Cheap Motel

Story Info
Dirty and rough motel sex with a manly stud.
2.6k words
4.62
19.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
397 Followers

Nick met the man at the local gas station, as planned.

The man was bigger than he had expected - around six feet two, with broad shoulders and a beer belly, and wearing a leather jacket and dark pants. His red face sported aviator sunglasses and a soul patch beneath his smirking lips.

Thump, thump, thump. The man's brown boots echoed against the wooden corridor. He had a masculine, confident walk of a stud, and a slight smell of beer and tobacco.

Nick felt a tingle of excitement run through his body as he followed the man to the farthest room in the cheapest motel in the city. They had planned a cheap, dirty fuck, and the squeaky bed they found inside the room seemed perfect for the occasion.

"Strip," the man ordered, while removing his jacket to reveal a dirty wife beater.

He quickly obeyed, uncovering himself completely in front of that big man. His clothes and shoes pilled up in a corner. He became aware of how much smaller and smoother his own body was.

"On your knees." The man unbuckled his brown belt and opened his fly. His hands were veined and meaty, with thick, hairy fingers and manly thumbs. His voice was deep and uninhibited, with a southern accent.

A fat, hairy schlong jumped out. The color was slightly darker than the rest of his skin - light-brown with a red undertone. It was uncut, with a saggy foreskin around the big, red head. Thick veins ran through the long shaft, from the fat base to the tip of his foreskin. The head pointed upward, proudly, with an indecent piss slit in the middle.

Nick followed his instinct. He grabbed the cock at the base and planted his nose on the big head and took a big sniff. It was a musky, sexy smell of testosterone and precum, with small hints of cock sweat and beer piss. The touch was warmer than most cocks, as it pulsed on his right hand, and he could feel the rough pubes under his soft palm.

"How's that smell?"

"It's great, sir."

"Slut," the man slapped his face hard. "Sniff ma balls."

His balls had a stronger smell of sweat and stud hormones. They were equally large and hairy. Big, meaty, low-hanging chicken eggs inside a light-red sack. The left testicle hanged slightly lower the right one.

Big, manly cock and big, manly balls. Nick was in heaven. His own dick hardened and pulsed down there.

Tap, tap, tap. The man slapped his face with his hot sausage over and over again and smirked when he submissively accepted it. Nick always lost his sense of dignity around real men.

"Ready to suck big dick?"

"Yes, please, sir," he looked up with puppy eyes and admired the masculine god towering over him. A real man. Big, hairy and mature. He could see his intoxicating personality through the expression of confidence on his red face. His thick soul patch gave him a cheesy type of masculinity. His face said "I know how to fuck."

He had a thick, red neck in the middle of his muscular shoulders. His chest was large and juicy, stretching out the fabric of his wife beater, and his lewd beer belly was the sign of man who didn't give a fuck. Chest hair spread out of the opening of his shirt, and more armpit hair on the sides of his big arms. They were muscular and juicy, but not well-defined. Just a natural, massive size of genetic strength and hard work. His forearms were veined and hairy, and fairly intimidating - he could beat someone to a pulp.

The man dropped his pants and revealed long, heavy legs. Fat, hairy thighs which stood like pillars of strength, smelling of man. They were slightly lighter than the rest of his tanned skin. Wrinkly, mature knees with a round and defined structure, and meaty wide calves, hairy and shiny.

Nick could feel the warmth and the energy coming from those legs, as the man sat down on the bed and spread his legs wide. He helped him remove his shoes and his pants, and took off his socks, revealing a pair of big, arched feet which had long, hairy toes and some red and warm soles.

The hard hog twitched left and right between his fat thighs and his hairy crotch. Beneath his low-hanging balls, Nick could see a portion of his fat ass cheeks and hairy ass crack against the mattress. Big, juicy and hairy stud meat sitting on a very lucky bed.

"C'mon, suck ma dick, and watch your teeth."

Nick opened his mouth wide and covered his teeth with his lips, making sure they would never touch the man's shaft. His mouth watered immediately as he tasted the salty flavor of that manly pole - a mixture of alpha scent, precum, dick and ball sweat and piss droplets.

The big rod hit the back of his throat pretty easily, but a third of the man's shaft was still outside. He would need to relax his jaw and throat to swallow the entire meat in his tight mouth pussy. The man chuckled and released deep sounds of pleasure. He grabbed the back of Nick's head with his right hand and pushed him down mercilessly.

"You better open that throat. C'mon, swallow the whole thing," he commanded, while beginning to thrust his hips upward to add more pressure. There was no escaping his battering ram. Big man hands pushed down, and massive man hips pushed up. Nick was trapped between two powerful forces.

His little throat gave up after a few thrusts, and he finally felt the man's warm nut sack touch his chin, as his nose was planted in his hairy bush, and he suddenly saw stars. He choked and gagged desperately, and was finally released to breathe. He moaned, desperate for air, but a few seconds later he was made to swallow again. And again and again - all the way down; balls to his chin.

Sucking big cock wasn't easy. After a while, his jaw hurt a little. But he learned to hold his breath for longer and longer, and the man was able to throatfuck him hard and steady.

The room was filled with sounds of mouth fucking - some wet suction, some gagging and desperate moaning, the lewd sounds of a fat cock thrusting a wet hole, and some man grunts of pleasure.

Nick's eyes started to water as he got fucked harder and faster. He felt the warmth and strength of the wet monster having a party inside his mouth. He tried to imagine the pleasure the man was feeling as he ravaged his mouth without mercy. The juxtaposition of his degradation against the man's satisfaction excited him even more.

The man grabbed the back of his head with both hands and started to jackhammer his throat with swagger. The squeaky bed was making a dirty sound of rough sex, suffering under the stud's weight. He grinned like a cheesy bastard and spread his fat, hairy thighs wider in a shameless position on his tiptoes. The aviator sunglasses made him look like a cocky asshole; his hot soul patch was getting sweaty. His saggy nut sack bounced up and down as he pounded, making his slightly uneven testicles dance unabashedly.

Nick kept gagging and moaning as his mouth was conquered without resistance. He looked up and the man made lewd smooch sounds to mock him.

"Hell yeah. Gag on my sausage."

"Guk, gluk, guk, gluk," was all he could answer.

Nick took the rocket on his hand and masturbated it for a few seconds, trying to catch his breath, while saliva drooled from his mouth and cocksucker tears ran down his red cheeks. He took a moment to kiss the mans sweaty balls and worship them with his tongue, lapping each large egg from top to bottom and getting a taste of that alpha nut sack. They were hot and strong like leather and they tasted slightly salty.

The man stood up on the bed and made Nick crawl on his knees and continue to suck. Now that he stood tall and proud, with his big feet carved into the cheap mattress, he had even more power for some rough throat bashing. He started to fuck real hard and took advantage of his victim's drooling mouth to really slide in and out comfortably, while Nick's poor throat gagged desperately.

"Hell yeah. Swallow ma fat cheese stick. Bahaha..." the man laughed in pleasure.

Those cheesy provocations made Nick feel hornier, so he kept his mouth open and wet for the big dong to have his way with him.

The man grabbed his own cock and slapped Nick's face with it, making loud, wet sounds of juicy rod smacking against red cheeks.

"Give me the condom," he said, all of a sudden.

"Yes, sir," Nick took a large condom from his pocket on the pile of clothes and prepared it for him. The transparent rubber was stretched out to its limit by the man's fat girth, and it only reached half of the shaft's length.

"Now let me see that cherry, slut. Get on your hands and knees. It's time for some butt fucking."

Nick obeyed, getting on all fours and facing the headboard. He tilted his butt for easier access. He had never experienced a man that hung, and he knew his tight ass would never be the same after that day. The man, on the other hand, would feel a lot of pleasure and stretch his pucker to the point of anal destruction.

The man hocked a loogie on top of his little entrance, which he had shaved and cleaned carefully for that occasion. The man, on the other hand, didn't seem to have taken a shower. His alpha scent filled up the entire room and his wife beater had sweat stains under his arms. His dirty schlong was about to fuck some clean and tight pussy.

A loud, thunderous smack was applied to Nick's right ass cheek before the man pressed his big dick against his pucker. Nick tried to relax and let the man enter without a fight. He was in a trance of submission at that point, and he started to moan loudly like a bitch in heat, as the man shoved inch after inch of his heavy bone into his hole. His pucker was stretched out to its limit and slowly broken, turned into a wide gape around the man's girthy shaft.

When the last inch was mercilessly inserted, he felt the man's hairy balls hit his soft taint and he almost came right in that moment. The cock was hot inside of him, and he could feel the man's hairy crotch and its manly warmth against his ass cheeks. He felt his pucker give up and try to twitch around the stud's alpha rocket. He could still taste the cock that was now buried deep inside him.

The intercourse started heavy and steady. The man had no time to fuck around. He wanted to fuck hard like an animal, and he wanted a bitch in heat. He gave long, loud strokes that created a lewd melody: flesh against flesh, bed squeaking, alpha grunts and bitch moans.

The bed suffered with the man's heavy fucking. It squealed and cried under his weight, and its headboard was smashed hard against the wall with every thrust. They didn't care if anybody could hear it. What was happening in that room was something special: primal, animalistic sex between a predator and his prey. No romance. Just merciless domination. It was the most exciting and instinctual form of fucking.

Nick moaned and screamed at the top of his lungs like a little bitch, and the man responded with loud and deep groans of a beast. The stud grabbed his waist and used all his strength to fuck brutally and ruthlessly - nonstop, dirty hanky-panky without inhibitions.

The man continued to lay pipe like a boss, and the bed squealed so loud it seemed it would break at any point. He spat on Nick's hole a few more times to preserve the motion.

"Sing for me, bitch."

Nick moaned louder in a rhythmic mantra that followed the man's pounding. His hole twitched several times around the thick shaft and the stud seemed to notice and groan in pleasure. The fucking intensified even more.

"Fuck, your little condom broke," said the man all of a sudden.

Nick looked back and saw it was true. The man's big rocket had opened a hole right through the condom and stretched it all the way down to the base of his shaft. His wet, shiny prick stood proud and aggressive.

"Well, it's too late now. You're gonna get pregnant." The man shoved his prick hard all the way in again, making Nick moan in shock and excitement.

Neither of them seemed to care. Damage was done, and now they were left to enjoy the pleasure of a raw fuck.

The thrashing continued. Harder and harder now, with an extra hard cock that began to enjoy a skin-to-skin interaction. It felt much better, now. Heavy, merciless raw fucking.

"Fuck. That feels good," the man shouted. "That feels too good to stop."

The bed squealed harder.

As the man fucked him to another dimension, Nick suddenly felt his own dick twitch uncontrollably down there, and he spurted cum all over the mattress. Every little spurt was a hard twitch around the stud's veined shaft.

He looked back again and saw the man's sweat run down his forehead, to his soul patch, down to his hairy chest and his dirty wife beater. His entire body was shiny and red with alpha rage.

Plap, plap, plap. That was some wet, dirty and juicy fuck. A man and his bitch.

"You cheap slut. Take this," the man suddenly took his dick out and pulled the ruined condom from the base of his shaft, and pressed it against the gaping hole. A second later, he pushed the condom all the way in with his cock. "Take it! Take it!" He chanted, while beginning to pound ruthlessly again. He grabbed Nick's wrists from each side and smashed that little condom to oblivion.

The man suddenly lay his big, massive body on top of him and Nick collapsed with the weight. He lay flat on his belly as he felt the alpha's sweaty, hairy chest and belly tightly pressed against his back. The man locked his neck with his right arm and kept pounding up and down.

Nick could feel the incredible warmth and steam emanating from the man's muscles, and his hot breath coming from above, while the hairy arm around his neck choked him a little and made him see stars.

The prone bone position was perfect for a deep, steady fucking which made the bed squeak like a desperate pig. Nick felt all the weight of pure alpha mass on top of him, pounding and flattening him into the mattress. The room smelled of musky balls and hairy, alpha ass crack.

The sound intensified more and more, and a few moments later, the man roared at the top of his lungs and released jet after jet of spunk right into Nick's ruined pussy.

"Fuck yeah. Good bitch," the man patted his head as they both panted hard from the exercise. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir..."

"You're welcome. Here..." the man landed his right foot on the mattress and wiggled his big toe. "Give it a kiss."

Nick obeyed and kissed the big toe several times. "Thank you sir, thank you sir."

The man stood up and put on his clothes and shoes quickly. Then he casually left. The heavy footsteps slowly faded away in the distance.

Nick still lay in bed, breathing heavily and trying to figure out how he would clean up all that mess.

toughfire
toughfire
397 Followers