All Comments on 'Chav Ch. 01'

by nickamano

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chav

What's a Chav?

instirlingukinstirlingukabout 11 years ago
Good

Good story mate, don't expect the Americans to understand most of it though haha, they think a should all write like them. Nice 1st story, keep it up please.

SexyShelSexyShelabout 11 years ago
Liked it

Good story, but guess only Brits would get most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

top story cant wait for more hopefully with mum and daughter getting bummed together

nickamanonickamanoalmost 11 years agoAuthor
What is a Chav? - answer

From Answer.com:

"Chav is a term used in the United Kingdom to refer to an aggressive teenager who repeatedly practices anti-social behavour. They are often from unemployed or working class backgrounds and engage in behaviors that include forms of juvenile delinquency such as drug abuse, rowdiness, and street drinking.

Chavs are the scroungers and benefit fraudsters of society. The female chavs usually become pregnant by the age of 15, given a free council house and their goals in life revolve around having more kids, smoking, drinking and sleeping with numerous different men."

American equivalent - "Trailer-Trash" or "Skank." I hope that clears things up for none Brit readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thanks for a great story.

Do you really need to know what a chav is to appreciate the story?

kirstymiakirstymiaover 2 years ago

This series still makes me horny as fuck years after I first read them

Come back to literotica Nick xxx

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Generally a good story. But chapter 1 feels unfinished. We really need to have that next day where the Indian shopkeeper gives Becky the money he promised (possibly only after a quicky in his car). Then Becky pays off the loan shark, followed by Becky going to Gym Freaks place for the extraordinarily painful dry A-train she promised him and his friends in return for not keeping her money. And finished by her keeping her promise to Rochelles cousin.

Only thing I would change is that Becky should be protective of her sister. Being protective of her sister creates a greater empathy for Becky, which makes the hardships she experiences in the story more entertaining as she is more likable. The more likable she is, the more enjoyable it is to watch her struggle and keep losing.

Instead of pimping out her sister, Becky should have pimped out a neighbor girl who owed her money. You mentioned that there were girls who owed her money, that she got some of the money from them. Pimping one of these girls out to get that money is better than them just happening to have that money on hand and being able to give it to Becky off-screen as you did in this story.

Becky being protective of her kid sister also makes more sense with what happens to her in later chapters. Becky being protective of her sister also causes us, the reader to want her sister to experience good things. If Becky is protective of her sister, than we, the reader, will also become protective of her.

But we are definitely missing out by not getting to read about Gym Freak pulling that dry a-train on Becky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous