Chastity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him, "George you will need to push your tongue through the flaps, and once inside you can just pussy fuck me with your tongue."

I told him, "I hope you will find my clit and if you do, I know it will make me holler and even scream because it's what pleases us women so much. When we girls holler and scream it's because we are getting so much pleasure we can't stand it. So if you hear me hollering it's a good thing and you're doing a great job giving oral stimulation. Girls who have guys who will give their girlfriends good oral stimulation will never be lonely or without girlfriends."

George got on the bed and bent forward and placed his lips on my pussy. "I said to him, "Remember this afternoon how much you wanted to have me, George. Well, enjoy. I'm all yours right now Baby. Enjoy your meal,"

George pushed his tongue inside and swirled it around inside of my pussy. He back out a little later and ran his tongue up and down my slit. I thought to myself, "Everything he's doing feels so good to me. I need to be fucked every day. God, I love feeling his tongue on my pussy and inside my pussy."

George thrust his tongue back into my pussy and began fucking me hard with his tongue and then he hit my clit and I let out a scream, He stopped for a moment. "I yelled, "Don't stop George, you're giving me much pleasure. Don't think I'm hurting because I'm hollering or screaming. It's all good George."

George continued to satisfy my desires. I didn't even feel any pain or discomfort from having my legs high up and stretched out sideways. I asked him, "George are you hard yet?"

"Yes, I'm hard, Chastity."

"Then fuck me now. Put that big juicy cock inside my pussy now. Fuck your naughty tease! Fuck her hard George."

George lifted himself up and felt his cock and yes it was hard, He moved up on top of Chastity and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Push it in George! Now! George don't you dare take it out! You keep that cock of yours inside my pussy until I have an orgasm. If you take it out before I have an orgasm, I will cut your cock off. Do you understand George? Just fuck the hell out of your bitch! Fuck me hard George!"

George fucked Chastity hard. His balls were slapping her pussy hard and she was humping and lifting her ass wanting more and more of George's cock. They fuck for at least twenty minutes before Chastity had a huge orgasm and fell faint on the mattress with George on top of her kissing her mouth eagerly.

Chastity looked at him after resting and said, "It was your lucky day George that you went to the library this afternoon. Do you remember sitting there and getting hard while looking at my white panties under my skirt? You thought you were in heaven then, until I seduce you here in your bedroom.

Thank you darling for a very satisfying oral stimulation and a great fuck! I want to fuck you again George, as often as we have the time. Don't be stupid like my academic adviser boyfriend who said he couldn't fuck me in his office, even with the doors closed. Don't ever pass up a fuck if you have the opportunity. I certainly won't. My academic advisor guy was afraid and he lost an opportunity. I gave the opportunity to you, and you took it. I know you will fuck me because you enjoy being fucked as much as I do. Am I right George."

"Yes, Chastity, I enjoyed it. I never dreamed I would be fucking a beautiful woman like you today. It's only the second time I've ever had sex and it was awesome and wonderful and I want to fuck you again and again and again."

"Good boy. I like good boys, especially ones who want to fuck me."

"I need to get a shower. We will shower together and get dressed. I

Would appreciate you walking me to my bus stop George."

"Of course. In fact, I'm going to ride with you to your destination and walk you to your Aunt and Uncles' house."

"I knew you were a good boy. Thank you, George. I appreciate that. If my aunt and uncle are still up I will invite you inside to meet them.

I lean on George's shoulder all the way to where I get we got off the bus. We held hands as he walked me to the front door of my Aunt's house.

We kissed passionately under the porch light. I opened the door and my aunt and uncle were still up watching the night's news. I told them I had a fellow I wanted them to meet. I invite George to come in and I introduce George to my Aunt Sara and Uncle John. I told them that George was a student at OSU and that he grew up in Yellow Springs. My aunt and uncle talked with us for about twenty minutes. I finally said, "George, I need to go to bed. Classes begin tomorrow. I thanked him for giving me a sweet and wonderful fuck. I feel I can sleep peacefully knowing I have your cum inside my stomach. I really tasted sweet. You're a good boy, George. I also thanked him for escorting me home and I walked with him to the sidewalk where we kissed for several minutes before he walked toward High Street to catch a bus back to campus. I stood outside and watched him until he disappeared from my view and I went back into the house.

Uncle John said, "That was sure nice of that young man to escort you home on the bus and walk you home. He seems to be a very responsible young man."

Aunt Sara said, "I find it amazing that you have met two wonderful men who grew up near you. Mr. Johnson from Fairborn and this George from Yellow Springs. I think that is amazing. I like both of your new male friends Chastity."

"Thank you Uncle John and Aunt Sara. I kissed both of them on the forehead and head to my room feeling very satisfied sexually. I congratulated myself on how I seduced George into having sex with me tonight.

I went to my bedroom, and undressed and put on my robe. I was about to go into the bathroom to brush my teeth when Uncle John asked me to come into the living room. He said, "Joe called, and he wants to take you to breakfast tomorrow morning. He said you did not have class until 11 a.m. so he will come by around 9:30 a.m. if that works for you, If it doesn't work he would like for you to call him before you go to bed tonight."

"I think I will call him back and tell him I'll be ready whenever he gets here. That's nice, I might get an extra hour of sleep tonight. Chastity called and thank Joe for inviting her to breakfast tomorrow morning. He was equally happy that she accepted his invitation. Nothing was said about what happened between them in his office. After she hung the phone back on the wall she went to her bedroom.

Chastity was pleased with how the day turned out. She enjoyed teasing George in the library and seducing him into fucking her at his apartment. She smiled at herself and thought "I can get George to do almost anything I want him to do. I like the power I seem to have over him. He's so willing to please me. I know I can get satisfied sexually if I need to be fucked. He's my good boy.