Chastity Peace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa secured the piece of leg jewelry as he lifted his head he could see her vagina staring back at him.

"Honey put a single kiss to my pussy lips...you'll be doing it every morning as way of acknowledging my place in your life."

Clark leaned forward delicately kissing her vagina. Claire's hand drifted in back to touch his blond hair. Its length was making its way towards his shoulders.

"We'll put a French braid to this...I think it's just long enough.....lift your chin."

Claire held the name necklace for him to read.....'Melissa' was spelled out in sterling-silver metal with the clasp evenly situated in back.

The woman pointed to the floor to see Melissa slip down to the carpet as she sat on the bed. It was a reminder of who was the dominant and who the submissive in the relationship.

"Careful in those heels honey...take short small steps whenever you're walking."

The small white polka dots randomly spread out atop a pale violet-colored background. A burst of feminine whimsy had the panties with a 1" band of pinched lace-edging around the waistband.

"There're so beautiful Ms. Claire."

"Melissa your first lesson....always wear fabulous intimate-wear even if you and I are the only ones to see it....no matter how the day's going you are reminded of your femininity from the tactile touch of expensive delicates."

End of part 1...

12