Chastity Peace Pt. 01

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
3.6k words
4.53
11.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity Peace

There were hints of fear and concern mingling with anticipation. A submissive look on the made-up face a smile was used as a feminine defense mechanism by the attractive crossdresser.

3 women had walked into the hotel room a generous tip to a bartender they'd heard there was a party of crossdressers up there after his demeaning scoff. The presence of Laura, Linda and Claire was un-nerving to the group at first.

The tallest and most formidable-looking of the group zeroed in on the cute thing of a Cd sitting with legs crossed at the knees. It looked as if he wanted to show off the tiny-diamond patterns of the fishnet stockings. A curvy and taut-muscled frame to the woman her eyes seemed to hold his without him turning away.

She looked him up and down knowing the dress and matching shoes was likely from an upscale boutique that specialized in such feminine delights and pricy things.

The Cd held spellbound by her stare the woman made her approach. One thing was certain looking to be in his early 30's he was hers should she want him. He would likely come along with barely a fight of resistance being put up.

Taking her time Claire Devereux looked around the suite of the double room...how many women felt like the crossdressers now did?...dressed up for each other...objectified as mere pretty playthings put on display....as though the curvature of their body intended they be viewed with little brainpower in their minds.

The other corner the 3 in leather caught her eye. 2 were mini-skirted the 3rd a sleeveless dress finished above the knee as they huddle together like frightened little mice. It's often the case when crossdressers are in a group....whenever genetic women are there a Cd's place on the food-chain is well established.

Claire let her fingers glaze along his chin.

"More vitamin A will give you a softer complexion...these hair follicles need to be addressed...laser treatments will help...now lift your hem I want to see your panties."

It was brief a moment of hesitation. The woman didn't slap his face instead she pinched his smallish bi-cep. A tiny 'owe' came out as he did as he was told. Guessing him to be a thin 140 pounds clearly he never lifted weights.

"How nice...Agent Provocateur....there's no substitute for the finest in woman's lingerie."

Nestled in the soft fabric was his tiny bump of a penis and balls. Claire gave it a pat that came with a chuckle.

"This needs to be confined....lower your hem I find humility in a gurl is as important as her obedience.....your shoe size?....you're a size 8 just like me."

He silently nodded his head. Even in his high heels his 5' 7" height had him 2" shorter that her.

Wrapping her arms around him Claire let her hand roam along his bottom.

"Shhhh...don't speak...let your dress and heels do the talking."

Was it possible?....had Clark Johnson finally found the woman he had been searching for all his life.

"Come Melissa... I want a drink honey....don't forget your clutch-purse."

For years he pretended what feminine name he would like. It often happened while masturbating wearing panties. 'Melissa'...Now it had been chosen for him.

Claire's hand slid down interlocking their fingers with her hand the dominant one. She lifted it up to see the manicure....'pretty color...you do your own nails and haven't learned to push your cuticles back.....they'll need professional care'.

The woman looked to see Linda and Laura her 2 friends engaging the other crossdressers. Both were like her, serious business-women who enjoyed meeting for drinks and dinner to discuss the latest about their careers.

Linda Redgrave was a consumer researcher while Laura Hampton was a successful attorney specializing in handling women's divorce cases. Wicked smart it was said you never wanted to be opposite her in a courtroom.

Over pre-dinner cocktails Linda had asked the two if either could hire a friend of a friend's 27 year-old. It seemed the male was a loner gamer-type that liked to stay in in front of his computer instead of having interaction with authentic friends. Returning a favor Linda had agreed to let 'Jason' live out of the basement at her house as a way of helping out.

A festive mood grew in the suite the longer they were there. The women had a level of empathy for the CD's they too knew how alluring women's clothing and lingerie could be for males who wanted more out of life than what society boxed them in with.

It was Linda who asked.

"Tell me Daphne...that leather mini-skirt...where did you get it?...please don't say on-line...leather needs to be touched and felt and tried on."

"No Ms. Linda....at the Galleria...'Eva's Leather Creations'."

"Oh I know that store....as well as Eva herself."

Daphne looked at her other two Cd gurl-friends.

"We all shop there...I've been crossdressing for years and turned Jasmine and Alice on to it...the leather that is...I've gotten to know the owner Ms. Eva...she is very supportive of the LGBTQ gay community."

Out of nowhere Laura let her hand slide under the skirt of Jasmine. Drawing a short-breath the Cd did what came naturally to him. He lifted the hem to show off his panties.

"Baby what a nice looking penis...I hope you don't mind if I ask....play with it for me and Linda."

Daphne blushed before sliding the panties to the side slipping his fingers around his cock. His makeup perfect looking at the women he pumped his dick.

Linda spoke up.

"You two gurls....let's see you do it too."

Shimmying her hips Daphne slid out of her leather skirt while Alice took off her dress. Jasmine's skirt puddling at her feet reached out letting his hand settle on Daphne's prick. The Cd smiled when he felt his friend Alice do the same to his pulling the panties to the side first. Careful with the long nails Daphne put her hand on Alice's dick with the knickers held under the ball-sac.

The moaning followed next as though all the crossdressers had been born with a preponderance of double 'X' chromosomes. The hair the makeup the nails done Jasmine and Daphne and Alice let the stiffness of their cocks rock their world.

Alice looked at Jasmine before the two lowered to their knees. Linda slinked close as did Laura settling along the side their hands bringing comfort resting on Daphne's shoulders.

It was a pure feminine look....her mouth forming an 'O' Daphne lifted her head taking joy in having her penis sucked and licked by her two mates.

"Ohhhh Alice your mouth...Ewww...your lips Jasmine they feel so nice."

Alice let her shimmering lip-gloss slide along the shaft thick with lust. Underneath worming her way close Jasmine pulled at the ball-sac kept smooth and hairless like any serious Cd would have. She sucked on the orbs roiling them around in her mouth as best she could.

Linda let her hand play at Daphne's bum when she noticed it.

"Honey are you plugged?"

Caught up in the throes of nearing a climax all he could do was turn and nod his head at her. Alice used her fingers to pump the cock while she sucked. The Cd lifted her eyes she always liked looking at the one who she was going to make cum.

Heated and pulsating the prick deep in her mouth Alice felt it seize-up. Her cheeks pulled in sucking as firm as she could it was a few moments later when the first jolt of warm cream spurted out. The type to share Alice pulled her friend Jasmine close letting her mouth move onto the cock.

Daphne cried out.

"Ohhh Jazz....oh yesss."

Linda and Laura pressed their bodies close to Daphne letting their feminine energy be absorbed by her as she came. Sitting back their bottoms resting on their heels Jasmine and Alice took to masturbating themselves.

Suddenly each saw Linda and Laura stick their 'Jimmy Choo' and 'Kate Spade' high heel shoe out as they pointed their toes.

The Cd's knew what the women wanted to see....'wop....wop....wop' the sound of their hands slamming up and down whacking-off filled the room. Scooting closer on his knees Alice let the first shot of cum land on the stockings and heel-tip of Linda's shoe. Jasmine soon followed doing the same coming on the leather at the pointed tip of the shoe with cum also landing on the hose of her leg.

It was such a 'Femdom' rush to lick their warm release off the shoes of each woman.

Claire had pulled Melissa to sit on her lap. Ignoring the background sounds as though lost in their own world she'd asked him...'tell me...how long have you been crossdressing dear?'.

Pleased to see he didn't use a wig the woman pushed the bangs off the Cd's forehead waiting to hear the story.

"My mother...so beautiful she was a model...too much of a boozer dad wasn't around much and when he was... well....he wasn't very nice or much of a dad...thank goodness they divorced...Mom wore the prettiest lingerie...I was just kind of drawn to it...I've always felt different than the other boys....whenever I tried to quit I'd find myself wanting to go back."

Speaking about dressing femme touched something inside him. He could feel his emotions spiking.

"Some days I just don't know... intimate wear feels so nice...the makeup too....what I have...the feelings inside....they never seem to go away...they have only grown stronger over the years."

The words lingered off. It made the woman think of the spiritual axiom...'when binding to an illusion the attachment comes in the sensation'.

Claire spoke....'it is the call of the Feminine...too powerful to ignore'.

She pulled him close to kiss. It felt amazing to Melissa the way their lipstick mingled being kissed by the woman....'you can tell me more later...perhaps in the morning after I've bedded you'....

The early morning light streamed into the corners past the windows of the twin French-doors off her balcony. An ornately-trimmed mirror above the bed a look around the large master bedroom one could see its feminine appointment.

Laying on the bed it just felt so right that 'Melissa' had given in to the feminine urges within him. A tinge of jealousy he stared at her vagina.

The pretty red polish on his toes had Claire starting there as she ran her hand up his leg. The look in her eye she knew she was going to drain him of his male seed.

His thin waist gave way to the shapely legs. His little 5" penis looked cute sticking out of the collection of bushy male pubic hair that was desperate for a trim. Claire wondered what 12 months-worth of female hormones would make him look like. Already stronger than Melissa she wanted him with thin weak looking arms.

A smooth softness to his face enhanced by make-up left his eyes drenched in mascara. Fluttering the long eye-lashes he lifted his hand just to show off the matching polish on his nails.

"Ohhhh Ms. Claire...."

"There baby...your little breasts...I want them to develop from being on estrogen....trust me you'll love the way they jiggle."

He just nodded his head Melissa knew it was true having a few gurl friends on HRT. Plus there was the one British t-girl he'd met while on vacation at 'the Pride Parade' a couple years back in Provincetown, Mass. She'd post pictures on her Facebook page from nights out and about at London's 'Wayout' club and 'Pink Punters'.

"And those nipples....I'll want them both long and pierced."

His fingers spread his blond hair out on the pillows behind. Call it feminine pride he arched his back to show off his pretty sheer 'babydoll' she'd put him in.

Melissa slowly spread his legs wide before Claire lifted them up by the ankles. It reminded her of how submissive a male turned t-girl could look. Seeing her move between his legs readying to mount him Melissa's penis twitched in hardness.

With all the confidence of a dominant woman Claire took hold of his joystick. Seconds later it was engulfed in feminine wetness with the woman taking charge sliding it into her vagina.

"Baby point your toes towards the ceiling."

Melissa lifted his legs as high as they would go as he felt her hands caress their smoothness. Looking so pretty his legs spread as she fucked him... he could feel it leaving. It was as though he was saying good bye to part of his masculinity yet Claire knew much more was needed for that to happen.

Her head dropped lower as Claire let her mouth suck on the boi-nipple. He watched her tease and tug and pull on the sensitive nub with her lips. Breast-play would be part of the plan...pretty ass sensitive neckline make him take on the same erogenous zones of a female.

Claire let her hips keep up the pace. Melissa thought it felt nice to be the one getting fucked while enjoying the surrender of the act.

His hands reached out to grab hold of her firm bi-cep muscles on her arms. There was just something about being the weaker one that he liked.

"Baby...maybe we should talk about augmentation down the road...I think you'd like to have lovely c-cups or maybe even d-cups."

His penis lurched on the thought of it soft subtle he let his imagination picture how sexy large breasts would look on his thin body.

"Oh yes Ms. Claire......they would be so pretty."

It felt nice to be in the coupling with the woman....to let go....to give up...to be the one being taken surrendering to her dominance. He stared at the mirror above the bed.

Broken at the wrists his hands rested softly on the back edges of her shoulder-tips. It was as though he was pulling her to him even though he lacked the strength to do so. He could see his head peeked out bobbing on every thrust.

"Oh....oh....ohhhhh....ohhhhhhh."

"Melissa darling....You sound like such a gurl the way you do that.....honey let your legs ride along my hips...eww baby yeah like that.... Oh I needed a good fuck."

His body kept moving up and back on the mattress absorbing every push of the woman. Soft skin on soft skin Claire mashed her breasts against his smooth chest while she whispered...'I'm going to take you all the way'.

The comment was enough to make him think about it. Did she mean she 'd taken him to orgasm? Melissa suddenly realized she meant she would take him all the way to living fully transitioned.

The days of dressing as a woman on weekends and going back to the world of male privilege during the week would be lost forever. He no longer would have a foot in both worlds rather instead the hormones would give him the feminine body with the emotions of a woman to go with.

His penis began to gyrate on its own on the idea of it. It swelled up pulsating inside her warmth with heat and purpose.

"Oh ohhh oh Ms. Claire.....ohhh my cream...it's.....ohhhhhhhh yessssss take me there."

It came out in little squirts...2....3....4 spurts....all of it was being drained.

Scooting up Claire put both hands along the headboard. Underneath between her thighs Melissa opened his mouth to lick at the women's slit. Marrying the lips of her pussy with his she enjoyed seeing the cum-drippings being gently eased out settling on his tongue.

One checkmark had been accomplished her boy of 27 had swallowed sperm. It was something straight men deplore especially the religious ones they look on it like it's some kind of sin. But in essence it further separated 'Melissa' from the idea he was one.

In the kitchen making the morning coffee it felt nice to wear the sheer knee length cover-up.

"Baby see if Amazon dropped off a package....come upstairs I need to re-arrange my schedule for work.....speaking of such what do you do."

"Oh I just work as a clerk at a card store."

Claire realized the menial job wouldn't pay enough to do the things she had planned. In some ways it was good it would mean he would become financially dependent on her with the unspoken control that came with.

Walking into the spacious bathroom Clark couldn't help but think it looked elegant. Looking at her phone Claire pointed to the shower with tiered seating.

"Yes reschedule my 10 o'clock to 3:00pm...I'm with someone that is in need of guidance....she is very meaningful to me."

Stepping into the shower Clark could feel his heart skip a beat on listening to her say it using the feminine pronoun. Clutching at his hair he wished it was longer as it approached his neckline. Boundaries needing to be pushed Claire knew the real training of a male only begins when he really wants it to end. It would be only a matter of changing his mind.

It was essential she find the line of demarcation. That space between what part still clung to male pride and habits, what part was just a crossdresser for the fetish thrill and what part truly wanted to explore the unknown feminine that came with an element of fear at the uncertainty of it.

Together they washed each other's body and shampooed each other's hair. Intuitively he seemed to know Claire was a source of knowledge and information after all she knew the secrets of maintaining feminine beauty that came from having a woman's grooming regimen.

Loofah-brushing dead skin-cells...hair removal crème.... moisturizing oils.... scented body-wash...shaving legs and underarms smooth.... when it came time to address his collection of unruly pubic hair 'Melissa' stood on the first row of the tiered seating tile. He looked on to see Claire trim his mound until all that remained was a lovely-looking feminine triangle of a crisp 'V'.

"Oh Ms. Claire it looks so pretty."

"It will look even prettier with a feminine tattoo at the bikini line.....later this week I'll teach you how to douche using enemas.....feeling clean on the inside is as important as looking pretty on the outside when it comes to femininity."

Toweling off Claire helped guide him into the pair of 3" mules. A puff of faux feathers ran across the tip adding a hint of girlishness to the look. His eyes drifted to stare at her c-cup twins. The pair of sloping pear-shaped breasts were crowned with large attractive nipples and areolas.

Using her finger Claire lifted his head by the chin a smirk on her face she spoke.

"Envious I see...before we continue you have a choice to make either you leave right now and we'll never see each other again...or you stay and we'll begin in earnest your trans- journey....tears and laughter there'll be moments of joy and sorrow along the way....you have a lot to learn....and remember anything worth doing is difficult."

He nodded his head before he spoke....'I want to Ms. Claire'.

In just her own pair of high heels Claire displayed a level of comfort being naked. Sitting on the padded bench-seat of the bay-window that looked out into the backyard she opened the box from Amazon. Pulling a few items out like Mary Poppins carpet-bag it seemed to have whatever she needed.

"Baby hands on your hips spread your legs a bit."

Her fingers glided along the smooth skin glad they'd used hair removal crème.

"These legs are going to look even more shapely after a month or two of being in just heels."

It felt so sexy in a feminine way for Clark to be standing there. The pretty 'V' of his pubic hair standing out looking at the floor-mirror he never realized how emasculated having all his hair removed would make him appear.

He couldn't help yet think his days at pretending to be a man were coming to an end. It was enough he pushed a 'Lady Di' fluff to his hair happy he looked so thin. Claire noticed it too before thinking he would be acquiring many other feminine mannerisms in the days ahead.

"Ouch."

Feeling the touch of metal Melissa brought his attention back to see Claire slipping the chastity cage onto his penis. It was a life-changing moment and he knew it....no longer was his dick going to be allowed to swing free like it once had.

Claire slid the key onto the tiny ankle-bracelet.

"Sweetheart kneel before me."

It was the kind of demand an assertive woman like her could make expecting it to be obeyed.

"Put the bracelet around my ankle that way you'll know I'll be keeping the key."

12