Chastity Resort: a Gentle Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so used to my old leather handcuffs that some nights I slept handcuffed and didn't even notice.

One evening she returned to the hairdresser's with her hair cut very short: in fact, the left side shaved to nothing, as she had seen in a picture of Natalie Dormer (the "Game of Thrones" actress: her friends said Geena looked a little like her). She usually kept a bob chin haircut, which framed her beautiful face in her natural blond hair. Now she had one side of her head shaved and a light blonde wave on the other cheek.

"Do you like this new haircut, Ludo?"

"You're amazing, you look like a goddess! And you look twenty years younger!"

"Oh, what a silly flatterer! If I were twenty years younger, I'd still have to be born, ha, ha! And think, that doesn't come from a message from the Resort: it's just my own idea. But I can see that you did not realize precisely the meaning of this haircut."

"I guess it's to show me that you are free to do whatever you want, without asking anyone's permission."

"Oh? Well, yes, that too. But if you drop your pants, I'll show you," and she got down on her knees, taking the tip of the cage between her lips.

OMG! With her shaved hair, I could see everything! I had never realized that her blonde mane was like a kind of curtain that, in fact, prevented me from looking at his mouth! I had never been so aroused, yet we were clothed and unprepared.

From kneeling, she looked toward me and maintaining eye contact said, "Do you understand that I did this for you? It is my gift to you. And I don't care if other women will think it's an unsuitable haircut for a woman my age. All I care about is seeing how your cock jerks inside these metal bars."

She continued to torment me with a fake blowjob until I was forced to use the yellow safeword: Sweden.

Geena interrupted immediately. "Are you in pain, honey?" "No, Gineke, but this way you'll drive me crazy. I'm not asking you to release me, but to let me rest for five minutes, this new haircut makes you look like Natalie Dormer and to me, it looks like I'm going to die like King Robert."

"Exaggerated! All right, five-minute break! If I had known in my twenties that I would have done this to you...."

She laughed heartily. She had been frightened because I had used the Safeword, but I was really on the verge of freaking out. Later, she was kinder to me: straddling me, she forced me to lick her pussy for hours so that I couldn't see her wonderful haircut.

Silently, I thought that I really liked using that Dutch diminutive "Gineke," because starting from a Latin word (masculine Rex, meaning King, turned to feminine i.e. Queen, with the suffix "-ke" meaning "little one of mine" in Dutch) magically yielded an uncanny resemblance to the ancient Greek word "gynaika" meaning "Woman". Thus my little Gineke was for me the only Woman ever, in every Century and every Country. Perhaps the same language game had been used by Meryl Streep in choosing Donna as the name of the main character in the movie "Mamma Mia! 2" (precisely filmed on the beautiful coast of the Croatian islands): Donna from the Latin Dominus, master, turned to the feminine, the Owner woman. But let's not digress, fortunately, I did not say these things out loud, otherwise I would have risked sanction messages against mansplaining coming from the resort!"

####

Every night Geena had become more demanding in requiring my oral services, even though she was not always in the mood to have a real orgasm: she said that even that was a form of a tease because she allowed herself the luxury of wasting opportunities, while I was not allowed any opportunity, either to be used or wasted. But, you can, believe me, I was happy more and more every day.

In the messages, Geena had received some (absolutely optional) suggestions about some items that would be a "surprise" for me. She had secretly (almost) bought some things for the vacation: judging by the shape of the boxes, I deduced that some were shoes or clothes, but other things I just ignored what they might be. And numerous packages arrived by express courier, in absolutely anonymous panama envelopes-the ones that arouse the greatest suspicion. Eventually, she filled the largest suitcase with all those "confidential" things.

Over the days, we packed all our luggage. The other suitcases were not very heavy: just a couple of fancy dresses (because a couple of introductory dinners were planned) and little else, both because it was summer and because we both imagined that we would be naked most of the time.

The Croatian coast had always been well known for the presence of integral naturist villages, frequented mostly by Austrian and German tourists (and Dutch like us); and almost every beach provided for female toplessness almost as State law.

The car trip was especially fortunate on the first day. Very little traffic, very few slowdowns. We took turns driving, more out of a sense of solidarity than anything else: the cage did not prevent me from driving. My wife drives very well: I thought maybe she could guide our whole lives and not just our car.

Halfway between Amsterdam and Munich, my wife said, "Darling, I don't want you to sit in one of those dirty bathrooms. I trust you. Now, without any ceremony or ritual, I will release you from your cage. Promise me you won't masturbate in the bathroom. You go in, have a piss, wash your hands, and come back to me. We eat something, drink coffee, then you put your cage back on and we leave. Do you feel up to keeping a promise to your Queen?"

"Of course. You know very well that I wouldn't waste all these precious, exhausting days of tease and denial just to have a vulgar wank in a stinking toilet."

"Good. I promise you that tonight, at the hotel in Munich, you will get a nice prize."

The "prize," I found out later, was a long tease session, in a prude and conservative atmosphere. We were in a fancy hotel, but she came down to the restaurant almost naked, wearing only a silk dress that although it was very long at the ankles, was almost scandalous both in the back and in the front, because she had had the straps lengthened by the seamstress. Her breasts were almost all exposed up to the areolas, and from the side everything was visible; her back was all bare down to the cleft between her buttocks, which appeared emphasized by the triangular cut of the fabric.

She wore no stockings, only thin sandals with a mid heel.

She sat down at the table for two with her back to the wall, took off her shoes, and began stroking my cage under the wide white tablecloth.

I could feel her naked toes dancing on the sensitive ridges of skin that succeeded in protruding from the metal bars.

Her two toes lingered on the knob, which struggled with all possible energy against the metal.

As we ordered, the waitress looked at us with disdain. But my wife shamelessly continued (the customer is always right).

She snickered as she felt a drop of precum gush from the tip. "So, you like to be tortured during dinner..."

"I like you, I like this dress, I like knowing you love me."

"You know what I'd like to order you to do tonight? I would like to order you to ride in the elevator with me. In the elevator, I would order you to strip naked and open the door to the room on your knees. And then I would give you a strip tease in this silk dress. But..."

"But?"

"But the waitress is giving us a stern look, there will probably be security cameras everywhere, and I feel uncomfortable."

"If you're not in the mood, you don't have to make an effort for me, love."

"You're right. But I'm worried. What if the resort turns out to be a horrible prison? What if the people are all perverts, maniacs, and voyeurs? What if we can't be happy?"

"It will be all right, my love. Now please pay the bill with my card, I don't want the waitress to faint seeing a precum stain on my stylish pants."

Chapter 4 Arrival at the Resort

On the last night before the resort, we slept simply, with no sexual activity. Breakfast was amazing, buffet style, but unfortunately, there were slowdowns on the highway. Because of the traffic, we arrived at the harbor late in the evening. A motorboat was waiting for us, they loaded our luggage and took us to the island.

The pilot was Croatian and spoke no English: on board was his daughter, a girl of eighteen to twenty, who spoke school English and was very shy. We were very tired and abandoned conversation to concentrate on the sunset, which was stunning over the Adriatic Sea.

We arrived on the island, completely dedicated to our resort. It was the opposite of what had happened to us in Munich. There, everyone was "normal" and we were the only "kinky" ones. Here on the island, however, all the men wore a cage, and all the women were keyholders: without exception.

Only the reception desk and the outdoor piano bar were open, from which came soothing music: timeless evergreens, songs by Sinatra and Ed Sheeran, but not the original versions: only covers with sweet-voiced, sensual female singers. I wondered why, but for the moment I could not know the answer.

The resort was structured in a very simple form. In the center was a taller, wide building that hosted most of the shared activities, such as a restaurant, indoor pool, and classrooms for teaching courses. On either side, two rows of two-story cottages housed many couples like themselves, each with their privacy. It was exactly as they had seen in the pictures on the website.

As they passed a large bow window, they absentmindedly glanced inside, attracted by some muffled moans. Inside, a couple deliberately had left the curtains open. A man, naked and with his cock imprisoned in a black-colored cage, was hanging by his hands from a hook on the ceiling: in front, on his knees, his wife (in purple lingerie) was teasing his balls and giving small kisses to the tip of the cage.

