All Comments on 'Chastity Peace Pt. 01'

by alyssawinters

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothabout 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this, Melissa appears to be in good hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does your keyboard not have a "comma" key? It should be to the right of "M". Your writing would be much easy to read if you used them. Obviously, English isn't your first language. There are plenty of people who would help you and edit your stories, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My idea of Heaven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
You need to learn the basics of writing in English.

You have no idea at all how to form sentences.

"....", and "....." are not punctuation marks in the English language and they never will be. Three dots, this "...", is an ellipsis and you are using them wrongly. They are supposed to show that text is missing. Yes, barely literate people all over the world use them in the place of commas because they don't know what they are doing.

There are hundreds if not thousands of websites that will teach you how to use English. Please use some of them.

greenman440greenman440about 2 years ago

Love all these comments about grammar. Did it really stop you being able to read the story? If so you must be rather poor at reading, it really wasn't difficult. Oh yes the "comma key" to the right of the M, on my keyboard it's a either ù or %. But I guess in your tiny mind everyone has an english keyboard.

Oh the story, well the usual tropes about male privilege and constrained societal gender roles rather took away from it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralyssawinters@alyssawinters
a former straight male and part time novice Cd turned budding t-girl under the direction of her Mistress. On her 17th month of feminizing herbals ...developing her breasts now with a-cups ...alyssa has been under the guidance of her Dominatrix moving into her 3rd year of being...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES