Chasing Violence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly cackled while watching the pale young girl strap the purple monstrosity on, before starting a sensual tongue kiss lowering her onto her back. She locked eyes with the raven as she lowered her head and engulfed nearly the entire twelve inches of purple silicone into her stretched out face. Then without preamble she mounted the beast sinking it fully into her wet hungry snatch. Nyle once again offered his throbbing cock to her face. Beverly smiled and softly whimpered as Rachel began to fuck back up at her with the strap on, before licking the pre-cum from Nyle's pee hole. Not to be denied he grabbed the cougar by the head and shoved his dick down her throat lubing it up for what he knew she wanted.

"Easy cowboy." Beverly moaned while Nyle hopped off of the bed and positioned himself behind her.

She sucked in a breath as his excited eight inch cock pushed past her tight sphincter, plunging all the way up her ass. A scream threatened to break loose from her as she was double penetrated by the strap on and the real eight inch dick pounding her rectum frantically.

"I'm so full of dick. Fuck me like a slut!" Beverly ordered as the two dicks abandoned any rhythm and instead hammered into her pussy and ass, intent on ripping her in two.

The three grunted in unison as Rachel grabbed Beverly's hips and Nyle wrapped both hands around her throat and proceeded to try and make their dicks meet in her stomach. An unrelenting twenty minutes later and Nyle could go no further as strange thoughts invaded his head. Thoughts of his young sweet prize Rachel sandwiched between two giant black men as they dp'd and ragdolled her. He shook his head to lose those images but the idea was enough to send him over as he slammed into Beverly's tight asshole and blasted her colon with hot semen. Feeling Nyle empty his balls up her poop shoot Beverly grabbed the headboard and wailed as her orgasm shook and washed over her.

***

Justin Hernandez thanked the waiter as he set a club sandwich platter on the table in front of him. His phone rang and he took a quick sip of cream soda before fishing his cellphone out of his jacket pocket.

"Tit's-A-Poppin', erotic bakery how can I help you?" He joked.

"Real funny. Where the hell are you?" Gilbert Swatz asked from the other end of the line.

"Sandwich shop right next door to that little hemp place." He answered popping a potato chip into his mouth.

"Don't be a stalker. Just give the woman a call like a normal human being please." Gilbert advised.

"Something weird stood out with that whole conversation that day but it didn't hit me until yesterday." Justin went on, taking a small bite of his sandwich. "Beverly kept referring to Harold in the past tense. Did you notice?"

"Maybe. That's actually why I was calling you." Gilbert explained. " Kenny called me ten minutes ago because he got a call from two homicide detectives this morning. Guess why."

"Don't know... but do you see my point about Beverly and that talk we had with her?" Justin asked.

"Just listen a minute." Gilbert nearly scolded. "Turns out Rachel's mom and step dad were found butchered in their basement a short while back, real brutal shit. Poor loving Harold got the worst of it but it looked like he tried to fight back, had a lot of defensive wounds on his arms and hands."

"See, see, I told you something was off." Justin spit some of his sandwich out in excitement.

"Beaten and stabbed over a hundred times between the two of them. She had a younger brother too but they found him safe and sound with his aunt, a real blood relative over in Gallatin. Said they both weren't saints but they didn't intentionally abuse him and Rachel, they were more or less just shitty parents. He corroborated the story about the drug dealing but said Harold was less than generous with his earnings."

"No shit. I didn't believe that part anyway." Justin said.

"Me either." Gilbert agreed. "The police did an initial interview with Rachel Downs to pretty much inform her since she didn't live at home. But after a couple weeks of investigating things started to look like an inside job, meaning smelled like a robbery. They went to go round her up on campus and found out she took off. Somebody heard we were looking for her too so they called Kenny to get in touch with us to see how far we've gotten."

"They can have the bitch she's worthless to us. We just need Nyle." Justin said, trying another bite of his sandwich. "You headed this way?"

"What you got?"

"Nothing. Two kids showed up to open the shop up late."

"Kids?"

"Late teens, early twenties maybe I don't fucking know. I just know they share the same face."

"What?"

"They're either twins or both Jim Carey impersonators."

"What?"

"I'm hanging up now, see you in thirty."

