All Comments on 'Chastity Vacation'

by _Ashley_

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Chastity is one thing, but I wouldn't enjoy the dickwad attitude that permeates this place. Killed my ladywood. Nicely written, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!

Great mix of male and female chastity, super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Very well written and flows well! As another user pointed out, I love the mix of male and female chastity.

While I respect the comments of others, perhaps those of you who didn't like it should have stopped and moved on when you realized it wasn't your cup of tea? As opposed to insulting someone you don't even know for writing a well written, FREE story.

strictAndGentlestrictAndGentleover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

Your profile says you've been writing for a long time. I'd be happy to see some more stories from you.

_Ashley__Ashley_over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks For the Comments

Thank you everyone for your comments; I always appreciate them, good or bad and will listen to constructive criticism.

An update is in the works as well as two new stories, stay tuned!

masterspartan10masterspartan10over 6 years ago
Fantastic!

A great story, please write more about this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
regarding anonymous

"What ugly and nonsense story". This is the 3rd time in 24 hours that I have seen this same identical comment. Completely copied and pasted over and over. Why do this?? Perhaps you sir/mam are the one with the mental issues. I was enjoying the story, then it abruptly ended...Why? I am sure you will write more, but it was a bit of a let down ending.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 6 years ago
Great

I love the female chastity stories and we need many more but the jumping around is off putting. I would absolutely love to see you follow one person through the entire experience. Then we can see how she responds and feels as well as if she is changed at the end. thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it

Chastity is a new thing for me. It needs to be followed by decadent release and punishment. mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Enjoyed this a lot. Better written than a lot of other stuff here, and a subject which rather fascinates me. The story structure is good too, as it leaves ample room for many characters with many different stories to be told, including from different perspectives.

The open ending definitely left me wanting more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

A chastity story from someone who understands the chastity fetish. It's too bad there isn't a part two. Hopefully one will come in the future but seeing as this is from 2017 I doubt we will get a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you very much for posting your beautiful story 'Chastity Vacation'. It was a very erotic and enjoyable story to read. Loved all the characters and the situations. Had a girfriend who locked me in chastity for weeks sometimes. Edged throught reading your story, til the very end.

hellsoulhellsoulalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful story, such a pity we never got to read a continuation. Too bad the author stopped after just 1 story, she had so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story such a shame it ends so abruptly.

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969about 1 year ago

Liked it. More story please.

AlonThorAlonThor8 months ago

Great start. Hope you find time to write some more.

AlonThorAlonThor8 months ago

Very good. Hope you find time to write more chapters and stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous