An Unexpected Connection

Story Info
A flight cancellation leads to an enticing connection.
1.7k words
4.57
10.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose smiled awkwardly at Kelly as she grabbed the keys to the only room left in the hotel. She pulled her trolley suitcase and led her new acquaintance to the room, still in disbelief that she was going to share a room with a woman she had just met at the airport.

All of the flights had been cancelled due to severe storms. Kelly had struggled to find a room and Rose kindly offered to share hers. She was still debating whether or not that was a good decision.

When Rose saw her in the terminal she noticed her immediately. She had a charismatic air about her. She admired the way she held herself and how her casual style accented her body.

Rose had glanced away as she heard a tannoy announcement and looked back to find her gone, a flash of her long dark hair disappearing into the rushing crowd. In all the confusion of the storm and the cancellations she had forgotten about her, only to be pleasantly surprised to see her sitting opposite the check in desk at the hotel. She almost didn't believe it. Maybe that's why she offered? Or maybe it was something more?

Kelly followed her into the room and they both immediately noticed the double bed. Rose turned to look at Kelly awkwardly, before blushing slightly as she pushed a strand of long red hair behind her ear. Rose tried to ignore the thoughts that entered her mind. She found Kelly incredibly attractive and was feeling increasingly nervous in her presence in this small hotel room.

"I can take the couch?" Rose mumbled, throwing her bag into the worn down, uncomfortable looking sofa. She dared to sneak a glimpse at Kelly.

"You can't sleep on the couch, it's tiny. We'll be ok, I'm sure we've both shared a bed with other women, right?" As Kelly said these words she started to blush. "I mean, as friends of course." She laughed awkwardly.

"Hmm? Oh, of course I've shared a bed with a woman before" Rose chuckled shyly playing with a strand of hair. She didn't elaborate further. Silence filled the room. The tension in the air was palpable.

She secretly hoped she would share with her - the sofa wasn't particularly inviting, and she had paid for the room. She busied herself moving her bags around to her side of the bed.

She realised her hands were shaking slightly and her breath was hot. Why did she feel like this? Of course she had shared a bed with friends before, and even strangers while travelling. So why does it feel so different now? Why is she so nervous?

Exhausted, and unable to think anymore she took her shoes off, collapsed onto the bed and lay back. It must be because she was tired. Yet she couldn't get this stranger out of her mind. Her fingers begin to tingle. She resisted the urge to move them anywhere. She had offered her room, she had to be at least a little decent.

Kelly suddenly said, a little flustered. "Right, I think I'll have a shower!" She opened her suitcase and retrieved her toiletries before pausing slightly to look over at Rose.

Rose heard Kelly mention having a shower. "Me too." She said quietly, her eyes still closed. She began to wonder what clothes she had left from her trip. Her habit of bringing her favourite underwear sets with her on trips made her feel a little better, remembering the emerald green thong and matching lacy bra currently hugging her body.

Rose's mind soon drifted to what lingerie Kelly would wear and she began to tingle even more. She opened her eyes trying to get rid of the thought and found herself looking directly into Kelly's.

Kelly held her gaze for too long for it to be accidental. Her heart fluttered and her chest tightened.

Kelly began to undress and Rose caught her breath. Kelly slowly peeled off her top and threw it onto the floor, revealing a stunning pair of perky tits beneath a black bra. She held her gaze as she unzipped her skirt and pulled off her heels.

Rose's whole body felt numb. A swirling sensation began in her head as she watched Kelly toss her skirt onto the floor. Kelly smiled at her. Rose couldn't take her eyes from hers, her perfect body silhouetted in the dimly lit room.

Rose watched her turn around and bend over to get a towel from the shelf. Her pert ass looked divine in her black thong. She wandered into the bathroom leaving the door wide open. Rose heard the shower turn on.

She hesitated, mouth open. Her lust overcame her. She could feel herself getting wet at the thought of her in the shower. What was she waiting for?

Rose sat on the edge of the bed shaking slightly, hesitant and yet uncontrollably horny. She made up her mind. She threw off her top and trousers revealing her beautiful green lingerie. The sheer lace perfectly displayed her breasts and the thong sat high on her hips. Rose caught sight of herself in the mirror and decided to keep it on. She walked to the bathroom and stopped just out of sight. She took a deep breath.

Rose slowly appeared round the edge of the doorway, her arms draped on the door frame, pushing out her ass and doing her best to look sexy. She stared at Kelly in awe through the glass door, her gorgeous body covered in soap and foam. Rose tossed her luscious red hair over her shoulder to reveal her bra. She watched for Kelly's reaction. She locked eyes with her for a moment as the room began to fill with steam.

Kelly smirked at her and turned to face her, revealing her naked, wet and steamy body.

Rose strolled forward as seductively as she could, eyes still on Kelly. She slowly drew her hand up her arm and over her shoulder. She stopped at her bra strap. She delicately lifted it with her thumb and slowly dragged it across her shoulder, enjoying watching Kelly stare at her with desire.

Kelly pushed the shower door slightly ajar giving Rose a better view. She started to lather the soap on her breasts in small circular motions, not taking her eyes off Rose. Rose slowly peeled down her bra strap, the other magically dropped down revealing her cleavage. She stroked her breasts softly with one hand, waiting for Kelly to make the next move.

Kelly slowly moved one hand in-between her legs and started rubbing slowly. She bit her lip and continued to watch Rose.

Rose's heart was pounding, her thong soaking wet. She undid her bra strap and threw her bra to the floor, enjoying the feeling of her breasts falling out in the hot steamy air. Finally she bent over and peeled off her thong.

Kelly licked her lips looking at Rose's beautiful body. She stepped out of the shower, not caring that she was soaking the floor. She stood close to Rose, their bodies barely touching, hard nipples grazing each other delicately. Kelly stroked a strand of red hair away from Rose's face before grabbing her head and kissing her.

The kiss was soft at first, but soon turned more passionate. Kelly led her into the shower. They kissed passionately once more. Abruptly, Kelly turned her around and grabbed the shower gel. She lathered some up in her hand and started working on her breasts from behind, her movements were slow but purposeful, round and round, making Rose purr in delight.

Rose felt Kelly press her body against hers, her wet, slippery breasts pressed hard against her back. She moaned in response and gasped as Kelly whispered in her ear. "Mmm I think this pussy needs a good seeing to." Rose almost buckled as she said those words. The tone in her voice was definitive. She was going to have her and Rose was going to let her take her in any way she wanted.

Kelly's soapy hands slid up her hips and up to her arms. She whispered in her ear once more. "You're a dirty girl aren't you? Do you need a little help getting clean?" She pushed Rose against the wall, lifting her arms up and slathering her entire body with a slippery soapy lather.

Slowly, very slowly she moved her soapy hands to her arms, shoulders, back, hips and legs before stopping at her ass. She took her time working her cheeks, round and round, enjoying the whimpering sounds coming from Rose's hidden face against the wall.

Finally, she slid her hand in between Rose's legs and rubbed her lips gently. Even with the water from the shower Rose could feel how much she was gushing. Kelly rubbed and rubbed for what seemed like an eternity, each time just grazing her clit ever so slightly and brushing against her entrance. Rose pushed her ass out, unable to hide her desperation any longer.

"Oh you like that do you?" Turn around. I want to see your face." Rose turned around slowly, heart beating fast and pussy raging with anticipation. "I want you to watch me." Kelly got down on her knees, never taking her eyes away from Rose.

Rose looked at Kelly as she moved her face close to her pussy. She stopped and licked her once. It was a long lick, from her entrance, in-between her lips up to her clit. Rose cried out at finally feeling Kelly's tongue on her.

Kelly was good at this. Her movements gradually became faster, until her head was moving furiously up and down. They never broke eye contact until finally, Rose tilted her head back in ecstasy and orgasmed hard, grabbing Kelly's head and thrusting her quivering pussy into her face as she gyrated wildly.

Kelly, still on her knees, grinned at her and licked her lips. She moved upwards, her hands gliding up Rose's body as she did, before landing her face onto hers in a deep, sensual kiss.

When they finished they embraced and Rose smiled, suddenly caught between exhaustion and desire. The next words that came out of her mouth made her like her even more. "Hungry? I saw they do room service?" Rose nodded in response, feeling relieved they were on the same wavelength. She also couldn't stop the nagging thought in her head.

Was it obvious that she did not have any experience with a woman?