Chastity Ch. 03

Story Info
Several new opportunities for Chastity.
9k words
4.83
5.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Chastity woke up during the night and pleasured herself by rubbing her firm breasts with her hands and making her tits pop out after she pinched them.

She woke up a second time around 5 a.m. and masturbated while thinking of Joe making love to her. She lay in bed for another hour thinking how wonderful it was having intercourse with Joe last night, and how surprised she was that she enjoyed it so much.

Chastity thought back to her senior year in high school when Charles, her boyfriend, was her date at the Junior/Senior Prom. After the prom, they drove to "Lover's Lane," and found a secluded parking place where they kissed and fondled one another into the early morning hours. Charles pleaded with Chastity several time to fuck him, but she told him he could only finger her and play with her tits because she was saving her cherry for her future husband.

Now that she had experienced Joe's penis inside of her pussy, she realized maybe she should have allowed Charles to fuck her that night. She wondered, "Could Charles have satisfied me as much as Joe did last night. Maybe Charles would have given me a wonderful fuck. Maybe I could have had many wonderful times fucking Charles and other boys if I had known how pleasurable it was to have a man's cock inside of my vagina."

She whispered to herself, "I liked being fucked last night, but now I know I want more, a whole lot more. I might be sex-addicted like some people are addicted to cigarettes, weed, alcohol, or buying shoes!"

Chastity thought how much time she had lost because of her Protestant Anglo Saxon principles she grew up with that women should wait until marriage to have intercourse.

"Save yourself for the one you'll marry," her family told me over and over again.

Bullshit! I'll never again tell a man I like that I'm saving my cherry for the one I'm going to marry. I loved being fucked last night. I'll have intercourse any time I want it or whenever I can detect a man's eyes and looks that he wants to get his cock inside of my panties, things only women know how to interrupt. Women know when a man want to fuck them." Chastity told herself, "If I see someone I think would be good in bed and I'm going to send him a clear message. I'll part my legs and flash him a look at my panties, or flirt openly with him. After Joe fucked me last night I'm hooked. I need cock and I need a lot of it."

I heard Aunt Sara calling to me from outside my bedroom door telling me that I better get up and start getting ready for school. I glanced at the clock, and sure enough Aunt Sara was right.

I went to the bathroom, showered quickly, but didn't wash my hair. I got out, dried my body with my towel, and paused for a few minutes to examine my body in Aunt Sara's huge mirror. I wished my breasts were a size bigger, but Joe seemed to think they were terrific. When he grasped my boob his whole hand covered my entire breasts. I liked how he caressed my breasts.

I looked at the time, slipped my robe on and walked quickly back to my bedroom and got dress. I chose to wear a wool plaid skirt and a light-colored top. Then I put on a sweater that was a little tight for me. I looked in the mirror above the vanity and said, "Girl, this sweater highlights your breasts perfectly." I was anxious if Uncle John might notice how my breasts filled out the sweater. I brushed my hair and went out to the living area.

Uncle John looked up from reading the Columbus Dispatch and greeted me with "Good morning Chastity." Then there was an awkward pause and I heard him say, "You look terrific."

I turned and smiled saying, "Thank you, Uncle John. I appreciate your comment." I walked over to where he was sitting and bent down and kissed him on his forehead. I felt his face pressing against my breast. Inside my mind, I said, "Bingo," to Uncle John's follow up a remark. I continued, "Tomorrow classes start. I need to go to the bookstore and get my textbooks today. Then I need to stop by the health center and fill out some forms. I'm not sure what time I will be home. I'll call you at 1 p.m. Aunt Sara to let you know if I'll be home in time for dinner."

Aunt Sara handed me an egg sandwich and I ate it quickly, had a few sips of orange juice, kissed Aunt Sara on her cheek, and headed for the bus stop.

The bus was crowded when I got on but I saw the lady I had talked with yesterday and there was an empty seat next to her. I sat down beside her and said, "Good morning Carolyn! How are you today?"

"I'm fine Chastity. How are you? I bet you've been very busy getting everything lined up for school. Have you found an apartment yet?"

"No, Carolyn. I'm still with my Aunt and Uncle. I'm hoping I can find a place, but it may take a while. I like it up in this part of town. I love all the big oak, elm, and buckeye trees and the quietness in the neighborhood."

"I mentioned meeting you to my husband last night and asked him how he felt about renting out the room, the previous owners of our house had built above the garage. There's even an empty space in the garage if you have a car. There's also a private stairway up to the small apartment above the garage. I think the previous owners built it to rent. There's a nice kitchen, bedroom, and living area. There's also a lot of closet space and it's furnished. We willl rent the space to you for $75 a month. If you have time this week to come over to our house, give us a call. I wrote our names, address and telephone number on this card."

"Oh, Carolyn that sounds wonderful. I want to see it. I surely do. I will call my daddy today and see what he says. Oh, that's wonderful news to hear. Thank you, Carolyn."

We talked about other things until the bus stopped in front of the OSU gate. I told Carolyn I would call her soon, and I got off the crowded bus. I decided I would go to Long's Bookstore and look at the books I would need to purchase for my classes. I browsed the floor, including the second floor. They had everything a coed would need to be a well-dressed student and lots of school supplies. I took out a small notebook from my coat pocket and wrote the names of the textbooks down by subject. I must admit I was spending more time looking at Buckeye clothing than I did look at textbooks. I decided I was going to buy an OSU sweatshirt, and maybe a knitted Buckeye hat to keep my head warm on cold winter days.

I noticed three male students sending me signals by how they were looking at me and how they were using their body language to tell me they were interested. But I also noticed one of the clerks giving me signals too, so I thought I would approach him and ask a few questions. He smiled radiantly as I approached him standing behind the counter.

He told me his name was Charlie Brown and he was a junior in the College of Business. We both smiled when I told him that I've been in love with Charlie Brown since I was in third grade. He replied, "I'm glad to hear that. I'm the original Charlie Brown and I'm glad we've reconnected ..."

"Oh, sorry, my name is Chastity Morgan, and I'm not as pure as you might expect." We both smiled again and then I began to giggle.

He asked me if I was a freshman student here at OSU and what was my major. I told him I was a freshman student and I was undeclared but had a strong interest in science. I also told him I graduated from Fairborn High School.

Charlie told me he lived in Upper Arlington across the Olentangy River with his parents. We continued to talk for several minutes before he was a summons to go and relieve the girl working the front register. He asked me for my address and telephone number but I told him I hadn't found a permanent place to stay at this time, but I would come back and give him my information if he was interested in taking me to dinner or to the movies sometimes.

He smiled radiantly and said he would.

I smiled and he went to the front of the store. I thought to myself, "I have another fish nibbling at my hook."

I looked at my watch and noticed that the health clinic should be open. As I passed the front register I smiled and winked at Charlie and he replied saying, "Don't forget to bring me your information Chastity."

"I certainly will, Charlie. I'm glad we had a chance to meet and talk."

"Me too, Chastity. Me too!"

Chastity looked at her campus map and found where the health center was located. She crossed the street and headed up a walkway toward the left side of the Oval Mall. She climbed the stairs and walked up to the front desk. A receptionist asked for her name.

Chastity replied, "I'm Chastity Morgan, would you like to see my campus ID card?"

"That won't be necessary Miss Morgan. I found your name on the list. I'll tell the doctor that you are here. You may sit over in the waiting room and his nurse will call you in a few minutes."

Chastity took a seat in the waiting room and picked up a copy of Vogue Magazine to look at it. She flips through the pages looking at the latest fashions and beauty products. Then she heard her name, "Miss Chastity Morgan?"

Chastity got up and followed the nurse through the door. The nurse said "My name is Betty Jo Harris, I'm doctor Philip Morris's nurse. Please step up on the scales so I can record your weight. Then she led me into an examining room. She said she was going to take my temperature. After she recorded my weight and temperature she asked me what medications I took regularly, as well as over-the-counter medications. I told her I took something to control my menstrual cramps. Then she asked me what childhood diseases I had, and if I had any operations or broken bones. When she was through she told me that the doctor would be in to see me in a few minutes. Chastity asked again what was the name of the doctor that would be seeing her.

Betty Jo Harris told her, "Your doctor's name is Dr. Philip Morris."

Chastity looked about the small room and noticed a diploma with Dr. Morris' name inscribed on it. He had graduated from the University of Michigan. She saw another diploma stating he had gone to medical school at Northwestern University, and he had also attended Stanford University to specialize in women's medical issues. Chastity wondered what that covered.

Chastity heard a knock on the door and it opened and a man walked in and said, "Chastity, my name is Dr. Morris. I understand you are an entering freshman student from Fairborn, Ohio. I've looked at what you and my nurse, Betty Jo discussed earlier. How can I help you today?"

"I'm here for you to evaluate my health and I want to get on birth control pills. I suppose I will need a prescription from you so I can get the pills."

" Are you sexually active?"

"As of last night."

"You had sex last night? Someone you dated in high school?"

"No, I had sex with someone I met two days ago while trying to enroll in classes here at the university."

"Another on-campus student you met?"

"No, an adult who works here at the university."

"Really? You had sex last night with a faculty member here at the university?

"I'm not sure if he is a faculty member or just works here, Dr. Morris."

"Is this the first time you had sex with a man?"

"Yes, but I've been involved in some heavy petting in high school."

"So, you want to get on the pill so you can continue having sex with this man you met two days ago?"

"Yes, and anyone else I can find."

"You must have had a satisfying sexual experience with this man you met three days ago."

"It was most satisfying. I wish I had started having sex in high school, but my parents believed in the Anglo-American Protestant Doctrine of not engaging in sex before marriage. After last night I don't believe that shit anymore Dr. Morris. I loved how he made love to me. It was the most satisfying experience I've ever had. I would love to be fucked every night. I've missed so much. I even masturbated last night after going to bed, and I woke up another time and played with my breasts. This morning I went to Long's Bookstore to see how much my books would cost. I surveyed all the guys to see who I was sending signals to, and guys who were sending me signals. I found three or four guys there that I could have talked too. I did talk to one of the clerks, and after we finished he wanted my phone number. I didn't give him one cause I'm still haven't decided where I'm going to live while here at Ohio State University"

"I need you to examine me before I can write you a prescription for birth control pills. However, since you had unprotected sex last night and most likely will have sex again today, I am going to give you a week's supply of birth control pills. You need to protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy."

He went to a cabinet and took out a bottle and counted seven birth control pills and put six of them in a packet. Then he handed me a pill and a glass of water. Take this now. I hope you don't have sex tonight. I don't know how much protection this pill will give you today. But if you take a pill a day and not skip a day, you will not get pregnant. I'll have my nurse come in and help you get ready for the examination."

"Thank you, Dr. Morris, I would like that very much."

"Ok, I'll call my nurse to bring you in a gown. Take off all your clothes and put on the gown."

"Why do I need to take all my clothes off if you're only going to look up my vagina?"

"Miss Morgan, I need to examine your breasts as well."

"I understand. I think I'm going to enjoy having you examine me Dr. Morris. I hope you enjoy touching me too."

"Miss Morgan, I'm not going to seduce you. I'm examining you for the purpose of vaginal health."

"I'm sorry for saying what I said, Dr. Morris. You do your job and I'll try to relax and enjoy having you examine me."

"My nurse, Betty Jo Harris will assist me in the examination."

"That's find with me. I hope you examine my breasts carefully and you don't find any lumps."

Chastity smiled and the doctor said, "I doubt I'll find any lumps in your breasts Miss Morgan, but I will look carefully since it's a concern of yours."

He left the room and his nurse Betty Jo Harris came into the room with a gown. She helped me undress and assisted me with the robe. She said, "I'll tell Dr. Morris you are ready to be examined. I will also be in the room while he examines you.

Chastity was trying to count the holes in the ceiling tile waiting for them to return. She heard the knock. Then the door opened and Betty Jo and Dr. Harris entered the room. He did the vaginal exam first. It was ok. He didn't hurt me. I was hoping to feel his touch, but I didn't feel anything after he finished looking inside my vagina. He instructed me to sit up and he carefully moved his hands over and a round my breasts. He even examined my nipples. They popped up and I noticed a small smile cross Dr. Harris' face. He said, "You did have sex last night. Did this man use a condom?"

No, our sex was spontaneously. It was not planned."

"Miss Morgan, when will your next period begin?"

"Not for two weeks."

