Chastity Resort: a Gentle Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will obey your teacher Milka, little child, you will go to the room with a nice cold air conditioning and drink pineapple juice. Your husband will do whatever he has to do to make you well. It's been a big effort and a big thrill, making Connie orgasm in public, now it's right for you to rest. See you in the late afternoon, it's too hot now."

As I walked away with my Queen in my arms, I heard the teacher say to everyone, "I recommend for gentlemen, punctuality to the 4 p.m. class!"

My wife fell asleep as I was cradling her along the sandy path. She had been brave and had won a difficult battle against her shy and reserved nature; and she had been on her knees, in the sun, with her arms bound without being able to breathe, with her nose and mouth buried inside the pussy full of that selfish woman's humor.

I was so proud of her, my little Gineke, my heroic erotic Queen. I watched her as she slept: she snored lightly, like our daughters when they were little.

While she slept, I was aware that on the terrace and in each bedroom everyone was talking about her feat: since the first day, she had already won a glorious reputation.

Chapter 12: Afternoon Lecture.

I took care of my wife, like when my daughters had a high fever. She looked just like a child with the flu: she was exhausted. When 4 p.m. approached, she was sound asleep, with that particular way of snoring lightly that conveyed serenity to me.

I did not want to leave her alone, but the orders had been very strict and given explicitly to me in person.

I quietly approached and placed a kiss on her shaved temple. She squinted just one eye and murmured, "Are you mad at me?"

"No, honey, you were amazing, you aroused all the men present and you excited me, and you gave an intense orgasm to a woman who needed it. You were generous -- at the cost of getting sunstroke."

"I wasn't breathing."

"I know. Now get some rest. I have to run to Classroom. If you need, just call and I'll be right there."

I opened the door and went outside. On the sandy path, I put on my handcuffs, locking them with a common hook: I thought maybe someone could tighten them better.

At 4 p.m. precisely, all the men were there but only two women. The other keyholders had quickly learned that being late was part of freedom and teasing.

Teacher Milka reiterated the concept, arriving at 4:20.

"Good afternoon, everyone! Always remember that a true Keyholder is never late. And to be precise, as our Motto says (we also have t-shirts, mugs, and fridge magnets): «A Keyholder comes never late, nor does she come early. She comes precisely when she means to.» And having said that..."

Milka was interrupted by a burst of laughter.

She also sneered. "I admit that was a good one: it would deserve to be mentioned in some movie. But I wasn't kidding: we really do have souvenirs and merchandise, because you will find that Gentle Femdom is not a lifestyle to be kept secret from close friends and family. It is nothing evil or kinky. And a cup or a magnet can be useful to break the ice with your sister or a friend."

As Milka spoke, Pam and Cam arrived together, and sat in their chairs, motioning with their finger for their husbands to lie underneath to lick the pussy.

"Welcome, dear twins. If I'm not prying may I ask if by any chance you masturbated while the husbands were here?"

Pam blushed suddenly but Camilla smiled swaggeringly. "Yes! Of course! And the two of them knew it very well. We often masturbate each other in front of them, to make them weigh the role difference: we can always orgasm, while they cannot."

"Thank you, Camilla, your words are always a distillation of wisdom. Yet, there is one small error, which just today I would like to try to correct: actually, two.

Oh, here comes our Danai.

Danai, dear, you look wonderful, I see you took my suggestion!"

The massive equatorial forest had been the subject of considerable thinning. It now appeared trimmed and neat. And the labia did not seem excessively long. There were polite comments of approval (not catcalling, but friendly appreciation).

Danai nodded and said loudly, "Double positive response, madam Teacher: yes, I am always ready to correct my mistakes, and yes, I masturbated with my wand, too, because I wanted to see if it was true that hair dampened sensations. And, I admit it was true. Thank you."

The Teacher tried to carry on the Lecture. "You know, many people incorrectly believe two things about the cage. Many people believe that it is effective to predetermine a timetable for release.

But the experience we've had here at the Resort of Gentle Femdom is that if you forewarn a male that he will not be released for another twenty days, he will spend almost every day in complete resignation and laziness. In contrast, if you give him a hint that he might be released at any time, he will always be tense and alert, ready to take any chance at any time of any day.

This is somewhat similar to the difference between an annual lottery and an instant lottery. Those who participate in an annual lottery get excited only one day a year. Those who participate in instant lotteries feel the adrenaline every minute.

This afternoon's lecture is to propose a game for you all, to play together. Joining is optional: each Keyholder can decide for herself and her husband.

After the class, you will have free time, and for those who want it a dinner at a restaurant or in your room. But I would like to propose, after dinner, a cheerful and elegant CFNM dance evening: clothed females and naked men.

I explain in two words what I intend to propose to you.

Beyond mere words, CFNM means to create an atmosphere of security and power, in which women outnumber and outmatch men. Usually, a ratio of two women against each male is suggested. In our case, I propose that your husbands (if you decide to let them participate) intervene with at least their wrists cuffed behind their backs (but also their elbows, necks, any kind of restraints you are inclined to impose) and their dicks free of the cage.

Indeed. I wish every cock was on the edge of cumming. Not just free, but hard, very hard."

Milka interrupted herself upon seeing Geena staggering in. I got up, but with the handcuffs, I couldn't help her much. Vincenzo was not handcuffed, so he accompanied her to our station.

"Dear, dear Geena. Thank you for the wonderful double act you gave us at lunch, you make me optimistic about the progress of this class. May I ask you two questions, which I have already asked the other Keyholders? You are free not to answer if you don't want to."

"Sure."

"The first question is, as always, about the condition of your person's health: are you okay? The second question is still about the health, but of your pussy: did you masturbate in the short time your husband was already in the classroom?"

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you. And yes, yes, of course, as soon as he stepped out, I masturbated myself. I was still horny about performing in front of everybody's eyes, you should know that I am a very shy and shy person. Or maybe I was shy before I met this Resort.

My husband woke me up a few minutes before class, and in this way, he wasted a great opportunity: if he had not left in such a hurry, I would have opened the cage with the key, and ordered him to fuck me without respect, as if there was no tomorrow."

I looked at my wife with my mouth open. My little Gineke had never spoken like that. But the new Gineke was making me fall more in love with every second. And the cock was about to explode in the middle of the metal bars.

The teacher continued. "Here I was just saying. I would like some husbands to participate in the dance night, naked, cuffed, and uncaged -- with hard dicks.

The lesson would be precisely, to learn something about another widespread belief: that every release should be followed by an immediate cumshot.

I would like to emphasize the logical distance, between the release and the cumshot. But not out of malice or in jest, as seen in certain videos celebrating cruelty and failure to keep promises made. No. I propose a tease session aimed at their already erect cock, already ready to cum. Just drag them along the sandy path leading by his cock... that's a strong message, too.

The rules will be simple. Each Keyholder will be able to dance with another's husband, a waltz, a slow dance, reggae, or rock. She will be allowed to make conversation, ask him what part of his body he would like to kiss, whether he would like to kiss the earlobe, the neck, a nipple, the clitoris, the ankle--and then order him to kiss the part he has confessed to adore.

Or she may tease him without speaking, rubbing her skirt against his naked, erect cock, caressing his balls with her hand, kissing him with her tongue. Each of these gestures is merely teasing, not cuckolding, and the wife is present on the dance floor anyway.

No husband is allowed to cum until his wife allows him to cum. And if you get the meaning of the evening, it may be several minutes, maybe even an hour, before the wife goes to give her consent to her husband.

My proposal is only optional. Those who are uncomfortable can simply lock their husbands in the apartment (perhaps tied to the bed, forced to watch porn with headphones in their ears) and go out in their best shoes and a dressy or provocative outfit. There is no set dress code: on the piano bar dance floor, fancy heeled shoes are recommended, but I know that many women prefer to dance barefoot, and no one at this Resort will force a guest to wear heels that bother you."

Cam interrupted her, "I will come in high heels and it doesn't bother me at all!"

"Enthusiasm is always appreciated. Please know that I intend to invite some Keyholders from the other two educational courses as well, and some of the Staff girls will also be in attendance. This means that your cuffed husbands will also be largely outnumbered.

With that, I declare the afternoon class concluded. As of now, it is free time. If this were a regular Resort, I would tell you to lock yourselves in your rooms and get laid, but knowing the after-dinner program, I suggest you think things over calmly, together.

I know some men can't resist the tension, and they cum as soon as they are released. There is nothing to be ashamed of: it is the first day, and we are here to improve. Some men are too shy to show their erect dicks in front of other people, even if they are all friendly and there will be no gay contact.

And I also know that some wives are too jealous to show their men with erect cock. Take your time to decide.

Just consider that it is not a contest, either of speed or size. This morning I told Danai that all pussies are beautiful. I know, that the subject of Male Chastity is polluted with a lot of clichés about small penises. Please know that I personally do not tolerate a man being teased about penis size. The evil things in life are other, economic crisis, wars, plagues".

I had the impression that Milka looked sadly at the scar near her heart, where the surgeons had removed a breast. What importance could the size in inches of a cock have compared to cancer surgery? But maybe it was just my impression. The teacher's voice betrayed no sadness. And it inspired in us much joy in life.

"Penises are penises, and to me, they are all fit to be flaunted at a dance party.

I repeat, deliberate for yourself, as calmly and as long as you need to.

Class dismissed.

Uh, I forgot. Speed. Did you know that many male teenagers compete to see who can cum first? So, they reward early ejaculators. Absurd... well, tonight is not a contest.

Perhaps, an innocent silk skirt might caress a knob who has been abstinent for weeks, and the physical reaction might be more intense than self-control.

There will be no punishment (at least, not from the resort staff: each Keyholder decides for himself).

A Keyholder's hand may squeeze too hard, kiss too intense, and a pierced nipple gives new sensations to an inexperienced tongue (yes, I am talking about Danai's nipples too, but believe me, she's not the only one in our Resort).

Gentlemen, remember the Motto of this Resort: be careful what you wish for, it may come true. You will have to be truthful, and never lie: but if you realize you are about to cum, before your wife has permitted you, back off and try to control yourself. All the ladies will be sympathetic and stop almost all provocative actions... or at least I believe it.

I will now leave you free. Dinner at the restaurant for those who want, or in the room for those who prefer. At sunset, we will have music at the piano bar, playing every genre from Strauss to "Hamilton" (I bet no one will want to waste their Shot!).

Be sure to arrive with a hard cock, very hard, as if about to cum. Then tomorrow we'll have a lesson on the concept of Edge and Denial--but for today, let's settle for arriving with a hard cock.

Chapter 13: An Elegant Evening Dance, CFNM.

Each couple returned to their separated apartment.

My wife wanted to be alone in the hot tub thinking on her own in silence.

I reflected that there were many variables at play. First, each couple needed to decide whether and how to participate: no one, just her, or both. Then deciding what dress she would wear: elegant, to dance in a refined way, or provocative, to tease the husbands of the other Keyholders.

But there were other variables as well. I knew I could walk and even dance in handcuffs, but some men are not used to it, yet it was mandatory. I believed I could resist temptation, but other men may have been aware of a tendency to premature ejaculation.

Geena summoned me inside the hot tub. I knew she was naked but I could not see anything because she had created a lot of foam with those special soaps. She beckoned me into the tub, with the cage and handcuffs. With her feet, she stroked my balls while she exposed her decisions to me.

"Ludo, honey, based on Milka's lecture, I should decide on this alone. However, it's not about my exhibitionism tonight, it's about yours. Today's teaching aims at exhibiting naked husbands with erect dicks, understanding that exhibitionism contains an exciting component.

Honey, tell me honestly, and don't call me Queen now: do you want to endure that sweet and friendly public torture? Or would you rather I keep you at home, watching TV together? Answer me seriously or I will use a Safeword."

"Gineke, darling, my love. I admired your exhibitionism today and was very proud. Even now my... my heart bulges, remembering how bravely you showed yourself in front of everyone, with your mouth wide open and your arms restrained... and everyone admired you. And no one made gross comments or tried to touch you or take advantage of you while you were almost passed out with your legs wide open.

I trust these people. I sincerely believe that they are kind people, driven by a desire to delve into a way of life that to most people seems perverted, and yet here at the Resort seems suited to loving and benevolent people. Teacher Milka, for example, lovingly jokes with her husband, it seems to me... I won't hide from you that there are at least two people who disturb me a little..."

"I may have already guessed who they are."

"Of course, you've known me for 30 years, you've guessed easily."

"The two who disturb you are Danai and Vincenzo."

"That's right."

"I'll guess first, Danai, because you can't stand the concept of Universal Vengeance. I know. Even if, by chance, some remote van den Berg committed a crime in 1657, it is not proper to punish a van den Berg today. Not least because we are not sure that Danai's ancestors were not themselves conquerors, invaders, or slavers--Zimbabwe was an empire, was it not? Dear Ludo ... I know you too well" She smiled benevolently like a little angel, but under the water her sweet feet continued to torment my balls, filling me with joy.

"The other one is Vincenzo. I know why you don't like him. Maybe, you suppose he forced little Virginia to wear the whole Dominatrix uniform against her will. Well, you can't know that for sure. Maybe she was the one looking for more validation, and he was innocent."

"You're right, Gineke..."

"Stop it, dear. From now on this evening the correct title is Queen, from you."

"Oh! Your every wish is an order, my Queen."

"This is the plan. You will stay caged until dinner at the restaurant. Then we'll come back here. Here I will take the cage off and put the handcuffs on you. You must try to assist me, as you did in the truck stop: flaccid, to take off the cage, and only after that hard, very hard. If necessary I will take it in your mouth -- in front of everyone, because I am your wife and I can. Then, I will forewarn you that I intend to dance with the others for at least an hour or two... and you have to stay with a hard cock without cumming, because you will never know at what time I will come and give you my permission."

"And in what way will I understand what the time of your permission will be?"

Geena smiled mockingly.

"A confidential message clearly explained this, but unfortunately it is confidential and I cannot share this information with you. You just focus, and stay with a hard cock."

######

I even managed to take a little nap before dinner. I was really tired and slept (so much, my outfit was already decided).

She, on the other hand, tried on different pairs of shoes and different outfits, without needing my approval.

We had dinner at the restaurant, salmon rice and trout with carrots. The waitress only asked my wife what drinks to bring, not caring at all about my opinion. Touching her orange bracelet, Geena ordered Gewustraminer white wine for herself, and a pitcher of pineapple juice for me. Of course, she did not drink the whole bottle; the restaurant's wine cellar saved it for our table.

We went back to the room. I was very serene and my cock was as flaccid as a buckskin glove. She removed my cage without any ceremony or memorable phrase. Then she turned around, disrobed, and showed me naked for a moment, before hiding behind the closet door as she picked up the dress she had chosen for the evening.

She slowly hummed my favorite song, "Dream a little dream of me." She knew that raspy voice, that slow music, had a magical effect on me. Then she shut the closet door and showed herself to me in the dress she had chosen.

My cock immediately showed its approval.

The top part was merely a topless waist corset of black velvet: in French, a "bustier." Two semicircles emphasized her bare breasts, supporting them only the part from underneath but exposing them completely to view: the nipples, pushed by the underwires underneath, rose stiffly upward.

At the waist she wore a wide peacock-blue skirt: but it was composed of many separate parts, and with each step or pirouette, they spread out showing her legs, her bare buttocks, and the exposed tuft of her pussy.

The twirling was facilitated by her choice of mid-heeled, square-toed shoes with over-the-ankle black laces and ten sweet naked toes protruding beyond a very thin black leather strap. I had never seen those sandals: they must have been brand new. The heel ended in a kind of pyramid, which gave good support to her steps.

"These shoes are very comfortable and I can keep dancing for hours! Which, indeed... might even be bad news for you!"(giggled).

She stared into my eyes mischievously and said, "Aren't you going to ask me how I intend to cover my nipples?"

"No, you are a free Queen, you can show anything you want."

"How kind! But the theme of the evening is CFNM. If anyone, remembering the lunch scene, wants to see my nipples again, they will have to lift this foulard ... (and took an ivory silk foulard almost transparent).

1...345678