Chastity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chastity, my heart says, "Yes, but I am going to say no, because this is not the place to be fucking entering freshmen young ladies. Miss Cox would definitely hear your moaning and groaning as I banged your pussy lips with my cock. Sadly I have to say, not now."


Chastity smiled broadly and said, "You play it too safely

Joe, but I'll forgive you for turning me down because you give me awesome fucks." I approached him and hugged him tight to my chest. Then I placed my free hand where I thought his cock should be, and squeezed it gently. It was getting big, so I released my grip, looked into his beautiful eyes and said, "I need to get going. I have to find a backup when I'm horny." I turned and walked out of his office. I must have closed the door behind me fairly hard because I heard it slam and as I glanced back I saw Miss "Nice and Tidy" get up to check on her boss. I smiled and chuckled to myself thinking Miss Dorothy Cox opened the door and saw the bulge in Joe's pants. Maybe he even had a wet spot showing his sticky cum on the fabric of his pants.

I was still upset with Joe as I made my way down the steps of Denny Hall and out into the coolness of the Fall air. But, the coolness of the air was not enough to subside my angry. As I look back on it, after I cooled off, I think I would have fucked any willing guy on the Oval Mall. Since I didn't notice any guys running toward me with their dicks hanging out of their trousers, I decided to head for the Thompson library and try to calm my disappointment in Joe by looking at several magazines.

I was still agitated when I looked up for a second and spotted a young man staring at me from across the room. He had a book in his hand, but his eyes were focused on me. I looked away as quickly as I had looked up, and I realized I was sitting in this cushioned leather chair with my plaid skirt high up on my thigh with my legs spread apart showing my panties to this boy. I'm sure he thought he struck gold by coming to the library this afternoon.

There were only two other people in this periodical room, and they weren't in a sight-line to see my legs spread so far apart, so I decided to milk this situation as much as possible.

I scooted my body around so that my skirt moved even further up my thighs and I spread my legs so he could have a great view of my linen covered panties that covered my pussy. I also noticed that my pussy was beginning to get wet, knowing that this boy was probably releasing pre cum in his pants as well. I reached for my purse and took out my hairbrush and began fixing my hair and sneaking glances of the only person in my audience that could see my white linen panties. I was getting as excited as my viewer.

His eyes were fixed on my pussy area, he didn't even pretend to look away now. His eyes were wide open and focused on my pussy. I felt I had so much power over him. He saw the bait, he liked what he saw, and he wanted it, and I wanted him too.

Once when I look over at him he was rubbing his trousers and I knew he must have a big hard cock inside those brown corduroy slacks. I felt I could get him to do almost anything for me. I thought to myself, "I would love to be able to bring him to an orgasm before I leave the library.

I looked up with a smile and winked at him. I couldn't tell if he saw either the smile or the wink. I think he was so focused that he didn't realize that I was watching him as he was look at the space between my spread legs.

I knew I should be heading back to my Aunt and Uncle's house so I devised a plan so I could talk with him before I left the library. I decided to take a little more time and see if I could arouse him to having an orgasm. I took my right hand and reached up under my sweater and began to massage my left breasts. I wiggled around in the chair opening and closing my legs. You could almost hear him whine when I put my legs together, but if I opened up my legs and showing him my white panties and smile formed on his face. It was a powerful feeling knowing I had this much control over him.

I decided I would look in my purse and find something I could drop as I passed in front of him. I decided on my tube of lipstick. I wanted to see what he would do. Would he fetch it and call to me and say, "Miss! I think you dropped this."

I stood up, turned my body away from him to gathered up my things. I bent over to pick up my stuff, giving him another unobstructed view of my ass. Then I stood up and turned around and walked toward him. As I passed by the chair he was sitting in I let the lipstick drop to the floor, and I continued walking.

I heard him getting out of his chair. Then I heard his voice, He said, "Miss! Miss! Miss! I think you dropped your lipstick."

I turned around and smiled. Then I walked back to where he was standing and said, "Thank you for noticing. I just purchased this lipstick the other day and it's a favorite of mine. I took a quick look at the front of his trousers and, yes, there was a wet spot that had soaked through.

"What's your name?

My name is George Moore."

"I like the sound of your name, George. It so masculine."

My name is Chastity Morgan. I noticed you looking at me while I was sitting across from you, George. When I first came into this lovely room and sat in that nice comfy leather chair, there was no one else in this room. I guess I was so wrapped up in looking through some of the women magazines that I wasn't paying much attention to how I was sitting. Then I saw you staring at me. I realized I wasn't acting like a lady. My skirt was way up on my thigh and my legs were wide open. I thought for a moment you were disgusted by my behavior, but then I realized you were really enjoying the view under my skirt.

Since I like pleasing people, especially boys who are into girls and sex, I decided to give you several more intimate looks and maybe I could make you cum into your pants. Knowing you were enjoying a view of my pussy began to make me hot too. Did you visualize having sex with me, George?

"Yes, I guess I did. I enjoyed looking at you. I enjoyed it very much."

"I'm glad you enjoyed looking at my pussy, George. If I had known you were going to be coming in the room later and sitting in that chair across from me, I would have removed my white panties and shown you my pussy. Would you have enjoyed looking at my pussy George? You looked like you really wanted me.. Did you want me George? My panties got wet just thinking about you wanting me."

"Yes, yes I wanted you, Chastity."

"I liked that I got your penis hard, George. I was hoping I could get you to have an orgasm. Did you have an orgasm, George?"

"I came close a couple of times, but I did release some pre-cum. My underwear is wet Chastity, so you did do what you could to make me cum."

"Yes, I see the wetness coming through the fabric on your pants. I like you George, especially telling me you enjoyed looking up my ass. Every girl enjoys guys who enjoy sex. I'm glad we had this encounter. Do you have a steady girlfriend right now?

"No, I'm a new student. I don't have a girlfriend here in Columbus. I had a steady girlfriend last year in high school. I'm from Yellow Springs, Ohio. We decided that we would date other people when I left to come to Columbus to go to school."

"Really? I graduated from Fairborn High School, George. My high school boyfriend is a senior there too. We also decided to date others while I am here."

Since our high school sweeties aren't around, would you be interested in having a more intense personal relationship with me this year?"

"Yeah! That would be great."

"Good boy! I like that. I just wanted to make sure you won't feel guilty about being intimate with me and unfaithful to your Yellow Springs sweetie."

"I won't feel guilty Chastity."

"Good boy, George. I looking for a guy to be intimate with here at Ohio State. It's getting late and I need to walk down to High Street to catch a bus north. I'm temporarily staying with my Aunt and Uncle until I find a place. Would you like to walk me to the bus stop on High Street?"

"Yes, I would."

"You're a sweet guy, George. I think we will have a lot of good times together."

"I hope so, Chastity."

Here's how you can get a hold of me, George. This is my Aunt's telephone number. Call me anytime during the evening if you are really horny." Chastity smiled as she handed George the card with her telephone number on it. "I enjoy being with horny guys, George. So if you need a fuck please let Chastity help you out."

He put the card with my information on it in his wallet.

George whispered, "I don't want to lose your number."

"I don't want you to lose it either, George. Are you roomy with guys?"

"No, I have rented a room near the campus. I don't have any roommates. Mrs. Bell, a old lady rents out three bedrooms in her house. I have the nicest one. You have to go around to the back of the house to enter my room. There are two entrances. Take the one on the left. That leads into a hallway. My room is the first door on the left. My name is on the door. You're welcome to come over and see me there if you like. As I said, I have no roommates. I have the biggest room and a nice bathroom with shower. I even have a desk and a nice cushioned chair."

"It sounds like a nice place, George. How close are you to the entrance of the Oval Mall?"

"I'm very close, Chastity. If you have time, we can walk over to where I live so you can see it."

"Let me call my Aunt. I called my Aunt Sara and told her I wouldn't be coming home for dinner."

"Let's go George and see your pad."

We left the Thompson Library and I took a hold of his hand and we walked toward High Street. We shared lots of information about ourselves and our goals here at Ohio State. When we got to the traffic light to cross over High Street the light just changed to red. We were still holding hands. I turned toward George and put my hand around the back of his neck and kissed his mouth passionately. He was surprised, but I could tell he was enjoying my kiss. I realized the cross-walk light must have turned green because people were walking around us. I grabbed his hand and we made it across the street.

It didn't take long to get to the building where he was renting a room. We walked to the back of the building like he had told me, and I saw the two entrances. George said, everyone on this floor had a key to get into the building and another key for their individual rooms. George opened the door to his room and said, "Please enter my humble abode, Chastity."

"Am I the first girl you've invited into this room, George?"

"You're the first Chastity, and I hope you are the only one"

"What a sweet thing to say to me, George. Your a good boy, George. I really like good boys like you."

George's apartment was neat and clean. He had put some photographs he had taken up on the walls and he had purchased some curtains for the window. The room was well lit and the furniture and bed were antiques, but in wonderful condition, He said his landlord had purchased new mattresses for all the beds The bathroom had been remodeled and it was clean and neat.

I said "You have really made this room look cozy and nice. I like the photos you have on the wall. Did you take these photos, George?"

"Yes, Chastity, I love photography. Maybe you will model for me sometime. I like to take portraits as well as landscapes."

"Do you want to kiss me, George?"

"Yes, I do Chastity."

Our lips met and they pressed deeply into one another. Chastity worked her tongue through George's lips and they played and danced together for a long time. After several minutes passed, Chastity leaned back and looked steadily into George's eyes and said, "George would you like to fuck me right now?"

George's eye opened wide and he looked surprised. "Now? Really?"

"Yes, now, George. I want you to undress me and fuck the hell out of me."

George put his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips into mine and we enjoyed another passionate wet kiss. Then he helped me remove my sweater, unbuttoned my blouse, and unfastened my bra. I asked him, "George are you experienced or a virgin?"

He replied, "I have only fucked my girlfriend once, on the evening I graduated from high school. We were at someone's house, and we went into one of the bedrooms and had intercourse together. I haven't fucked anyone else. What about you Chastity?"

"I fucked my academic advisor here at the university yesterday. I've only knew him two days ago. It was the most awesome experience I've ever had George. I had never fucked anyone else. He was the first. Now, all I can think about is fucking. I enjoyed everything second he was inside of me, George. I never even dreamed that intercourse could be so wonderful and pleasing.

"You fucked a faculty member? Yesterday? Where?"

"In his apartment, George. Before I came into the library this afternoon I went to his office. When I got in to see him we kissed passionately and he asked me why I had come to see him today. I told him I wanted to know if my speech class had a textbook. He looked it up and said, "There is no textbook for the speech class." Then he asked me what else he could do for me. I said, "I want to bend over onto your desk and I want you to fuck me." He said, "That he couldn't do that in his office."

"I was angry, because I really needed to be fucked. After we fucked last night he drove me home. I was still in need. I wanted him to fuck me again. I needed to be fucked, George. After he left I went to bed and I masturbated, and later when I woke up in the morning, I played with my boobs and pleasured myself again. I've been thinking of having sex all day. I can't get it out of my mind. I want to be fucked every day, George. When I saw you looking at me in the library, I decide to tease you as long as I could. I wanted you to have an orgasm while looking up my skirt at my panties. I wanted you to fuck me George. Will you fuck me right now on your bed? Yes or No."

"Yes, Chastity, I'll fuck you. I hope I can please you as much as your academic adviser did last night. Remember I'm practically a virgin. I'm not experienced like he must have been.

I looked at George and said, "My academic advisor did give me an awesome fuck, but George you will too. I know you will want to please me because you are very caring. George your a good boy. Now, there is one button that holds my skirt on my waist. Unbuckle it please."

My skirt dropped around my shoes, He reached down and I moved my feet so he could pick my skirt up and placed it on a chair. I kicked my shoes off and he helped me remove my sweater and silk shirt.

I told him he could remove my panties after I undressed him, I unbuckled his pant's button and slid his pants down to the floor. I picked them up and placed his pants on top of my skirt and sweater. I unbuttoned his shirt buttons and placed his shirt on top of his shirt. I helped him remove his t-shirt and placed it on the chair with the other clothing. George kicked off his sneakers and we stood there facing one another in our underwear. I said, "George will you unfasten my bra?"

I felt his awkwardness, but he finally unfastened my bra. He put it on the chair and I turned to face him. I knew before I looked at him that there would be a moment of complete wonder on his face as he looked at my firm perky breasts. I saw his pleasure in his smile and eagerness to put his hands on my breasts.

I said, "George I'm going to turn and lean against you. I want you to feel my breasts and I want you to play with them for a few minutes."

"I could tell by his touch he had not played with many girls breasts but he was pleasing me. I loved having my breast rubbed and kneaded. I turned to face him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips passionately. Our tongues intermingled and I enjoyed the taste of his saliva.

I knelt down on the floor and put my fingers on the sides of his underwear and pulled his underwear to the floor. I told him to relax and if he felt faint to put his hand on top of my head. I then took his hard penis into my hand and began rubbing it. George was releasing some pre-cum. There was enough moisture that my hand moved easily up and down the length of his rigid cock.

George had a big cock, not quite as big as Joe's but it was straight and the veins and blood vessels were gorgeous. The surface of his cock was smooth and healthy-looking, I heard George breathing heavily. He was feeling much pleasure from my touching him. I looked up and he was steadying himself with a hand on top of my head. I smiled at him and asked him if he was enjoying what I was doing,

He nodded his head and said, "Chastity I like how your hands are moving up and down my cock."

"I'm glad I'm giving you some pleasure." Then I placed my lips over his shaft and moved it over his mushroom collar. I pressed down on his cock with my lips and then began to take his cock deep inside my mouth, I began moving my lips up and down his shaft and increasing the speed and pressure of each stroke. He was breathing more heavily and I heard him groan and moan with much pleasure. I knew he would have a quick orgasm because he was already jerking some. I told myself, I'm going to take all of his cum inside of my mouth and swallow it. Then I'm going to lick his entire shaft and suck his balls. I felt a change and knew he would have a big orgasm in a second or two, I was right! He shot a large load of sweet-salty cum inside of my mouth. I squeezed my lips tight around his shaft so none of the cum would escape. I swirled the cum around inside my mouth and looked up at him and swallow it. Then I felt him tensing and I knew he would release another load and I was ready. Once again I swirled the salty creamy cum around in my mouth and swallow it. I looked up at him and said, "I like the taste of your sweet-salty cum, George. You sure had a lot of cum. You needed me to help you get rid of some of that. Chastity will take care of you, George."

I began licking his shaft up and down with my tongue and on the underside as well. He was still moaning and groan with pleasure. I kept licking until all the cum had been cleaned off hiss cock. Then I held his nuts in my hand and I leaned my mouth into them. I licked them first then I opened my mouth as wide as I could and tried to put his entire sack inside my mouth. My mouth was only big enough to get some of his sack inside. I sucked gently on the sack and he groaned with much pleasure. I love feeling his nuts moving inside the sack as I sucked on it. When I was through I stood up and said, "Did I please you George? Did you enjoy me sucking your big beautiful cock?

"Oh ... my god, Chastity. I have never, ever had anyone suck my cock before. It was wonderful. I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed having you suck my cock."

"George, it was my pleasure. I enjoyed sucking your cock and swallowing your cum. You have sweet, salty, creamy cum. It's delicious. I love the smell and taste. It was very intoxicating George, now, while we wait for your cock to recharge I want to lay on your bed and I want you to eat my pussy.

Will you eat my pussy like I sucked your cock?"

"Yes, I've never sucked a girl's pussy before, Chastity, but I'll try to please you,"

"Good boy! I like boys who want to please. I want you to smell my fragrance and taste my fluids. I'm sure you know that the fluids I release are not pee, it's my sexual fluids. They're slightly different from yours. I hope you will enjoy my scent and the taste of my fluids. I hope you find, as I have discovered, this will be your favorite meal no matter who you fuck, George."

I lay on his mattress with a pillow under my ass and raised my legs high up in the air, and far out to the side as I could to give George easy access to my pussy.