Chastened Ch. 06: Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really can't stay that long," she said. "I have urgent business elsewhere. Are you sure I can't come in? Just for a minute?"

I sighed. "Maybe just for a minute." I led her upstairs, calling up to let my father know we had a guest. But if he heard me, he did not bother to react. We found him slouched on the sofa, lost in misery, his huge cock standing erect and dribbling precum.

Willa chuckled. "Hello, Walt," she said. "I keep forgetting how magnificent your cock is." She sashayed over to the sofa and sat beside him, and ran her fingers seductively up the shaft.

"Don't do that!" I shouted and rushed over to pull her away.

The damage was done, however. My father gave a strangled cry as his cock jerked, and a huge stream of cum jetted up and out, arcing through the air in front of us. More burst out, and more, arcs of creamy cum that splashed onto the parquet floor as my father sat there gasping.

Willa licked her fingers clean as she watched with great amusement. "Glad I could help," she said.

Furious with her, I handed her a cloth. "If you really want to help, tidy up that fucking mess."

Ignoring the cloth, Willa stood and murmured in my ear, "Order me to lick the floor clean, and I might just do it, but only if I get to lick your ass clean too - after I fuck it."

"Just get out of here!" my father shouted. There were tears on his cheeks. Actual tears.

After showing a very smug Willa firmly out of our house, I returned to keep my father company. "Are you going to tell Eliza?" I asked.

He flushed with embarrassment and shook his head.

"Me either," I said.

At the thought of Eliza denying herself orgasms for another day and a half, for no reason at all, we both started laughing, and after the stress of the previous few days, we both desperately needed to laugh.

12