Chattel

Story Info
Curiosity kills the cat, does it? Navi vows to be his chattel.
10.5k words
4.56
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamukpen
kamukpen
83 Followers

CHATTEL

Author's note: This is another story in the 'older woman ' series.

It was cold. The mercury of the thermometer on the old bistro's wall was hovering around 10 degree centigrade, in mood to fall further down. And it was already dark. Not a good time for a woman to be on the street. But I was hungry and chilled to the bone. My feet in my cads were going numb. I wanted something hot and filling. This was not the time when one will expect someone to come asking for coffee or tea and buy an extra cup for me out of sympathy. Another fifteen minutes and I will move to the shelter, food or no food. Sleeping on an empty stomach was nothing new to me.

Leila, the owner of the bistro had always been kind to me. Now she beckoned me with her finger. I went to her and stopped just outside the doorstep.

"See that man in blue jacket; he always leaves his salad untouched. You can have it."

I nodded.

Cold salad? In this cold weather? I shivered, but anything is better than nothing. And beggars can't be choosers. I will have to wait till he finishes his meal.

A homeless woman, in her forties, I have always considered myself smart and resourceful. I had always found ways to scrounge a meal somehow and have always managed to stay out of the reach of predators. Also, I had coped well with extreme weathers. Stubbornness had crept into my nature facing the hardships for so many years.

This winter, I was sure I was going to die. I didn't have anything warm to wear and they said that this winter was going to be worse than the year before. What will it be? Pneumonia? Frost bite? Or some weird virus? I couldn't decide and was afraid to dwell upon the subject. Then suddenly one day, a kind woman, of nearly my built, God bless her! Came and gave me the long coat I was wearing now. It fitted me well and to me it looked brand new. More important: it had kept me alive. It not only kept me warm but also hid my shabby threadbare clothes well.

The man in the blue jacket was finishing his Shorba(a kind of soup). I would have to hurry: collect the dishes and bring them back and win the salad for myself.

In and out quickly.

I got myself ready for the act. I had done it many times before.

"Hi! Missie, care for some hot coffee?"A man in his early thirty asked me, bringing his mouth close to mine. I was startled. He had suddenly materialized out of nowhere. The word 'Missie' raised my antennae. But a hot coffee seemed to be a better option than the cod salad. I had to make up my mind fast. The man in the jacket was on to the last morsel of his Naan.

"And a Choco-pie." The man behind me added. That did it. I turned to look at him. I had seen him before.

"Two coffees and a Choco-pie." The man called out to Leila before I could say anything.

I didn't like his domineering attitude. But Leila nodded smiled at him and gave him a flirty wave of hand.

The man with in blue jacket had gotten up from his table and the waitress was already moving towards his table with an empty tray to clear the dishes. Leila also saw what was happening.

A coffee and a Choco-pie were definitely a better option and now the only one available.

"Thank you." I mumbled meekly. He was tall dark and well built. His dark eyes had warmth. And his voice was soft and kind contrasting his cock-sure attitude. The thing worth notice was that he and Leila knew each other.

He moved past me to then counter and made the payment. They exchanged some pleasantries which I couldn't hear. The steaming cups of coffee and the Choco-pie appeared on the counter. He took the small disposable tray and came out.

"Come." He told me walking towards the parking. I followed him like a dog after a bone, bitch to be more accurate in my case, if you want to be gender specific. When you have lived for years as a homeless creature with no worries except for the next meal, things like shame, self-respect etc. etc. stop meaning much to you. Though I was proud that I had still the dignity left of not selling myself. I lived on the street but..but.... I was not a street walker.

The man took out the remote key from his pocket. And the lights of a nearby car blinked twice.

"It is cold outside." He said by way of explanation.

He opened the door and gestured me to come around the car. Nobody had acted like that before.

By the time I sat down in passenger seat he had placed the coffees on the dash board and was peeling the cover of the Choco-pie, I was dying to dig my teeth into. My tummy was making noises. I had heard that the carbs are instant fuel for the body. And to add to that I have a sweet tooth. Did he know about that or was it just a coincidence? Any way, it hardly mattered. I sat down on the edge of the seat close to the window not to dirty his upholstery and stay as far away from him as possible.

He proffered the open bag to me. I took it. He pushed the heater button and warm air hit my face. We sat for sometime drinking our coffees silently. The warmth started flowing through my veins. My cheeks became beetroot red and my tummy stopped making noises. It was a novel feeling, an experience I had not had ever before. I finished the Choco-pie quickly and lifted my cup of coffee from the dashboard.

"Would you like to come with me?" He asked suddenly.

I nearly spilled my coffee.

"Hey mister, say that again? I am no whore. What do you think of yourself?" I snarled putting my hand on the knob of the door handle getting ready to jump out of the car.

"Cool, cool down. Who said anything about whoring?"

"Why do you want me to go with you? And where to? And why did you call me 'Missie'?" I slammed the coffee cup back on the dash board some of the coffee spilled on to the dash board.

"That was not meant to disparage. I was just trying to be friendly. The car door is not locked. You can step out whenever you feel like and take your coffee with you. It will help in the cold."

I relaxed a bit. I had spoken my mind and he had heard me out calmly. He looked annoyed. I removed my hand from the handle.

"Leila knows me well."He said to assure me.

"Yes, I noticed." I answered rudely.

We were silent for a long minute. "Where were you planning to take me?"

"To my place, for dinner. I can't find anything wrong with it." He said innocently as if it was the most obvious thing to do. As if we were old buddies doing it day in day out.

"I will drop you back here afterwards." He added quickly.

Men had tried a lot of things before and I had always seen through their swindles. This was something totally unexpected.

"Why?" I asked somewhat intrigued.

"Why? Because I am hungry, I want to eat and I don't to eat alone. I want company." He said turning towards me.

"Of an old hag like me! In shabby clothes and smelling like shit?"

"Yes." He said and paused. "Your clothes may be old but you are not and even in your long coat I can see that you got a nice figure and a pretty face to go with it." He became silent and I digested what he had to say about me. Nobody compliments an old homeless woman.

"You don't want to? It's okay." He said admitting defeat and switching off the heater.

I was thinking fast. He didn't look like a sexual predator and I didn't want to leave the warmth of the car so soon. I didn't know when I will get another chance to enjoy such luxury. I came up with a proposal of my own.

"Why not just drive around for a bit and eat out at some place nearby." I offered. "Nothing swanky, any small restaurant will do.

He thought for a moment and nodded.

"Okay, as you wish. Let's go for a drive, come back and eat at Leila's. It is better than most. The food here is good."

As I wish? I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Have I heard such words ever before. And he had chosen Leila's. He could have taken me to some far off place and try something on the way.

At Leila's? Will she allow a beggar like me?

"We will have to wait until the usual rush is over." I said. I didn't know how Laila was going to take it. What will she think of me? And I was sure that she won't like the idea of a beggar like me sitting among her usual patrons.

He nodded understandingly and put the car in reverse gear.

I tied the seat belt and gave him a once over. He was not 30 yet and was good looking and had kind disposition. I didn't feel afraid of him. I would have liked him more if he would drop his domineering accent.

"Which way we are going?" I asked making myself comfortable.

"Just going to roam the streets of the city." He said in a bored voice.

I was a little puzzled. There were so many questions flashing in my mind one after the other. I put my hand in my coat pocket. The pepper spray was their giving me confidence. It was a very old weapon and I had never had the need to use it yet. I didn't even know if it still worked.

Why he has chosen me? There are so many wiling women around. I didn't know what I was getting into.

If he tries something what shall I do? Pull the hand brake, grab the steering wheel or just lower the window and scream. I didn't want an accident.

The warmth seeping into my body had reached my core. It was making me drowsy. I just wanted to go to sleep.

Had he mixed something in the coffee when I crossed over to sit on the passenger side?

What If I pass out? He can rape me in his big car, he can take me some place, any place.

Will he kill me after he rapes me? Dying was not a problem. The life I was living, I already considered myself among the dead.

But rape was. I didn't want to be used and abused and thrown into a trashcan.

I was foolish of me to listen to him.

I don't think he will kill me. There were too many witnesses to point a finger at him.

I should tell him to take me back to Leila's.

Thankfully he turned the car towards the city center and not away to the outskirts. That was some relief. The roads were busy. The car entered a residential area.

Nothing very posh, high middle class type.

We were driving through a maze of well-lit streets with clean and tidy single storey houses on either side. Most houses had lights behind the curtained windows.

He slowed down when we passed a house on our left with no lights.

"My house." He said.

I looked at the house swathed in dark and shook my head.

"I am not suggesting anything. I am just telling you." He said dryly.

"But you were hopeful." I said with a smile. Whoa! I still had some smiles left in me.

He didn't reply to that.

"It is not very far from 'Leila's'." I said.

"Yeah."

"I have seen you there before." I again said probingly. You have to say something to make some small talk.

"My office is a stone's throw from 'Leila's'."

Office! Means, he has a regular job.

My drowsiness had worn away. I found myself quite alert.

"You were still hopeful of luring me into your place." I said teasingly.

"Nope, I can take a 'No'."

"Yes!" I said. He kept staring right ahead.

"Turn around." The words simply rolled out of my mouth.

We weren't traveling fast, he turned to look at me with an astonished expression on his face and turned the car back.

"Stop." I shouted when we reached his house.

And he applied the brakes instantly.

"Give me the keys to the house." I extended my hand in front of him.

He was surprised by my sudden demand but he took out the house keys from his jacket pocket and placed them in my hand.

"Stay here." I said and jumped out of the car.

I quickly slipped through the outer gate and briskly crossed the small veranda to unlock the main door.

Light switch on the left, I fumbled for it but the lights came on before I could find the switch.

He had again managed to sneak behind me quickly and silently. The door closed behind me and his hand was on the small of my back.

"Come, let me give you a tour of the house. You are standing in the vast drawing room and that there on the left is the study, His highness's favorite place." He said mimicking a tour guides tone.

The floor was covered with a plush rug. I looked at my dirty shoes. He took off his shoes and placed them in a nearby rack. I had no option but to copy his movements.

"You can hang the coat here." He pointed to a peg above the shoe rack. He took off his own light jacket. The house was warm.

Perverts and psychopaths wouldn't need 'a study' at their home. I told myself.

"And that is the royal bedroom." he led me to a closed door and opened it so that I could peek in. I was not going to step into his bedroom. I turned around and we walked a few steps to the open kitchen and dining area adjacent to the drawing room. It didn't need any explanation. The house was spic and span. It didn't look like a bachelor's digs.

"You live here alone?"

"Yeah! most of the time."

"You mean except for the time when you bring your girl friends for recreation."I said acidly.

"I don't have any girl friends."

"Yes, very sensible. Why spend time and energy on a girl friend when you can buy...."

"I don't bring home prostitutes." He said angrily looking into my eyes. His tone was threatening. I wanted to be out of the house as quickly as possible.

We went past the dining area and there were two other rooms.

"That is a spare bedroom, guestroom. And this is the bathroom." He said opening a white door.

His hand again went to the small of my back. Now that I had taken of my long coat his finger tips against my spine sent a shiver through my body. He gave me a gentle, hardly noticeable push and I stepped into the bathroom.

The door closed behind me and his strong arms folded around my midriff fixing my arms to my sides.

I was trapped.

****

I had already shed my shoes and coat. My weapon of self defense was resting in my coat pocket. I had not much under that coat; only Kameez (a long shirt worn by women usually reaching the knees) and salwar ( a loose pajama like trousers with a drawstring round the waist mainly worn by women). I was not wearing any bra or panties because I didn't have any. With one swift thrust he undid the zipper at the back of my Kameez.

He will have to raise my arms to lift the Kameez off my body. That is the moment when I could resist. I decided. He was too strong for me or better say I was way too weak. But I will not give in easily.

But he was cleverer than I thought. He gently rolled the Kameez off my shoulders and pulled it down. Now my arms were totally immobile and most of my cleavage was visible though my teats were still hidden. I could see it in the big mirror on the opposite wall. His hand went under my Kameez and yanked open the knot of the drawstring of my salwar. My salwar fell down on my feet. I was transfixed.

Fighting or resisting was not an option. Pleading seemed to be the only alternative.

"I am not that type of woman. Please understand." I pleaded. My breasts were still half covered and he had not yet seen my privates.

He cupped my face with his one hand and turned it towards him.

"Don't worry. I am not going to hurt or rape you."

"Then what is this?"

He didn't reply and simply proceeded to pull my Kameez further down to strip me bare. My Kameez joined my salwar on my feet. I could see myself standing nude in the mirror. It had taken less than a minute to strip me bare. There was no use trying to hide anything.

He placed his foot between my feet on my clothes and made me step out of them and pushed me under the shower. He turned both the taps on and hot water cascaded down my body. He rolled his sleeves up and took a cake of soap. He started soaping my body staring with my face. I closed my eyes afraid of soap getting into them. His hand moved all over my body taking his time soaping my boobs my crotch, pussy and ass. Then he bent down to soap my legs and feet. I kept standing there with my eyes closed.

I was again frightened. Was it some kind of ritual? Cleansing before the sacrifice!

Maybe this house has a basement for his hobbies.

He pushed me under the shower and water and froth cascaded down my body.

"Look." He said and placed a few things on a shelf near the other end of the bath tub. I opened my eyes.

"Take your time. The dinner will be ready by the time you come out."

He stepped back turned and left the bathroom closing the door after him gently. I soaped my body once again and stood under the shower to see the rivulets of froth and water sliding down my body. The room was already getting fogged.

The hot water was a great relief. It had washed away the numbness from my body along with all the grime and dirt. Now I could feel the soreness in my limbs and back. The dull ache was soothing. I felt like new. l went to the far shelf and looked at the thing he had placed there. There was a nail-cutter with a file and body butter and a hair drier. I sat down on the edge of the tub to start with me toe nails.

I looked at the nail cutter and my eyes automatically rose to scan the room There must be something which could be used as a weapon. I didn't find anything. And I was glad. I didn't want to fight. There was no fight left in me. His hand had roamed freely over my torso and his fingers had touched and felt me everywhere. Why was I not feeling offended? Why was I not feeling taken advantage of?

A different kind of heat wave started to run through me. Tension was gathering between my thighs. My hand went to my crotch and further down to my cave hidden under the bush.

I again looked around. Yes, there it was, in the far triangular corner stand. Shaving cream, shaving lotion, a perfume a deodorant and the thing I was looking for - A razor. I quickly did my nails and took the razor to clear my under arms and crotch. I again jumped under the shower started it. I was touching my boobs and pussy again and again.

Oh! Goddess, only don't let him torture me. I will let him has his way, I won't resist" I prayed. I won't complain.

I let the water cascade down my body for some time.

"You can put your clothes in the bucket the detergent is on the shelf." I heard his voice from not very far. I looked at my clothes lying on the floor. They were already half wet. I couldn't wash them. They were so thread bare. They would come apart if I tried to wash them. I left them there and took the plus sized towel to dry myself. I applied the body butter on whole my body from neck to toe and wrapped the large towel around me. It hid all the things privates easily. But I was still hesitating knowing very well that he has already seen what was there to see and felt what was there to feel.

One thing was clear he was not going to drop me back at Leila's or anywhere else for that matter. And I couldn't step out of his house without my clothes. But I had already given in.

I stepped out shyly and saw him in the kitchen with a ladle in his hand. The aroma of something savory being cooked reached my nostrils. He didn't look towards me but simply pointed the ladle towards the dining table. I followed its direction.

At first I thought he wants me to sit down at the dining table but then my eyes fell on a pair of silky white bra and panties draped on the back of one of the chairs.

"Whose are these?"

"Yours." He said with his eyes still on the wok.

I let the towel fall down, I was glad to get rid of that wet thing. I slowly put on the under garments. They were a perfect fit. I had a keen urge to look myself in the mirror. I lifted the towel and took it to the bathroom. I cleared the fogged mirror with it. I was a woman and behaving like one. You can't keep women away from a mirror. I looked at myself in it. I couldn't recognize the woman staring back at me. I lower my panties and saw the clean shaven crotch and cunt.

kamukpen
kamukpen
83 Followers