"Do you want to be hung too, honey?"

"Oh! I guess they got here before us, and have already had dinner, the two lucky fellows! But if my Queen orders it, I'll let them hang me right away, too!"

"What a fool you are! First, we have to register and then we have to try to eat something. Follow me! The sign indicates the reception this way!" (My wife never said "Follow me!" This resort must have been impregnated with some magical substance in the air, mixed with oxygen.)

The reception desk had an automatic door that gave access to a room with very cold air conditioning. My wife's nipples immediately grew hard and erect. Their tension was such that the girl at the front desk almost felt the need to apologize.

"Welcome, kind guests. I apologize for the air-conditioning, but we were specifically requested..."

"No, don't worry everything is fine," my wife said with a smile. "We are Regina-Chantal and Lodewijk-Boudewijn van den Berg from Amsterdam, we have booked the "Beginners Level 2" course starting tomorrow." She took our documents from her purse and gave them to the girl for registration.

"Ah sure, we were expecting you. Did you have a good trip? I'm sorry you arrived so late because the Restaurant is closed at this time to protect the freshness of the dishes and the hard work of the cooks. However, do not fear because there are many solutions within the Resort, all included in the price you have already paid. Here is the key to your room, it works like an ATM. Your apartment is 3-A, which is the ground floor of the third house, retracing the route you have already taken."

My wife smiled. It meant that we were neighbors of those two exhibitionists we had seen with the windows wide open. The Receptionist nodded to a bellhop, who went to get the luggage that had been left on the dock to bring it to our door. One fascinating thing about a deserted island is that no one ever steals anything.

"A brief recap of the rules of civilized coexistence. Excuse the very explicit language, but it is part of the rules.

All women on this island are Keyholders. So am I [and she politely pointed to a key, which sparkled hanging from a gold necklace above her buttoned-up Lacoste]. All of the women guests and all of the women employed at this resort are all committed to a single, monogamous relationship with a man, who may be her husband [and she pointed to the wedding ring on her left hand], or boyfriend, or partner. This is a prerequisite for employment; it is part of the contract.

There are no same-sex couples on this island: the resort chain has other solutions on other islands in the Dalmatian archipelago or Greece. Not all husbands are here on the island: my husband works in the harbor on the coast, so I am here alone. Not all wives are here on the island: some cooks, in particular, come only to cook but the rest of the day they go back to their homes in the harbor."

My wife was holding my hand. I could feel that she was excited. This resort was the opposite not only of Munich but of any other place we had ever been until then.

If I had been free, I would have asked the receptionist a lot of questions. But in a way, the cage held my voice captive along with my cock.

The receptionist continued with the explanations.

"For the next two weeks, three parallel experiential teaching courses are planned, one for beginners-basic (but certainly not you), one more advanced, and one even more in-depth. You will spend the teaching hours together with your, shall we say, "class." Each class consists of 6 couples, and the restaurant and common rooms can comfortably accommodate 100 people. Of course, you can also socialize with guests from other groups, either at breakfast, lunch, and dinner or in your free moments.

Consider that any swapping of couples is strictly prohibited. On the other hand, it is not forbidden for two or more keyholders to arrange to tease their man, showing themselves while exchanging kisses or hugs and whatnot. It is understood that everything takes place between consenting adults, as play and not as emotional or sentimental betrayal. No interaction is allowed between the men, for that there is our own dedicated Resort in Greece.

The apartments you have already seen, are all single-family, and with the only difference being one floor of stairs, they are all the same. A small living room, with a large chandelier hanging from the center of the ceiling, a sofa, and a large window. Next door is a master bedroom with a large king-size bed and a mirror on every wall and also on the ceiling; but all mirrors can be covered with cloths if you request them (actually, no one ever covers them; it's easier to blindfold your partner). To the side was a bathroom, with a whirlpool tub with a wall equipped for a splash shower and colorful aromatherapy. Sauna and steam room were not in the room, but in the common parts."

My wife hastened to reassure the girl that it would be no problem for the two of us to go to the communal sauna. The girl looked at her in astonishment. "Mrs. Geena, in our resort experience, we have noticed that men last little time in the sauna if they wear a metal cage because metal tends to..."

"Oops! Of course! Silly me!"

"Nothing, it's not serious. In the blueprints of the initial design of the resort, it was planned to build a sauna for each room, but an architect (caged) pointed out this detail to us. That is why the apartments only have hot tubs. But we noticed that many Keyholders take pleasure in having an opportunity in the sauna to talk without the risk of being overheard by males, and plan pranks or teasing opportunities. It's basically like having a secret hideout, almost like a witch's lair."

My wife laughed heartily.

The receptionist explained in a calm voice, "The chandelier can be removed and replaced with two practical fixtures, at your convenience. The first is a huge hook, to which you can hang a person by the arms. You can decide whether to hang your husband, and either fondle him or spank or whip him while he is helpless or vulnerable; whip him with the soft whip we recommended via message, it leaves no bruises or significant injuries, it's just a toy (but a nice toy!). I have been using it for years and we are both very happy with it.

Or you can decide to hang the Keyholder as if she were a captive at the disposal of her caged husband. Tease him as a prisoner is very exciting: ask him what he would do to you if he were free without the cage, ask him if he would want to spank you, whip you or take advantage of the pussy, or rosebud. Provoke him. He will confess fantasies to you that he would never have confessed to you if you were lying comfortably on the couch.

The other equipment is an ordinary pole for lap dances. It is steel and does not bend. There are two main solutions. Either you use it as a torture pole, like in western movies when wild Indians capture a cowboy or damsel in distress--I suggest tying the wrists behind the nape of the neck, to expose the armpits, but you can also tie it comfortably at the hip height, as you prefer. If tied to the pole is the Damsel, you can tease his cage with your foot and ask him how he feels. If tied to the pole is the husband, you can rub the nipples on his chest, take the cage in your mouth, anything you can think of.

The other use of course is to use it as a pole for a lap dance. I know some of you girls think you are not good at dancing. Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder; and that the power of his eyes, in this Resort, is multiplied by the cage imprisoning his cock. Rest assured: no acrobatics, no dance steps, just gently hips around the pole will be enough to get a record-breaking erection (or rather: to NOT get an erection, hehehe).

For Keyholders who feel in the mood to perform, the pole is an opportunity to dance in an erotic way. If you like to dance, put on your favorite music and dance for him: in heels, in a skimpy see-through dress, whatever you want. But remember that you are free, while he is a prisoner: your skimpy dress should be a demonstration that you are free to wear what you like, while he is forced to wear only the cage. The magic word is CFNM... I have said everything."

The receptionist was almost about to dismiss us when she clapped a hand on her forehead.

"Oh! Silly me! You still have to eat... I mean, eat nourishment, food. At this hour the Restaurant is closed, as I said, and there are basically two solutions. If you wish to meet other guests right away, the piano bar is open, serving only cold dishes and snacks to accompany cocktails: the bartenders do not have the equipment to cook in the strict sense, however, they can prepare easy meals.

If you are too tired from the car ride and speedboat crossing, there is a refrigerator in each apartment with some ready-made dishes, and fresh fruit. Everything is already included without charge, including non-alcoholic beverages: juice, soda, very tasty non-alcoholic beer, and natural and sparkling water. The philosophy of the Resort, as you have already read on the website, is not against the moderate consumption of alcohol, but we are convinced that the memory of all the wonderful things you will experience here with us, will remain more imprinted in your memory if sober.

This, of course, does not exclude the fact that you may enjoy an aperitif or a cocktail at the piano bar; and there is a small bottle of champagne in the refrigerator, too. Alcohol is charged separately precisely to discourage its use.

For payment, and access to the courses, I would ask the Keyholder to wear this plastic bracelet with the embedded chip... orange is the color of your experiential education course, the basic level has a green color, and the advanced level has a purple color."

I watched the receptionist strap the bracelet on my wife's wrist, and tape it shut, "the tape is to remind you not to exchange bracelets with other women, to avoid mistakenly swapping people in learning courses."

123456...8