Chastity Saved Our Lovelife

Story Info
Wife embraces husband's fascination with chastity.
2.9k words
3.84
41.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers

Chastity saved our love life

I always know when it's going to be a special day. My wife rolls over and wakes me up with kisses to my neck. I roll back to her and she reaches out for my hand. She passed me the metal O ring and I know I'm going to be locked up for the day. I get up, have a shower and return with the chastity O ring firmly behind my cock and balls.

It wasn't always like this. In our early 50s with children gone, we were finding sex hard to initiate. We had both become a little bored of each other and in response I had turned to watching porn. One film I watched had a woman fastening her partner into a cock cage. I became surprisingly excited by this and wanted to know more. I found a video of a woman talking through why she puts her husband in chastity and how good the sex is when he is released.

I wondered what it must be like to wear a chastity device? Why did these men allow their partners to lock them up? They were passing total control of their sex life to their partner. The device stopped them masturbating, they could only have sex when their partner decided and could only be released when their partner agreed. The more I thought about it, the more excited I became. Giving that control to my wife felt exciting, exciting in a way that challenged the boring sameness we were experiencing in our sex life.

I got so excited about wondering what it would feel like to be locked in chastity that I decided to buy a device and try to fit it to myself. I ordered one quietly and had it delivered to a local post office. I have a stash of my private things and after unwrapping, I stored it in my stash. In quiet moments I started to try it on, usually behind a locked door in the bathroom. I found it more difficult to get on than expected. The video showed the women putting the ring on the cock first and then easing the balls through the ring. I just couldn't do that. My balls wouldn't go into that space. I started to look at other examples. In my frustration I got careless and failed to store the device properly.

One morning I was summoned up to our bedroom to be accosted by my wife holding the device. She had been cleaning the bathroom and had found it. She demanded to know what it was. I told her it was a chastity device, a cock cage and tried to explain what it was for. I could see she was not listening, not comprehending. I think the thought that any man would submit to having his cock locked up, never mind actually trying to do it himself, was incomprehensible. I calmed her down and persuaded her to watch the video of the wife explaining why she locks her husband up and why he loves it. My wife remained silent as the video ran.

Her immediate response was to check that I really did want this. I said I did and what is more I fantasized about being locked up by her. I pointed out how good the sex can be on relief and I wanted to experience that. Clearly she was amazed and agreed to think about it.

Later that night when we were in bed together she talked the whole conversation through with me. She had clearly been influenced by the wife's video. She checked I was happy to go ahead which I confirmed. As I drifted off to sleep, I was hopeful she was prepared to fulfil my fantasy.

We agreed to give it a go the following Saturday. I showed her the video on how a cock cage could be fitted and shared with her how I was struggling to fit it in the way it was shown. We started putting my cock through the ring first but we couldn't squeeze either ball through the remaining space. Together we tried again but we couldn't get my balls through the ring and the O ring behind my ball sack. The efforts always ended in pain for me with my balls being squeezed so much that I had to stop until they had recovered.

I had watched another video showing an alternative way where the ball sack was pushed through the ring then the cock followed. Even that initially ended in failure as we got one ball through but couldn't get the second. Again with my wife involved my balls became so sore that we had to stop with me in pain.

We decided that I had to get the ring on myself as only I could feel the pain enough to decide when to stop pushing. I have one ball larger than the other and I found I had to lead with the smaller and with gentle persuasion the second will follow. I found making sure my cock and balls are well soaped helped and with my cock well soaped, I slid my cock through the gap between my two balls. It was a triumphant moment when on my own in the bathroom I finally had my ball sack through the ring.

I went back into the bedroom pleased with my success. My wife laid me on my back on the bed and put the cage over my cock. The well soaped cock soon filled the cage with my bare cherry just pushed against the cage end. There was a bit of pushing and squeezing as my wife got the o ring pillar through the retaining ring on the cock cages. The tricky moment, which she is getting better at, came when making sure the pins on the cock cage engage with the holes in the ring. The first few times we tried this I got skin caught on the peg and it hurt. But she has become more dexterous and seems to get the pegs in the hole faster with less pain. By squeezing the cock ring and the O ring together sufficient of the pillar protrudes through the retaining ring for the padlock to fit through the hole. She always looks me straight in the eye as she closes the padlock and the noise of the padlock clicking shut is the sign that I am hers for the day.

When I first saw men encased in a charity device, I wondered why they did it. But I find the sensation of being in chastity surprisingly enjoyable. The first 10 minutes can have moments of pain as my genitals and the constraining chastity device come to terms with each other. The ring needs to settle into the most comfortable position around my ball sack and the cock to shrink sufficiently not to be pained by being constrained.

The rest of the day is amazing. The steel soon comes to blood temperature and my cock feels as though it has a warm hand encasing it all day. The weight of the cock cage gently pulls against my balls. It acts as a constant exciter causing blood to be pumped to my balls. I feel on heat all day. Rather than reducing my fucking ability, the device increases my rate of production of sperm. My wife has learned to take full advantage!

After fitting the cage we always have breakfast together and then make Saturday a normal day. My wife wears the key around her neck all day and she loves taking me on routine jobs like shopping in the supermarket. As I push the trolly round, following her, I see her looking at other men. I know what she is thinking: are they wearing a cock cage?. Then I look at their wives and realise they are not in control like my wife. She tells me she likes to think that I am special; that I am the only man in chastity in the whole supermarket.

One Saturday we were invited to coffee with our neighbours. What if they notice? I asked. She assured me that the cock cage was not visible provided I wore normal trousers. The cut allows for men to expand without showing and she assured me I would be fine. And true to form everything went off without incident. I could see how that delighted my wife and I suspect encouraged her to be bolder.

My wife always meets Miriam for coffee on alternate Tuesdays. I knew they put the worlds to right. I didn't know how much my wife was sharing about our special days. I discovered one Saturday Miriam had been invited over for lunch. Her husband was away and my wife had invited her for a BBQ. My wife was wearing the key around her neck and I was concerned this could give the game away. I did the cooking on the BBQ in the garden whilst they prepared the food in the kitchen. I knew they were talking about me. When we sat down to eat I kept seeing Miriam glance at me and I'm sure when at the lunch table I got up to get some more meat from the BBQ, her eyes were on my crotch. So Miriam does know! I didn't know whether to be embarrassed that Miriam knew our secret or proud that my wife felt confident enough to boast about it.

Our special days always end in a similar way. We cook a meal together. I usually do the main course and she does the sweet. We find by sharing the kitchen we have opportunity to bump into each other, to physically touch and feel. It puts both of us sexually on a high. For me this can be the most difficult part of the day. By this time my balls are full and my cock is ready to be erect. I have to temper this sexual awakening otherwise I can start to hurt. I think my wife deliberately teases me. She wants to see how big I can be when she releases me.

I am left to tidy after dinner as my wife goes upstairs to change. I wait for her sitting on the sofa with the coffee. She appears at the door bra-less wearing a long white silky nightdress. Her stockinged feet are in tan high heels a treat for me. We finish our coffee together sitting on the settee kissing and feeling each other. She helps me remove my shirt and trousers.

Our sex always follows the same pattern at this stage. It starts with me pleasuring her and then comes the teasing and denial followed by release.

She pulls out a cushion from behind her and puts it on the floor between her feet. That is the signal for me to get on my knees and start to pleasure her. I lift up the dress of her nightgown slowly, exposing the light tan holdup stockings. I tried to encourage her to wear stockings with suspenders but she said they got in the way of love making and were uncomfortable to sleep in. So I have to be content with holdup, the silky lacy top leading into her heavenly crotch. She keeps her pubic hairs trimmed but not shaved. It means that I have small forest to get through first but once through and with her slit opened up, her pussy lips protrude through the stubble and keep the hair at bay. I know she likes me to go slowly. She describes her sexual awakening as like butterflys on a flower and to reach climax they all have to be pointing in the same direction. So I set about the pointing exercise. She likes me first to lick the entrance to her cunt to sort of let her know I am there. Then my tongue runs up her slit to find her clitoris. Her clitoris lives behind a small hood and requires coaching to appear. I smother it in soft kisses, licking it gently and slowly her clit appears. Then I use my tongue and lips to help it grow before sliding down to her cunt again. I need to get her cunt nice and juicy because she likes being frigged by my fingers whilst her clit is licked.

I move my lips up to her clit. I insert my fore finger then my middle finger in her cunt and whilst licking her clit I frig her with my fingers. I can feel her starting to get excited. The butterflys are almost there and then, with a loud cry she comes. I feel her cunt squeeze my fingers as the orgasm takes over. My fingers start to run with her juice as it trickles down into my hand. I cease all motion just leaving my fingers in her cunt and my tongue on her clit. I never know whether this is enough or whether we will be going again.

Tonight it's enough and she helps me to my knees. Her excitement has caused her tits to fall out of her nightgown and she rearranges herself to become fully covered.

Now it's my turn. She loves the tease and denial that can come to a man in chastity. She has found she can use her tongue through the bars of the cock cage to get me excited. Her saliva lubricates my cock which allows it to move in the cage of its own accord to find the best shape to fully fill the cage. She licks the end where my cherry is and with the foreskin squeezed back, the excitement is intense. Some months ago, she helped me shave my balls so they are smooth and hairless. After a day in chastity, they are full and engorged. The balls are hard and extra sensitive as my wife licks them. I groan in pleasure and pain equally. This is all part of the game. She is teasing me to get as big as possible for when she releases the lock. She has told me if I am not ready to burst out she will put me back in for as long as it takes to get me big enough. There is never any problem. The combination of firstly pleasuring her to orgasm and then her tongue teasing my cock and balls, means my cock is so big that I am now hurting and can't wait to be released.

The moment comes. She unlocks the padlock but it refuses to move. The pressure on the pillar from my erect cock won't let the padlock move. My wife uses her strength to close the space between the cock cage and the O ring. The padlock moves slightly, enough to be removed. She takes it out of the hole in the pillar and lets go, releasing the cage. I use every effort to pump the blood to my cock and balls so as they expand, they expel the constraining cage. The cage moves free about an inch, hesitates then with my wife's help starts to fall off my cock. It falls onto the floor with a metallic clang. We have learned we can't fuck with me still wearing the O ring because the extruding pillar gets in the way. So my wife is ready with the lubricant, covering my balls and cock and I extract first my slippery cock then my balls from the O ring. I am now ready and bursting to go!

There is a flurry of activity as my wife is thrown onto the sofa, her nightdress lifted above her waist and her legs flung into the air above my shoulders. I love to see the shoes at the end of her legs waving in the air as if she had no time to take them off in the urgency of the fuck. My fully erect cock enters her wet open slippery cunt. The first fuck is hard. violent and quick. Both of us are at the peak of our excitement. I ram my cock into her cunt, balls deep every time. We explode together. I stay in position feeling the quiet satisfaction of the moment. My cock slowly falls out of her.

We walk up the stairs together. She has rearranged her nightdress but I am naked. We climb into bed and make love gently. Now naked she coaches my cock back to hardness using hands and mouth. I use my fingers on her both clit and cunt. I enter her in different ways but we always end up with her on all fours and me taking her doggy style. As I come again it we both fall onto the bed exhausted but satisfied by our special day.

Putting me in chastity and my wife's response has spiced up our sex life. My wife says her favourite part is when she releases me and the explosive way my cock pushes off the cage. She loves when it is free of the constraint watching it grow intro her fuck toy. She wondered whether if she kept me in chastity longer the release reaction may be bigger. I assure her that after a day my balls are full and she is seeing the maximum reaction. I see from her expression she is not convinced by that So I do wonder when I hear the click of the padlock again, how long will I be locked in. Will this be the time she sees whether being caged for longer causes a bigger reaction? You never know!


CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers