Chastity Faggot

Story Info
A chastity faggot that loves to suck cock and eat cum.
1.7k words
4.29
10.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers

Chastity Faggot

By Anal Slave

Let's start out my saying I love being a faggot cocksucker. I love the taste of cum, and can take a fairly large cock in my Man Cunt. My Mistress has turned me into a brainwashed dirty and shameless sissy faggot

That is cock starved and addicted to giving blow jobs. She keeps my cock and balls under lock and key. My Mistress is also my wife. I have a fairly large penis, when erect is 9 1/2 inches long, and the ladies loved it.

Early on in our marriage she caught me over and over cheating on her. I couldn't help myself. I fucked one bitch at work, and she told all the other females that worked there how big my cock was.

I ended up fucking most of them, and a few of them over and over. When my wife found out what I was doing. My life changed. I couldn't afford to live in the house we live in, if it wasn't for her. She makes the big bucks.

So she had me over a barrel. She was going to divorce me if I didn't start wearing a chastity device. She wanted complete control of my cock. She loved me but she was sick and tired of all the extra affairs I was having.

I understood, and I didn't want to be homeless. So I agreed to wear a cock cage. The next day, we went down to this little sex shop. And I was fitted with a custom cock cage. As I said earlier, I am very well hung.

And this guy that was helping me with the cage, was gay as hell. He was measuring my cock and balls. Playing with it, to see how big it would get. After playing with it over and over, he came up with the perfect fit.

He talked it over with my wife. My wife had mercy on me and didn't get the one that was really tight. I can get a semi hard on without pain. But when it gets rock hard, I am in a lot of discomfort.

When she first started caging my cock, she would take it off of me at night. Until she caught me jacking off in the bathroom. That was nine years ago, and I have wore a cock cage ever since.

A couple months after that she introduced me to butt plugs. She has fingered my asshole since we first met. So I didn't have much trouble wearing a butt plug. She started me off small, and then they got bigger and bigger. Over time my hole got stretched out. And I craved larger, and larger toys to fulfill my deep desires.

I now love the control she has over me. You learn quickly that a cock that hasn't cum in a month, tries to stay hard all the time. When she gets to smoking marijuana, she starts getting kinky thoughts in her head.

Like making me lay on my side in the bed, and start rubbing my pink rosebud asshole. And then she wants me to tell her how bad I need a cock. How I want to be fucked in the ass.

And how bad I want to suck the cum out of her lovers cock. When she sees pre-cum leaking out of my cock. She throws a large thick fake cock on the bed and some lube. I lube up my very loose asshole and fuck myself till I cum.

Since the only stimulation I get on my cock, is rubbing the head of my cock against the inside of my cock cage. I have learned to cum with a cock in my mouth or Man Cunt.

I don't get to cum to much anally, because she makes me wear a butt plug. If the butt plug comes out of my boy pussy, it alerts her phone. Next thing my phone rings for face chat. And I had better be taking a shit, or I am in trouble.

So she controls all my sex life that has to do with my cock and Man Cunt. So that only leaves me my mouth to please a cock. And to satisfy my hunger for cum. When I suck a cock, I make love to it. I will have your balls churning up so much cum.

My lips will massage the head of your cock. And just as your ready to explode a load, I stop. Your body is wanting you to orgasm, but I am really good at what I do.

And not one drop of sperm leaks out of your cock head. It depends on how many cocks I have to suck that day. As to how many times you have a orgasm. But believe me you will always remember the blow job I give you. As the best one you ever had.

I can't count the men I have sucked off in local bathrooms around town. If you look a little gay I will approach you. And ask you, if you may need a blow job.

I will tell you. I need to suck a cock. And I'm hungry for a load of spunk. They act like they are on Candi Camera. I would say that 90% of the ones I approach go back in the restroom and I suck their cock.

I would say that 50% of them were married, straight men. It seems that all of the married straight men always give me more man juice. And when you give me a load that spills out the side of my mouth. I'm getting your phone number.

We will tell your wife were going to play a game or two of golf. Then we will check in to the nearest motel. It always starts out, me sucking on their cock. Most of them will get so horny, they want to do other things.

I encourage them to fuck me. As I am sucking, I tell them how nice my man cunt would feel bouncing up and down on their cock. A horny man will do anything if he thinks he can get away with it.

They will fuck me. Before they get back home to the wife they have sucked their first cock and tasted cum. They will be known as cocksuckers from now on. Because once you suck a cock, and you get that taste in your mouth. You will suck one every chance you get.

That's up to you. My wife supports our household 100%. While she is working, I'm at home sucking cock and cleaning house. I also wash the cloths and fix dinner.

I get a steady dose of semen each day. From in the morning when the mailman drops off the mail. He always comes inside and I suck him off every day. That's what I call delivering the mail.

Then there is the black guy across the street. I love sucking on that big black snake of a cock. I also like for him to sit down, and I get on top. Facing away from him as I fuck myself into sexual bliss. As soon as I pulled my butt plug out the phone rang.

It was my wife and we face chatted. I pointed my phone down to show her the size of my black neighbors cock. I couldn't believe the smile she had on her face. I thought she would be angry with me, but she wasn't.

Come to find out she had been fucking him for years, and that I had ate, many loads of his spunk out of her ass and pussy. She told me that she liked the idea of Bubba, (our black neighbor) fucking me. That she wanted me to enjoy his black cock to.

After that day Any time I got horny and needed fucked, I called Bubba to fuck me. The butt plug would come out and the wife would call and ok it. I have been over at his house, sucking his cock when 3 of his friends walked in. I sucked their cocks to.

When I went home I had the sperm of 4 black men leaking out of my brutally fucked asshole. They gang fucked my asshole. At one time, I had two big black cocks in my Man Cunt. And another cock stuck in my mouth. I tongue fucked their assholes and sucked on their massive balls.

They would gag me, with their manhood lodged in my throat. I loved sucking their cocks, but they hurt my Man Cunt. And it took a few days to get over it. They stretched it out more than it had ever been at that time.

My asshole was never the same, it took bigger and bigger cocks and dildos to satisfy me. Right after that my wife started getting interested in other women. I remember the first time I saw her in a 69 position, with the lady next door.

Them bitches had their faces buried so far up each other's cunt, I could believe it. She was moaning like, I hadn't heard in a long time. The juices was flowing out of both of them.

I stood there with a cock cage on and couldn't even masturbate. I was happy for her because I never really liked eating pussy. And I wasn't very good at it.

On the other hand, I love to tongue fuck assholes. And on some occasion's my wife would let me participate in her lesbian world. I would lick their assholes while they sucked each other's cunt.

I think back when I couldn't keep my cock out of a fine looking pussy, and all the trouble it cost me. How my wife has become my mistress and how we both have found what was missing in our sex lives.

I discovered, I was put on this earth to serve and pleasure real men's cocks. I have a hunger for sperm. It's a great honor to suck a man's cock, letting him spurt a load of his DNA down your throat.

I have spent a lot of time on my knees, servicing hard cocks. Slobbering all over their cock and balls. And each and every time I will fill my cock cage up with cum. As I am eating another load. I love being a chastity faggot, a cum guzzling slut.

If you love eating cum as much as I do. Tell me about it in comments. And Please vote.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers