Chastised Pt. 01

Story Info
What I thought might be fun turned into something else.
3k words
4.22
32.1k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boyeur
boyeur
27 Followers

Ann is a wonderful woman that I have been dating for several years. A dark-haired gal who definitely qualifies as a feisty Italian. At 5'3" she is fairly short but makes up for it in attitude. Her perfectly sized tits, nice round little ass and flawlessly shaped pussy makes her the object of my physical desires, which I lust for often.

In the beginning our sex life was good but a bit on the bland side. Different positions and oral, while fun, fell into the "vanilla" category.

We started expanding our horizons by visiting sex clubs. This got our juices flowing and we started enjoying, role play, edging, tease and BDSM. Well, I like BDSM, she is not so much for the "M".

Then chastity.

Initially we had just toyed with it. Chastity cages were fun. Put them on, get all horny and take them off, blow a load, repeat. Simple.

Then she started taking a greater interest in them. She started requesting I wear them to bed and while lounging at home and to the store...

I was unaware my life was about to change.

On one particular day, she tied me to the bed and teased me bringing me right to the edge several times. She said, "your time is running out" and "you'd better hurry" then laughed. "You'd better cum before me, this could be your last chance." grinning through it all

I figured she was going through our regular routine of edging for 10 minutes or so, threatening denial, then letting me cum. Always an excellent orgasm.

On this occasion though, she edged me for longer than normal. Sucking my cock, licking my balls, and pinching my nipples. Bringing me ever closer but always stopping short of the "finish line". She was driving me nuts, literally.

She then did "The Straddle ". This is when she hops on top of me and smashes my cock between her pussy and my stomach. While I can never achieve "release" this way, I will stay hard as long as she does this.

During The Straddle she repeated, "you are running out of time" and "this could be your last chance ever." Her pace quickened and soon she had a rather vocal orgasm. Beautiful! I love watching Ann orgasm.

Now, I thought, it's my turn. Yay!

She dismounted and said, "times up, thanks, that was great" then left me tied to the bed as she proceeded to the dresser and began folding clothes.

I was left hanging or standing as it were. Cock throbbing in the air, it looked so lonely.

"Wait, now it's my turn. What are you doing"? I asked. She just ignored me and continued folding clothes.

I wanted to finish myself off, but the ropes kept me from reaching my target. I just laid there helplessly watching my pre-cum flowing dick begin to shrink.

She looked over at me numerous times.

Finally, after several minutes she opened the safe and removed something.

"Now that you're finally limp, I can put this on" she said throwing a chastity cage on the bed. A cage that I was not familiar with. This device had a large bulge on the underside.

"I haven't seen that one before, what's that?" I questioned. She just smiled and began applying the cage.

"Now stop that. How about a quick blow job? I said casually trying to side step whatever she had in mind.

"Shouldn't take too long" I said optimistically

She said, "nope" while continuing to put the chastity cage in place. " I warned you to cum before me and you failed, time ran out and now you are done for the day, maybe longer."

"Come on, stop fooling around. Get me off or untie me so I can do it myself", I said with a bit more urgency.

Without saying another word, she finished putting the chastity cage on with a click of the padlock and put the key in the safe.

She then untied me.

I said, "OK, jokes over, get the key". I went to the safe and started spinning the dial.

"That won't do you any good, I had the combination changed" she giggled.

"I told you, you're done for the day".

Sure as shit, the old combination didn't work. I said, "come on, what do you want?"

She said, "watching you in your predicament has got me a little sympathetic to your plight. Maybe, if you get me off a second time, I will take pity on you and give you that blow job you were hoping for".

I call "bullshit" on her sympathy.

I suspect the truth is that she is highly aroused from her new-found game.

Good. A horny girlfriend can't be a bad thing, right?

More than willing to see where this is going, I dove for that wet pussy.

She hopped on my tongue before I could finish the sentence that agreed to her terms.

Soon, she was grabbing the sheets rigid as a board and came harder than before.

Yep, she is loving this, beyond horny.

Internally, I was ecstatic, my cock growing with anticipation of what's to come.

My excitement quickly dwindled as she again thanked me and went back to folding clothes.

"I thought it was my turn".

"No, I said maybe. You took too long to get me off and I don't have any extra time. I have too much to do to bother with that now."

I started to help fold clothes thinking if I helped it would get done quickly and maybe she would have the time (and pity) to get me off.

Finally the clothes were folded.

She said, "thanks, now I have time to run some errands". She started gathering her things to leave.

"What? This isn't cool anymore. Come on, get the key"

Checking her watch, "OK, tell you what, I'll give you that blow job you wanted.

While setting the timer on her phone she said, "I only have 5 minutes, do you think that's enough time"?'

"Babe, as horny as I am I won't need all 5."

She then dropped to her knees and started sucking on the cage.

"You said a blow job. What's this?"

She looked me directly in the eyes with an intensity I haven't seen before and said, "look, I make the rules now. I literally hold the key to your happiness. You'd better change your attitude, or your life is not going to be very fun."

Her statement was a bit unnerving.

I thought, 'she is starting to take this a little further than I feel comfortable with'.

However, my fear quickly subsided at the sight of her giving me a desensitized blow job and my throbbing member was soon testing the walls of its new cage. Turns out, they are solid.

The timer went off and she said, "there ya go" and started for the door.

In my frustration I said, "Fine"!"and stormed off towards the garage...

"I know what you're trying to do, and it won't work?" she said smiling.

"What? I'm getting my tools" I said.

"I know" she said. "Remember when I was concerned you would get trapped in that and you showed me all the ways you could get out of it?"

"Well, I was concerned...I was concerned that you might get out of it when I didn't want you to like now, she laughed. To solve that, I ordered a new cage. Much more secure. All metal parts, more snug, with a larger bulkier padlock. I also removed every tool that you showed me that could cut the old one off."

"What? Where are they?"

"I boxed them all up and took them to my sisters, told her to hold onto them till your birthday. "

I checked the cage. Indeed, it was beefier. Metal pin, titanium lock. As well as the bulge on it now. What was that bulge?

A simple butter knife was not going to work here.

"Ok, I'm heading to the hardware store to get a cheap bolt cutter. I'll have this off in no time."

As I headed out the door the cage started vibrating. What's that? I thought.

As I continued to the car the vibration intensified. Ann yelled, "you better stop, I'm warning you".

I scoffed and continued. I soon found out Ann's warning should have been heeded.

It hit me. It started at the base of my cock and balls and from there shot through every part of my body. A shock that dropped me like a ton of bricks. I laid in the yard in pain, particularly in the crotch area, not knowing what hit me.

She laughed, "I told you to listen. Oh, and by the way you, have less than 30 seconds to get back in the house before that happens again."

Again?! What? I didn't wait to ask questions, the throbbing pain in my balls told me I didn't want that to happen again.

I ran back to the house.

I said, "What in the fuck is going on? What is this thing?"

She could barely contain her laughter as she explained. "You know that bulge on the chastity cage? That's a little modification I had Neil do involving a shock collar and a dual battery pack all contained in its own tamper proof chamber." She stated proudly. "Did you know he is a top-of-the-line plastic and metal fabricator?

"No, I didn't know that."

"He is also knowledgeable in electrical and computer applications."

Of course, Neil was involved. I should have known. Little prick flirts with Ann all the time.

She continued. "Oh, and he really did well here. He has a geo-fence set up so I can confine you to certain areas. I can even restrict you to your den if I want so, don't piss me off." That smirk is becoming irritating.

If you get close to the set boundaries your cage will vibrate. If you continue towards or outside of these boundaries, you will get a shock currently set at level 6 every 30 seconds. Do you think that's high enough? It does go up to 10."

"Yes, I assure you that's high enough" I barked

"Oh" Ann continued smiling, "I am able to override the system with an app on my phone including on and off, different geo-fencing areas, vibration and shock at any time. The buttons need my thumb print to work."

"If you have any trouble, you can call me, and I can adjust the settings as needed. Be prepared to prove your circumstance with a video call."

"Hon, this is getting weird, what do you want"? I said.

She went on, "You know, you've been slacking. There are many things around here that need some of your attention including me. You've done great with my needs this evening, but the lawn, dishes and laundry still need work. While I'm out why don't you start with the lawn before it gets dark, huh? I'll adjust the geo-fence to allow you in the yard." She said while tapping her phone.

"But I'm supposed to go over to Johnny's," I said.

Ann laughing said, "Oh no, your time with Johnny will be limited. Last time he was here he was drinking and swearing. I don't think we should be exposed to that, do you, we'll see if you two can earn visits again.

I was speechless

"I'm headed over to Helen's now. See you later, I'm sure you'll be here." She said with that confidence that leaves me defeted.

"You bitch" I said a little louder than I should have.

She whipped around and started tapping on her phone. "What did you say to me"?" she asked angrily as the cage started vibrating.

"Nothing hon nothing, I'll start on the yard right away."

The evening was the worst. I couldn't leave. I couldn't touch my still needy cock. I tried using the cage to beat off but felt nothing but pain in my balls from being tugged in vain. Porn made it even worse.

I looked everywhere for a vibrator to hold on the cage, but she must have locked those in the safe also. I even tried leaning into the dryer with wet towels in it. No go.

My only hope was her mercy. I finished the lawn. I found a couple areas near the boundary that vibrate my cage and backed off. I did more laundry and the dishes.

Finally, near midnight, Ann came home.

"Looks nice in here" she said, "I'm a little buzzy from the wine Helen and I had, I'm going to bed."

Any suggestion from me to solve my "uncomfortableness" was met with laughter.

She began masturbating and I soon found her doing "the straddle" while I had the cage on. This was an odd perspective. I was feeling no pleasure but was able to see hers. This whole situation was obviously keeping her sex drive in high gear. I've never seen her this horny and for this long. This will be her third orgasm this evening. We do have an active sex life, but this is more than normal. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be benefiting me.... yet.

I watched her closely as she vigorously rubbed her pussy into the cage to a noisy conclusion.

She soon rolled over and fell asleep.

The next day was miserable.

Unfortunately, the geo-fence seemed to work perfectly. I can only go directly to work and back Monday through Friday 30 minutes before and after work and I must use a specific route. I can't leave the work campus until after work. Then I have to come home where I am "locked up" there until the next morning for work.

Fucking Neil. I'm sure he is super proud of himself for designing the perfect trap for me with the excellent bonus of constant contact with Ann to "tweak" the app. He better not fuck her. I need to find a way out of this.

All I could think of was the cage and how it gave Ann complete control of me.

After work I raced home faster than I raced to work. Hoping to finally get this thing off and well, get this thing off. That pussy would feel so good wrapped around my cock right now.

I got home and Ann was waiting for me. She immediately guided me to the bedroom.

"We had better tie you up again" she said.

"Aww, hon, that's really not necessary," I replied.

She stared at me intently and stated, "that's not a request"."

Tapping her phone, my cage started vibrated.

I grabbed her phone.

"Are you sure you want to do that? If you break that or don't give it back, you will just be locked in the last restriction. That currently is just the house and vibrating. Do you want to stay in the house, vibrating, until I get a new phone?" she said smiling.

I gave the phone back and laid down on the bed.

"Good decision" she said as she tied me down. "You know last night was great but I think it could be even better with a little more privacy."

"Privacy?" I said with confusion.

"Yes, I saw your pathetic little face longing for me as I was riding your shackled cock. I didn't appreciate you watching my face and my tits bouncing as I came. So, I think we need to incorporate another new item so I'm not gawked at during my most private, pleasurable moments."

She tossed it on the bed.

"It's a deprivation hood with a ball gag" she stated. "From now on you won't have the pain of seeing, smelling, tasting, feeling, or hearing me fuck you while I get off. I don't have to put up with your stares while I focus on my pleasure and because of the ball gag I don't have to listen to your pathetic little pleas to have your dick touched."

I was beside myself; absolutely speechless.

Before putting the hood on she proceeded to strip down right beside the bed. Showing off those beautiful tits, making a point to display the strings of her self-made lubricant between her pussy and her underwear as she removed them slowly. "Just wanted to show you what you'll be missing" she laughed.

As she put the hood on she said, "see you later" and then placed headphones on playing white noise over the ears of the hood.

I see, hear, smell and taste nothing. I can feel her hands on my chest and my balls being tugged as she apparently is humping the cage again. Getting off on the very item that she controls me with. I feel the pace quicken and her hands clench my chest, hard, as she apparently climaxed. All my senses blocked aside from faint touching.

Fuck!

She sure has found a way to use me and make sure I don't enjoy any of it.

But I do enjoy it, why is that?

She apparently finished and the hood was removed to the sight and sound of her laughter. "Did you enjoy that? I hope so because that is the only attention your cock will be getting for a while."

"What? How long is this going to continue?"

"Well, judging by my complete mental, physical and sexual satisfaction, I would say for quite a while. Neil is building me a platform that will fit over the bed, so I won't need to lean on your chest, and I have a strap on for you coming in the mail tomorrow. Then I can get fucked by you without you feeling anything on your chest, cock, or balls. Your isolation will then be complete."

"Ok. Ok, Babe. This has gotten way out of hand."

"No, it hasn't. You will do whatever I want without question whether it involves sex or not, got it?" The cage started vibrating. "I am in complete control of your life. You had better be careful here or you may never cum again. I'm currently working on a schedule for orgasms. You'll be lucky to get any I, on the other hand, will be getting plenty. Her laughter had more of a bite to it now.'

"Now why don't you finish up the laundry and meet me on the couch? There's a new Bachelor tonight I want to see."

OMG, what's happening? What have I done?

boyeur
boyeur
27 Followers