All Comments on 'Chastity Chronicles Pt. 01'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll12 months ago

You are an amazing writer.

heyall

SWT3SWT312 months ago

Thank you. It is rare that I am aroused and educated by a story. Yours provided me both. I can hardly wait to meet the young couple.

Paul4playPaul4play12 months ago

Wow!

Excellent!

Erotic, arousing, fun, sexy, well-written…..

Please write more and more and more…..

But be gentle and patient….

Unless it is the right time to be rough and urgent!

Mr_BradyMr_Brady12 months ago

I totally agree with HeyAll!! Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The narrative kept me riveted. This writer has mastered the art of pausing the action while we listen in to the actor's inner process of thinking, considering, and deciding. That millisecond of paused time most often occurs just before a major story event, such as an orgasm. Then the action returns, erupting with a vengeance. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was an amazing story the build up n details . Please do more I loved this

KiwigiverKiwigiver12 months ago

I absolutely LOVED your story. Regrettably I am at the other end of the age scale now but I just wish I had had a tutored like you when I was 18.

It really should be a compulsory part of the curriculum!!

bobryan51264bobryan5126412 months ago

The key here is if you liked it and Pete liked it and no one was harmed in the process the mission accomplished. ( that a girl) and believe me every boy needs one of you to help him become a man.

JimDiamondJimDiamond12 months ago

God, that was hot. It brought back the memory of my becoming a "Padawan" of an older hot woman. While I had done it before in the back seat of a car and she really was a woman of the world I was her first "Boy" as an older hot and experienced woman who was doing me as a lark. She was not ready when I slid in and started hammering away and almost immediately was going to cum. She was not as gentle as your lady as she grabbed my ears and yelled, " You wait a minute you son of a bitch I am not ready yet!" It scared me so bad I almost lost my erection. Almost...but not all the way. Looking into my eyes she said now go slow and use your hips in circles. Remember, a lady not only goes but first, but also always cums first!

geek_writergeek_writer12 months ago

This is fantastic!!! Can't wait to read more

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Lana Ocean your lessons should be taught worldwide!

Sooo delicious to journey with you as showed Petey heaven on earth!

I love your descriptions & YES as to having men more verbal!

I don't know why use ball gags, WHY would you want to miss out on those sounds of pleasure...!

Off to read your next chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sadly I learned nothing my first time, shame it wasn't you ;)

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrews12 months ago

Wonderful writing, so descriptive. And what a story! Such imagination. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely awesome. Every young man should have this kind of experience in his life. Thanks for sharing.

jni551jni5519 months ago

So, so good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I normally stick to sci fi… but your writing kinda blew my mind. It draws a reader in so very quickly and so well. If you write anything else at all I’d love to read it. I’m about to do my due diligence and scour the web for another of your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ugh!! That is all I can say.

Vittorio Vittorossi

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Leaves one wanting to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES