All Comments on 'Chaste at Uni'

by squeezi

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

FANTASTIC story. But end is unfinished. Hope this can be sorted.

And overlong - would be better divided into chapters. These however are minor niggles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

well written. Lots of twists and turns. Hi tech

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Please please please continue your story. It is AMAZING. Dont let this go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Possibly Favorite Story on the Site

Loved the story, as a sub myself it was amazing imagining myself as Ben. Would love a continuation.

Apsara7777Apsara7777over 3 years ago

Best story please continue

biazmbiazmover 3 years ago

Oh it's amazing - I can't to wait to hear what's next. Will Ben end up taking Jay to the other side?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best chastity story I've ever read...well done

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

I still cannot understand why Bern would want to be with Sophie. She obviously does not care about him and I still cannot see Ben really getting anything out of the relationship. The story is just too one-sided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is really amazing! I love this story! Almost everything is thought out to the smallest detail.

IMHO. It seems to me user "someoneother" is right. It would be nice to put in the story some more loving emotions in relationship between Sophie and Ben. And maybe exclude gay-things just to my taste.

We look forward to continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look, I know this is not my thing usually. The story was good, very well written and detailed.

However! I feel sorry for Ben. From being in chastity during his uni years to being a fucking cuck for three people. I don't understand why he continues to be with Sophie. This is just sad for this guy. I feel for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading the story I creamed my shorts.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Really Great story!!!!!! There must be more to it. Fantastic job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both your stories are great. please keep writing. We want more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is very well written and detailed. I loved every part of it (except the gay stuff at the end). However, I can confidently say that "Chaste at Uni" is the best erotic story I've read so far. Both thumbs up.

The last sentence of the story suggests a continuation of the story which would be great. Please write the next part (leaving out the gay stuff if possible. I'll be anxiously waiting.

jon991gjon991gabout 1 year ago

The story started off great with the chastity elements but I agree with other comments that it progressed into just another cuck story, what a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best chastity story.

Please please please post chapter 2.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy12 months ago

Really loved the first 2/3rds of your story. Was FANTASTIC. Up until when Ben starts being abused and taken advantage of. Up until that point you could feel the love between Sophie and him. Even between the them and the other couple. I had to stop reading, abuse doesn't turn me on.

I know, I know different kinks for different folks and all, so I still gave it 5 stars because first bit was soo good. Just wish the rest of the story followed in the same vein, showing consent and love between the Ben and Sophie instead of whatever the last third turned into.

Good luck and hope to see more of your writing soon!

jeanmarc08jeanmarc0810 months ago

great story, i love it

even if it's a fiction, how I would like to be in Ben's place

I hope there will be a chapter 2, where Ben will like to be frustrated and still a virgin

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Are you fucking crazy bitch? There will never ever be a fucking chastity cage ever ever again be on my cock, do you understand? I will kill someone if they ever try!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So tell me why Ben stayed in the chastity cage, once Sophie started fucking another man? Wasn't the Purpose of Ben wearing the cage in the first place for her Parents, was so she wouldn't fuck around, or I'm I wrong??

CromesonCromeson9 months ago

I edged myself hundred times while reading this story. I don't understand why ben had to have release. This is the best story on literotica. If you don't continue this story, I'll be devastated.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOp9 months ago

good discipline to keep the rhythm and pace all the way through. this is like one of those classic stories from the first days of the internet. epic in the genre.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm with "someonesgoodboy" on this one; while i loved the story overall, i couldn't quite understand the development of Ben and Sophie's relationship, as it was suddenly without any love, it seems, just torment, not taking his virginity for example, while fucking their friend?? Hope if another chapter follows, this changes somewhat, particularly as they were supposed to be a couple and (did plan on?) starting a family of their own one day??

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this is true even in real life, women are evil, they just wait until environment is suitable for them to act according to their evil behaviors, not be accuse of being a disgusting bitch and they get off on other people's emotional sufferings and it has the same effect of a orgasm for a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very hot tho i didnt like the wierd bi stuff towards the end, the licking of jays feet and him fantasisng about his feet, the cuckolding was pretty hot tho, and overall quite well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous