All Comments on 'Chastity Chronicles Pt. 05'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 year ago

Life is always moment to moment. We never know when it will be our last moment. It is how we put those moments together that gives meaning to it. I love your stories, but please limit the ass to vagina "moments". One of the first things my older teacher taught me when I was her "Padawan" was never put anything in a pussy that you would not put in your mouth. And to put as few things in your mouth as possible that were bad for you. Cocks fresh asses are VERY bad for pussies. Even if only fantasies, such stories from someone as gifted as you might lead others to think that is a good, very ot and fun idea. Just a thought from someone who has loved pussies from the first time he was forced to taste one. My first "Commandment" is - "Love and do harm to the Pussy and its owner it will do only good for you." As usual your story telling is true art. "Writing" is a craft, but "Story Telling" is art. Your stories art that "art", with words it paint an imaginary world with brilliant colors in the readers imagination. Thanks for that sharing this early morning.

dwoelfledwoelfle12 months ago

Looking forward to the finale. Excellent writing and a challenging story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just plain weird............ not erotic to me at all.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan12 months ago

I admit to not enjoying this tale as much as others, but that is on me. Your story is your story. But you have a mechanical problem: you have not given yourself enough room to tell your story, and as a result you have told but not shown. Corruption is like bankruptcy: it is slow, slow, than suddenly very fast. ( "Gradually then suddenly." Hemingway.)

Paul4playPaul4play12 months ago

Ah yes, you are an exceptionally talented story-teller and excellent writer!

Chastity is a very complex person; she is wonderfully human and I love the way you have developed her character.

This is a strong chapter and is essential to our understanding of Chastity and how she came to be who she is. I am glad you gave us this; it puts all the other chapters into perspective.

And I agree with Ben’s assessment of the situation.

A personal note: 69 is my #1 favorite sexual activity! Maybe one day I will have the awesome opportunity to experience the “threesome 69” you describe!

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Lana Ocean, I wonder if writing this has been cathartic for you?

If only others could learn from our mistakes.

You have been teaching wonderful lessons, sometimes the school of hard knocks is required.

I hope there is a Ben in your life, you deserve one.

venus_canvenus_can12 months ago

Wow so beautifully written Lana. I love the complexity of Chastity’s character- so many flaws but also so much goodness

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HELP. Literotica has messed up. There is no chapter 5. On the site 5 and 6 are the same chapter. I’ve skipped from 4 to 6. No idea what happens in New York?

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

A delight to read stories that are not badly worded platitudes, inermkngled with anatomy lessons. You are an excellent writer, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES