Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cry out in a moan, grasping at Leo's back with my nails. I can still feel the echo of the buzzing of the vibrator in my throbbing clit as my cunt aches for more. I'm so, so wet, and Leo's cock thrusts in and out of me easily. I almost... No. I flush with shame and desire. I almost want a bigger one... Oh my God.

"Jesus, boytoy, your cunt is taking me so well..." Leo praises.

"Yeah," I whine. "Yeah..."

"What do you want, slut?" they ask.

"Um -- I --" I gasp. "I want -- do you have -- um..." I stammer, and Leo's thrusts slow to a stall.

"Do I have what, prettyboy?" they ask.

I bring my hands to my face and cover my eyes as I blurt, "Do you have a bigger cock, Daddy?"

"Jesus fucking Christ," Leo swears again. They reach for my hands and pull them off of my face. "Say that again and look me in the eyes. Fucking beg for it, boytoy."

"Oh my God..." I moan, lost to my sins. I lock eyes with Leo. "Please, Sir. Daddy. Please, fuck me. Please fuck me with a bigger dick, Daddy."

"Hmm," Leo pretends to consider. "Why should I?"

"Because I'm a filthy little slut and I've been such a good boy for you and I need it so badly, Sir," I rush to answer. "Please, Sir, please..."

They chuckle. "Well, if you need it that badly, slut." They pull out of me and tell me: "Don't touch yourself." Then they pull the wet teal cock out of their harness and reach to the side of the bed for a bigger one, this time black and smooth, but a little thicker and at least two inches longer.

I watch them lube up and wipe their hand on a towel while I throb and ache and reconsider my entire life.

"Beg for my big butch cock, boytoy," Leo demands.

I obey.

God, I obey.

I moan for their cock until they give it to me, sinking in inch by inch. They grab my cuffed wrists and press them together above my head. The restraint ignites my body and I arch into Leo, only to have them pull away from my attempt at a kiss. I whine. I want them so badly. Oh, this cock is definitely bigger... Ohhh...

"Oh, Daddy... Your cock is so big..." I moan.

Leo laughs. "I'm flattered, boytoy. Now take it."

Their thrusts grow faster and harder, and their forehead beads with sweat at the effort of fucking me. Leo's grunts in my ear drive me wild and I meet their thrusts with my hips, desperate to chase this pleasure I've never known. I don't know how long Leo fucks me like this -- until it stops.

"Fuck," Leo pants, pausing. "You've worn me out, boytoy. I need a break."

I try not to whine from the inadvertent denial. Leo pulls out of me and collapses next to me on the bed, still breathing hard.

"Doesn't mean... you have to stop... prettyboy..." they pant. "You can ride me."

Somehow the prospect of riding them feels dirtier and more sinful than anything that's happened yet. Receiving passively is one thing. But taking my pleasure for myself... that's something else. That's another level of depravity.

I take one more step deeper into hell.

Positioning myself on their wet cock, I sink down and moan. Leo's hands are quickly on my hips, gripping me and guiding me up and down. I follow their lead, raising my hips and sinking back down, slowly at first, then faster... and faster... until I'm moaning and whimpering like the filthy slut that Leo says I am.

"That's it, boytoy. Ride me like that. Your slutty butch pussy looks so good taking my cock like this. Look at you. In your cuffs and collar, all fucked out and whimpering for more?"

My response is nothing but those same whimpers and the eager, greedy movement of my hips.

"Cute whines, prettyboy. Almost sounds like you want to cum."

My whines grow louder in affirmation.

"Well? Do you?"

"Yes, Daddy, please, Sir, please... I want to cum. Please can I cum? I'll do anything you want. Please," I beg. I slam my hips down harder onto Leo's, chasing the pleasure with abandon, moaning as each stroke hits inside of me.

"Yeah, boytoy, you can cum on my cock," Leo says. "Keep making those slutty noises, boy. I want to hear you cum." Leo fumbles for one of the vibrators on the edge of the bed and turns it on, handing it to me.

"Thank you, Daddy!" I moan as the vibrations reach my clit. I twitch and clench on Leo's big cock, and I feel my orgasm approaching already.

"Yeah... Fucking slut. Dirty... fucking... sinner..." Leo groans with every stroke.

My cheeks flush. A slut. A sinner. These words ignite my core as I begin to shake. Electricity pulses, grows, and sparks in my clit, in my cunt. The sensations build until I feel myself reaching a tipping point. My whole body tenses and the only words I can manage are "oh God, oh God, oh God!" over and over and over as I cum, hard, on Leo's cock. It's the most powerful orgasm I've ever had, lasting longer than ever before. Every time I think I'm done cumming, I feel another wave of pleasure and whimpers and gasps escape my mouth.

"That's fucking right, boytoy. Take it. Enjoy it. Doesn't it feel so good?"

"Oh my God..." I moan. Leo laughs.

Add taking the Lord's name in vain to the mile-long list of sins I'll need to repent for.

The vibe buzzes away on my clit, which feels like it's finally done pulsing in pleasure. I pull the toy away and my body collapses into Leo, their skin sticky with sweat against mine. For a moment, neither of us breathe, the sudden intimacy foreign even after the depravity of the last several hours. They inhale, then soften, wrapping their arms around me. The silence is thick between us, punctuated only by our steadying breath.

It's strange, to have your beliefs stripped bare like your clothes from your body. To, for the first time, see a path other than daughter on her way to wife and mother. A detour that brings me to my knees not to pray, but to worship .

If this path leads to hell, at least it's hot down there.

My stomach drops as the shame returns. I need to get out of here. I squirm off of Leo's chest and search for my clothing, suddenly hyper-aware of my naked body. I remember that I left my clothes in the living room, from my little show. My cheeks burn as I freeze awkwardly, unsure of how to proceed. Cotillion didn't exactly cover the etiquette for how to extricate oneself from a gay hookup that may very well make my Bible combust the next time I pick it up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Leo says, commanding, but with an edge of softness. As if maybe, just maybe, they enjoyed that too.

"I just need to...um...my clothes...I should go..." I fumble with the buckle on the cuff around my right wrist. My hands don't seem to work and my legs are shaking and my vision is starting to go black at the edges when --

Leo's arm snakes around my waist, holding me steady, their other hand freeing one wrist, then the other. They drop to one knee to remove my ankle cuffs. My collar -- I mean their collar -- falls away last.

They help me to the bedroom door gently. The living room air is much cooler -- that must be why my nipples harden. I spot my clothes in a heap, steadying myself against the wall as I get dressed again.

At least my Bible doesn't burst into flames when I reach for it. Crossing toward the door, I keep my eyes down, dreading meeting their gaze.

"I...I am definitely going to have to pray about this," I whisper, barely meeting their eyes.

"Oh, I'm sure," they say, looking smug. "And when you're ready to end up on your knees again, you know where to find me."

I swear they wink as the door closes behind me.

* * *

Leo, Tuesday, 11:43am

I'm tapping my way through my Instagram notifications when I notice I gained a new follower whose name is oddly familiar. SC52794private. I smirk.