How I Surrendered to My Wife

Story Info
Story of how my wife and I started our chastity journey.
2.5k words
3.85
19k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babuslove
Babuslove
10 Followers

When I met my wife Katey, we were both pretty hurt from our previous relationships and family background. Our zodiac sign is cancer and our relationship quickly deepened and we shared our pains, created a strong bond and fell in love with each other. I found in her the love, compassion and understanding I so desperately needed and I had been looking for all those previous years. She really fed my soul.

Like all relationships, ours has suffered through many challenges and even has gotten close to the end a couple of times, but love has its ways and these experiences have brought us closer to each other instead of destroying all the beautiful things that we have created together.

I have learnt a lot from my wife. Especially about self acceptance. When we met, I had been interested for some time in some femdom practices I happened to encounter browsing the web, both in the form of erotic or pornographic pictures and videos, as well as in erotic literature. I used to feel self repressed because I didn't have the courage to express my desires with my sentimental partners. With Katey, though, I decided to go ahead and open myself to her. She had shown so much love and acceptance to me already. I knew I could trust her...

She used to describe to me how other ex-boyfriends had treated her without much respect at all. She had felt many times forced to please them in a particular way in the bedroom, which she always refused to do as she doesn't like being pushed. I was used, from my previous relationships, to be dominant in the bed, but with Katey this didn't work well... she had her resistances. I saw in that the opportunity to explore my submissive side, and I really believed that it would help us both, in a therapeutic way: to experience, through our sexual practices, a psychological and spiritual release of our ghosts and pains.

The first time I admitted to her that I was interested in pegging was a total disaster. I thought, by her reaction, that she was not interested. I even thought that she had labeled me as a weirdo who is into some weird stuff. It was a bit shocking for her. She didn't expect it. However, we started to explore slowly. She needs to take things slow. For me that was difficult because I was so eager to push boundaries and I couldn't understand what was holding her back.

After some time she was an expert in prostate massage, which was a whole new world of pleasure. Soon enough, we also bought a beginners strapon set and practiced pegging for the first time. It was like a dream come true. I loved the physical, mental and emotional aspect of having my ass penetrated by the woman I so much love. To feel her hips thrusting and driving me to a world of great pleasure. We also started exploring the world of tease and denial and ruined orgasms, and mixing it with the anal stimulation. By that time our relationship had the strongest challenge that we have ever faced and it was about to destroy us. However, we survived and stood stronger than ever.

***

Some time after, reviewing my thoughts and perceptions about Katey's previous experiences, I started to finally understand much better the workings of her mind. She was scared of being hurt again. She was scared of losing me. She protected herself with a shell, and had fear driven thoughts of anxiety and jealousness. I am not going any deeper into these issues because that would be a different whole story, but it is relevant that those feelings existed. Once I managed to understand her fully, it all made sense. She was a beautiful, hurt woman. I decided I wanted to marry her. We had gone through so much together and for the first time in my life I was ready to commit to someone: her. Luckily, she was happy to accept.

It was then when I brought up the idea of chastity. I had an interest in male chastity devices although I was not at all sure if I wanted to try. However I really thought that it would be a good way to show her how much I love her, enough to give her the literal key to my orgasms. I thought it would open her eyes regarding me. She could be in control. She could be the one who decides. I would do whatever she would say. She liked the idea and we ordered a chastity device. In this first exploration, we experienced different problems.

As I have explained, I was used to being both dominant in bed and in my relationships. Experiencing some "topping from the bottom" type of submission like pegging had become part of the comfort zone and would make my ego react. But now, I was supposed to obey every single little command that my wife gave me and this was challenging. Also, I couldn't help but try and ask her to practice this or that fantasy I had in mind. This was inappropriate and for her very unpleasant: I was supposed to be submissive and I was telling her what to do! So while we tried a lot of sexy ideas (the hottest, dirtiest things that I have done in my life), it was no real chastity. I also was keeping a key to the lock, just in case. I, too, was protecting myself.

One time, while we were still just exploring chastity as an extended foreplay where I still would push ideas and ask my wife to try different things, she had enough. During this time chastity was not strict at all. Sometimes we would play for just a few hours. Our record was three days, with plenty releases from the cage to play edging and tease and denial, or anal play sessions. My wife and I had agreed to have a minimum of 1h play time every day. Of course I felt like I had landed my deal: I had my fantasy of chastity realised on my own terms. Normally she released me two or three times per day for tease and denial sessions that I very much enjoyed.

After that, I would ask her to finger my ass, or fuck me with the strapon, which I also enjoyed a lot. So she found herself being frustrated: a supposed-to-be-a-dominant-wife that was actually taking orders from her supposed-to-be-slave! That day she had had enough. She promised me an extended session at night if I didn't ask her a single time about what would we do and when. I just had to be patient and wait. It wasn't easy at all. By that time, two or three days of not cumming transformed me into what we used to call "the horny dog": an unstoppable begging machine that would continuously ask for attention until that need was satisfied. But I liked the idea. I loved her attitude when she was dominant with me. It was sexy. I felt vulnerable and owned by her. I felt at her mercy. Letting go of the control was the get off, yet so difficult to do...

At night, after a whole day being obedient, I was super excited. I would however pretend I wasn't even thinking about it, but in reality I was almost anxious as to when would she order me to strip myself down to my chastity cage. That day she gave me a big lesson. She didn't play with me at all. She said it was time for bed. I protested. I explained to her that I was sacrificing a lot (my orgasms anytime I want, for instance) to play this game and that if she was not going to give me the attention I so much needed and deserved it wasn't going to work. She said if I behaved maybe we would play the day after. I had a few moments of frustration and anger, but then it all clicked in my mind. She had learnt. The moment I had been waiting so long for had arrived. She had taken control. She had dominated me. I surrendered to my wife. I stopped complaining and I cuddled her, and went to sleep.

The day after she promised me that she would make me cum that night if I behaved.

"That was easy" -I thought. I thought that, after all, she could consider it a victory that the previous night I had to accept her conditions. In my mind she kinda owed me. I had no clue of how wrong I was.

I spent the day doing chores, cooking for her, washing the dishes and giving her random massages, without being asked. I wanted to score as many "well behaved husband points" as possible so I could have a blast at night. When the night arrived and she ordered me to get naked I was hornier than I had ever imagined a person could be. When she unlocked the device and ordered me to go to the bathroom and wash myself well, I was so excited I got a full hard on just by washing my genitalia in the sink. When I went back she tied my hands to the bed and ran massage oil all over my hard cock and full balls. She started to tease me with her hands, her mouth, her feet... I was quickly so close to the climax.

"You are not allowed to cum" - she said with the incredibly sexy and naughty attitude she has when she is dominating me.

I sat back and relaxed, and kept letting her know when I was close to cum, as we had practiced many other times... I was so full of anticipation though: she had promised me that I would cum that night if I behaved, and I had been a five star husband all day.

I lost count of the times she made me edge and denied me. When I was so close that I felt she could make my cock explode in a huge cumshot just by touching my it with one finger, she stopped.

"Time to relax now..." - she said, and I just couldn't believe it.

She was denying me again. She was not going to let me cum. And I had surrendered completely. I learnt that very moment that I should not have any expectations. Being dominated by her meant to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. She had actually got me to the point where I was so horny that I was willing to obey her no matter what. When my cock was again flaccid, the cage went back on. As I was dressing up she landed a firm slap on my ass and said only two words:

"Good boy".

***

The morning after while making coffee she casually grabbed my balls, like she used to do sometimes: just checking her property was still there. While squeezing them firmly, she got her face real close to mine, stared into my eyes and asked:

"Do you wanna cum?"

I barely had the chance to say anything when she exploded in laughter.

"Ahhhh... you are not even close!" - managed to say while laughing hard.

I had lost count of the days I had been locked in chastity. Not that they were many; definitely we were not in one of those chastity marathons where the guy apparently has been locked for months and is in a state of zen mixed with continuous horniness and devotion for her wife. Well, except for that last part: sometimes I felt like I had it under control; other times I wanted to literally beg her to at least let me lick her cunt or to have her finger my ass just for 5 minutes... But no, I had learnt.

One morning (maybe around a week and a half into the period of chastity) when we woke up I was literally high on hormones to the point that I didn't even care anymore. The sunlight invaded the rooms of our house and filled it with a powerful energy. We exercised together. At that point seeing her exercise while I was training myself felt almost like having sex. The light reflected on her beautiful face, her body... she was so beautiful. She looked so amazing. I felt so obsessed with her. I was hers. She was a sexual Goddess who just had the courtesy to keep me as her slave. I don't have words to describe it. She was my whole world.

Like always, we showered together. Every day I had the privilege to soap up her soft skin: her beautiful back and shoulders, her arms, her perfect and beautiful boobs, her sensual legs, her stunning ass, her vagina... She would then soap me up and spend a considerable amount of time teasing me by stroking my asshole and balls, rubbing them well with the soap and making me really clean. Sometimes she would order me to lick her in the shower or finger her while she would grab my balls and made me moan just from that.

But that day, she must have seen something in my face or something. The shower was not so sensual that day, but she kept looking at my face with a huge smile on hers. I could feel the love flowing. After I dried her she disappeared and while I was getting myself dry, she came up with the key to the chastity device. She opened the lock and helped me remove it. Then she grabbed my balls hard and said:

"Now come to bed" - she started to walk towards the bedroom, pulling me from my balls. My cock quickly rose. I was leaking a lot as a result of all the days building up.

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide open.

"Lick me" - she said, and the second the words came out her mouth my face dove between her legs and I ate her out like it was the first meal after a week in the desert.

When she was satisfied she made me sit on the floor. She sat in front of me and started to tease me with her feet.

"Here is what is going to happen" - she said, looking deeply into my eyes. - "I am going to wank you with my beautiful feet and make you cum, and if any of your milk touches my feet, you are going to lick it all up off of them. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, my da-ah-aaaarling" - I managed to babble through my moaning.

I was extremely excited and more than ready. It took only a few strokes of her feet and I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life. I moaned so hard that I am sure my neighbors heard me. She continued to stroke and stroke and stroke and I continued to moan and moan and had my whole body shaking. I felt kinda dizzy or disoriented.

"Time to lick up your mess" - I heard her saying with a giggle and when I turned my eyes from the ceiling back to her I saw her left food in front of my face covered with the product of my release. I hesitated a little, then grabbed her foot and obeyed, while thinking that she was the femdom wife of my dreams...

Babuslove
Babuslove
10 Followers