Really Old Lady Wants More

Story Info
Woman in her late 80s gets both holes satisfied.
1.1k words
4.2
9.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce, who lived a few doors away, must have been in her early eighties and normally I would have considered her too old. We always had pleasant chats; sometimes I ran errands for her or did small repairs. She was a plumb lady with a nice face, always wore make-up and smelt divine and I noticed that, like many old ladies, she never wore a bra...not that I was interested in confirming that fact. Anyway, one day after cleaning her gutters, she invited me for a cup of tea.

After a couple of minutes of chit-chat, she said "Don, I've noticed quite a lot of elderly ladies visiting your place over the years. Are you running care in the community service or what?"

"Well Joyce, this is embarrassing".

"Don't be coy, Don."

"The thing is, they visit me because I make them feel wanted and appreciated."

"You molest old ladies?"

"No Joyce, absolutely not, I seduce and fuck them -- and they love me for it. Nearly all of them had a very healthy sex life when younger and due to either being widowed or husbands who are impotent, they want a regular fix of what they call the real thing."

"But Don, you are what, 35, don't you think that's a bit sick?"

By now, I was fed up with her being critical of my fetish for old women and blurted out, "Joyce if you haven't tried it -- shut up."

Suddenly she went as white a sheet -- shock, I suppose. "Don, I wasn't being disrespectful -- just interested that's all, and a bit disappointed that all these years past you never came onto me, why?"

"Joyce, you never encouraged me. Like when you saw me trying to look up your skirt and I had a raging hard-on, or when I helped you dress when you were sick. Things like that."

"Well, I must have been stupid. Do you think I'm too old?"

"Not at all, Joyce, come here and let me get you sexed up."

I started kissing her, forcing my tongue in and then moved to her ear lobes and wrinkly neck. Moving my hand to her big tits, I whispered, "Your tits are fucking fabulous."

"Oh Don, you can have whatever you want -- but first, please finger me".

Pushing her sensuously fleshy and wrinkled thighs apart, I pulled her knickers to one side and started fingering her surprisingly hairy cunt. For an old woman, she was very wet, then I felt a spurt of piss which turned me on even more. Her sweaty wet cunny was so wet I pushed all my fingers in and started fisting her.

"Oh yes, make me cum Don. I haven't felt like this for years and years".

Reaming her fat fanny, it did not take long when she let out a massive sigh.

Regaining herself, Joyce asked me to tell her what dirty things the old ladies liked.

"Joyce, I never force anyone to do anything they are not comfortable with. All I do is encourage them to try various perversions. Like when you pissed during your orgasm, it seemed that you might enjoy investigating that further."

"Oh, you guessed right. So, what other games do you play?"

"Well, some ladies like anal sex, some like sucking my cock whilst I lick their cunts. Some like piss sex. Some like role-playing."

"Oh, you mean acting out a fantasy? What types of fantasies?"

I then told her about Susan, who likes me to pretend to be a young man and she seduces me. Gloria loves real dirty sex but can only do it when she plays being a slut. Sonia has a foot fetish and loves to finger herself as I suck her toes. The list was endless.

"Well, as a young girl, I loved sucking cocks and swallowing lovely creamy sperm. By the look of that nice big bulge, you could do with some relief."

Standing in front of her, I dropped my trousers and pants and my pecker shot up. My dick is circumcised with a large bulbous head. Although only about seven inches long it is very thick, some would say it is abnormal but my old ladies seem to like it.

Seeing the precum coming out, Joyce spread it along my shaft and started licking. "Oh, Don, you have a nice thick one."

Taking out her dentures, her thick sweet lips enveloped it leaving just enough for her to slowly wank me. It was fucking heaven and the first blowjob I had from a gummy lady. I didn't last long and shot several streaks of spunk into her mouth.

She looked so lovely with my spunk dribbling down her chin and then pulled my head down and kissed me deeply. She was one horny cow.

We lay on the bed stark naked and I looked at her with loving eyes taking in all her wrinkles, saggy skin, belly, and bonus, deep stretch marks. Then there was her cunt bush. It was grey but thankfully very full and went all the way round to her shitter. It was gorgeous.

I could not resist and started licking that hairy bush, nibbling on her labia and searching for her clit with my tongue. I found it, licked and sucked on it hard as she started grinding her fat crotch into my mouth. Then as she orgasmed, a nice hot shot of piss came at the same time. "Aaahhhhhhh, ooooohhhhhhh, don't stop, ppppllllleeeeassee don't stop. Aaaahhhhh, Aaaahhhhh, AAAAAAHHHHHHEWWWWW."

Now ready and more than willing for my cock to fuck her I guided it into her moist, hot, sloppy fanny. Moreover, although she was over 80, I was so turned on I rammed my cock repeatedly into her. I wanted to cum but saved it for her shithole.

Rolling her fat body over I pulled up her knees and she, spread them nice and wide as I started to rim her shithole. She fucking loved it.

"Oh Don, I can't stand this tension, get that lovely cock right up my arse now!"

I rubbed as much of the piss and cum juice into her hairy hole and gently pushed in a good two inches. Then fuck me, she rammed her arse into me and pushed all my lovely fat cock right into her. Unlike her fanny, her shitter was nice and tight so I fucked her hard.

"Oh yes Don, I'm coming shoot your lovely cum right into my bowels and then clean them out."

After shooting streams of thick creamy spunk, I filled her cunt up with a hot piss.

Having cleaned up and rested we got dressed and had a nice cuppa.

"Don, I can now see why those old ladies come to you for comfort. From now on I want you in this kitchen every morning to give me a good fingering and fisting."