Chattel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamukpen
kamukpen
84 Followers

My arms went around his neck. I didn't want him to go.

"Today you asking me to stay and tomorrow I may not want to leave." I said to tease him.

"That is what I am hoping for. I don't want you to ever go back to the street life." He said lifting his pants and underwear from his feet and putting them on again, tucking in his shirt.

I didn't believe my ears. His words kept echoing in my brain. I stood there stumped. Dumb founded. He led me to the main door and kissed my cheek.

"Bye Navi! See you later." I ran after him.

I stopped him before he could cross the gate.

"How do you know my name?"

"That is not a big thing."

"And what is your name?"

"I will tell you in the evening."

"I will find out before that." I challenged him.

"Keep trying." he said touching my chin. His car was still park on the street where he had left it yesterday. He got in, lowered the window glass and blew me a kiss.

"Think about what I said." He said loudly when he passed by me. I kept standing there bare footed until the car vanished from view. I walked back slowly closed the door and locked it from inside. The first thing I noticed was the keys lying on the dining table. The keys he had given me yesterday. I took them and closed my fist around them. I felt like I owned the house.

Memories of a past life again came to me rushing. I could not simply cope with the contrast.

I will go mad. Somebody pinch me. Tell me it is just a dream. I thumped my hand on the wall. Nothing changed. I have to find something to do. I walked to the bed room and put on his slippers. I made the bed and came back in the living room. Everything was spic and span. There was nothing for me to do. I took a round of the house. There was a door further down the spare bed room. He had not said anything about it. It was locked. I took the keys from the dining table.

As always, the last key turned the lock. I stepped into a neat and clean back yard. There was sun over my head and no wind. I stood there daydreaming for a long time until my cheeks turned crimson.

I reentered the house and locked the door. His semen had dried on my face. I inhaled deeply to taken in his smell. I decide not to wash my face as yet.

I entered the kitchen. It is my refuge. My mind works a lot better in the kitchen. I could cook something for him, test my culinary skills how much I remembered or how much I had forgotten. My opinion about men had changed drastically overnight. I took some onions and started peeling them. I still didn't know what I was going to cook. I had another flashback.

I am sitting on the floor of my kitchen chopping vegetables when I hear the outer door open and shut. I cringed with fear. He comes straight at me. You haven't got the dinner ready yet? He takes me by my hair and lifts me up. He slaps my face thrice in succession. I don't try to defend myself. I know it will lead to more torture. Tears run down my cheeks. He turns me around and makes me lean against the shelf and spanks my butt. Then he lifts my sari and petticoat and pulls my panties down. He is not pleased with his handiwork and starts again. I scream and wail loudly. I know my wails and screams pleases him. He then starts working on my breast, pinching, squeezing and slapping them. His hand goes down to my cunt he opens my cunt and slams into it from behind. My pussy is bone dry. It hurts me a lot. I scream even louder and he smacks my buttocks. He thrashes me until my cunt is bruised and hurting. He spews his seed on my ass and leaves the kitchen.

He comes back again after sometime. The vegetables are still cooking in the pressure cooker and I am kneading the dough. He is even more angry now. He again lift s my sari and petticoat. I had not put on my panties back. He rubs my asshole and spreads my ass cheeks apart. His rams his dicks into me and is past the sphincter with one hard shove. All my body is in deep agony but he has gagged my mouth with my chunni (stole) so no voice escapes my mouth. he does his thing this time spitting his spunk inside me. He takes out his cock out of my rectum and wipes it on my ass cheeks. I get a hard slap. My feet falter and I fall down. But he is already gone.

I shuddered with horror and looked around. I try to think about something recent, something pleasant to push these horrible thoughts away. My eyes were watering from peeling the onions. I heard a noise at the door.

Must be my imagination.

But there was no mistaking the key turning in the lock. Has he sent someone else, one of his friends? My heart was pounding. I had a knife. I tightened my grip on it as I came to stand by the kitchen door. He came into view smiling foolishly.

It surprised me. It was only 9.30 and he left at 8.30. It was a pleasurable surprise but still a surprise.

"You are back!" I blurted.

"You don't look very happy to see me back so early." He said.

"I am." I replied turning all red and turning to go back into kitchen. I was happy, no, no, that is not the word. I was ecstatic. I didn't want to be alone in this big house. Out on the street I didn't have the time to remember the horrible past.

I placed the chopping board on the shelf.

He came and wound his arm around my waist. He took the knife from me and started chopping the onions. He did it fast, expertly.

"And what I am supposed to do?" I asked softly.

"Welcome the man of the house he said and dug his teeth into one of my earlobes. I turned around and kissed his cheeks and lips. He finished with the onions and ran a hand on my ass.

"You got nice butt, big, round and plump. I feel like spanking it." He said rubbing my ass cheeks with both hands.

My heart sank to my feet. It had to come to it in the end.

He placed his thumb under my chin and lifted my face. His lips touched mine and then he was nibbling them softly while his hand stayed on the small of my back. He pressed it hard and my belly rubbed against his hard cock. He was breathing hard and his mouth slid lower to suck on my chin.

I was not enjoying much. I had gone again into a flash back.

I am on the cold hard floor totally naked, face down. And his leather belt is unleashing its fury on the soft skin of my back and ass again and again. I can't even scream. I have no energy left. He turns me around when I am all black and blue and red. Then he mounts me and takes me, making my pussy chaffed and swollen. He leaves me lying there on the floor. My mistake - talking to our neighbor behind his back, so to say..

He was saying something. I came out of my nightmare.

"Hey! Where are you lost? I said there is cottage cheese in the fridge and tomatoes too."

I break away and undid his belt.

"You said you wanted to spank me." I said.

"Yeah!" He said. Both his hands went to my ass. He fondled it and pinched it.

I wrested the belt out of the loops of his pants with one shove and gave it to him.

He took it by the buckle.

"Spank me." I said terrified beyond measure.

He pulled me in my arms and covered my mouth with his.

Suddenly he lashed out to slap my one ass cheek with his cupped hand. It didn't hurt much but made a loud noise. I automatically giggled.

"Do it to the other side." I asked him. He slapped the other ass cheek in same fashion. My body smashed into his. My ass cheeks were on fire. Heat was growing between my thighs. He hit me again across my ass cheeks. I thumped his back. He took my chin and started sucking it.

"Stop it. You will leave a hickey."

"That is what I am trying to do. You See, you don't need shackles to keep your women from stepping out, just a dose of extra love will do the trick." He said and again started sucking my chin.

Truth was I was enjoying it, his form of spanking. I could take every day. I felt good when he teased my buttocks. His spanking had ignited a fire inside me, the way you fire the stove with a gas lighter. I could feel the heat from my core spreading in all direction.

His hand went inside my top to rub my spine. I was ready to come out my clothes at the crack of his fingers.

"I told you in the morning I was going to office. I was lying." He spoke in my ear.

"That is the only thing you men are good at. Lying. Rapist."I said teasing him.

"Whore." He said and again spanked my ass.

"And where did you go?"

"To Laila's. You will start working there from next week. She has a vacancy and she will keep it open for you."

I was shocked. My heart missed a beat. I was looked at him without seeing anything. I wanted to drop dead. My knees buckled. I moved back to support myself against the shelf.

He took me in a tight embrace.

"I see you don't like the idea of working. All You want is free meals." He said deliberately to mess with me. And he got hard thump on his back for his effort. He laughed heartily. It was a good laugh. One, that I will like to hear every day.

And then tears started to flow down my cheeks.

He licked them.

"I like them. They taste good. But this way you will get dehydration. Shall I make some tea for you?"

"Coffee." I said weeping and laughing at the same time.

"Yes ma'am." He said bowing in front of me.

"But I can't." I said regaining my composure. "I don't have any Id, no insurance, no bank account, not a single paper to my name."

"You will have all that by the end of the week. By the way, you have a booking for tomorrow at twelve."

"Booking?"

"At a salon, for styling your hair."

The jar of 'Insta' literally fell out of my hands. Thank god it was plastic. He picked it up and gave it back to me. He turned and bent down to take out the cottage cheese and tomatoes from the refrigerator.

I leaned against the shelf with my both hands and closed my eyes. His arms enveloped me from behind I didn't open my eyes. He slowly took of my clothes one by one. I failed to respond to his foreplay. He prepared the coffee. Lifted me and the coffee tray and took me to the living room.

He sat down on the sofa with me in his lap. He gave me the mug of coffee. I kept clinging to him like a child enjoying the hot coffee and the warmth of his body. That was good refuge. My head had stopped functioning. He was oblivious of what was going in my brain, in my heart. He kept playing with my body and sipping from my mug in between. We finished my mug and then his. He had taken his shirt off. I turned and rose to kiss him on the lips. My erect nipples raked through his coarse hair sending sensual waves through my body.

I rubbed them again on his hairy chest and kissed him again. He held me tightly.

"Let's move to the bedroom." He suggested.

"And the cottage cheese?"

He snorted and stood up wrapping my legs around his waist and let me slid down until my pussy and crotch were rubbing against his hard-on. He walked to the kitchen his cock teased my sensitive trigger spots with every step.

He placed me on the shelf and busied himself cooking cottage cheese. I sat there looking at him cooking for me. I stroked my pussy.

At last he covered the wok with glass lid turned the knob of the stove to SIM and turned to me. He lowered his pants and boxers and came to me, his bamboo swaying in air. He pulled me to the edge of the kitchen top and gave a light shove to my chest. I fell back on my elbows. He lifted my legs higher catching them by their ankles and splayed them far apart. He moved closer and his dick head rubbed on my pussy lips and the cleft between them. The sensitive skin of his dick head pressed my engorged button and I was ON.

He guided himself inside me.

I could only muster just one word. "Slow."

And he took his time going in until his dick head was pushing my womb upwards. I was enjoying every step of that journey. I was full of him. My vagina was stretched to the limit. He started back with such reluctance as if wanted to stay there forever. My thighs quivered.

Then he started fucking me at a slow tempo and my cunt muscles started gathering around his girth twitching and quavering. I climaxed my body arched and shuddered. I let out a scream. He stopped and rubbed my body. Slowly the spasm melted away and he started again.

I don't remember a thing what happened afterwards I was surfing on a huge wave of bodily pleasure and it was soothing to the mind too. I came back to my senses only when he started groaning loudly and thrashing me hard. Then I fell hot lava erupt inside me. I held him inside me as he sprayed my insides again and again with his juices. We were both tired. I looked sideways. The stove had been switched off. When he did that I had no recollection.

"I will make Chappatis."

But he held me entwined to him. I lifted my head and we kissed slowly and deeply for a long time. His dick limped out of my gaping hole.

There were so many questions I wanted to ask. But now was not the time and my energy level was Zero. I looked at the clock it was three pm.

Eighteen hours ago man was my ultimate enemy. I would have preferred to die than to be touched by a man. And Now I had already willingly put my arms around a man, kissed his lips, sucked his cock dry as if the tastiest thing on the earth and opened my legs wide to invite him into me to unite him with my core and had enjoyed doing it like anything.

Eighteen hours ago I was a zombie walking the streets with my head down, a wilted flower waiting to be crushed under heels. Now I was feeling like a rose bud just getting ready to open up. A man with green fingers was tending to me, watering me, spraying me with fertilizer and seeing to my nourishment and most importantly nursing my wounded heart.

I hid my face in the crook of his armpit. I didn't want him to see my tears again. Even if they were tears of joy.

"Your tummy is again making noises. I am famished too."I slid down to touch his feet. But he caught me half with his hand under my arm pit. He lifted me and took me in a bear hug.

"This is where you belong. Remember that."

I pummeled his chest with my small fists.

"You are making me cry again and again." I complained.

He caught both my wrists and pulled me into his arms. He held me there without saying anything. Two bodies trying to merge in one.

I was safe, secure and happy in his arms. And I was ready to the join the mainstream. I felt light like a feather. I silently vowed to do all his biddings. I will never fail him. I was ready to be his.... to become his....Chattel.

#

kamukpen
kamukpen
84 Followers