Chastened Ch. 03: Sister Act

Story Info
Years pass, and Ana goes to stay with her sister.
3.7k words
4.66
6.8k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers

Content Note: Incest

It was such a brief note that I would have missed it if I had been anything less than obsessed: "Following her daring capture of the Xanadu frigate XS Narwhal, damaged previously in battle at Epsilon Eridani, Ensign Winter has advanced in rank to Lieutenant, pending transfer. We await details with impatience!"

I too was impatient for details, but it was enough to see her name and to know she was alive and doing well. The love of my life was out there winning battles! She never called me, nor I her, and I knew not whether she ever still thought of me. I was a fool, perhaps, to cling to such an absurd hope, and knew better than to trust in it, but my love for her was an anchor that could not be weighed - to use an ancient nautical phrase. (Starships, naturally, have no anchor.)

I, on the other hand, was going for walks (to avoid the stagnancy of the House), visiting friends (to escape as long as possible from the delusions and debauchery of my father and older sister), suffering parties (I'd despised the orgies even before I was forced into chastity), and (from time to time) getting my ass vigorously caned and wonderfully fucked by Rosa. I could hardly compare my suffering (poor me!) and successes (do orgasms count?) to Freya's.

Nothing ever seemed to change on Kell Island. My father's wrinkles deepened and Eliza's sexual diversions seemed ever more desperate and varied, but otherwise life merely continued. On Ux, on the other hand, Charlie and Mara married and had two boys and Charlie's sisters grew into young women. I visited often, and was always welcome. It was almost possible to be happy there.

And yet, there was one change at Kell. My father's remaining fortune dried up slowly, until there was only the income from the trust, and that was not sufficient for the life he enjoyed. "You have to choose," Shep said. He was our lawyer and accountant. "You can pay the gardeners and maids to look after the house, or you can pay them for sex, but no longer both." In other words, we could have a well kept and respectable house and garden, or we could entertain ourselves and our guests with lewd delights.

"Ridiculous!" my father raged. "Both! We must have both!"

"Absolutely!" Eliza cried. "No one will ever come here if we give up either."

"Maybe you could have six of one and half a dozen of the other," I suggested.

"Oh, do shut up, Ana," they chorused.

Rosa, ever the practical one, suggested a radical solution: "You could move to the Avenue."

The Avenue was the cultural centre of O-Stred. It was home to many wealthy families, their grand houses arranged in concentric circles about the cultural heart of the island. There were theatres and opera houses and special schools for the rich and/or talented. There were artisanal shops and shops that imported rare and expensive goods from all corners of human space. There were even, if you looked very carefully, places where ordinary people lived and worked.

"How dreadfully common!" my father said.

"Yes," Rosa soothed, "but you will require only three, perhaps four, permanent servants, and should you require sexual services, these are readily available and of the highest quality."

"I suppose we will have many more visitors," Eliza mused. (Poor Eliza! She was yet to find a man she liked even half as much as her father.)

"And," Shep interrupted, "I'm sure I can find tenants for the House. The income will ensure the house and gardens are kept in proper condition, and even cover your main expenses on the Avenue."

My father shook his head in irritation. "I don't like the idea of strangers living here. What if they wreck the place?"

"Trust me," Shep said. "Just yesterday, I heard from an admiral who will be retiring shortly. She has done very well in the war and is looking for somewhere pleasant and isolated to live. Kell House would be perfect for her."

I perked up at once. "Admiral who?"

"Admiral Cross, I believe."

It took real effort not to betray my sudden excitement. "Corossa, perhaps?"

"Why, yes. That was it."

Everyone was looking at me. "Admiral Corossa was in charge of the fleet at Teegarden last year," I explained. Which was true, but it wasn't why I was excited. What I absolutely wasn't about to tell anyone is that Corossa's wife and my long lost love Freya Winter were sisters.

"I do recall something about that," my father said, and shrugged. "Well, having a hero of the navy stay at Kell is no terrible thing, and it is tiresome having to travel so far always just to watch a play."

"And I've grown so tired of seeing the same faces every day," Eliza added with a none-too-subtle glance in my direction.

*

Admiral Corossa would be retiring to Kell Island! Surely it was only a matter of time before her sister-in-law visited. My Freya, whose heart I broke eight years before.

The year after being promoted to Lieutenant aboard the TS Asp, she was tagged in a photo, several naval officers on shore leave at Groombridge, somewhere I'd never heard of. The year after that, she was listed briefly as missing, possibly captured, only to turn up weeks later: "Back from the dead! The XS Anaconda, one of Xanadu's newest and fastest scout ships, caused quite the stir this week when she turned up in friendly space piloted by none other than missing-presumed-dead Lt Winter." Another two years, and she was listed as captain of the TS Stork, and tagged at numerous social events. As far as I could tell, she was still single.

My Freya. My Captain Winter. Years had passed since I broke her heart, but no one yet had succeeded in diverting my own.

*

With my father and Eliza away to the Avenue, I moved my belongings into Rosa's and, since Rosa was away on a long interstellar cruise, invited myself to stay with Charlie and Mara.

The boys were away at their grandparents' place when I arrived, and there was no sign of Charlie. Mara, however, was in the lounge, no longer a black-and-white shrine to Charlie's favourite sports team but rather a pleasant family room safe for two young boys to run around in. There was one new item of furniture, however: a sturdy wooden pillory.

"Thank God you're here," Mara cried. "Get me out of here!" She was quite naked, bent over with her neck and wrists captured, and positioned behind her was a device that vibrated just out of reach of her clit.

Ignoring her demand, I took a seat that let her look at me without having to twist her neck painfully. "Where's Charlie?"

"The game, of course. I've been stuck like this for hours. Please, Ana! If you're not going to free me, at least help me come! There's a dildo in the kitchen."

I thought it over for a minute. Clearly Charlie wanted her to be bound and helplessly excited, much as Rosa liked to play with me, but I didn't think he'd mind me playing with her in his absence. "Okay," I said.

It was a long, thick dildo, brown and shaped like an erect cock, and had clearly been left to dry after being cleaned. I pushed the large head into Mara's mouth, which as well as looking very erotic had the effect of preventing her from speaking. "Get it nice and wet, you little slut," I said affectionately. She glowered at me and made sounds that were unintelligible, but sucked willingly on the synthetic cock until I was satisfied.

We had never been intimate like this before. There had been parties where she had insisted we make out like horny lesbian sisters, but only really to tease Charlie. He would pretend to be angry and would drag her away to be punished, and she would wink at me as she begged him for forgiveness. No doubt the pillory was just the latest move in an escalating game of naughty wife versus strict husband.

Her pussy was so wet the thick dildo pushed in easily. Mara moaned loudly with the pleasure of being so thoroughly filled. "Fuck me with it, Ana," she demanded.

I smacked her hard, making her yelp in surprise. "I'll do what I want with you," I said.

"Yes, Ana," she said submissively.

I fucked her with the dildo, but gently, a slow, deep fucking that looked fantastic from my perspective, kneeling on the floor behind her, a perfect view of her cunt swallowing the synthetic cock, and of her large breasts swaying beneath her. I could hear the murmur of the vibrator, and could hear Mara's whimpers of frustration, and her gasps whenever I plucked at her nipples.

"Ana!" she whined, and I smacked her again.

I was not unaffected by this. The smell of her arousal was such that I could not resist tasting her, in between thrusts of the dildo. When she nearly climaxed from my lips brushing against her clit, I turned my attention to her ass instead, kissing that little ring of muscle and gradually penetrating it with my tongue.

As cruel as the pillory was to Mara, my own bondage was far worse to me. My chastity belt denied any touch of my pussy, and this game with Mara had my clit throbbing with urgent need. Only Rosa had the key to my belt, and she was far away. What Mara was being denied for a few short hours, I would be denied for weeks.

"Oh, Ana," Mara said. "Your tongue feels so good in there. Charlie never does that."

That was how Charlie found us. He stood in the doorway grinning, and judging by his good spirits his team had won. "I'll take over from here," he said, removing his trousers to reveal a long, stiff cock.

I was happy to give way, and moved round to push the dildo once more into Mara's mouth. "Taste yourself, slut," I ordered, as Charlie thrust into her from behind. He was soon pounding into her with selfish vigour, but Mara's cries, whether of pain or pleasure, were muffled by the dildo I held in her mouth.

Mara was past caring what I did to her. Climax followed climax as Charlie maintained his hard, rhythmic fucking. His eyes met mine when he finished at last, the strain visible in his victorious expression as he pulled out abruptly and spurted cum all over Mara's back. "Make sure you clean her up before letting her go," he said, and left us alone again. I could hear him singing to himself elsewhere in the house, and then the sound of a shower running.

