Chastity College Orientation

Story Info
Students get milked before forced chastity at a university.
778 words
3.85
26.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The monitor walked around the corner and by the next row of open air cubicles in the gym of the college rec center. The monitor had been employed at the university for several years. The thirty year old normally worked in the maintenance department, but helped with yearly monitoring of the new freshman.

The Corning University for Men had a strict chastity rule for all its students. Once the students were done here today they would be placed in a chastity cage which would remain on them for the duration of their time at the school.

The monitor was beginning to get tired of the smell. This happened at every freshman orientation he had worked. The smell got worse as the five hour orientation continued.

Row after row he passed the little cubicles separated by walls made of paper. Each cubicle contained a 19 year old incoming freshman. They were completely naked and secured to the seat in the cubicle. Their wrists and ankles were secured and a padded restraint went over their forehead, holding it against the headrest of the chair. This forced them to have a clear line of sight to the porn on the screen in front of them.

Around each of their penises was a vacuum sealed white tube. It was slurping on their penis's. It was self-lubricating and was unrelenting in the teasing of their blood-filled sex organs. A clear tube came off the cylindrical sleeve and carried their cum away to pipes running above the cubicles for disposal.

The school did want the students to be completely chaste so they wouldn't be tempted by wasting time with sex. The school decided to implement the freshman orientation milking so their testicles would be completely empty of sperm when they were sealed in their chastity cages and their first semester started.

The monitor walked by the next cubicle and saw the young man inside. He was tall and lanky with long fingers. From what the monitor could tell the young man had a lanky dick to match. The young's man's thighs were quivering. His short black hair was dripping with sweat. His face was beet red. When he locked eyes with the monitor he begged "please turn it off!!!!!"

The monitor walked into the cubicle and stood next to the young man. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the porn on the man's screen. It showed a football player brutally fucking a cheerleader.

The monitor said "hang in their dude. Remember, you agreed to this when you signed your registration papers."

The young man grunted "I'll drop out. I'll find another school......Oh....... Oh I'm cumming!"

The young man grunted twice as the sleeve caused its 33rd orgasm. Or was it the 36th. The young man was loosing count.

The monitor patted the guy on the shoulder and left.

It was the same as he passed each cubicle. A man who was in his fourth hour of unending orgasms with no sign of relief.

The monitor looked into another cubicle where a slightly pudgy looking nerd with glasses now covered in condensation was openly moaning.

He passed over to the next cubicle within another young man. He had a set of abs and well-defined leg muscles. Had to be an athlete.

The young man was openly crying, he was so consumed by his arousal. The young man moaned "I'll give up my scholarship just please take my dick out of that thing."

The monitor replied "I'm sorry my friend. You signed the release, you know your penis is stuck in there for the whole duration."

Little did the monitor know that the athlete before him was the new freshman quarterback of the football team. Last night he had been pounding his girlfriends pussy and was now reduced to a whimpering and crying wreck. And by the end of the day his dick would be locked in a cage so small he wouldn't even be able to chub in it.

The monitor chuckled and continued his rounds.

He knew what the young men were going through. He had once been a student there a decade ago. He remembered well the unending arousal being inflicted on the young men. Then the struggle the next four years being locked in a chastity cage.

The worst part by far was right after graduation when the university removed their chastity cages. Unfortunately after they were removed the new graduates had to endure a ten hour milking to drain their balls of four years of cum.

The monitor cracked a smile. If they thought this was bad they had another coming in a few years when they graduated.