It was closer to an hour before Gilbert Swatz pulled his wife's Nissan Sonata into the small crumbling parking lot behind the delicatessen. A brief perusal of the small laminated menu and he ordered a Reuben which came with a sizable bowl of vegetable soup and a pickle.

"Can't ever be sensible can you? How long is that going to take you to eat?" Justin groaned.

"What difference does it make you said nothing is going on next door anyway. Let me enjoy my lunch and we'll go press these kids." Gilbert said defensively. "Kenny is supposed to be calling me any minute with Beverly's home address anyway so just cool it buddy boy."

"I need to step out for a minute." Justin said, placing a cigarette in his mouth.

Gilbert's cell phone rang while he watched his partner spark up while pushing through the side door of the delicatessen.

"Yeah." He snapped it up to his ear.

"Got an address on this Beverly Wright, she's over in East Nashville. Had my guy do a quick work up on her, record's pretty clean besides a few traffic violations. Couldn't find any relation between her and Marla Downs, the deceased. So she could be a loose associate but the little boy they found in Gallatin couldn't place her." Kenneth Waters relayed from his hand written notes. "So she was probably just blowing smoke up your ass about being like a family friend or aunt or whatever. Still I put her on the detectives' radar and they agreed she looks good for this robbery angle. Fact is they found her online profile and... hachi machi."

"Yeah." Gilbert sighed. "should've seen her in the flesh."

"Metro is out trying to run down this Rachel girl because of the lack of forced entry on this home invasion and her past history of lashing out." Kenneth went on. "Even her brother admitted to locking his bedroom door at night because he was scared of her. Said he witnessed his sister shouting death threats at their mom and Harold a few times. Be careful because they got a real hard on for her so if it comes to it let them have her. I already expressed our interest in her and they promised to squeeze her about Nyle."

"Because he no doubt had a hand in it too." Gilbert added. "They're both laying low to dodge a murder charge."

"They had the same inclination so the race is on for you to find him first if you want to get paid." Kenneth warned.

"Fucking civil servants." Gilbert joked. "Thanks Kenny now shoot me that address because we're already in Nashville."

While he jotted Beverly Wright's home address in his pocket notebook Justin Hernandez stormed back through the door still puffing on his cigarette.

"Got a hit on Rachel." Justin announced. "Barista at the Starbucks on campus at Vanderbilt just served her three drinks two minutes ago."

Gilbert shot a helpless look to the kitchen as his food order had yet to be delivered to him.

"You deaf? That's not that far from here we might be able to spot her."Justin said blowing smoke over his shoulder back outside. "Come on I got a pack of Jerky in my glove box."

***

Beverly Wright ran a comb a few more times through her honey blonde hair before catching Nyle Hamilton's eye in the bathroom mirror and blowing him a kiss.

"You still sure about this?" Nyle asked running a worried hand through his still damp hair. "She really isn't all that bad."

"Don't." Beverly snapped angrily tossing the comb into the sink. "Dammit Nyle we already went over this baby. Do you not remember what you told me about her that night? How she lost control and kept stabbing her mother and you had to pull her off kicking and screaming?"

"We both kind of snapped that night." Nyle conceded. "Sure is a good fuck, you have to at least give her that."

"Baby." Beverly reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm a great fuck right?"

He nodded as she kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"When you met me how often did you complain about her temper. You were desperate to get away from her weren't you?" She nuzzled his neck. "Remember calling me from the bathroom freaking out after she asked you to murder and rob her parents. Who the fuck does that?"

"She needed financial help with school, but she wanted to run off together first until things calmed down. Just me and her." Nyle pulled the woman closer eager to soak up more of her body heat. "She said they had stacks of cash hidden in the basement and it would be real easy."

"But it wasn't easy baby, was it?" Beverly pressed closer and ran her tongue along the nape of his neck. "Who made you lie to your best friends to get them to help? That twisted slut made up that whole story about getting molested didn't she?"

"Yes." He shuddered as the older woman began to suck his earlobe. "She didn't know if there would be other people around either buying or dropping off so we needed extra hands."

"There was no cash was there? Just a fresh shipment of pills. Who did you call to fix another one of her fuck ups?"

"You baby." Nyle breathed lowering his head to except an open mouth kiss.

"That's right. Didn't take much convincing to get her to start up this little fling between the three of us either did it?" Beverly ran her nails through his honey blonde locks. "One drunken threesome after a night at the bar? Come on. How could you keep her after what you said that black guy did to her?"

Nyle's erection stirred at the recollection. "She really thought she was doing something for us."

"You mean fixing her mistakes." She unbuckled his belt. "I warned you not to push it. I said try it and if they gave you a hard time just get out, and ghost the bitch later. She put you both in that situation, probably secretly loved it too."

A sharp knock at the door startled both of them and they quickly separated. Beverly Wright primped her hair one last time before answering the front door.

"You need to seriously fire that bitch." Evan bellowed barging through the door. "She shows up late as fuck and then all she does is bitch and rant about the accident... like bitch it was your fault deal with it."

Charlie just quietly darted back over to his playstation to pick up where he left off with his game.

"But I appreciate you boys so much." Beverly cooed smacking him on the butt.

"How was that errand you guys had to run?" Evan asked grabbing another beer from the refrigerator. "Hey where's Rachel?"

"Went to go grab some Starbucks." Nyle answered, grabbing a beer for himself.

"Tell you what, this town is starting to get weird you might want to think about relocating your shop." Evan went on, chugging half his beer. "What was it some Mexicano right chuck?"

"Don't know could've been Puerto rican." Charles answered distractedly.

"Well he was some kind of spanish." Evan ranted on. "Charlie see's him first while he takes the trash out, then an hour later Chucks new girlfriend shows up..."

"Leave her out of it." Charlie called from the living room.

"Didn't even say anything, she's a nice wholesome girl." Evan put his hands up defensively again. "Anyway the two of them are congregating outside and he says the same guy is still there at the deli next door just watching, same table and everything."

"I know there's a purpose to this story my guy, please get there." Nyle chuckled.

"So he tells me about it and I start watching through that little side window in the back of the building. He goes out and smokes a few times, takes a couple calls but he still keeps hanging around."

"Wait. Shaved head, goatee?" Beverly asked smiling internally.

"Yeah and a silly ass Jean jacket like some shit kicker." Evan laughed. "You really know that goofy or was he casing the place?"

"What else?" She prodded.

"Nothing really. A while later some husky guy shows up, he was white though. Still could've been his boyfriend I guess, he sits down and orders like almost immediately."

Beverly felt her hopes deflate of the handsome young bounty hunter loitering, hoping to have a sexual tryst with her, so she decided to fill them in. "No those two are bounty hunters looking for Rachel, well just to get to you Nyle."

"Wait what?" Nyle spit his beer into the sink.

"Taylor might have called and tipped them off about Rachel." Beverly explained. "I found out and went to meet them right away to see what they wanted and maybe steer them away. They said you skipped your court date and were looking to bring you in."

"Fuck I completely forgot about that shit." Nyle slapped his forehead. "Cops pulled us over a little while after we grabbed that bag. Didn't have the whole stash but Rachel had a few pills to party with, so I freaked and threw them in my pocket."

"Man Taylor is a fucking cunt bro." Evan belched.

"Wait why did they pull you over?" Beverly asked.

"Aw had a few drinks and Rachel was topping me off while I was driving." Nyle reminisced. "It was her idea, oxy makes her horny."

"Wait so those guys work with the cops right?" Evan asked, ramping up the paranoia. "We have'ta get the fuck out of town."

"Calm down." Nyle grabbed his friend by the shoulders to keep him from spiraling. "They don't know about us yet they were just watching the shop hoping to catch Rachel."

"Shit we gotta call and warn Rachel!" Evan bellowed.

"Shhh." Beverly put her hand on his chest. "You and Charlie need to do one more favor for me. I trust you can do it because it means staying out of prison."

***

The young barista didn't know what to tell them but excepted another twenty dollar bill for her efforts. Gilbert Swatz circled the block four times in his Nissan while Justin walked the actual campus in search of Rachel. After twenty minutes they regrouped at a Subway so Gilbert could finally get his lunch fix.

"We should let the cops flush her out, I'm running on fumes here." Gilbert suggested biting into a six inch tuna on white un-toasted.

"You've been hanging around Kenny too much." Justin frowned in disgust. "Let's just go to Beverly's like we planned. Who knows, that lying bitch could've been sheltering her this whole time."

After another thirty minutes they found Beverly Wright's apartment completely abandoned. They knocked on a few of the neighbors' doors but only one answered, an elderly Korean woman who swore in perfect English as she fussed about all the recent foot traffic Beverly had at her apartment. She apparently loathed hearing them fucking.

"What did I fucking tell you?" Justin excitedly clapped his hands together. "Damn I'm good. My pecker is rock solid right now."

"Easy big fella. Let's get back to the hemp shop and see if she's there. If not we call metro and let them run with it." Gilbert suggested.

The day faded into early evening and heavy traffic impeded their progress as they fought their way back to Herbal Wellness hemp and CBD therapy. Three fender benders later and the two bail enforcement agents turned the corner near Herbal Wellness in Justin's truck.

"No fucking way." Justin nearly shouted as he spotted a green Kia Soul pull down the alley alongside the hemp shop.

He gassed the truck and shot around the two cars in front of him almost missing the turn to shoot down the alley. There was another small crumbling square of black top serving as a parking area in the rear of the building they soon found out coming to a screeching halt to avoid driving through a patch of grass. Alarmed the Kia Soul which had it's tail lights facing them abandoned it's parking job and shot over the patch of grass into an adjacent parking lot and down a second alley.

"Shit. Go!" Gilbert shouted pulling his phone out to contact the proper authorities.

Not really equipped for high speed chases Justin eased off once he spotted them in the throng of honking cars, he was content to follow five cars behind them as they wormed their way toward the interstate. An ambulance screeched behind them forcing everyone to shift one lane over but the Kia ignored the sirens and pressed on toward it's escape.

"Shit she's going for it Gil." Justin said pulling his truck to the side of the road. "We're sure that's the car right? I think I might be able to catch up to her on foot before she hit's that on ramp."

"I'm on the phone with dispatch now." Gilbert said. "Be careful if you think you can do it. I'll take the wheel."

Justin put the truck in park before jumping out, unholstering his pistol and sprinting down the shoulder of the road. The green Kia sped up clipping the car in front of it but was only able to speed down a hundred yards before hitting stopped traffic again. Panicked, it reversed and smashed through a guard rail gunning it down the grassy hill. Justin changed his directory and carefully made his way down the steep hill keeping the fleeing car in his sight. Thirty yards ahead of him the Kia scraped it's exhaust as it barreled back onto the road and Justin knew he would lose it. Making it to the next intersection the car blew through the stop sign before getting T-boned by a black Ford Raptor. Gilbert stumbled from the truck pumping his shotgun and screaming orders. Justin Hernandez raced up to the driver side window leveling his handgun at the driver. Through the blood and grimace of pain Justin recognized the kid from the hemp shop earlier, and his twin moaned semi-consciously from the passenger seat.

"Stupid asshole." Justin shouted forcing the door open. "What the fuck were you doing? Where the fuck is Rachel?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Evan wept. "It wasn't our idea we didn't want to do it. please... I think my brother needs help."

"We got people coming." Justin said, re-holstering his gun and cutting the seat belt with his Civivi elementum pocket knife. "What are you blubbering about, you got a concussion?"

"No man Rachel." Evan crawled out of the wreckage.

"Rachel?" Gilbert asked, keeping his shotgun trained on them. "Where is she?"

"We didn't do it." Evan grabbed his hair and pulled out of frustration. "We didn't do it."

"Didn't do it." Charlie repeated from inside the car. "My arm is facing the wrong way I think it's busted."

Justin knelt down and grabbed Evan by the shoulders. "Didn't do what? Where the fuck is Rachel?"

"In the trunk!" Evan screamed in his face.

The two bounty hunters exchanged a strained look as the tension of reality amped back up. Justin licked his dry lips and shakily reached for the lever to release the trunk. He felt his stomach go cold as the lid rose. Rachel was poorly wrapped in a bloody bed sheet with half her bruised face exposed, one eye staring out into eternity. New sirens pierced the void bringing them back into the sad grisly scene as police surrounded them.

"You assholes are gonna have a story to tell." Justin rasped. "Just tell me where Nyle is."

"Richard's! Nyle and that cunt killed her and told me and Charlie to leave her by the shop so you guys could find her." Evan tearfully confessed, unable to look up from the ground. "They said they would meet us at Richard's."

"Why?" Gilbert asked, utterly confused.

"Beverly said you guys were looking for Rachel to get to Nyle." Evan sniffed back more tears. "If you guys had her it would be harder to catch the rest of us."