Chastity Resort: a Gentle Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I suppose that each man will be handcuffed, I must infer that each one will be forced to lift the foulard with teeth and tongue... does this idea worry you?"

"No... I think."

"Ah! I'd say my Old Friend, down there, sincerely likes the idea! Then let's see if it works. Try lifting the scarf without touching the nipples, using only your teeth and tongue."

After a few seconds, the cock was fully erect. After spraying her perfume, my wife grabbed the purse with one hand, gracefully. Then, with a lot of energy, she grabbed my cock with the other hand!

"The teacher said to lead you by the cock!", grinned.

We walked down the sandy path. The cool evening air made her nipples turgid, while my cock remained hard in her warm hand.

We arrived on the dance floor. My wife checked that my cock was hard enough, then kissed me on the mouth and said "bye-bye, my love! I'll be back for you sooner or later, hang in there!" and ran to hide from my sight among a group of women dancing (almost all barefoot) around Erich and Pedro, both handcuffed.

Erich was taller but less loose in his movements, but Pedro seemed more at ease.

I did not know all the women: some wore long elegant dresses and heels, others were almost naked, with nipple and navel piercings.

I saw Virginia showing her belly button to Pedro, but then the view was covered by others. I recognized only today's redheaded woman, and a younger girl with matching hair, who could have been her younger sister, or her daughter. Both had green outfits.

A girl from the Far East (Japanese?) wore only a purple bracelet and a man's tie knotted around her neck. I imagined her husband was hanging on the huge hook, in the room, forced to watch porn movies on TV.

I cannot recount everything that happened that evening, because I was too focused on what was happening to me or the people closest to me. First I was met by Danai, who was wearing gladiator shoes with gold laces that contrasted with her ebony skin. Gold was the theme of her outfit: a gold bandage dress enveloped her completely, but only reached to mid-buttock, and left her boobs completely exposed. She rubbed the golden fabric against my cock as we slow danced, and asked me which part of her body had fascinated me most.

I answered, truthfully, that I was most impressed by the areolas the size of five-dollar coins, and the nipples with the golden piercings. Continuing to dance, she grabbed my head and pushing the nape of my neck ordered me to suck her nipples. With her thighs, she kept rubbing my cock but I tried to resist and managed to avoid cumming on her. I feared Danai would hold my head to suck her nipples all evening, but someone came to distract her, and I turned around, too.

Cam had arrived, dragging a trudging Chris behind her. Funny, I would have bet that the Jamaican would be the more agile dancer. Then I saw how his vixen wife had restrained.

Each wrist of Chris was cuffed to a metal ring behind his buttocks. A very short chain joined those cuffs to an elastic ring that encircled his balls and the shaft of his erect penis. Cam laid a hand on Danai's shoulder and said, "Don't worry, dear, my husband is used to it. Chris can even dance salsa and merengue without noticing it. Theoretically, if he wanted to, he would be able to free himself from the elastic ring: but he promised me that he won't."

"Do you mind if I dance with him?" asked Danai.

I replied, "You're welcome!"

"I wasn't asking you, Amazing-Geena's funny husband. I was asking Camilla."

"Oh! Sorry."

Cam stepped in to help me. "Don't worry, Danai, I'll take on the duty of making dance this Dutch gentleman with his hard cock. So: do you like my outfit, dear? You must be honest." she encircled my neck with her small hands. She was shorter than me, and she was moving so that she was rhythmically hitting the knob of my cock with her nipples.

But I was distracted by what was happening much further away. The two red-haired women had removed my wife's foulard and used it to tie her wrists behind her back, leaving her nipples exposed. Connie probably just wanted to show her sister and her classmates with the purple bracelets what position my wife had put herself in during her lunch break. But right there was Erich, six feet tall and with a very hard cock.

The diabolical redhead got behind him and pushed him in front of my wife, who was on her knees, her nipples exposed and her wrists bound. There was at least an inch of distance between Erich's purplish knob, and my wife's mouth, but Connie was jerking him off energetically as if she wanted to make him spurt all his cum, facializing my Geena in front of everyone.

Cam and I were watching from a distance. I don't know where Erich's wife was at that moment.

The sound of the music did not allow me to hear what my wife said, what Erich replied to, or how Connie reacted. I only knew later. But I stared at the scene as if hypnotized.

In silence, or murmuring, I formulated a mental prayer: "No, please... no cuckolding, but I meant not even facialized her, albeit with the extenuating circumstance that Erik The Red doesn't want to and he is trying to resist in every way..."

Cam heard my prayer, which had slipped loud out from my lips. "Calm down, Ludo dear, it's just some women teasing against him, Erich doesn't want to cum on your wife's face, and anyway, it's not a penetrative act, it's just a game."

"But it's a game I just don't want to see, nor today or never!"

Before Cam could reply, the group was separated by the arrival of teacher Milka.

One of the barmaids had summoned her and had come running in, interrupting what she was doing with her husband (and it was clear what she was doing: a large drop of semen was hanging from her chin to her nipple, but her blue eyes were glittering authoritatively and no one dared to point it out).

Milka said something in a commanding tone to Connie, sent Erich walking elsewhere (releasing him from a tension he would not be able to withstand much longer), and helped my wife rise, untying the knot in her foulard.

Cam looked at me with soft eyes and smiled, like a little girl happy to have won a bet. "All's Well That Ends Well. Much Ado About Nothing. We just witnessed... A Midsummer Night's Dream (it was a dream for many of us, yet a nightmare for you, giggle, giggle!). And with that, my quotations from Shakespeare are over. Are you easier now?"

"Yeah, well. Let's hope there's no Othello and no Jago on this dance floor."

"Silly Little Bear, you fool! (chuckled) On a Gentle Femdom and CFNM evening, Jago couldn't plot anything, and Othello couldn't seek revenge, handcuffed and surrounded by so many free and athletic women. Now stop using your tongue to show off culture, just for the sake of conversation... I asked you if you liked my outfit and you didn't answer: you need to use your tongue for something more useful."

"Well, I have to be honest: your stiletto open shoes are wonderful, and add so much to the shape of your calves. Nut, an outfit consisting of a Lacoste and a short skirt is not very provocative... although I admit that the touch of breasts under the sturdy cotton is very exciting, so different from silk. It's a bit reminiscent of some work situations like it's possible to be teased during ordinary days."

"What if I told you that the skirt you see is just the front half of a skirt, and there is nothing in the back?"

"An apron?"

"Uh? Poor me, I paid a posh sex shop online, to receive a special fancy half-skirt, and instead, it was just... a simple apron! Of course, you are right, funny man: I am wearing just an apron. How would you like it if I were your French Maid?"

As she said these words, she stroked the shaft of my hard cock with her small fingers. Cam was particularly lingering on the frenulum, and she was doing a strange thing with her little finger: it was as if she was trying to hang my knob. Since the little finger was very small, the knob looked huge! Ah, the illusion game. A single drop of precum gushed from the tip of my cock: I wasn't worried, because I knew I could hold out much longer, but Cam didn't know me and didn't know if it was a sign of unconditional surrender. With her thumb, she smeared the precum on my shiny knob, then removed her hand and asked me, in a coquettish voice and a fake French accent, with rolled Rs and nasal Ns:

"Est-ce que je peux entrer, Monsieur? La... maindoor... était déjà ouverte! Oh, mais vous êtes en train de branler votre.. hard cock! Mais Monsieur! Go on... continuez, allez, pas de soucis, je suis juste la fille-de-chambre, je dois... clean under the table... maintenant je vais me pencher (showing my ass) et Vous pourrez me regarder sous l'apron..." Camilla giggled, satisfied with her impromptu act.

"What would you say if I cleaned your room naked, wearing only these heels, a black apron, and handcuffs? Maybe I could ask Geena if she doesn't mind, for me to come and clean the room dressed as a French Maid to tease you... tomorrow. Do you think you could guess what kind of panties I'm wearing on this night?"

"Uh! A g-thong?"

"Why no, funny you! I'm not wearing anything underneath! Or rather: I'm wearing a small anal plug, which I'm a little bit annoyed with right now, though... considering that you are the only one who praised my stilettos and calves, would you be so kind as to moisten it with your tongue, or is that too exciting for you?"

"No, my Lady, you are allowed to order me to lick wherever you ask."

Cam turned elegantly and leaned her hands against the piano bar counter. She spread her thighs and showed me a sapphire-colored anal plug. "Kneel now, go down, dear..."

I did not know where my wife was at that moment. But Camilla was a Keyholder, and I was there specifically to be the victim of every tease. I knelt.

A staff barmaid walked by at that moment and asked (addressed only to Cam) if she wanted the two of us to have something to drink.

Camilla thrust the orange bracelet forward and replied, "a «You-Know-What Between the Sheets» on ice for me, and a pineapple juice with a long straw for my classmate, pure as a baby Shirley Temple, down there."

The barmaid took the order with ease as if it were perfectly normal to see a cuffed man with a hard cock, kneeling to lick the anal plug of one of her classmates.

I don't know how long I licked the outer edges of Cam's rosebud. Meanwhile, her husband was captive to Danai's nipples: she was forcing him to dance in rhythm as he sucked them. His black cock was swinging rhythmically hitting her swaddling gold outfit.

Young Virginia arrived next to Cam. She started talking to Cam, not paying attention to me at all. From my position, I could only see her ankles and her footwear: very thin sandals with blue laces that framed her perfect nails in French pedicures. Her toes looked very sweaty, or perhaps wet: wet with saliva or cum? I caught myself thinking that maybe I too would have wanted to cum on lovely Virginia's sweet little feet. "No, push those thoughts away, focus on Geena... oh no, that's worse, who knows who Geena is with now, focus on sports, Benfica versus Real Madrid..."

Virginia had come to unburden herself because she had to leave her husband at home. I looked up: Virginia had on a pale blue dress that made her look like a fairy (quite the opposite of the Dominatrix uniform), with puffs on the sleeves, a balloon skirt, and a strategic window framing pierced navel.

Virginia told Cam (in disbelief) that Vincenzo had cum as soon as he was released from the cage. She had wanted to take him to the dance floor, but he was flaccid and depressed... She had offered to stay with him, at least a half hour to give him time to rise in his full glory, but he had insisted that she had to go and tie him to the spread eagle bed.

I deduced that perhaps Vincenzo was too shy for such a public experience.

Behind Virginia's ankles, I saw the wide feet of Erik the Red coming: it was impossible to confuse him, with his white skin and freckles. He mumbled something like "I beg you, «Bella Signorina Virginia» (in Italian), my wife ordered me to say that if a classmate stands on the dance floor without her husband, I must make her dance".

Without passion, Virginia weakly stroked his erect cock and agreed to dance with him, although her gestures betrayed a note of sadness at her partner's absence. The two of them twirled softly following a piece of slow romantic music, and I saw how Danai restrained his Erich.

He had metal handcuffs at both wrists and elbows, joined with a chain to the collar fastened around his neck. His shoulder blades were tight and the skin on his back was all compressed, exposing his hard cock even further forward. Good thing his skin was not sunburned, at least today!

Dancing, they turned again. I could see that Virginia's eyes were shedding tears on Erich's broad bare chest and that he was trying to look away as he whispered comforting words to her, praising Vincent and the characteristics she knew about him. But his cock was erect right against her pierced navel, and with each dance step, the shaft rubbed against her bare skin.

She tightened her arms around his neck, just to seek comfort, innocently, but the involuntary consequence was that his cock was continually on the verge of cumming, and he could not stop the dance, because Danai's order had been very precise.

I wondered how long Erich would be able to hold out, with his cock so close to such an attractive target.

Pamela also arrived near us, dragging Herr Ulrich by his hard cock. "Cam, listen to me! Frau Marie confessed to me that her husband's main fantasy of her is slow dancing embraced between twins! You should take off your Lacoste because my wet silk blouse is transparent and with the dark Lacoste it doesn't match."

"Okay! So, listen, funny Amazing-Geena's husband. You have been a good classmate but now I have to help my sister: twins always have to work in pairs, you know? Please go to Mrs. Marie now, and ask her what she needs, it is not classy to let a lady stay alone on the dance floor, will you do it for me? Thank you, you are very kind."

Cam slipped off her Lacoste and was left with her bare breasts. She hugged Mr. Ulrich and his sister did the same on the other side. He was not dancing much (more like standing still) but Cam managed to rub her left nipple against the frenulum of his hard cock.

I stood up and asked Ms. Marie if she needed anything. She told me that what she needed was a photographic memory: she had never seen her husband so happy. A decades-long fantasy, made purely by chance at a resort. She asked me, "Do you believe in Destiny, Dutchman?"

"I believe that everyone has the right to believe what they want," I replied, rather evasively, but truthfully.

"I believe that Destiny has brought us here, to this Resort, to become all better people than when we arrived."

"It would be nice if we were all better."

"We already are. I never thought there was anything more relaxing than Naturism. Then I discovered Male Chastity. A woman orgasms, and then she has no duty to reciprocate. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yes, I think it's a wonderful feeling, too. But also for the man: because, as the saying goes, Giving Is Better Than Receiving."

"You are right, Dutchman. And now is the time when I want to gift an orgasm to my husband. See that drop of precum that's slipping on Camilla's nipple? I know my man, in no time he won't be able to hold back his semen. I'd better be the one to make him enjoy it, so he can avoid any possible shame. Besides, it's getting late for me too."

She stood up, gently tapped a hand on Cam's shoulder, and pulled Pam away as well. In the middle of the dance floor, she took her husband's face in her hands and gave him a long kiss on the mouth. Then she grabbed him by the cock and walked toward their apartment.

Pam and Cam looked at me with interest. "Wouldn't you like to be around twins while they hug and kiss each other to turn you on?"

"I honestly never thought about it."

A sarcastic voice rang out behind me, "Don't you girls understand? He is totally faithful to his wife, all other women simply do not exist for him."

It was Connie, the redhead we met today, along with her sister and the Japanese woman. I felt outnumbered.

Seeing all those unfamiliar people arrive, Virginia was ashamed of her tears: she politely dismissed Erich (who promptly disappeared: perhaps to seek his wife), and now she was having a soft drink sitting on a tall stool, from which her small feet dangled like those of a little girl on a swing of conflicting emotions, high and low.

Connie placed a hand on my shoulder, checking the direction in which I would look. She rotated me to the left. Her friends sneered.

With her other hand, Connie began vigorously jerking my cock all the way through his shaft. "Do you know where your wife is, the one with the half-shaved head and that beautiful blond mane? She is dancing with the Spaniard, and he has already sucked her tits several times during the slow dances. But now that there's rhythmic music... Look! She twirls her skirts up to show him her pussy, you bet she's going to order him to lick her blond topknot soon? The one between her thighs, I mean."

Pedro's wife was about to go and stop the two dancers, but Cam put a hand on her wrist. "Pamela, our dear friend Geena is just an honest Keyholder trying to tease him, surely she's not going to ask your Pedro to eat her pussy do you think?"

Teacher Milka also tried to encourage me. "Don't be concerned, Ludo. Earlier, your wife had tried to stop Connie while she masturbated Erich's cock near her mouth. Winking, Geena asked him, "You two are from Sweden, aren't you?" And since we had heard in the classroom that he and Danai are German, it was clear that Geena was trying to use a Safeword. Very clever. Erich noticed, and tried to use a Safeword too: he said "APRICOT!" a word completely out of context and not answering the question he had just asked.

As a teacher, I must acknowledge: that these were two very good attempts, by both of them.

But Connie didn't understand; rather, she said, "I knew that the main difference between males and females is that we can distinguish millions of colors, while you at best recognize the eight primary colors of the Commodore 64, but to call a peacock blue skirt "apricot," you'd have to be nearly blind!"

At that point, I had to intervene, but I guarantee that both Geena and Erich were trying to avoid the facial, both using their Safewords. My fault: mixing classes, I forgot to announce a General Safeword that was valid for the entire evening. I make mistakes, too."

But I wasn't listening to Milka. I was trying to hear the voices of the two smiling dancers, even though they were far away and covered by the music.

The music was "Buenos Ayres" from the musical "Evita," the one with Madonna and Banderas. The rhythm was that of a speeding train, and the Spaniard's cock was going back and forth like the piston of a steel wheel on the track... I wondered in how many seconds Pedro would cum, while my wife laughed with joy and encouraged him to dance with more energy.

My heart had stopped beating. What if Geena had asked Pedro which body part he preferred? What if he had answered, truthfully, that he was curious to taste her clit under her blond tuft? What would I have done? What could I have done, among all those people, handcuffed and restrained?

"Calm down, Ludo. Geena is a good wife. Trust your teacher, I've seen a lot of them in teaching classes... I can bet anything you want."

I stood and watched, with bated breath. It was very fast music, but the Spaniard was so agile, that he seemed to be dancing without handcuffs. My wife laughed happily and twirled her many skirts left and right, lifting the peacock-colored fabrics so high that even we could see the blond tuft of pussy from a distance.

1...345678