Chastity, Maxine, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I'm a tramp, 'cause I'm showin' 'em to you and it looks like you like 'em. I know you're lookin' at my li'l pussy too. Whatcha think about my li'l pussy? Would you lick it or just stick it?"

Maxine grinned and winked her right eye.

"I'd like it if ya did both."

I was trying to think of an answer when my office door opened and Janet Myers walked in. I'd known Janet for a long time, and I was happy Joyce had given Janet the call. Janet's a no-nonsense officer when she needs to be, but she also has soft side.

Janet walked up to Maxine and smiled.

"Hi, Maxine. Harry's told me so much about you. I have to go down to Memorial to see a friend. How about if you come with me and we can talk some more on the way?"

Maxine looked at me and I thought I saw Chastity coming back.

"Do I have to go with her?"

I smiled.

"Oh, I think you should. Janet's a friend of mine and she'll take good care of you."

"If I have to go with her, would you come with me?"

"Tell you what. It's pretty late and I've been drinking so I can't drive anywhere. You go with Janet here and I'll come see you in the morning. How would that be?"

I walked outside with them, and helped Janet put Maxine in her patrol car. It's standard procedure to cuff anybody before they get put in a patrol car, but Janet was playing it like I hoped she would. Maxine wasn't any danger to herself or anybody else, and putting her in cuffs might have made her start to fight.

The next morning, I drove over to Memorial. Madge was at the waiting room desk and she smiled when I walked up.

"Hi Harry. Find your girl?"

"Yeah, I did, but you wouldn't believe how. Maxine was really Chastity. That's why you didn't have a record of her. She was here, but only in Chastity's head. I need to see her, but I don't know if she was admitted as Chastity or as Maxine."

Madge nodded.

"Sounds like multiple personality disorder. We get one maybe two times a year. Let me see how they admitted her."

Madge paged through her computer screens for a while and then said, "She must have gotten herself back to Chastity, because that's how they admitted her. She's in room 4403".

When I knocked on the open door of Chastity's room, she looked up from her magazine and then waved her hand.

"Come on in. I remember you saying you'd come see me and I've been waiting for you."

"You remember last night?"

Chastity smiled.

"Some of it after the police woman got there. Come sit on the bed so we can talk about that."

After I sat down, I asked Chastity if the doctors knew what happened. She frowned.

"No, not really. They think it was when I hit my head, but they're not sure because all my tests came back normal. I talked with a psychiatrist this morning. What Dr. Monroe told me was pretty scary. She said Maxine's probably been inside me all along. I just wouldn't let her out until I got hurt bad enough I couldn't hold her in anymore. She said she didn't know why Maxine was there, but she'd help me find out.

"I've been thinking about that and I can kind of see how Maxine's inside me. You probably think I'm really shy and I don't... well, my husband divorced me because I didn't like sex. He said it was just incompatibility, but I know that's the real reason because he told me that every day for a year.

"I'm like that to everybody - Little Miss Goodie Two-shoes - but inside, I've always had these other thoughts, thoughts that my mother and father told me were wrong. I never told anybody what I thought inside, but that had to be Maxine. I did try to be her, sometimes. I bought that blonde wig and those clothes she was was wearing, but I never had the courage to wear them except to see how I'd look in the mirror in my bedroom.

"I think when I got hurt, Maxine popped out and I couldn't stuff her back in. I think she was trying to make me like everybody else while she had the chance.

I have to talk with Dr. Monroe every day for another week before they'll release me, but she's really nice and I trust her. She told me up front that doctors doesn't know for sure why people are like I am, but she'll help me work through it and I'll get better. I think I already am better. At least I know Maxine's in there now and how she can make me be if I let her."

Chastity grinned.

"Maybe Dr. Monroe can get Maxine and I to come to an agreement about how I should be. I hope so. I don't like how I am, but I don't know what to do to change. Maybe Maxine does."

I told Chastity I'd stay in touch and then walked down to the elevator. I hoped when things ended up, Chastity was a little more like Maxine and Maxine was gone. Maxine was pretty fucking hot, but I like my women to at least let me pretend I'm driving. I had the feeling if I hadn't called the police, Maxine would have fucked me right there in my office.

On my way out the door, I stopped off at the desk to say goodbye to Madge.

Madge smiled.

"How's she doing?"

"Oh, pretty good I think, considering."

Madge frowned.

"Wish I was."

"You have a problem with something? Anything I can help with?"

Madge grinned.

"Maybe."

OK, Madge was gonna keep me guessing instead of just telling me. Like I said before, women would get along a lot better with men if they'd just talk in plain simple language, but I suppose that's too fucking much to ask.

"What's the problem?"

Madge started fiddling with her hair.

"Oh, last month the house next to my boyfriend's house sold and last week this woman moved in. I saw her last night when I went over to see Ricky. She's about ten years younger than me and she has really big boobs. That night after we, you know, Ricky said he liked me but he thought we should see other people so we could be sure.

"I asked him if he was serious, and he said he was. So, Harry, you doin' anything on Friday night?"

Well, she's coming over about six and we're going to have dinner at the Chinese restaurant down the street. After that, well, if Madge does that thing again...

One of these day's I'll have to tell you about that.