Chattel Auction

Story Info
He can't wait to milk his creamy white, red headed heifer.
3.5k words
4.38
62.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man went to the chattel auction to find a couple of good heifers to start a new collection. They stood around in a large pen, hooves tied together to prevent a stampede. Auction numbers were written across their asses.

"Gentlemen, you have 15 minutes to enter the pen and inspect the stock before the bidding begins."

He entered the pen with his auction sheet and circled the numbers to the heifers he might be interested in. He ran his hand along their backsides, palmed a few udders to test their weight & firmness. He opened their mouths to inspect teeth. The red headed one tried to bite him! Oh she would be fun to break. His cock grew hard as he thought about all the ways he could break her into submission.

"Gentlemen, the bidding is about to begin. Please make your way out of the pen and over to the auction block."

He decided he would win the bid on the feisty redhead heifer no matter what the cost...and then he would brand her, bend her to his will, and make her his.

She hated the feeling of these men grabbing her hair, spreading her legs apart, checking her holes, squeezing & pulling her tits, and sticking their fingers in her mouth. Her hands were tied so she couldn't do much, but she bit when she was able. One guy slapped her hard across the face, but she would not make it easy on whoever was unlucky enough to win the bid. That was a promise.

Heifer #382 sold to Cowboy #5. And that concludes today's sale. Please go pay the cashier and remember that all sales are final.

"Gladly," he thought. The last few auctions produced chattel that seemed either broken, drugged, or lifeless. He couldn't believe his luck. This heifer was going to be so much fun! He couldn't wait to see the marks that would undoubtedly show nicely across her creamy pale skin. He couldn't wait to grab her long red hair in his fist and pull her head back so she was forced to look at him with her dark brown eyes. He couldn't wait to tie her up and work long and hard to force lactation into her udders and he absolutely could not fucking wait to drink the sweet milk that would come.

After all of that, and only after, would he breed her. And then relief would cum when she was forced to milk his cock with each of her glorious holes. He would savor each one. This process would not be rushed.

Damn. His tight jeans were extremely uncomfortable. But the reward would be worth it. "Come on heifer. Time to go home. He put a bit in her mouth and attached a bridle to her so he could easily and effectively lead her to the trailer attached to the back of his truck. The bottom was padded with straw and a thick blanket. "Be a good little bitch and I'll feed you well when we get home. He smacked her ass before shutting the door. She turned and gave him a such a look of loathing that it ALMOST frightened him. Yep. This was going to be fun!

He left her locked in the trailer while he went inside and cooked them dinner. Steak (ha!!), mashed potatoes, green beans, and she could drink some milk from his regular dairy cows later...or be thirsty. He cut up the meat into bite sizes because there is no way he would trust her with a knife and fork and put everything into a bowl. He grabbed his dinner (and silverware) and a beer and headed out to the barn. He had prepared a couple of nice stalls ahead of time, just in case. He put her bowl in a trough and his dinner on a small table just out of her reach. Then he went outside to collect his new purchase.

He heard her screaming before he even opened the door. He grabbed the reins and lead her to the barn. Oh she tried resisting and pulled but in a low commanding voice he said, "that's enough. If you don't stop, I'll use the whip." Much to his amusement and delight, she didn't stop.

Once he got her to the entrance of the barn, he tied her to a post before entering. "I warned you." He picked up a whip and with a flick of his wrist let the whip sting across her backside 5 times. The crack sound as the leather met her flesh was almost as satisfying as watching her pale white skin turn instantly red. The bit in her mouth did little to mask the screams but it did a great job from keeping her from forming any actual words.

"We can continue with the whip, or you can be a good girl and we can go inside and eat. Your dinner is getting cold and that is the only thing you will get tonight. Your choice."

He watched her face as different thoughts and emotions played across her face before she finally paused, and dropped her head in defeat.

"Good girl," he whispered in her ear before leading her to her pen. "On your hands and knees and place your head into the restraint. Then I'll remove your bit and put the feeding trough up for you to eat. At this she yelled some more and bucked. He let her and just sat at his table, just out of reach, opened his beer, took a long chug, and watched until she wore herself out. Still, she refused to put herself in the feeding halter so he dumped her food into the trashbin and sat and ate his dinner in front of her. When he was finished, he told her good night and that they could try again at breakfast. Then he turned on his heal, flipped off the barn lights and walked back to his house with a grin. He couldn't remember the last time he had so much fun.

The next morning, he checked on his herd (the 4 legged variety since he sold off all of the 2 legged ones months ago.) Only after his chores were completed did he go to his "special" barn so he could take care of his newest addition.

He found her dozing on and off in the corner. "Wake up little heifer. Are you hungry? I made an omelette and I have some fruit." She looked up at him and gave him the slightest nod.

"Good girl. In case you don't remember the instructions you ignored last night, get on your hands and knees, and put your head in the feeding halter. Then I'll remove the bit. I'm sure it's extremely uncomfortable by now, and I'll put your food in the trough." Resigned, she did as she was told. The fiery hatred in her eyes, however, was still shining brightly.

After he hooked her up & removed the bit, she asked him if he would take her to the restroom after breakfast. He chuckled. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll muck your stall regularly."

"What," she exclaimed! You don't mean for me to use the restroom in here!"

"That's exactly what I mean. In fact, I'm going to sit right here and watch and wait until you do."

He chuckled again as he listened to her cuss like a sailor. But she was tied up and had nowhere else to go. And since his chores were done, he didn't either. He had all day and all night.

A couple hours later he replaced her feeding trough with a bucket of water to lap up if she got thirsty. He throughly enjoyed watching her face. He figured she had to be parched from the warmth of the day as well as having a bit in her mouth all night and cussing him all morning. But he could tell she didn't want to degrade herself anymore by lapping up water that would ultimately make her pee. On the straw. With him watching.

It took all day and early into the evening before he witnessed that gorgeous golden shower pouring from between her legs. Damn he was having so much fun! Another couple days for her to get used to this humiliation before he would move on to the next thing.

He rewarded her with dinner, brushed her teeth, removed the feeding halter, and bid her goodnight. He walked back to the house and stroked himself as he replayed the day's events in his mind.

The next morning, after his normal daily chores, he brought breakfast out to his new cow. He was both glad to see as well as disappointed to see she had finally empty her bowels in the corner of her stall. Yes, she covered it up be the smell led him right to it. He cheeks pinked up prettily with embarrassment as he got out his pitchfork and tossed the soiled straw into a nearby barrel. Hooking her up the feeding trough was much easier today. After breakfast he led her outside. "Time for a bath," he announced.

"Out here? In the open?"

"Yep. Otherwise your straw will get wet. I need to make sure you don't get sores."

She was mortified, once again, as he tied her up. And begin washing her down. All was well until he started washing between her legs. That's when she began struggling. He fisted her wet hair in his left hand and brought his right palm down hard across her ass several times until his palm stung and tears were running down her face. "I will NOT have disgusting dirty animals on my property. It is my job to keep you fed, clean, and healthy. It is my job to ensure your needs are met, and it is your job to behave. You WILL learn the rules and you will learn to submit." With her hair still wrapped around his left hand, he reached his right hand around to her front and grabbed her right udder - hard. Then the grabbed her teat and twisted and pulled. This elicited another yelp from the heifer. He continued his rough handing of her udder & teat until her hips began to wiggle and squirm.

After a few moments he removed his hand from her udder and moved it down her body, over her stomach, and between her legs. He could feel the thick moisture that was starting to pool at the entrance to her breeding hole. It was definitely thicker than water. He circled her clit and she moaned and bucked her hips forward trying to rub herself against his hand. But relief would not come today.

"Bath time is over," he announced as he let go of her body, picked up the reigns, and led her back to her stall.

Several days passed in a similar fashion. He wasn't sure if his new heifer was being difficult on occasion just for the punishment because she enjoyed it, or if she was still holding out to keep from fully submitting. Either way, he was glad. He enjoyed punishing her way too much and hoped she would never lose her feisty spark.

Anyway, the day was finally here where it was time to add in another humiliation. Instead of breakfast, he brought one of his 4 legged bovine to his special barn. This one had only been partially milked this morning.

"Instead of water after breakfast, you will start drinking milk before I feed you breakfast. If you don't drink enough, I won't feed you. I will sit on this stool beside the cow and you will sit on the ground between my legs I will place one of her teats in your mouth. You will suckle her for awhile. It's probably not enough to get much milk, but I will milk her udder into your mouth when I determine you have suckled long enough. Fight me on this or spook my cow and I will whip you until you bleed. This is not a threat, it is a promise."

Properly scared by the look in his eyes, she took her spot between his legs. He put the teat into her mouth. "Gross," she thought. It was warm and had fine little hairs on it.

"Suck, heifer," he demanded. She had no choice. She closed her eyes and sucked. As she sucked on the cow, he reached around and fondled her own udders. No, tits she would not think of herself having udders. She was not a cow, despite what he thought. Regardless, her nipples pebbled up and tingled as he continued playing with them. He started off gentle then switched to roughly playing with them. When she could almost stand it no longer, he went back to gentle. He finally took his right hand and brought it up to the cow's udder. He circled the teat she was sucking on, squeezed, and brought his fingers down until they hit her lips. It took a couple of times before the milk released.

The milk was warm and wasn't her favorite but it somehow seemed erotic sitting between his legs, feeling his hand squeeze the teat she was sucking, the way his hand hit her in the mouth as it came down, all while his left hand did a similar motion on her left breast.

A thought of what it would look like and feel like with milk coming out of her teats (no...nipples!) suddenly got her wet between her legs. She closed her eyes and imagined the man milking her udders and drinking her milk.

"Good girl," the man whispered in her ear. "Milking is done for now. Time to eat breakfast. We will milk the cow again at lunch. Please get in position for your feeding harness."

With those words she left the cows teat and crawled over to her harness. As she ate from her trough, the man inspected her. He ran his hand over her back an down her rump. His fingers grazed over her holes where he, once again, found her breeding hole wet. He smiled, patted her rump and mucked her stall as she finished breakfast.

So began a new routine, only he added hormone supplements to her food and hooked up breast pumps to his newest heifer's udders every few hours in between feeding sessions. He even woke her up at night to simulate a baby's feeding schedule.

Each time, he hooked her up, he had her get on all fours and put her in a similar mechanism to the feeding halter to keep her in place. Her udders hung down off her chest and he hooked up the breast pumps. During this time he would also stimulate her by rubbing her clit, or her asshole. She always got really wet. Occasionally he would insert a finger or two into her holes.

It excited him to watch her on her hands & knees, tied up, hooked up, and at his mercy. After the 20 minutes pumping was completed, he would unhook her pumps but not untie her yet. He would keep her there and play for a little longer. Always sliding underneath to kneed her udders and suck each teat with his own lips for another 10 minutes or so. He knew her milk would come in soon enough.

Some days he even flogged her thighs and ass while she was in this position. She would protest, but she always got the wettest after a little rough play. His cock always got the hardest too.

The day her milk came in and he was able to drink it's sweet goodness was the day he couldn't make it back to the house to jerk off. Instead, he stood behind her and smacked her ass hard with his right hand while jerking off with his left. Right before he lost control he wrapped her hair around his hand and forced her head back and pumped his cock harder until he released his seed all over her face.

A week after her milk came in, he knew her production was strong enough to introduce a little trauma without affecting the supply.

"Come on heifer, let's go." He put her bridle on and led her to a pasture. In the pasture was a man and a table that looked like a masseuse table. A place for a body to lay face down with a hole cutout for the face to rest comfortably. Only, this one had straps on it like one would have at an old insane asylum. There was also a cart nearby and a bonfire going.

He put a bit in her mouth and she got really nervous and tried to fight him. The two men, however, overpowered her fairly easily and soon had her strapped face down on the table. From the face cutout she could see the ground and occasionally their feet as they walked around the table.

Her owner brushed her wild hair down with his fingers. He moved it away from the back of her neck. He kissed her gently along her neck, kissed gently down her back and across her buttocks. She moaned and she felt her milk letting down. He kneaded her ass, and sucked a little before playing with her puckered asshole.

"Damn Jake! That's giving me a hard on," she heard the other man say. "Can I play?"

"Your payment will be next week. We already agreed on terms. Fresh milk every day next week and you get to deliver 2 punishment sessions."

"Fine," the guy sighed. Her owner continued to play. She relaxed and enjoyed it more as she heard the stranger walk away from the table.

"You're mine, Heifer," her owner said as his thumb slid into her asshole. "You're mine," he said over and over until he brought her to the edge of a climax. Only this time, he didn't stop. He let her ride it out.

Finally! She got the release she wanted, had been craving since all this started. She melted into the table. She was so lost in the orgasmic glow that she didn't hear the stranger approach. She didn't hear the mumbled exchange from the two men. She didn't see the glowing metal, red hot from sitting in the fire nearby. She didn't notice anything until the hot metal brand seared into her fleshy ass. She barely registered him growl, "You're mine." Before she passed out from the intense pain.

When she woke up, she was back in her stall laying face down on a soft cozy blanket. It felt nice under her skin, but as she came fully to, so did the pain in her ass. What the hell happened?

She must have spoken out loud because the man answered, "You're mine. So I branded you. I rubbed a healing salve on so you won't get an infection. I'll clean the wound and apply ointment after your bath each day. Once it heals, I'll fully claim you."

"What does that mean," she asked. Instead of answering, the man kissed the top of her head & left.

Just as the man had stated, the routine stayed the same: chores, breakfast, milking, muck the stall, bath & ointment, milk, lunch, milk, snack, milk, dinner, milk, play time, milk, bed. She drank from the cow only at breakfast now. The other times he focused fully on milking his creamy white heifer. Her udders & teats were finally hardening up & getting used to the routine. He said after her milk production went up enough, they could cut back to 4 times a day.

On day 6 after the branding, she was healed up enough to fully claim her. After dinner, he tied her up like usual. He crawled underneath and sucked the sweet milk from her gorgeous udders. They were so full & plump now from the milk. Once she was drained, he moved behind her like normal. Only this time, he removed all his clothes. He kissed all around his brand - a rocking K. His hard dick seemed to swell even more at the sight.

He spread her legs open a little and rubbed her breeding hole. It was soaking wet, as usual. This time, instead of inserting his fingers, he lined up his cock and pushed. She gasped at the intrusion. She had never felt so full. It hurt, and felt good, at the same time.

He slipped in past her lips. Pushed in deep. Paused and then begin moving in and out of her. Slowly at first but seemed to pick up speed with every thrust of his hips. He grabbed her hair and held on as he rode her from behind. Faster & faster until he stilled with a grunt. It pusher her over the edge into bliss. She yelled out as her muscles clenched and milked his cock.

Her arms and legs could no longer support her weight and she collapsed onto the blanket below. Luckily, the ties were loose enough to giver her that room without choking her. "Mine." He growled as he laid down next to her. "But tomorrow you must begin the repayment plan to the neighbor. I offered him fresh milk from you & 2 punishment session to help with the branding. Rest up. He's not as gentle as I am so you'll need your strength."

With that, he untied her, slapped her ass, grabbed his clothes, locked her stall, and left the barn.