Cheap Tease

Story Info
The sparks fly between colleagues in the office.
1.8k words
4.29
6.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMoon
EMoon
45 Followers

This is the third part of my Cheap Trick series. It can be read as a standalone.

I jump in alarm as the heavy knock on my office door reverberates, its deep sound bouncing off the room's walls. Mr. Jones walks in before I can catch my breath, as if he owns the place, which he could if he wanted to. Although he looks like a distinguished older gentleman in his smart black suit, his manners can be off-putting. However, the company I work for keeps coming back to him because of his immense wealth and power, which even allows him to get away with things that would normally put most people behind bars.

Taking in my look of surprise and dismay, he nervously clears his throat while fidgeting with the knot of his silver tie. He offers me an apologetic smile before quickly saying, "There's no need to stand up," as if that might help ease the awkwardness, not knowing I couldn't stand up even if I wanted to because doing so would cost me my job. He flashes me a quick smile before declaring, "I won't take up too much of your time."

With a resounding thud, he slams the door shut, projecting an aura of purpose-driven dominance. His presence conveys a confidence of entitlement that is both intimidating and intriguing. I brace myself for what's to come, knowing that Mr. Jones is not one to waste time or mince words.

As he takes a seat across from me, I can't help but feel a sense of unease in his presence, and I consider myself extremely fortunate to have a regent bow fronted desk that prevents him from seeing under the table.

"Mia," he begins, his tone measured and deliberate. "I wanted to take this opportunity to extend my sincere appreciation for all the hard work and dedication you have shown in making my project a success. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed, and as a token of gratitude, you will be rewarded with a generous bonus."

Mr. Jones is many things, but he is not known for his generosity, and I can't help but wonder what strings might be attached to this unexpected bonus.

"I appreciate the thought, Mr. Jones, but it isn't necessary; I was just doing my job," I politely respond, hoping to decline the bonus without offending him.

"Jack," he corrects me with a smirk, his honeyed brown eyes twinkling mischievously in the light.

His confident correction firmly drops yet another wall of professionalism between us. I feel my cheeks flush and squirm slightly as I reluctantly repeat his name, uncertain of how far our boundaries will be pushed.

"Nevertheless, your hard work and dedication have exceeded my expectations, and I believe it is important to recognize and reward exceptional performance. Please accept this bonus as a small token of my appreciation," he insists with a smile.

With a strained smile belying my trembling nerves, I say, "Thank you, Mr. Jone--"

He cuts in quickly before I can finish speaking. "Jack," he corrects me, with a commanding yet gentle authority.

Forcing my back straight and taking a deep breath, I try to steady my voice as I respond, though it still bears the faint tremor of apprehension. "Jack," I say firmly.

He nods, a small smile playing on his lips. "That's better," he says. "You know, Mia, despite my initial reservations, after a year of working with you, I can honestly say you are one of the best in the business."

I had sensed his judgmental attitude since the first time we met, and I had always felt like I was under a microscope around him, constantly trying to prove myself. His voice is steady and sincere when he speaks again. "Your attention to detail and creative thinking have been an undeniable asset to our team."

"Thank you," I murmur uncertainly, my heart pinching in my chest.

He settles into his chair, a contemplative look on his face, and lets out a contented sigh that almost imperceptibly tugs at the corners of his mouth.

"Do you remember the day I came into your boss's office?" he playfully inquires with a mischievous smirk etched across his features. I nod, and he continues, "You were chatting with that young blonde secretary. I can still hear your infectious laughter, and oh, how your blouse taunted me when you leaned towards her with your hand resting on her shoulder."

I feel a knot form in my stomach as the vivid memory of how obviously I was flirting with Sarah floods back to me. I wait nervously for him to continue speaking, unsure of what he is trying to imply.

"Well, I thought you were a secretary as well," he chuckles. "Imagine my surprise when you walked into the office and your boss introduced you as my new project manager."

I feel a mix of annoyance and a bit of relief that he hasn't accused me of violating the company's policy against flirting with coworkers.

"Well, I'm more than just a pretty face with good organizational skills," I say, a bland smile plastered on my face.

"I know I was being a prick, but being confronted with such an unexpected surprise when your boss announced that a stunningly beautiful, young woman, seemingly better suited for a beauty pageant than taking on such an important project, caught me off guard," he says. "I was convinced you were fresh out of college and incapable of handling my business."