"Start taking your pill every single day. You'll be protected immediately. I advise you to take your pills in the morning as soon as you wake up. After your period is finished, wait seven days before taking your birth control pill. Then you will be protected immediately."

"Do you have any questions, Miss Morgan?"

"I just took a pill here. You're telling me if I take a birth control pill every day I will have protected from having a pregnancy?"

"Yes, you will be protected. But it will not protect the sex you had last night, and probably not today."

"How soon would I know I'm pregnant or not pregnant from my sex last night?

"Make an appointment with me if you feel you might be pregnant. I'll give you a test and tell you immediately. I'll pray that one of his sperms doesn't fertilize one of your eggs. My nurse will be back to give you your prescription."

"Thank you Dr. Harris for your expertise and help. You were so kind."

"You're welcome, Miss Morgan. I hope you have a successful academic year here at The Ohio State University."

"Thank you Dr. Harris."

Chastity left the health center and went to the library. The school was going to start tomorrow and she decided to walk over to Denny Hall to see if she could see Dr. Joseph Johnson, her academic advisor.

Before she went into Denny Hall to visit Joe, she called her dad. She told him about the available over the garage apartment that a lady she met offered to rent to her for $75 dollars a month. She was going to go and see the apartment this week. She wanted to know if she liked it if she could write a check and secure the apartment. I think I need to pay her first month, last month, and another check to cover any damage I might do to the apartment."

Her dad said, "If you like it then by all means give her a check for those three months. I trust you won't damage the apartment or the furnishing"

"Thanks Dad, I'll call you when I have seen the apartment."

"Ok, honey. I hope you have a good quarter and make all As."

"I'll try Dad. Pray for me to be successful.

"I will Chastity. Goodby."

She climbed the steps to Denny Hall and walked over to the door leading to Dr. Joseph Johnson's office.

She entered his office and Miss Cox, his secretary looked up and said, "How can I assist you, Miss Morgan?"

"I would like to talk with my academic advisor, Dr. Joseph Johnson if he's available?"

Ms. Cox got up and knocked on Joe's office door. I heard Joe say, "Please come in."

Miss Cox told him a student would like to see him if he was available."

I heard Joe tell her to send the student in.

I got up from the seat I was sitting in and waited for Miss Cox to return to her desk. She said, "Miss Morgan you can go in to see Dr. Johnson now?


"Thank you, Miss Cox."

Chastity opened Joe's office door and walked in.

Joe looked surprised, but got up and started towards her as she closed the door behind her.

"Oh, this is a welcomed surprised Chastity. How can I assist you dear?"

"Well, you can start by wrapping your arms around me and giving me a big wet juicy kiss. Then you can bend me over your desk and pull out that beautiful cock of yours and put it deep inside of my pussy."

Joe placed his finger over his lips indicating that I should be whispering and not talking out loud.

"Oh, sorry Joe. Do you think "Miss Nice & Tidy" has her ear up against your office door? It sort of pissed me off that she didn't tell you which student wanted to talk with you. She knows my name. She greeted me as I entered the office, but when she told you, she said that a student would like to talk with you, she didn't use my name. I don't like that one bit."

Joe hugged me again and said, "She's a pretty good secretary but I agree she's a little over-protective of me."

"She wants you for herself. I bet she's suspicious of what goes on inside of your office with every young pretty girl."

"How can I help you today Chastity?"

"Do you know if I need a textbook for my Speech Class tomorrow?"

"No I don't know that. Do you know the name of the speech teacher Chastity?

"It says on my schedule that it is a Mr. Gordon Thompson?

"Let me look him up and I'll give him a call."

Joe went over to his desk and picked up a directory and looked up the speech teacher's name. He picked up his phone and dialed a number. He asked Mr. Thompson if he was using a textbook in his freshman speech class. They talked for a few minutes and then Joe hung the phone up. "No Chastity, he doesn't use a textbook in that class."

"Thank you Joe. I appreciate that. Now, do you want me to bend over your desk so you can fuck me before I leave your office, or do I need to go out into the Oval Mall or to the Thompson Library and get someone else to satisfy my craving?"

I had to try to control a huge smile for a few seconds to see what he would say. I really caught him off-guard. He was blushing and stumbling around what he might say to me."

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers