All Comments on 'Chastised Pt. 01'

by boyeur

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your vocabulary is very good for a 11 year old. Well done, but this is adult site and I don't think you belong here.

What a stupid story.

PS: you should take it to cuckold.com, it will fit great over there.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

Call the police.

I know that this is a nonconsent story story but she's just evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical. Give an inch and lose a mile. He should just call the police, claim sexual assault and have her arrested. Police remove cage and all is well. Since this is non consent, guess she non-consented to a free stay with the state. Overall well written but don't think I want to know anymore unless or until he's free of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Your vocabulary is very good for a 11 year old."

Nice sentence, nothing funnier than unrecognized irony. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story! Can't wait for more chapters!

StormXStormXabout 2 years ago

One can only assume that this is going to end vey badly for her or just devolve into a fairy tale.

madetoobeymadetoobeyabout 2 years ago

A good start and a 5 from me. Don't be put off by negative comments - nearly all from "anonymous" posters, too scared to use their literati pseudonym for fear their stories ( if indeed they've written any), will be criticised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time to get the law in on this call the cops from work and charge the slut with cruelty then go for the divorce lawyer and get rid of the whore because she will soon be facing around on him and expect him to clean her that up after each session with her new boyfriend time to move on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, but we all know she’s be cuckold him pretty soon, while he’s getting Super frustrated. But Neil be happy.

As for the other Anonymous writer, sounds like he’s got a thing for 11 year olds possibly..

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

AWESOME start to this story. Definitely nedds more.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 2 years ago

He wakes up in the night, ties her up, uses her thumb on the app, and gets to the hardware store where he buys what he needs to take it off. Then, he bring home stuff to deny her until she is ready to be his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

is this guy a fucking moron that deserves this? has he never heard of amazon to order the tools he needs, or just knock the bitch out and use thumb to unlock her phone, shut down the app then break the phone. then tie her up and torture for the safe combo..

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

Like other comments, I am asking the question is this guy as dumb as the author is making him out to be? , if he wants this treatment that's great but if not he could be out and have dumped her before we got to the end of the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Remarkably stupid, and I'm someone who likes kinky sex games.

If she likes nonconsensual games, beat her until she gives in. Or until she's unconscious.

KodJak22KodJak22over 1 year ago

Love it. Looking forward to the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous