Chastity in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shouted at me incoherently. I grabbed her nipples and squeezed hard until she shut up. "That's better. Do you know what I'm going to do?" I raised an eyebrow and waited until she shook her head. "Absolutely nothing," I said. "The truth is, apart from nearly freezing to death, I've had a great time tonight. Call me a kinky bitch - I guess I am. Now that I have these," - I dangled the little keys in front of her eyes - "I think I'll enjoy this gift you've given me." I patted the chastity belt. "Unless you want to wear it instead?" She shook her head violently. "Excellent."

I climbed off her and unlocked the handcuffs. "Get out of my flat, bitch."

She pulled the gag out of her mouth with a hiss of pain. "I really hate you," she said, her expression tired rather than angry. Gathering up her stuff, she dressed quickly and left without another word.

Alone at last, I removed the padlocks and let the belt fall to the floor, along with the little vibrator that had tortured me for hours. On my way to the bathroom, I grabbed the pink rabbit from my bedside drawer. "Somehow," I said to it, "I don't think you'll last the night..."

12