Chastity Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cancelled my lease, paid the hefty fine, and checked myself into rehab. Two months later, sober for the first time in years and thinking clearly, I moved to Centreville, USA where no one knew me and the chances of me finding people like I had found in New York would be next to impossible.

I feel safe where I now live. I live up high for added security. I keep to myself. My first nights in the new condominium were hard. I went from the life of the party to a single woman living on her own in a strange new world. I retreated into myself and soon, I could no longer remember why I had craved the sex and drugs so much. All thoughts of that life disappeared, and work consumed me. I was always content until the times I had to return to the offices in New York. Then it would always come crashing back.

Now, I didn't trust one motherfucker in this place. I knew I had to talk to Sean and Priscilla about it. They had to make their own choices. The problem was, I would have to tell them what had happened to me. And I had never told a soul. It was too painful and too shameful. I didn't want to see the admiration in their eyes toward me dim.

I should tell Ben, came the intrusive thought, surprising me. He would understand and forgive me.

I steeled myself and walked back into my office. They looked at me happily and then frowned when they saw my expression.

"We have to talk," I said.

Priscilla's face looked frightened. She thought she was losing her new job already. What I had to say was worse. I closed my door and sat next to them on the corner sectional.

* * *

They forgave me. They said it wasn't my fault and not to blame myself. They couldn't understand that it had been my fault. I had been the one to instigate so much. To demand more sex and more drugs, always expanding my comfort zone to be larger and larger. What Roger did to me was always going to happen on the path I chose. Sure, he was at fault, too. Lots of blame to go around, but it was my fault, and I paid the price. I said all those words and more, but they were too young to truly understand. They didn't embrace personal responsibility like mature adults can.

I managed to get them to promise to me to be careful. I reminded them that the lure of sex and drugs is powerfully strong and always starts with 'I'll just have one small taste, there's no harm in that...'. Drug dealers thrive on that. It's their modus operandi.

I wasn't convinced they truly understood and decided then and there that I would stick to them like glue that evening. They were excited. They talked about the future and travelling and finding a home, and a car, and even buying yummy food. I left them for a time and found the private bathroom and locked myself in and had a little cry. Ever since stepping into this hellhole I had been holding back my fears. I let them out, dried my eyes, reapplied makeup, and put back on my brave face. When I returned to my office, they were gone.

I barged into Marcie's office, and she was also gone. Her receptionist said she had taken them out to lunch and then said Marcie had a message for me.

"What did she say?"

"She was exercising her right to take her new employee and her boyfriend out to lunch to meet some acquaintances."

I growled, startling the receptionist. What Marcie said was our old code for I'm going out to get fucked.

A flash of insight hit me. "Is there a reception here this evening?" I asked her.

I was already screaming in anger, before the receptionist finished shaking her head, her expression confused and then frightened.

I waited in my office for three hours. When they didn't return, I headed to the hotel. Supper time came and went. I was constantly on my phone texting them. They were either ignoring me or not with their phones. I ordered a salad from room service and left it untouched. I paced. I watched the news looking for anything, always assuming the worst.

I fell asleep on the couch and woke when the hotel door banged opened, and I heard laughter. The lights flashed on, and I blinked at the brightness. I sat up and saw Priscilla and Sean staggering into the living room of the suite.

They looked a mess. The kind of mess after you've been drinking and doing too many drugs. They held each other up and couldn't stop laughing.

Priscilla saw me sitting on the couch and then pressed a finger to her lips. "Shh! We'll wake Chastity!" She found this uproariously funny, and Sean couldn't hold her anymore and she collapsed to the floor. "I'm gonna pee, Sean! Help me to the bathroom! Hurry!"

Sean peered down at her, looking surprised to find her there, and bent over to pick her up, but he just kept falling forward. He landed on top of her, laughing.

I watched for the next several minutes as they untangled themselves and got upright. By then, they had forgotten me. They disappeared into the bedroom, still laughing. I heard the toilet flush. The bed made a loud thump. And then silence.

I got off the couch and looked in. They were lying on the bed, still dressed. Priscilla's legs were open, and she was exposed. Copious amounts of cum leaked from her.

I quietly packed my bag, wrote them a quick note, reminded them when check out was, and wished them luck. I turned off my phone and exited the suite.

I caught an early morning flight headed West to Chicago and put Sean and Priscilla behind me.

By early evening, I was home. I took a shower, grabbed one of my favourite books, and curled up in bed to read. I stopped when my tears made it impossible to focus on the words.

I fumbled for my phone, turned it on, and was assaulted by texts from Sean and Priscilla. I deleted them, unread, and blocked them. I was done with that.

I dialled a number.

"B-Ben? Can you come over, please? I need you."

Epilogue

There was drama when Priscilla and Sean returned. They were furious with me; I caught that much. I wished them luck in life and told them to stop contacting me. They shook their heads in disbelief, called me horrible names, and that chapter in my life was over.

Ben stayed with me the whole time. I told him everything. About my past, my life at the magazine in New York, and everything that had happened between me and Priscilla and Sean. He listened attentively and never interrupted once. When I was done, I was exhausted both mentally and physically.

"You overreacted," he finally said, days later.

I was so tired I couldn't even find indignation. "What?"

"They broke loose. Went on a tear in a New City with money, power, and looks. It was all too alluring. You had gone through it yourself, remember? You just told me that."

"Yes, but..."

"But what? You are looking at this from your experiences and selfish needs, hon."

"Selfish?" That surprised me. "What should I have done?"

"Not abandon them like that. They thought you were their friend, and they woke to find you had fled. That was immature."

"Immature? They abandoned me! Me! I opened all those doors and at first chance they left me."

"They left you alone, you mean. That's the selfish part."

I mulled that over. He was right. "Yes."

"You owe them an apology, I think."

"Me? Are you serious?"

"Yes. And they owe you one. Right now, they are pissed at you. And I don't blame them. You're the one being childish."

We lay in silence. I was the one being selfish and childish? Me? I tried to come to terms with that. Trying to decide if it was true or not. Ben held me, his rough hands cupping my breasts, with my back pressed up against his muscular chest. The room reeked of our sex. My pussy throbbed in pleasant agony at having been filled to bursting with him for the past two hours.

When he had arrived at my condominium three nights ago, we had gone right to making love. He didn't ask me what was wrong, only sensing my need for human-to-human contact. With him. It wasn't until the morning that I opened up and told him everything.

Now, it was a few hours after Priscilla and Sean had stormed out of my home. They had seen Ben there and gave each other a strange look. They yelled. I yelled. Bad words were thrown around. And then they were gone.

"Are you going to be okay?" Ben asked me.

"I don't know."

Ben looked at me long and hard and then slumped. "I'm sorry. I have to get back to my life tomorrow."

I had already claimed him for the past three days. He had called in sick. But he had been there for me when I most needed it. He always was. I knew it then and admitted it to myself.

Dammit, I'm deeply in love with Ben.

Author's Closing Comments:

Whew! What a chapter! I know this series has a lot of haters for some reason that alludes me. That doesn't bother me too much. I write for the pure pleasure of it and this tale is one I wanted to tell as soon as it occurred to me. For those readers enjoying it, thank you.

I actually like stories where the protagonist is far from perfect. With flaws and making terrible choices. That's the human experience. We can't really see ourselves for who we truly are. Chastity is no different.

We are almost done! There is one more part to the Chastity Chronicles. There will be closure. There will be a happy conclusion that pleases me. Stay tuned!

And stay safe!

Lana Ocean

May 2023

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2023 Lana Ocean