Chasing Violence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not making sense." Justin snapped.

"For helping them kill her folks and robbing them." Charlie added, resting his bleeding head on the deflating airbag.

"You two fucks were in on that?" Gilbert shouted.

"Where does Richard live?" Justin Hernandez asked lighting a cigarette.

***

Richard Hughes was back at his parents' rental home in Mt. Juliet where he carefully placed a tray of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies on the coffee table.

"Just to be clear we can't have anymore of those shenanigans like last time." He began, biting one of the hot melty cookies and settling back on the living room couch. "My dad almost beat my ass about the couch and shit last time."

"Fuck yo couch." Curtis Barlowe quipped taking a cookie for himself and sitting beside Richard on the couch. "Damn that's hot."

"I thought we were going to just deal with Rick." Nyle Hamilton asked sitting on the shorter white couch opposite them.

"What you do, go and get a new bitch since we ruined the last one?" Curtis laughed pointing at Beverly Wright who also took a cookie and sat beside Nyle.

"Hey be nice." Richard snickered, lighting up a joint and blowing smoke up over his head. "That's old shit and we're all friends now."

"I'm just saying we turned that bitch out." Curtis mocked, biting his cookie and fist bumping Richard. "Should've took her freak ass back to Memphis with us and let the homies run a train on her. Shit, we probably would've got a better deal."

"Sorry mi amigo." Richard lamented placing the green duffle bag on the table beside the cookies. "Took us three days of negotiating."

"How much?" Nyle asked, voice hoarse with anger.

"Relax we're close. We're in the ballpark." Richard said taking another hit of marijuana. "Those guys were busting our balls the whole time. I wasn't even sure we were going to make it out."

"How much?" Nyle repeated firmly, clenching his fists.

"You seem like you tryna do sumthin' boy, don't get fucked up 'cause I'm with the bullshit." Curtis warned. "Your man's was right there the whole time he ain't lying, them niggas was hesitant as fuck. They finally came around after while though."

"It's a little under forty grand." Richard finally admitted. "I had to convince those savages I wasn't a narc too. I had a fucking gun shoved in my ear."

"Yeah they had yo little ass hemmed up." Curtis laughed.

Beverly silently stroked Nyles arm sensing the building frustration and rage. "Just breathe." She whispered in his ear.

"That minus your cut bro?" Nyle asked planting his feet.

Curtis smiled at the juvenile jab. "Look muhfucka I didn't want to do the shit in the first place and I told you how difficult it was gonna be. Considering me dragging Eminem and his personal bodyguard along with me I'm surprised we got anything at all. Them niggas was ready to bleed us out and just take the shit."

"Facts." Richard agreed taking another hit and passing the joint to Curtis. "I say we got lucky to just be sitting here."

Nyle snatched the bag into his lap and rifled through the rubber banded stacks of old bills. "Going to take me a minute to count this."

"Say less. Go ahead and take it into the bedroom and count it." Richard suggested. "We're going to get high and hit this 2k on my PS5 real quick."

Nyle headed toward the bedroom with bag in hand, stopping as he noticed Beverly was still sitting on the couch. He just gave her a puzzled look pointing toward the bedroom.

"Would you mind if I smoked?" She asked in her feminine baby voice.

"Go head on nigga we ain't gonna fuck with her." Curtis chuckled. "She is a step up from that other hoe though."

"Don't worry I'll babysit." Richard offered, dragging his custom purple bong from behind the couch and a freezer bag full of green and purple buds. "Where is Rachel anyway?"

"S-S-She got sick. Ate some bad tacos at a food truck." Nyle stuttered, caught off guard.

"Yeah she looked miserable last time I saw her." Beverly added, laughing.

Flashbacks of Rachel getting spitroasted turned his stomach as he turned to walk away. He slowly closed the bedroom door to the sounds of Beverly still laughing, regret clawing at his guts. The shocked look on Rachel's face as Beverly cracked a bottle over her head because he lost the nerve to do it, came back to bite at his sanity. Nyle angrily slammed the bag onto the bed, sinking to his knees silently sobbing into his trembling hands. He soon heard the game system boot up on the eighty inch flat screen television in the living room. Grabbing the comforter off of the bed he blew his nose and wiped his face clean. Nyle zipped the duffle bag shut before racing toward the bedroom window. He waited a full two minutes as the game sounds and laughter intensified before unlatching the window and pushing it open. It was the first floor but the window faced the rear of the house where a several foot drop still looked back at him. Listening one more time he heard Curtis' deep baritone laugh over everything else. An image of Beverly on her knees getting facefucked by that black python made him pause with his foot on the windowsill.

"Fuck it." Nyle Hamilton muttered tossing the bag onto the sloping landscape below and leaping out after it.

His ankles almost snapped when he landed and he rolled to ease the impact. Not wasting any movements Nyle grabbed the bag of money and hobbled under the awning covering the back patio. He cussed his ignorance remembering that Beverly still had the keys to her mahogany metallic Cadillac Escalade. Thinking fast Nyle grabbed his cell phone and quickly ordered an Uber ride, instructing them to pick him up four blocks over at a Walgreen's parking lot. He looked back up at the window he had just leapt from, guilt slowing his escape. Beverly Wright was not a kind woman but she somehow managed to soothe the red demons that clattered around inside his brain. Bringing her was a mistake he could not take back. Despite her kinky appetites leaving her to potential sexual deviancy felt like a betrayal. The guilt of watching Rachel returned, how the brutal gurgling sounds of her getting her throat fucked followed him as he tried to get away. Nimbly hopping over the side privacy fence he darted between the neighboring yards until finally reaching the main road, clutching the bag to his chest and swallowing the fact that he was no hero. Reaching the Walgreens he collapsed near the curb at the entrance out of breath after sprinting the entire way. A quick check on his phone before he laboriously rose to his feet and went inside for a beverage.

The bored brunette behind the counter was kind of cute in a fundamental way Nyle noticed as he looked over the cold drink selection, and it somehow boosted his optimism about the future. He was dying for a beer but settled on a bottle of mineral water instead.

"Things been going ok for you today?" Nyle asked the young freckled cashier as she rang up his purchase.

"This is my sixth shift in a row. I'd rather be anywhere else right now, but I need the money." She sighed.

"I feel you." Nyle smiled patting the bag he had strapped across his chest.

The smile soon died on his face as he watched horrified as Beverly's mahogany metallic Cadillac Escalade screeched into the parking lot.

Turning back to the cashier and fighting to keep his voice steady. "Do you guys have another way out of here?"

"What? Why?" She asked still unfazed.

"That's my ex who just pulled in and her and her new boyfriend are looking to fuck me up." He quickly lied.

"No shit?" Now clearly amused. "There's an emergency exit down that last isle but the door's alarmed and the manager will..."

Not letting her finish he bolted down the last isle and winced as the alarm fired off as he crashed through the door. Looking both ways he didn't see any real viable options so he turned and ran toward the back of the building with his heart in his throat. Nyle was sure he would soon crash from exhaustion and anxiety soon as he pushed his body to run faster up the hill behind Walgreens. He made it three houses into a residential neighborhood before the Escalade jumped the curb and barreled down on him. Tensing up he clutched the bag as he bounced off of the windshield and landed in someone's rosebushes. Still conscious but unable to move yet he watched in a cloudy haze, four unfamiliar black guys jump out of Beverly's Escalade laughing and cheering at running him over.

"Caught yo bitch ass lackin' nigga." The one driving sneered at him while roughly dragging him out of the rosebush.

Another one snatched the bag from around his torso before they all took a limb and carried him to the SUV. A brief two minute ride after being tossed in the back and then he was hauled out and up the front steps to Richard's hideaway. The four giant black men carried him just inside the threshold before dumping him on the floor. Nyle gritted his teeth against the fiery spasm in his lower back as he grunted to his feet and turned to look out the still open front door, hoping he still had enough nerve left to escape. He was confused by the amount of vehicles filling the driveway and even parked on the lawn. Leaning against the wall for support he shambled further into the house to see the four black men who abducted him along with another five cussing and laughing over the basketball video game in the living room.

"Where did they come from?" Nyle asked spotting Richard seated beneath the kitchen counter.

"Just stormed in here after you left I'm guessing." He answered through a split bloodied lip while holding a pint of ice cream to his left eye which was swollen shut. "Whooped my ass and stole my phone. The fuck happen to you?"

"Fuckers hit me with a car." Nyle grimaced. "There's like twenty cars parked outside. How many people are here? I don't understand what's happening."

"Curtis." Richard answered,spitting a bloodied tooth across the kitchen floor. "Was setting us up the whole fucking time, those are his people."

Before he could ask another question a shirtless Curtis Barlowe came down the staircase wiping sweat from his chest and grinning ear to ear.

"Thought you actually got away for a minute." Curtis chuckled.

"What happens now?" Nyle asked wavering on his feet.

Ignoring his question Curtis grabbed him by the arm and dragged him up the stairs where a large crowd of black men emerged into view filling the hallway outside the master bedroom. His captor pushed his way through at least thirty men jeering and elbowing each other for a better view. Nyle's legs gave out as he looked through the open bedroom door to see another fifteen to twenty naked black men filling the room, surrounding the bed. Their giant muscular backs obscured all view of her but he could just make out the bottoms of her feet. They playfully shoved and fought over shoving their dicks in her mouth before those haunting gacking sounds filled the room as she was obviously being throat fucked.

"Don't cry baby boy." Curtis mocked. "The bitch was playing you from the jump. We been sluttin' that hoe out for months. She told me how ya'll was plottin' on old Harold and I thought, shit with him gone I could just promote myself again."

A few guys pushed each other enough to where Nyle could see that Beverly was indeed getting double penetrated and power fucked by the looks of it while two more men stuffed both their dicks into her mouth at the same time.

"That bitch came up with the whole scheme on selling them pills." Curtis went on. "Said if it worked and we got the money she was gonna give ya'll up to the feds so we could keep it."

Nyle was at a loss for words and just laid there defeated, listening to the brutal gangbang of the woman he once felt was his peace. He closed his eyes to the sounds of the bed squealing, animal grunts and that gagging sound of Beverly's throat being violated. Standing back to his feet he watched the brute in her ass pull out with a string of cum still clinging to his dick head before being replaced by another large black dick pounding into it before her rectum could even close.

"That hoe loves gettin' ran through trust me nigga." Curtis laughed removing his sweatpants and jumping into the crowd for another turn.

The window shattered and an odd canister rolled across the bedroom floor before erupting violently in a blinding, deafening light. Nyle Hamilton was knocked flat as the horny crowd dispersed and fled for any available exit. He crawled to the nearest corner unable to comprehend what was happening. Then his heart dropped as he heard the echoing shouts of law enforcement as they stampeded up the stairs en masse with ballistic shields and AR-15 rifles. This is how it ends were the words running through his head as they turned the corner.

***

Justin Hernandez and Gilbert Swatz were the last to enter the house following the swat team. They were both confused by the sheer number of black men in a single house and wondered what would warrant such an enormous gathering. Justin shoved a half naked man aside as he fought his way up the stairs, gun in hand.

Most of the men risked the second story jump from the bedroom window and the ones not injured were rounded up. The stragglers too afraid to follow were spread out on the floor with their hands behind their heads as the swat team soon took control of the house. The bounty hunters had enlisted the help of law enforcement to serve their warrant to ensure they would get the credit for the arrest. After a nod from the commanding officer Justin holstered his handgun and carefully stepped over the bodies littering the hallway, entering the master bedroom with Gilbert right behind him. There she was Beverly Wright OnlyFans queen, purveyor of herbal refreshment, gangwhore still naked and disheveled on the corner of the bed leaking and covered in cum.

"Whoops." Justin mocked.

Gilbert tapped his shoulder and pointed to the corner of the room near the closet.

Justin Hernandez just spread his arms wide and smiled with relief at the sight of Nyle Hamilton shivering and teary eyed.

"I want a fucking lawyer." He angrily spat.