Chattel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a bad job taking into consideration that I had done it after so many years. I told myself. And I felt the moisture gathering between my pussy lips. Fear was still lingering in my subconscious. I hate men. I told myself.

When I came out he was putting the wok in the middle of the dining table. He looked at me and smiled. I turned all red. I hurried to help him with the crockery.

When everything was in place he sat down and I sat down taking a seat opposite him. He smiled and patted the chair on his right. I got up moved to sit next to him.

"Shall I bring you a robe?" He asked.

Now I was flummoxed. Why then he took all the trouble to strip me bare? Maybe he didn't like what he saw. It put a damper on my spirits. Was I no use to any one? I definitely didn't know what he wanted.

I simply shook my head.

He started pouring the curry into my bowl and placed a slice of Naan on my plate.

We ate in silence. I couldn't think of anything to talk about. I hadn't gauged a single thing right in the last two hours. He himself seemed to be at loss of words.

"Did the bath do some good?' He opened his mouth at last. I again reddened ear to ear. I noticed that from the moment we entered the house his voice had softened.

"You are more beautiful then I had imagined." He said with leaning towards me.

"Me! Beautiful? Why you men can't stop lying." I retorted happily. It was a compliment and it cleared the doubt I was having about me a few seconds earlier.

"So you had an eye on me. Since when?"

He just smiled."A long time."

'A long time.' The words rang in my ears. Why didn't I notice him before? Hormones were working inside me. I was emotionally wrought. I lost my appetite. I placed my spoon on the plate.

"You didn't like it? It came out a bit spicier than what I was hoping to."

"No, no it is very good. I like spicy food. But I just don't have an appetite."

"Usually a hot bath gives you very good appetite."

That again reminded me of him bathing me as if I was a kid. He was much younger than me.

He placed a hand on my shoulder. I t felt good. He ran his thumb over my jaw line and cheek and then his fingers were in my hairs. His hand came down and his finger traced a path over my prominent clavicles.

"You need to eat." he said. "Relax. I told you nobody is going to take advantage of you." he said to reassure me.

I took the spoon and started eating dutifully.

That was not what was bothering me. Another hunger had taken dominance over the previous one. The hunger that had never surfaced before. One, which I thought didn't even exist.

I had vowed never to let a man intrude into my personal space. And here was I hungering for his attention his caring look and his gentle touch. I had seen something in his eyes. But it was not only lust or carnal hunger.

I forced a few more spoons of curry down my throat with small morsels of naan. Satisfied, he paid attention to his own plate. He finished it quickly.

"What now?" I asked when he pushed his plate away.

"Coffee for me. Milk for you. It will help you to sleep well." He said getting up and I too got up and we cleared the table together. He placed the water and milk to heat on the double burner stove.

I turned to him.

"You said you will drop me back at Leila's after the dinner." I said sounding annoyed.

He gave me a long stare. Surely, he was not pleased with me bringing up the subject.

"I did say that. But I had planned something else." He said. The milk and coffee came to a boil. He turned off the knobs and started pouring milk and coffee into mugs.

"I will, after you have finished your mug of milk." He said coolly. "Or I can drop you directly at your temporary home.

"Shelter, for homeless." I corrected him.

I too was not pleased with his reply. That was not what I was expecting him to say. Or that was not what my ears wanted to hear.

We took our mugs and moved to the drawing room to sit on the sofas. He sat down on the three-seater. I was going to sit opposite him then I changed my mind and sat down next to him. My naked thigh brushed against his thigh.

"What was your plan?" I asked placing my hand on his knee.

He didn't say anything. And let me finish my milk in silence.

I got up to place the empty mug on the center table. He too got up at the same time. As I straightened he quickly lifted me I his arms and carried me to the bed room. He lowered me into the bed.

"I had planned for you to stay the night, sleep here." He said laughing. "The bed is big enough to accommodate both of us. Or I can sleep in the spare room."

"You deliberately made my clothes wet so I won't be able to go back." I accused him.

"I deliberately wetted your clothes so you will wash them, not to imprison you here." He said sitting down next to me. He bent over and snagged a big poly bag from under the bed. He emptied its contents on my tummy. I lifted myself up. I was looking at some brand new clothes A suit with tags still in place. Maroon colored warm tights and a black and maroon colored long top to go with it. As I unfolded the top a pair of matching bra and panties dropped on the bed.

"Compensation..." I blurted and immediately shut my trap. I cussed myself inwardly. I was a split personality. One half of me wanted him badly and the other half still hated him like I hated all men.

He stood up immediately.

"I am in the drawing room. You want to go put these on I will be waiting there. In case you decide to stay, lock the door from inside." He said snappishly walking away from me.

I wanted to stop him.

He slammed the door shut.

I sat there stupefied holding the clothes. I hugged them and wept. I folded them and put them back in the plastic bag and fell back on the bed.

"Come back. Please, come back." I mumbled. "Do whatever you want to do, take me, fuck me, rape me, beat me up."

He didn't come back. Suddenly it went very quiet all around.

A quiet like death.

The wall clock kept ticking off the seconds noisily disturbing my train of thoughts. I have to go and apologize. I couldn't lift myself out of the bed. The guilt was weighing upon me. Half an hour ticked away.

I dragged myself out of the bed. Shall I take off the undies? That way he will get the message even if I fail with words. But then I decided against it.

I came out of the room. He was not in the drawing room. I tiptoed to the spare bed room. He was not there even. So I came back to the drawing room. I could sense a slight glimmer form under the door of the study.

I turned the knob noiselessly and entered he was lying on a couch with a book on his chest the light was coming from a table lamp behind him. I kneeled down next to him and removed the book from his chest. He opened his eyes instantly.

"You are not asleep yet?"

"I couldn't. I am not used to sleeping in big cozy beds, in bedrooms the size of our dormitory."

"You want something?" He asked.

I nodded my head vigorously pouting my lips.

He hiked his eyebrows looking at the childish expression on my face.

"I want to say 'Sorry'."

He pulled me alongside him. "You can sleep her. The congested place will make you feel more at home." He said jokingly.

"And you need not say 'Sorry'. I did lure you into my trap, didn't I?" He added.

"You didn't, you couldn't. It was me who foolishly walked into the trap all on my own." I thumped his chest lightly. "You going to sleep dressed like."

He took off his shirt immediately and threw it towards the foot end. "Sometimes I do."

He turned to me. I could see his muscular hairy chest. I slid closer to press my heavy bosom against his chest.

"You know what! I am not regretting it any." I said with my mouth close to his. He slid his one arm under me to embrace me. His other hand cupped my face. He looked into my eyes. My eyes closed and my lips parted. His lips touched mine. His embrace tightened. Soon he was nibbling my lips vigorously. His tongue lashed out and I opened my mouth wider inviting it in. We kissed for long. That was the most fulfilling and most exhilarating kiss of my life. It made me forget everything.

We broke away panting. I opened my eyes looked into his and touched his lips with my fingers.

"Rapist." I said to tease him.

"Whore." He said touching my lips.

"Rapist." I repeated.

"Slut." He called back.

"Don't you dare call me that again..."

I was not allowed to finish the sentence. His lips were again on mine. He was kissing me everywhere, on cheeks, chin, forehead, ears, eyes.

Then he moved downwards to kiss my neck and then his tongue ran over my clavicles fogging my brain. I somehow moved my hand under me and undid the hook of my bra. I took it off and threw it away. His lips were immediately on my nipples. His tongue stung my hardened knobs and licked the engorged teats. He started suckling me taking more and more of my soft flesh into his mouth. I was helping him out with my hand under my breast as if I was feeding an infant.

My cave down below was flooded. My waters were leaking down my thighs. The panties were wet. And I was going crazy. I sighed and sobbed and moaned with pleasure. I pleasure I was not acquainted with.

I pushed him away.

"Let's move to the bed room." I said.

"What's wrong with this place?" He asked coming out of the bed. He took off his pants and boxers. His cock jumped out.

It was long and thick and hard. He took my ankles in his one hand and made me lie across the couch, my ass on the edge of it. He hooked his finger in my panties and I lifted my ass. He pulled my panties down.

"WOW." he exclaimed. He was looking at my shaven pussy for the first time. He had only seen my cunt hidden behind the dense curly growth. I was trembling with anticipation. He opened my legs wide. My secretions gushed out.

"The cherry is over ripe." I said shyly.

"We will know soon." He went down on his knees between my leg. He licked me between the cunt lips and teased my clit with the tip of his tongue I let out a long wail.I had not expected that from him.

I couldn't have foreseen that happening in my wildest dreams: a man going down on me? I haven't been kissed there ever. He licked my cunt lips clean and his tongue entered my slit. He lapped up what all he could. He moved up to squeeze my button with his lips. I couldn't slither away and I couldn't close my legs. All I could do was heavy my ass to smash my cunt on his face time and again. I climaxed twisting, screaming and pleading to him to stop. He rose, lifted me I his embrace and bundling me in a comforter carried me to the bed room. I was already tired and ready to fall asleep.

He rolled me into the bed and came after me pinning me under him. His hard dick pressed between my ass cheeks. He lightly pressed my shoulder and upper arm and kissed the nape of my neck. I turned my head so that he could kiss me. But all he was interested in was my neck. And his licks and kisses were rekindling the fire inside me.

I, the man hater, yearning for a cock. My emotions were a tangled yarn.

Soon I was fully aroused again. I turned and planted my lips on his. That was another first that night. I had never kissed a man like that before. I nibbled his lower lip. He seemed pleased and he massaged my breast and rolled my nipples between his fingers.

"Your turn now." He said pushing my head down towards his abdomen.

"I have never done it before." I lied.

A scene from a past life floated in front of my eyes, I am sitting on the floor pinned to the wall he squeezes open my mouth and deep throats me. I nearly choke but I can't do anything. He does it again and again and then he is fucking my mouth vigorously my head hitting the wall every time he forces his dick into my mouth. He spits everything in my mouth I nearly choke. He zips his fly and leaves the room I sit there coughing and choking with a severe pain in my head.

"Really?" He asked incredulously.

I felt ashamed of lying to him.

"Okay." He said and lifted himself to a semi prone position leaning against the head board with a couple of pillows stuck behind his back. He made me straddle him; my legs folded on his sides and my pussy sticking to his stone hard erection. That was something familiar to me. I lift my ass and wrapped my fingers around his girth. That sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. I rubbed his cock head between my cunt lips and he groaned with pleasure.

My pussy was eagerly awaiting him. I guided it into my hole and slid down him slowly enjoying every moment. I felt my cunt stretch out and his hardness rub against my insides. I surprised myself. The whole nine inches disappeared into me. I could feel the tip of his shaft touching my womb. He took my hands in his. isHis His fingers slid between mine our palms met and I tightened my grip. It gave me good leverage and I started bobbing up and down his long shaft. Soon I was huffing and panting. I wanted to hold him tightly I wanted my boobs rub against his hairy chest. I leaned forward and he took the cue and rose up and wrapped his arms around me. Only half of his length was inside me. He helped me bounce up and down with one hand on my ass. I felt the storm building inside me and increased the tempo. His lips were pursed I took time to kiss them and then I lost track of the things. The room grew noisy with my moans and his groans. My cunt tightened around his girth I sprang back. His dick dipped in full length and I was bobbing up and down with last ditch effort. The flood gates opened. I fell on him and he held me tightly. His thighs and crotch were wet with my juices. I felt his dick twitch inside me. He heaved his ass from underneath and a hot fountain erupted inside me. He kept shooting load after load into me. And I was glad. We had cummed simultaneously. Our juices were mingling inside me. We were drenched in sweat.

When our bodies cooled down a bit I slid down from him and turned on my right side with my back to him. He pulled me closer with his arm around my waist. He pinned me under him his leg folded over my thigh.

Lying nude and vulnerable under a man and still feel safe and secure, that was a feeling I never had, it felt like heaven. I enjoyed that moment for some time and then my eyes closed.

#####

I woke up with a start. I couldn't make out where I was.

'Two coffees and a Choco-pie.' And slowly every small detail of what had happened last night came back to me. I turned to lie on my back and rolled my arm over the bed only to find it empty. I was anxious immediately. Has he locked me in?

*An old memory floated into my mind.

I am standing naked in my small kitchen freshly fucked, weeping everything a blur in front of my eyes. "Keep the lunch ready by one o'clock." I hear his angry voice and hear the key turn in the lock from outside.

I got up into a sitting position. The comforter slid down my naked boobs. They were soft and sagging with pinkish spots on them. But the teats were up to mischief again. They were hard and erect. I pinched them.

"No, stop it at once." He growled. His sudden appearance and loud voice gave me a start. I immediately removed my hands from my boobs. He was carrying a tray with a hot cup of tea and biscuits. He placed it on the bedside stool and pulled me into his arms. He kissed my nipples.

"No trespassing. That is private property now." He said laughing and squeezed both my teats. I yelped and he let go of them.

He was fully dressed. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was quarter to eight. He sat down and pulled me in his lap.

"Take your tea." He said lifting the cup from the tray. I took the cup from him. Tears again welled up in my eyes and I lost control and they rolled down my cheeks. He licked my cheeks clean and that made me cry more. He held me to his bosom.

"Most of the time I work from home but some days I have to go to office for meetings and reports. Today is one of these days. I may be back in hour or it may take the whole day. You relax. I have prepared a light meal. You can prepare lunch for yourself." He told me.

Tear wear flowing continuously wetting his shirt.

He turned my face to him. "What is the matter?"

I shook my head. "Nothing."

He wiped my tears.

"Have you eaten your breakfast? I asked between sobs.

"I am going to now."

"Can't you wait for a few minutes?" wiped my eyes clean.

"Sure. I am not in any hurry."

I quickly gulped down the tea and jumped out his lap.

"I won't take long." I said and ran into the attached bathroom. I freshened up and took a quick shower. When I came out he had left the room. I hurriedly put on my new clothes and ran to the kitchen. He was calmly putting fruit jam on a slice.

"I should have woken up earlier. Why didn't you wake me up?'

"I want you to give your tired muscles some rest."

He saw me in my new dress and made me twirl on my feet.

"There are new shoes also under the bed." He whispered in my ear.

"I will put them on." I said taking the sandwich he proffered me. "And you can drop me someplace near 'Laila's'.

He made an angry face."Why can't you wait till evening?" He asked putting both his hands on my shoulders. "Or you can stay for another night."

"You want me to?" I asked. I wanted him to say something pleasant.

He kissed me on the lips in reply.

"Okay. But I won't let you rape me tonight."

Oh! Really!" His one hand went to my breast and gave it a hard squeeze. The other hand descended to the inside of my thigh rubbing my pussy lip.

I elbowed him. It was not a hard shove but it was totally unexpected. He let go of me and I ran out of the kitchen towards the bed room.He was quicker. He was upon me before I could lock the door. I made for the bathroom but he caught me before I could open the door.

He lifted me and dumped me on the bed. He straddled me and lifted my top up.

"Aren't you getting late for the office? I asked laughing uncontrollably.

"Office can wait." He said tickling me under the armpits. I squirmed and twisted but he was too heavy.

"Get off my tummy. I can't breathe."I said panting.

He rose and let me slither away.

"I am not going anywhere before you come back."

But he was not going to back off easily.

"Take off your top." He said and I obliged immediately. I took off my bra too. He sucked on my teats one by one. He took my hand and placed it on his crotch. I felt his hardened muscle. I looked at him. Suddenly I remembered that I had debt to repay.

I kneeled in front of him and undid his zipper and took out his boner. I kissed its tip and licked its head. He just stood there wide eyed. I undid the clasp of his belt and the hook on his trousers. They fell down on his feet. I already had half of his cock in my mouth. He held my head and started slowly pushing it deeper. I dug my fingers into his thighs when I felt the gag reflex coming into play. He stopped.

"Stop breathing." He told me. I obliged and he easily crossed that barrier and his cock was in my mouth up to the hilt.

He started sliding it back and I started breathing again. I had taken the whole nine inches into my mouth. I was pleased with myself. His cock came out dripping with my saliva. I licked it clean and took it back into my mouth. My head started bobbing rhythmically over his cock. His groans were egging me to go faster. His fingers were playing with my locks. My jaw started aching.

"I can't go on." I said taking out the thick rod. He didn't say anything. But I already knew the alternative. I started jerking him with my hand. His loud groans pleased me plenty.

"Open your mouth." he shouted. "I am ready to cum." I opened my mouth and he shot a big load in my mouth. Half of it landed on my face. I didn't care. I was busy making my man happy. I kept on shaking his cock slowly as it twitched in my hand. I kept slurping the hot lava off his cock head until there was no more. He lifted me and kissed me on the mouth. He too was not bothered about my spattered face or my mouth full of his seed. He was thanking his woman for the pleasure.