All Comments on 'Chastity Saved Our Lovelife'

by CarolsPet

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a FETISH story

At least be smart enough to understand what you're writing and do the readers the courtesy of posting this garbage in the correct category. And here's a hint - the cage is a toy that he can remove at any time without the key. He can also masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage. So this whole idea is beyond dumb.

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I can probably suspend disbelief enough to accept that he can't masturbate and ejaculate. For a good enough story I'll even accept that he can't remove it. What I CAN'T accept is a FETISH story in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But erotic? NOT. Simply a narrative of what happens. No details. No dialog. She teases him. OK. Needs to have details of what she does, what she says, what he's feeling through the process, what she's thinking about during the process. Does it excite her? How? Does she actually enjoy teasing him? Why? What does she like about it? Is it a power thing? Is it sexual? If she gets turned on by it why doesn't she want some more sexual satisfaction after (or part of) the teasing.

Gave it three stars.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Agree with the comment

I've used one sometimes and the type of chastity belt you're describing still allows enough stimulation to cum. Since a guy can ejaculate from prostate stimulation alone I think the whole chastity thing is way overblown in fiction. Maybe the ultra expensive metal types used with a PA are more effective, but at the end of the day it's all just roleplaying anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving wife uses chastity

This is a loving wife story. Don’t be put off by anonymous trolls who have nothing better to do. Fuck them.

I like the story, would love to see more conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To anon

Dear anon and future anons. The story is what it says it is and you read it. Try self reflection instead of shaming people that have a kink. Loving wives is a dominant woman category. Read the fucking category description you self repressed nonce

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Please stop. This is just garbage.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Not my cup of tea, but you didnt lie to your audience

but as other have mentioed this is more of a fetish story than an LW

also the thing I've noticed about cock cage stories is they make no differentiation between growers and showers, nor do the mention the dangers of one size fits all

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True Loving Wife...

They really need to split this category into Loving Wives and Cheating Wives. I, for one, enjoy seeing stories like this one where the wife truly loves the husband!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

While not my idea of fun, at least this story of denial is just fun that both of them enjoy, without the wife and her lover laughing at him and telling him about the bigly cream pie he'd be forced to eat later.

Thats where I expected it to go. Glad you didnt, and yes it DID include a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing how people can't read the title

Okay, so maaayyybe it should have been in Fetish. But the title kinda gave it away. For the people who don't like the subject, don't be stupid -- stop reading at the title.

I don't ding authors who post cuck stories when they make it clear up front what's about to happen. I dislike cuck stories. So guess what ? I stop reading at that point.

I'd be more sympathetic for the chastity-haters if the author hadn't made it clear up front what was going on. And it was a loving wife -- she went along with his paraphilia, and seemed to begin to enjoy it.

As compared to a lot of the stuff in Fetish, with its humiliation and cuck stuff, the wfie here was the picture of a caring, romantic wife.

Nice work, even if borderline wrong-category. Who cares? I was not blindsided, and it was compassionate, soft femdom of the sort this site often lacks. I am curious where things go from here. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Return To Sender

Quoted: "Dear anon and future anons. The story is what it says it is and you read it. Try self reflection instead of shaming people that have a kink. Loving wives is a dominant woman category. Read the fucking category description you self repressed nonce" End-quote.

I've never actually posted a comment on this site; here goes nothing!

The quote I posted above irritated me a bit (okay a lot...). No the story is not what it says it is. And while I admit that some of the comments before me were overly-harsh. You really should have expected it at this point.

The story really does seem more like a fetish than loving wife story. I don't actually recall love or any of the wife's emotions being described at all. I do remember reading about sexual gratification and implied humiliation, though.

The most described scenes that stood out to me were:

1) The husband's arousal at being put in a cock-cage.

2) The implied humiliation of the cage being discovered.

Which really seems like a fetish. But I've been wrong before.

P.S. Dominant women and cock-cages don't have anything to do with each other.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I'd love to kick his wife in the ass. Why is she telling her friend about her husband's private sexual kink? That's a major No-no for anyone. She needs to learn that if she wants to keep him, she's got to keep his secrets too.

She also needs to realize that although she wears his key, he's the one who asked for the chastity. It isn't her call to make any decisions about it. It's his choice, so it's his say-so about when time is up for his release from it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cage cuck

This caged cuck story is another that won't even make it out of the sewer. Where does this vermin, the cockroaches of LW, keep coming from?

madetoobeymadetoobeyover 3 years ago
loved it.

The title tells you what it's about and it delivers. Hope author submits more stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

may work as long as she does not bring other men home for herself and she did not need to tell her friend what they do at home by themselves as i think next will be other men

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Anonymous

I'm still looking for your contribution to LW , other than defending a POS like this little cuck, fetish story. I have plenty of free time during the Covid lockdown, and I will continue to comment on this garbage just to irritate you and your cuck ilk. BTW, I don't seem to have a prior comment on this story. Could the Pet be a pussy who deletes comments?

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
5 stars

Glad to see closet cuck 26thNC enjoy this amazing story

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Another one who knows nothing about Coco cages. A bolt cutter and the shit is off. So whats your problem with your fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why not, if it floats your boat, only a matter of time before wife teases you with Miriam, you will probably burst the cage or a blood vessel.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I found the language to aggressive in places, there was to much use of the word cunt. there are nicer and more descriptive words, which would have made this a more enjoyable read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarolsPet@CarolsPet
Newly retired living in Yorkshire UK inspired to document and share stories imagined in my head. My stories focus on women in control. I like stories to have a happy ending.