Mara was trembling with exhaustion. "Please, Ana," she said.

I stared at the mess of cum on Mara's back, some of it already running down her sides and threatening to drip onto the floor. I hadn't tasted cum in years, not since Freya's futa cum by accident, and I was in truth very aroused. I set to work, licking Mara clean of every trace of cum, swallowing it all, thinking of how I could have been the one to marry Charlie. It could have been me in the pillory with Mara licking the cum from my back after I had been thoroughly fucked in front of her.

I was tempted to bury my face in her pussy once more, to be the one to make her come, but I took pity on her and freed her from the pillory.

She grinned at me as she stood stiffly, her back clearly in pain from the experience. "You need to try this one day."

"One day," I agreed. One day when I was free from chastity, anyway.

*

Seasons, on O-Stred, were optional. Ice World, for example, was in a perpetual state of winter, ideal for a wide variety of skiing and skating sports and adventures, and The Beach was constantly summer, but most islands used adjustments in the shields to simulate an Earth-style progression of light and heat.

It was late summer in Ux when I arrived, and that progressed steadily into autumn during my stay. The canopy of green turned to beautiful golds and reds, making for some very pleasant walks, sometimes alone, sometimes with Mara and her two boys, sometimes with Charlie's sisters.

The twins had come of age earlier that year, and had finished school but were in no hurry to go away to college. "Although that would be a good place to meet interesting young men," Lucy said. "Wouldn't it, Ana?"

"Or interesting young women," Helen said. "Which do you prefer, Ana?"

"Or futanari!" Lucy whispered loudly, and laughed. "I sometimes wish I were a futa." She mimed having an erect cock that she stroked.

I could feel myself blushing, and hoped they didn't interpret it correctly. "I met your brother at college," I said.

"We remember," Lucy said, and Helen added, "We wish you had married him. Mara's prettier, but you're much more fun."

"Thanks," I said dryly. There was no denying that my sister was a rare beauty, but she preferred activities that had her as the focus. Given the choice of a day spent looking after her sons or sisters-in-law and a day spent tied up and tormented with the promise of a hard fuck at the end, well, there was no competition.

"Mara told us the best way to get a man's attention was to make out like a lesbian," Helen said. "She said Charlie likes it when she kisses you, Ana."

"I guess," I said, blushing again. I had known the girls since they were children, and although they were adults now, it was strange talking about such matters with them.

"We've been practising," Lucy said, pulling her sister close.

They were identical twins, almost indistinguishable at times. Pretty, too, with long, strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. Watching them kiss with exaggerated passion, their hands roving suggestively, was certainly a sight. "What do you think?" Lucy asked after a minute of this, her eyes lustful, her voice seductive.

"Effective," I said, once I found my voice.

Both girls burst into laughter. "Ana's hot for us," Lucy said to her sister, grinning.

"I told you she likes girls better," Helen said.

"Enough of that," I growled, "unless you want a spanking."

"Mmm..." they chorused together, and burst out laughing again. I couldn't help laughing too. They were quite the act.

On another occasion, they were all excited by the new tenants at Kell. "I hear they're both futas," Lucy said. "Have you met them?"

I shook my head. Admiral Corossa and her wife had moved into the House early in autumn, but I hadn't yet found a reason to visit. When I did eventually return to live with Rosa (or to collect my stuff, if nothing else), that would be the logical time to say hello and so on.

"The admiral's wife is a lieutenant commander," Helen said. "She's an engineer, or something."

"Yes," I said, remembering how proud Freya had been of her older sister. "A light-engine physicist."

"Oh, wow," Helen said. "I don't understand all that."

Lucy's mind was on other matters. "Since they both have cocks, and I guess wombs too, can they get each other pregnant? That would be funny, being both a father and a mother at the same time. How do you suppose they have sex? Do they take turns, do you think, or..." She scrunched up her face, deep in thought about futanari sex positions.

Helen laughed at her. "Mother says only sluts have sex with futas. Isn't that right, Ana?"

For the longest moment, I was sure she knew. I was sure she was calling me a slut. I opened my mouth to answer, but no words came out.

"But that's only because futa cocks are so big," Lucy argued. "You would have to be a slut to make it fit inside you. Our virgin pussies would be far too tight..."

Both girls collapsed into hysterical laughter at this, and I finally started breathing again.

After a very pleasant autumn, winter crept in slowly. The leaves turned brown and crisp, and there was a definite chill in the air. But that was not what shattered my peace. "We're having a party tonight," Charlie announced. "Well, Mum and Dad are. They discovered that Captain Winter - who was my brother's captain - is staying on Kell Island with her sister, so they've invited all three to dinner."

In my shock, I dropped the book I had been reading. "Captain Winter?" I queried. Was it possible? Was my Captain Winter staying in my house? Was she really coming to dinner? Did she still hate me, as she surely must? I was not at all ready to find out.

"Yes," Charlie confirmed, oblivious to my inner turmoil. "Something of a war hero, apparently. And a futa, of course. The admiral and her wife too. Best probably to keep the kids here, in case the evening progresses into more adult entertainments. Mara, my love, do you mind staying with them?"

"Hah," Mara cried. "You stay with them. Dinner with three futanari? I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"I'll stay with them," I said, glad to have an excuse to escape confrontation.

Charlie breathed a sigh of relief, and Mara squealed with delight. "I do hope things get interesting," she said, grinning. "I absolutely don't intend to behave tonight."

Thus, for my cowardice, while the love of my life dined with my in-laws a mere few hundred metres away, I had to prepare dinner for my nephews - I had no appetite myself - and read them stories at bedtime. All the while, my mind was up the road, imagining Freya in her naval uniform, regaling all with her exploits. And perhaps, after dinner, she would be sipping one of Mr Musk's fine whiskies while idly thrusting her cock into Mara's cunt.

It should be me! It could have been me, except I had chosen my family and safety over Freya and passion. I had broken her heart, and had no right to claim her for myself. Even so, the thought of her fucking my sister when I had never...

But anyway, if Freya were to bend me over the table with the intention of finally taking my virginity, she would discover my cunt was well guarded against her, bound in impenetrable steel, and the humiliation of that would be too great for me to bear.

I was in bed, failing miserably to sleep when Mara and Charlie came home, and there was no mistaking the sounds of passionate sex even through the well insulated walls.

"Oh, they weren't in uniform," Lucy told me the day after, "and they were very restrained."

"Too restrained, if you ask me," Helen muttered.

"Mara sat between the admiral and her wife and kept talking about how she would love to have a cock."

"I heard Charlie threaten to gag her if she didn't shut up about that."

"Do you think she pegs him? I can just imagine Mara with a strap-on."

I laughed. "That would be far too much work for Mara," I said. "She much prefers being on the receiving end."

The girls laughed. "Well, she certainly ended up on the receiving end last night," Lucy said.

"Yes, and gagged too," Helen added, grinning wickedly. "The admiral whipped her cock out - and wow! - and demanded that Mara suck it."

"Poor Mara! She was sucking and stroking it for an hour before the admiral finally came - and so much cum!"

"Mara was choking on it. She was a mess! There was cum dripping from her nose and chin."

I was profoundly relieved that my previous night's dark fantasy that had aroused a terrible jealousy in me had not in fact played out. "What of Captain Winter?" I dared to ask.

"Oh, we kept Captain Winter to ourselves," Lucy said. "No way we were letting Mara anywhere near her."

"You'd love her, Ana," Helen said. "Tall, muscular, confident. Clearly used to command. She wasn't beautiful, exactly, but every time she looked at me I melted. If she had started giving me orders, I would have obeyed at once."

Lucy snorted. "Like a cute little puppy dog."

"Oh, please! You were totally smitten. You had her fingers in your cunt before we'd even started dessert. I'm surprised you didn't lick them clean after gushing all over them!"

"Helen! I didn't gush! You're the squirter." Helen blushed brightly, and Lucy said to me, "It's true. She's like a fountain when she comes."

"So, just a bit of fingering, then?" I asked.

"Well, to start with. During dinner. Afterwards, we knelt side-by-side and took turns sucking her cock."

"That was such fun," Helen said with a giggle. "We looked up into her eyes and told her how much we loved the taste of her, and how her cock was the biggest we'd ever seen, and how it was far too much for only one of us..."

"I wanted to put my fingers in her cunt, but she said, 'Now, girls. No using hands.' So we licked and sucked, and sometimes we kissed..."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers
12