Chasm Pt. 02: Membership

Story Info
Mark earns his membership in Chasm.
935 words
4.53
3.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, Mark left his wife, Kim, with the woman Ladonya, who'd just licked Kim clean after Alexander blew his load inside of her, and Alexander to explore up the carpeted marble stairs.

Ceto, Alexander's wife who'd just swallowed Marks cumload then kissed her husband in front of him, led Mark down a dimly lit hallway in the opposite direction of the stairs. The hallway was made of dark red wood and was rich with the smells of old cigars, aged lumber, and dark liquor.

"How did you like your introduction to the club?" Ceto asked.

Mark adjusted his cock, still stiff and moist in his pants, and did not know what to say. He was, however, staringly at ease with Kim, the woman he'd vowed to love and be faithful to for the rest of his life, going upstairs with another mans seed swimming freely inside her womb while the man who'd put that seed there and the young minx who'd licked them both clean showed her around.

The hallway opened into a Victorian style lounge. The tall windows were covered by thick drapes of green and burgundy; oriental rugs covered the wooden floor and the couches and lungers in the room were of leather and thick, soft fabrics all in the same green and burgundy motif. The lamps along the walls gave the only light. The yellow bulbs threw shadows across the room as anyone walked past and left the middle of the room mostly in shadow.

The room was crowded with men and women in various stages of dress: formalwear undone and half removed to reveal firm bodies and hot flesh, identities hidden behind masquerade masks and anonymous lust. Cigar smoke lingered in the air and the faint sound of crystal glasses, pouring liquor, and passionate moans originated in the shadows and resonated off the walls. White eyes beading from behind the masks in the dim light as Ceto lead mark toward the shadows in the center of the room.

A long couch materialized out of the shadow and mark could see the faint outline of a woman lying on the couch. Standing at the end of the couch where her feet lay perfectly caressing each other with toes, Ceto began taking off Mark's clothes.

"She is your membership fee, Mark," Ceto said as she pulled his shirt off over his head.

Mark adjusted his eyes to the dim light as Ceto unfastened his belt and dropped his pants to the floor, massaging his hard cock with one hand.

The young woman on the couch stretched her arms over her head, placed the bottoms of her feet together and let her knees fall apart, presenting herself to him. He couldn't see her face or any detail, but he knew what he was looking at.

"You mean I'm need to-"

"You need to cum inside of her," Ceto said. "It is your duty as a man, and as the newest member."

Without another word, Mark knelt to the couch and lay on top of the woman. She was much younger than he thought she would be, probably a teenager. He kissed the girl's neck and ran his hands up her sides as she moved one hand from above her head and guided his cock into her slit, then grabbed his ass and pulled him into her.

She was hot and wet and had the tightness of someone new to sexual adventures. He gripped her hand and the back of her neck with his hands as she gripped one of his ass cheeks and controlled the rhythm at which he fucked her. He could tell that there would be minimal passion and now slowing down. She would move him to her will until he spilled what she wanted into her.

He couldn't see her face through the masquerade mask, but he could see her young eyes reacting in lust as he fucked her. His strokes remained stead as he performed his male duties to her boiling hot wetness and he felt her body react like she was enjoying it. She let out small moans and gasps as he felt the young girl orgasm. Her body spasmed and trembled, her eyes closed tightly and she gasped quietly into his ear as the inside of her pussy crushed his cock.

He whispered to her that he was close and she took control, moving her second hand down to his ass and keeping the tempo steady and deep.

She whispered, in an innocent and sweet voice, "Cum in me, oh please, sir...cum in me," then bit his earlobe.

For the second time since he entered the club, still keeping retheme with the demand of her body, he was coming. Flexing his ass with each ejaculation as he came hard and long into someone that he hadn't known before he walked into the room. Finally, on the fifth or sixth ejaculation into her unprotected pussy, she held his ass still as he came again and again into her womb, her pussy flexing and milking every drop of him.

Spent and satisfied, he collapsed onto her and the couple lay on the couch for a moment, gasping and kissing.

Ceto knelt nest to them and joined them in a 3-way kiss, before taking control of her kiss with the young woman.

Breaking away from the kiss, she slid her hand between the girl and Mark's sweaty flesh and rubbed the girl's stomach below the navel. Ceto kissed Mark and said, "Good job. You will make a great member Chasm. I wonder if your wife has paid her membership fee yet?"