All Comments on 'Chastity Faggot'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wandereyewandereye9 months ago
Awesome

I'm so glad you've gotten back into the swing of things. I really missed your stories.

cdbeatnikcdbeatnik9 months ago

A wonderful tale for sure. I also crave a hot load of fresh cum,on my face down my throat or deep inside my manhole.

I envy you your wife. She has you doing the sexy things that I still must conceal out of fear of being put out and exposed as the cock hungry sissy I yearn to be. When I do get the opportunity to satisfy my lust for cock, I am just as you described, a very good and accomplished cocksucker, making love to that hard phallus causing the man to go wild with passion keeping him on edge for hours sometimes. Occaisionaly the man will pull me off his tool turn me over and fuck me so hard it takes days to recover and deprives me of my reward. Although I have to admit I do love the feeling of all that hot cum dripping down my legs and getting to squirm in it while sitting and getting excited with my little secret.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love sucking cock and being dedicated to being a cocksucker. Unfortunately, I don't get a lot of opportunity, but when I do the taste of a set of balls and cum makes it worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh God I'm a sissy cock sucker and I love the feel of a cock in my mouth or my pussy and I love the taste of cum I just can't get enough, please please write more soon xxx sissy Lucy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.