Cheap Bus Fare

Story Info
A young man seduces an older man into seducing him.
3.2k words
4.48
11.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people have a plan. I did. To get the fuck out of my podunk South Carolina hometown. That was it. Nothing else. Just to leave my hometown and everyone in my life behind. I left the day after I graduated high school. A note on the counter told my parents how I felt about them. I was young and didn't realize it was bad to burn bridges back then.

I chose Miami purely out of financial concerns. Greyhound had a discount in fares to Miami and it was much cheaper than any other big city destination. The ride gave me time to reflect on myself. I had achieved the one life goal that I had, leave Anderson. Now I had to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.

I wanted to go to college, but didn't have the resources to attend. I was good at writing, and was interested in it. My parents had planned my life before I was even born. These were the first true steps of my own. It was exhilarating to just have a choice.

It took some searching, but I found the cheapest and dirtiest motel in town. I wasn't searching for the dirtiest, it just went hand in hand with cheapest. Prostitutes operated out of the motel. Drug addicts were all around. Police sirens sounded at all hours, frequently. Overdoses seemed to be pretty common on and around the property. I stayed in after dark and mostly kept to myself during the day.

I never questioned my sexuality. I knew that I liked men for as long as I could remember. I liked my older brother's friends when I was little. I liked our neighbor when I was in middle school. The first time that I masturbated was watching him in a pair of shorts and no shirt mow the lawn. I had crush on the dad's of my friends in high school. I knew I wanted to be with an older man in his late forties or early fifties. I didn't find men any younger than mid forties to be attractive.

My parents figured out my sexual orientation very early as well. They were very religious. I was punished whenever they thought they saw me look at another male. They frequently accused me of being in relationships with boys my age that were just friends. They sent me to Bible Summer Camp for at risk youth. The at risk meant gay or suspected gay. It was similar to being at home really. The only difference was it was a pastor punishing me instead of my parents and, well, he had a larger audience.

I had done a lot of thinking about my preferences. The added bonus about older men was they were established in life. They had a house and a car. They probably didn't have kids so they had disposable income. I wasn't looking for a man to pay me for sex. I wasn't looking for expensive gifts. I just didn't want to work a

normal job. I wanted to be a homemaker. I liked to cook and didn't mind cleaning a house. I did hope that they would help me with college, but that wasn't a dealbreaker for me either. I was interested in travel and hoped I would get taken on trips. That was the extent of it.

I truthfully had no interest in anything more than having a live in boyfriend of means that handled the finances and liked to travel. Was it wrong of me to desire that type of arrangement? Most heterosexual woman have no issue with revealing that they desire that and even more, and nobody thinks anything wrong of it. Especially back in the mid nineties when I moved down to Miami.

I befriended a young man who lived at the hotel. He was a several years older than me and lived at the motel. He was attractive, but had a crippling addiction issue. He sold his body at night and usually had spent all of his money before getting back to the motel.

"What do you do at night, Andre?"

I knew what he did, or at least thought I did. I just wanted to hear his story.

"I walk the side streets and get in cars with men."

"Do they have sex with you?"

"That's the point."

"Do they want to stick it in you, or do they want you to stick your in them?"

"I'm usually the bottom, but some of them want to suck my dick before they fuck me."

"Do you enjoy the sex?"

"No. It's not my thing."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"On the street, a couple of years. I used to be a cabana boy. Old rich men would take me in the pump room by the pool. They would walk out with a smile and I would walk out with three hundred bucks."

"Three hundred dollars? That's how much men pay you?"

"Not anymore. I usually get ten or twenty now."

"Did you ever date any of the men?

"I ain't gay, man. I let dirty old dudes do things to me for cash, but I only date women."

"Gotcha, I'm sorry."

"Lots of old men in this city would kill for you. Small, cute, pretty face, very skinny with a big bubble butt. If you ever wanted to sell your ass to the highest bidder, you should go to this little club on the beach that I used to work at. The night crowd is mostly straight and young. The day crowd is usually older with a lot of gays. I'll give you directions. Go to the beach side bar. Order a club soda at the bar and just be seen. Wear a tight pair of speedos to draw attention to yourself. Don't approach anyone. Most of them are going to try to get you to come to a pool party or to dinner, just play cool. Those guys want a young boyfriend. Someone will eventually offer you five hundred to make their cock erupt like a volcano."

Andre gave me the directions. I had been working on my tan by laying on the motel roof. The access was off the front balcony hallway and wasn't locked. I bought a tiny Speedo. I oiled up and went there on a Thursday, just after lunch. It was easy to find.

I ordered a club soda with a lime. I sat on a lounge chair by myself. I read a Kurt Vonnegut book. Men looked. Girls in thong bikinis walked by. Old men followed cabana boys and girls to different places. I felt like a million eyes were on me. There were plenty of good looking men, but it was definitely a mix of gay and straight. The straight people were probably oblivious to the gay ones.

I had decided, especially after talking to Andre a few times, that the only ways to meet richer men for dating was through networking or get invited to a party. Some of these men were out, but many were not. Most would definitely be shy of having a picture of themself in a gay club in the National Enquirer. These men were careful. They met and courted their lovers at private places.

"I haven't seen you around here before." A tall and large man in a button up short sleeve shirt and pink shorts said to me. He shirt was unbuttoned nearly down to the belly button on his large belly. He was probably six feet tall and three hundred pounds. He wore a Rolex. His beard and hair were immaculate. He wore Persol tortoise sunglasses with blue lenses.

"I haven't been here before." I said, trying to play it cool.

"I'm looking for some fun, today. How does a thousand dollars sound? Sound about right?"

A thousand dollars was an unfathomable amount of money to me, but that isn't what I came there for. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"I'd rather have my self respect."

"Good answer. Very good answer. May I sit?"

"Umm... Sure."

"You're not from around here, are you?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You seem like a fish out of water. A beautiful fish, but out of water."

"I'm from South Carolina. You are from here?"

"Hell no. I've been living in South Beach for ten years, but I'm originally from New York. I travel back for board meetings, but I live here where it's warm," he said and then lowered his glasses and looked straight at me, "and sometimes very hot."

"You're on a board for a company?"

"I'm the majority owner, it's a Fortune 500 company. I stepped down as CEO and put the reigns in very capable hands."

"What do you do?"

"Nothing. I just graduated high school."

"Plans on college?"

"No, but I would like to go one day."

"You should. That could happen for you. Are you going to get into hospitality or the trades in the time being?"

"No. No plans."

"What about Saturday? Do you have plans for that?"

"Nope."

"You seem to be very against planning. I'm going to change that, you have plans for Saturday. I'm having some friends over. A party at my house. Small group, no riff raff. Just fellow businessmen, maybe a politician or two. A judge. You're coming."

"I don't know, sir."

"It's going to be fun. Good company, some good food, drinks. I will send a car to pick you up."

"No..... I can come.... Come on my own. I don't need you to send a car"

"I insist. I will send a car, that way I can be sure that you are coming."

"It's okay."

"I don't care where you live, if that's what you're afraid of. Me finding out your in a slum or something won't change anything. I lived in the slums of the Bronx when I was your age. You're not on the streets, though are you?"

"No, just a motel with cheap weekly rates in a bad part of town."

"That would be my first priority, find a nicer part of town to live in. You can see how you like South Beach on Saturday."

"I think that may be out of my tax bracket."

"You just might need to leverage your.... assets."

"You're a dirty old man, aren't you."

"I'm both the dirtiest and the cleanest, all at the same time. Clean money, clean living, but debauchery in the bedroom. No better way to live."

I told him where I was staying. His driver would pick me up at noon on Saturday. He told me to wear the exact same outfit, a pair of Speedos and flip flops. His name was Thomas.

A Mercedes pulled up early. A man in a tuxedo knocked on my door.

"Mr. Roth bought you a new pair of swim shorts and sandals. He said to wear them, and only them."

He handed me a black pair of Speedos. They were essentially a thong. I put them on. I wore them and my new sandals. The driver escorted me to the car and opened the back door for me. The whole motel seemed to stop what they were doing to watch me walk to a Mercedes in a thong.

"I will bring you back later and walk you back to your room for safety."

The party was at a beautiful house on the beach. A large pool with old men everywhere. I was excited, hoping one of these men would take my virginity tonight. I was ready to be taken. I had small toys that I played with at the motel. I didn't want to be so tight that I would be hurt me when I tried to be intimate with a man.

Thomas found me quickly. Like most of the men there, we only wore swim shorts. Swim shorts that covered him well. His belly had a golden tan. His gold jewelry blended into his tan skin with grey fur.

"So, where are you from, Brett?"

"I'm from Anderson, South Carolina."

"Why did you move to Miami?"

"Because it isn't Anderson, South Carolina."

"Fair enough. How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"You understand that most of the men here like the company of other men, right?"

"Yes."

"What type of company do you like?"

"I have wanted to be with men, as long as I remember. I've always had crushes on the dads of my friends and older teachers."

"You like older men?"

"Yes sir."

"How many men have you been with?"

"None."

"Why? You're hot as hell."

"Thank you. Because of Anderson, South Carolina. Not really friendly towards homosexuals. My parents hated me because I was gay. They felt great shame from me being their son and used every excuse they could find to make my life hell."

I wasn't the only young guy there. There were a couple others. The older men gave them attention and the young men feigned over them. Thomas kept me close all evening. He frequently rubbed sunscreen on me.

"Brett, you don't want to burn." He said as he held a bottle of sunscreen. He rubbed sunscreen on my back and legs. He then rubbed it into my buttcheeks. He turned me around and worked it in on my chest and shoulders. Arms and legs. He then pulled on the waistband of my Speedos. He looked in and then started to rub sunscreen on my tiny cock and balls.

He held my privates in his big hand and leaned forward. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He pushed me towards the gazebo. He pulled my Speedos down. I was four inches of rock hard baby cock. Thomas stroked me and kissed me as men stared. He pushed his swimsuit down and pulled out his large cock. He rubbed his cock against mine and stroked them at the same time. Men stared as he had stroked my little cock with his large one. He kissed me and stroked our penises until I came all over his cock.

The bartender kept me with a mojito in hand at all times. I danced with Thomas. I laughed with a judge. I saw a member of the House of Representatives get a blowjob in the gazebo.

The evening slowed down. Many of the men had left. Thomas and I were in the hot tub with the judge and another younger guy. I sat between Thomas's legs.

His hands were all over my body. The three of them may have had a conversation going on, but I wasn't aware of it. I could only focus on Thomas's hands. I was also affected by the multiple mojitos that I had consumed.

I turned around and stared at Thomas. I straddled his legs in the hot tub, I grabbed him and pulled him close to me. I kissed him deeply. I reached down and pushed my hand in his swim suit. I grabbed his penis and stroked it as I kissed him. His penis felt huge in my hand and it quickly started to grow. Thomas kissed me back and held on to me tightly. My small body was pressed into his big belly.

Thomas stood up, still holding me. My hand still down his shorts. He looked at his two remaining guests and said, "Excuse us." They laughed.

Thomas carried my wet horny body towards the house, but only made it to the gazebo. He stripped our clothes. He licked and kissed my entire body from head to toes. I slipped to my knees in front of him.

I opened my mouth and took his cock inside of it. His cock tasted like chlorine, but I didn't care. I just wanted it badly. I wanted to please him.

I did everything that I had ever seen in a porn movie. I bobbed my head as I sucked on his cock with all I had. I was careful to keep my teeth off his cock. I listened to his moans and paid attention to his breathing. I repeated the things that made him moan louder. I wanted him to be happy. His cock tasted like chlorine, but I could feel his power as a man radiate from it

Thomas pulled his non circumcised cock from my hungry face. He lifted me up and kissed me. He led me into the house. His fingers were inside me as we rode the elevator to the third floor. The third floor was essentially a large master suite. He placed me on his California King bed. He gently kissed and licked at my hole. It felt amazing. He licked and probed with his tongue. I was in immediate ecstasy.

Thomas got up and grabbed lube from his nightstand. He rubbed lube all over his beautiful cock and pressed lubed fingers inside of me. He played and stretched me. He squirted more lube into me. He pushed my knees to my chest. I stared at this sexy man as he lined up his cock with my sex.

He pushed in. The mojitos numbed the pain, but it was still very painful. His mushroom head popped inside and alleviated a good bit of the pain. He worked his cock in me. In and out, deeper and deeper. He bent down over my legs. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He pulled my face to his as I was impaled on his cock. He kissed me deeply as he made love to me.

My mind slipped a little from the alcohol. The pain was slightly pleasurable. I moaned as Thomas made love to me. He stroked my cock as he pounded my ass. I felt more waves of orgasm come over me. My ass squeezed his cock as my little cock shot ropes of cum between our sweaty bodies. He pushed all the way into me as I came. He exploded inside of me, filling my bowels with his warm seed. He collapsed on to me and kissed me as his cock slowly softened inside of my ass. I didn't want him to take it out of me.

Thomas sat on the balcony naked with a Cuban cigar. He offered me the chair next to him, but I felt better kneeling next to him. I played with his cock as he enjoyed his cigar and a slow blowjob.

"I'm sending my driver to pick up all of your stuff. You're moving in with me."

I continued to suck on his penis. I was getting what I wanted.

"I expect you to be faithful to me."

"I will sir. I will be 100% faithful to you." I said between slurps.

"Do not expect me to be faithful to you."

I paused sucking and said, "I understand, that's fine with me. You're a powerful man with needs."

"You're going to need to do what I say. I expect to be respected and obeyed."

"Yes sir."

"I'm a disciplinarian. You will accept discipline and learn from your punishments."

"Yes sir."

In the end, Thomas and I both got everything we wanted. His time was cut short due to a heart attack after six years, but it was a wonderful time in my life that I look back on fondly.