Struggling to figure out if I should take his statement as an insult or a compliment, I find myself becoming ever more frustrated at being judged exclusively and solely on my external physical characteristics. Retorts and angry thoughts flutter around in my mind, all yearning to be expressed but knowing full well that divulging any of them would most likely cost me my job, so I grit my teeth, swallow back my pride, and stay silent.

"My mistake didn't hit me until your boss explained that you are well into your thirties and have ten years of experience in the industry," he continues. "I truly was a jerk, and I apologize."

Upon hearing his apology, I utter a detached "It is fine" to Mr. Jones, making sure that my tone bears no hint of forgiveness or acceptance.

He ignores my coldness and says, "I hope to see you at the launch party on Friday?"

"Yes," I reassure him with a bright and obviously forced grin.

He rises from the chair slowly, taking his time before turning to look at me with such intensity that I can't help but feel a chill run down my spine. His gaze lingers for what feels like an eternity, leaving behind a heavy tension even after he leaves the room.

A sigh escapes my lips as I gaze down at Sarah, kneeling beneath my desk, her bare chest lifting with each new breath. Her two fingers are plunged deep within my core, but my mind is still fixated on the intense gaze of Mr. Jones. As I imagine him seeing me like this, the hem of my dress riding high up my thighs, my arousal pooling beneath me on the leather seat, a smile crosses my lips, but I quickly compose myself and push away the thoughts of Mr. Jones, reminding myself that Sarah is here to please me.

"He may be a bit of an ass, but I concur that you would have definitely won the beauty contest," Sarah says with a grin.

I chuckle as I spread my legs wider and wider, inviting her to come down between them and feast on the raw desire emanating from my passion-moistened depths. With each passing second, my wetness increases in anticipation of Sarah's skilled tongue, and I can barely contain myself as I wait for her to quench the desire within me.

I moan loudly in delight as she finally gives in to my silent longing and grazes her wet tongue deliciously against my pulsing clit, igniting a fire of pleasure surging through me. I arch eagerly into her, pressing further into her exploring mouth as her expert touch weaves sensations of dizzying pleasure throughout my body. Every flick and gentle suck teases me closer and closer to the edge of unadulterated bliss.

My entire body shudders with delight as her fingers explore the depths of me. With each languid thrust, a current of desire courses through my veins and intensifies until I can no longer contain myself. With each shaky breath, I'm taken deeper and deeper into the moment, completely engulfed in heady feelings--the sound of my ecstasy rising and filling the air with a tantalizingly sweet scent of desire.

My heart pounds erratically in my chest as I reach out to Sarah, tangling my fingers deep into her lustrous locks. Leaning back, I inch closer to her rosy lips and let out a throaty growl, pressing my hips insistently against her hand. Yearning for more, I share my desire with each passionate movement and revel in the blazing mirage of electrifying pleasure she is stirring within me.

Desperate cries tear at my throat as her wicked tongue works its magic, building an inferno of desire in me that threatens to consume me. Every tantalizing lap brings me closer and closer to the edge until I can no longer take it. An explosion of rapturous pleasure cascades through my body like a tsunami, culminating in a trembling wail of bliss that reverberates through the air as thrills course throughout my quivering frame and an orgasm shakes me to the core in one spine-tingling shudder.

I sit there, panting and gasping for breath, my mind blank as I try to regain my senses. Sarah looks up at me with a triumphant grin and a mischievous glint in her eye, knowing that she has once again succeeded in taking me to new heights of ecstasy. As I catch my breath, I can't help but feel grateful for the intense connection and passion that Sarah and I share.

My phone's intrusive buzzing breaks the silence, a jarring interruption to the intimate moment. When I pick it up, there's a message from an unknown number saying, 'Yesterday was a lot of fun, Anna,' along with a winking face emoji.

'Glad you enjoyed it. Would you like to come over to my house tonight?' I type back, my lips curving into a grin.

My phone buzzes again as Anna responds, 'Sure, what time should I come over?'

Sarah's voice quivers with undisguised yearning, laced with a subtle twinge of jealousy, as she asks me quietly, "Who are you texting with?"

I can't contain my thrill as I reply, "Our new plaything," and let my imagination run wild at the delights of all three of us exploring our deepest desires together.

EMoon
EMoon
45 Followers