All Comments on 'Chaste Trap'

by solace6

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MISCATEGORIZED

As hot as this story is, I have to give it a zero. It's miscategorized, it's a nonconsent story. There's no though given to whether the action is safe, sane, or consensual, and in fact it violates all three. If this were properly categorized, it would get at least 75 points, probably 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

and I hope that it will continue with many more chapters!

Thanks

FamineFamineover 15 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this one, even though the device description I couldn't picture too well. And also this has more BDSM elements than nonconsent and I know cause the nonconsent has almost no BDSM in 95% of the stories (it's also one of my favorite categories).

I would say there is a bit of a gap in how the woman gets to the point of doing all of this when she seems to have been into lighter stuff until she follows her guy, but still overall a kinky and pretty well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow...

Disgustingly pitiful. Psycho bitch ruins a guy's body and makes him suicidal. It's just sad, not hot. There's no where else for this story to go. Even if he gets a chance to turn the tables, he's still fucked and there's nothing he could do to her that would be close to gaining revenge (at least nothing that would be accepted on this site).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugly

That was a terrible waste of time. Wife deserves to be buried 6 feet under.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Story...

... with some orginality. Needed to explore the inner feelings of the main characters to get a fifth star - after all, the mind is the source of all fantasy.

As an aside, this is yet another story where the first batch of reviewers "got" the point and more recent reviewers have been negative and abusive so that one wonders why they are even on the site. Please would everyone who values work on the site drown out this negativity by leaving apropriate comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a heap of shit !!!

This has got to be the worst crap I have ever read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous