Chastened Ch. 03: Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like slutty lesbian sisters..."

"And then she climaxed."

"I thought you were going to swallow it all!"

"Only some," Lucy said, laughing. "I saved plenty for you."

"She did, it's true," Helen said, smiling happily at me. "Her mouth was full of cum when she kissed me afterwards, and we swapped it back and forth for ages."

"When we looked round, Mother was riding the admiral's wife, and we were about to do the same with Captain Winter -"

"We were blindfolded, by Father and Charlie. Next thing I knew, I was on hands and knees, a hard cock thrusting into me from behind."

"Me too. I don't know who - their cocks are very similar."

"And nowhere near as big as Captain Winter's. There would have been no mistaking that!"

Slowly I let my jealous tension ease away. Freya had played a little with the girls, but she hadn't actually fucked either of them. I could begrudge none of them their pleasure.

12