Cheat

Story Info
A new saleswoman works to make a big sale.
3.3k words
3.46
39k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying on his desk, face up, legs parted, I panted heavily as he tugged my panties down and then fingered my very wet pussy lips. He moved my legs wider apart with his leg, moving in closer, looming over me, leaning in to kiss along my now naked body as he moved from teasing my lips to sliding a thick finger inside me. I squirmed on the desktop needfully in time with his finger as it slid in and out, arching up against his mouth as he kissed along my stomach, up higher, kissing my cleavage, kissing my breasts by turns, sucking on each nipple till they were glistening and pert. My head rolled side to side, mouth gasping, seeking, turning back to find his face above mine, locking lips with him hungrily, body pressed up against his finger as it worked back and forth inside me as I shut my eyes tight. One finger inside of me became two thickly grinding in slow sensual circles as our kissing continued. One of his hands moving to grope my breast as I trembled beneath him. . After long, sweet minutes like this, I feel his hands fall away and can hear him pulling his pants open, then his hard cock pressed up to my wetness before plunging inside me, my hands clawing at him, clenching onto his suit jacket, pulling myself up and back against him tighter, matching his thrusts with my own, breathing ragged with my quivering body moving wildly about on the desk.

His cock pumped in and out of me, steady and firm. I could feel his strength and confidence as he fucked me on his desk. His hands gripping the edge as he braced himself, driving into me rhythmically, my body responding to the insistent thrusts. My shaking hands tugged tighter at the fine fabric of his suit jacket, eyes squeezed shut so tight against the feeling welling up inside, crying out as I came, my body frozen in place on his cock as I savored the sensations coursing through my every nerve. He never stopped pumping, steady and deep, continuing, looking down as my body calmed.

My head rolled to the side, staring at the door I had come in not even an hour ago. Could it have been even that long, I wondered? My thoughts wondered back over the events that had brought me to this office, to this man, to this cock inside me. I had been looking for a job, a real job, for years after graduating from the University of Colorado with a degree in Communications. I had some part time jobs in retail, but nothing substantial. I had interviewed a lot, but nothing ever seemed to work out until I interviewed and got a job in sales for a large industrial manufacturing equipment distributor, Durant Industries.

After a few weeks of training, I had taken a chance and asked for a chance to take on one of the bigger customers in the U.S., Ryger Manufacturing. This one customer contract could be as much as a quarter of the revenue for the year, so it was a big risk and a huge opportunity, especially for a new employee like me. I only knew that I would do what it took, anything, anything at all, in order to succeed and prove myself.

So here I was just minutes ago, in the lobby with my brunette hair worn high in a tight bun, an almost sheer white button up blouse showing plenty of cleavage, short and tight pencil skirt with a slit up to the thigh, high heels clicking as I crossed the lobby and checked in with the receptionist nervously. My nervousness had faded as I had seen the gaze and expression on Johnny Ryger's face, the Director of Operations, as he had walked out of his office to greet me. His eyes had wandered over me openly and hungrily, without any hesitation or nervousness. A quick handshake had turned to a hug and quick kiss on my cheek. I felt relief as I was even more sure of myself now.

I stared up now from the desktop at Johnny as he continued to drive his tireless cock in and out of me, drinking in the subtle scent of his cologne mixed with the musky sweet smell of his body. The attraction between us had been mutual and immediate. He was just a bit older than me, mid-thirties, but his tailored suit and good looks only added to the natural charm that his easy smile seemed to confirm. Our eyes locked again as he sped up his thrusts, stepping in closer, gripping the desk harder, leaning in closer over me, eyes still peering within each other's gaze. I moaned and moved with his body, still tingling and warm. His hands on my hips, guiding me to roll over onto my stomach, legs still spread wide as he plunged inside me again, pulling me up against him by my hips. His grip was so firm and hard, I was sure I'd have bruises tomorrow. It would all be worth it for this contract. It was a career making moment for me. I felt my heart racing along with my breath, panting again as I worked for his pleasure, wanting to make sure he enjoyed this as much as any other sex he'd ever have. I moved against him in sensual grinding circles, finding it was as much for my own enjoyment as his. Soon his hands moved from my hips. One grabbed at my hair, long since cascading down from the tight bun, gripping it, pulling my head up and back. The other hand locked on my full breast, groping it hard, his thrusts becoming slower, harder, rougher, as he pushed toward his own climax. The feeling of his cock thrusting inside and the thought of my own success, along with the erotic fantasy realized of having wild sex with a complete stranger, all combined to flood me with another orgasm, trembling and gasping on Johnny's desk as he pumped his cum inside me.

The warm feeling enveloped me as I remembered being in the office, making my sales pitch. Johnny's warm, deep voice speaking as I found myself staring at him while he talked. "This contract isn't just for the western division, but it is the eastern division, too. So it is for almost $4 million, not the $1.3 million you were mentioning." My excitement and determination had only grown upon learning of that! He continued on. "I think we could work well together. We have a chemistry, don't you think?" His gaze and tone heavy with innuendo, even as his gaze lingered on my wedding ring.

I felt excited and like it was up to me to respond to the invitation. I leaned forward and crossed my legs so the slit of my dress exposed almost the full length of my thigh. I nodded, smiling softly. "I do feel like we have something to offer each other. I'm new to this role, as you know. I'm eager to prove myself able and willing to serve in any way you desire." I pulled out the contract and set it on the edge of his desk. "I'm ready to do what it takes to get your business, Mr. Ryger."

He stood and crossed around to my side, guiding me to my feet as he began unbuttoning my blouse. "Johnny. I believe we are about to be on a first name basis." His hands roaming over me as he kissed at my neck. His hands tugging my blouse down and off, kissing at my bare shoulders as he slowly stripped me naked in his office. That had been barely an hour ago.

Johnny's hand caressed the arch of my ass as I laid bent of his desk, my breathing slowing. I was glad for the desk to support me, unsure of the steadiness of my legs. I felt elated as I was sure I would soon be back at my boss's office, signed contract in hand. Johnny's hand was comforting and reassuring as he leaned close and whispered in my ear. "Could I ask a favor of you, doll?"

Without thinking, still selling, I responded automatically. "Of course, sir...Johnny...anything."

"I have a partner, he doesn't have much experience or success with women." I could feel both his gaze and hands following the curves of my body as I laid out on his desk before him. "It would mean a lot to me and him if you could let him have a turn."

His voice was so confident , deep, and reassuring, I found myself agreeing to it. Nodding without looking back. "Yes, yes...that is fine." I murmured. "Do I need to dress or go somewhere...?" I wondered, my mind still on the sale. It was all going so quick and easy. I'd be home early.

"No, just wait here. I'll bring him." He leaned in and kissed my neck before stepping back and putting his cock back into his pants. He left the room and I felt embarrassed suddenly, unsure. What should I do? Stand up? Clean myself? Introduce myself? I was horrified that this person I was about to meet was going to walk into the office, see me naked, and smell the sex heavy in the air still. He would know and judge me. It didn't even occur to me to be shocked and horrified that I had agreed to have sex with this stranger, sight unseen. My eyes crossed to the contract, still on the desk. Focus. Focus and do this one thing more, I told myself.

As I gathered my resolve, the door opened and a man walked in alone. He looked sixtyish, medium build, bald, with glasses. He silently crossed to the desk and began to undress. My mind raced. I couldn't think of a thing to say. The silence was heavy. He stood in his socks, boxer shorts, and a white tank t-shirt. I could see from the outline of his cock in the shorts he was not hard yet. I leaned over and began to caress it. The man looked away and shut his eyes, but I could feel him responding to my touch. Finally, his erection poking up in the loose cloth of his boxers, he moved to stand behind me and guided his cock inside my body. It felt a little thin and small after Johnny's, but it was still a pleasant feeling. HIs hands trembled a bit as they latched onto me, pumping for long, long minutes. My mind wandered, picturing the surprised elation at my first sale being $4 million. The thought of my husband or having sex with two strange men never even entering my mind. The man's wheezing breath and bony fingers on my hips shook me out of my reverie, bringing me back to the office. I felt his cock throbbing and the cum dribbling out of it inside me. As silently as he had come into the office, he dressed and left.

I stood and stretched, smiling and feeling like dancing with a bottle of champagne in my hand. Soon! I looked around the office floor for my clothing. I heard the office door open and close. I looked up, expecting to see Johnny. I saw a large, burly man in a dark suit. He was built like a football player and crossed quickly over to me, motioning to the desk. "One more." He said, undoing his clothes and folding them up. I stared at his muscled body, searching for words, eyes crossing to the contract. I bent over the desk as he had indicated. I felt him step up behind me and kick my legs wide apart. His hands wandered roughly over me until I felt his hard cock rise up between my legs and come to rest between my ass cheeks. That brought a moment of horror as I feared that he might...but then I felt his hand guide his thick cock into my well-used and ready pussy. His hands settled onto my shoulders and pulled me back to meet his cock with each savage thrust of his strong hips. He pumped me almost angrily, relentlessly pumping me with no words or emotion. No kissing or caresses. Only the thick cock pushed deep inside my pussy and his strong hands on my shoulder. The silence of the office only broken by my murmurs and his heavy breathing. Time seemed to stand still as he fucked me on Johnny's desk. I stared at the contract, determined to endure this. Picturing a bonus, a nice office. A promotion maybe? My mind wondered away from my sore body as it was painfully used. An eternity later, he came. It seemed to amuse him, which was the only emotion he ever displayed. He wiped his cock on my ass cheek, dressed, and left.

I stayed motionless on the desk. I was lightheaded and dazed. Was that it? Were there more? Where was Johnny? Cum leaked out along my inner thighs as I stared at the contract, still unsigned. Of course it was unsigned. He wouldn't sign it until I had served my purpose. Proved myself. Which I had done, right? I was almost ready to stand and dress, when another man entered the room. I sighed, gathering myself. I came this far. I can do this, I told myself. What is another cock at this point? How many cocks would anyone take for a $4 million sale? A voice in my head answered my unspoken question: we were about to find out.

The man moved over and examined my naked body as I lay bent over the desk, cum dripping out still. I suppose I was a bit of a sight to be seen. He guided me to my feet and pushed me to my knees, undoing his zipper and pulling out his soft cock for me to suck. I moved closer and took him in my mouth, shutting my eyes. I let my hands and lips work at the man's penis until I felt it begin to stiffen. I began to count money silently, over and over as I sucked and stroked the cock. No other sales person could or would do this, right? I'd be bringing in $4 million in sales! I don't know how long I knelt there, but finally the salty taste of his semen flooded my mouth. I choked it down, running my tongue over his shaft, licking him clean. I knelt there, no longer unsure if there would be another. There would be, right? And in a moment, the door opened, as if on cue, and another man strode across the room to use me.

Maybe I was in a bit of shock. Maybe I was just determined to succeed and distracted by the money. All I knew was that men used me as they wished, one after the other. I didn't count. I was too determined to win the contract and too far in to quit now, for sure. Oh my god! What a tragic waste of time to quit after all that cock! I actually thought of how embarrassed my husband would be and disappointed if I didn't get the contract. Maybe I was just delusional or maybe drunk on cock...?

Eventually, I was alone, kneeling naked on the floor. Jaw sore. Lips raw. Thighs aching and sticky. Dazed, I crossed to a door and saw a bathroom inside. I cleaned up and dressed. A glance at the clock showed it was almost 5 p.m. Wow! Where had the time gone? I looked around and things seemed very quiet. Johnny hadn't returned. I straightened myself up and picked up the contract. I walked back to the receptionist with as much dignity as I could muster and asked. "Has Mr. Ryger left a message or do you know when he'll be back?" I felt like she looked at me with bemusement. Did she know what had happened in the office? Was she judging me? I struggled to stay composed.

She did seem amused, but professional. "Mr. Ryger has gone home for the day. May I help with anything?"

Fear coursed through me to my core. Gone home? He hadn't signed the contract! Maybe he had just forgotten, I tried to reassure myself. My darker fears inside ran wild. Maybe he didn't sign on purpose! Maybe he never intended to sign! Maybe he'd make me come back tomorrow and do this all again! I took a deep breath and pushed the contract forward to the receptionist. "Could you see that Mr. Ryger gets this signed and notarized? He can send it to me or I can stop by to get it, whichever he prefers. And...thank him for his business for me, would you?" I think I got the words out without her hearing the fear or trembling in my soul. I think.

She smiled up at me and nodded. I think it was friendly and professional, but I wasn't sure of anything in my current state. I just wanted to be sure of the contract being signed, get home, and get a shower. She put the contract in a large yellow envelope, then slid it into a pile of mail for Johnny. "I'll see that he gets it first thing in the morning, ok?"

I nodded and thanked her. I tried to be calm and walk to my car, but I felt like running and screaming. How could I not get the contract signed first? It had been Johnny and that voice and those eyes! I hoped he was as honest and sincere as he seemed. I drove home in just as much of a daze as I had been in most of the afternoon, afraid, uncertain, and feeling unclean.

Two days later, my boss called me into his office. I saw the large yellow envelope on his desk. The contract was there. I couldn't see if it was signed or not as I took a seat, my heart racing excitedly. "Sir, you wanted to see me?"

He nodded and clicked a button, then turned his computer monitor toward me. There on the screen was the bulky large athletic man fucking me on Johnny's desk. My heart pounded in my ears as a cold sweat broke out on my skin. My mind raced for an explanation. My eyes saw the empty CD sleeve on the desk. And the contract wasn't signed! After all that work, my hopes and dreams were crashing down. I just sat there, not even bothering to explain. What was the point? Tears welled up in my eyes. I sat still, fighting to stay poised and not dab at the tears as they started to stream down over my red cheeks.

My boss sat watching me for a long moment. Finally, he spoke up. "You said you could get the business. You could get the contract." Gesturing at the monitor and the sex scene being played out on it. "All we are now is the laughing stock of Ryger! If we fire you after a week, with the rumors that will be out there, you know you are done in the corporate world, right?" His eyes boring into me as he let the implications sink in.

I nodded slowly, finally digging out a tissue and wiping at my tears, sure I was a mess of red, puffy eyes, and runny mascara. "I'll get my stuff and be out of here right away, sir." I stammered, trying to find my feet and stand to leave. "I'm sorry for any embarrassment and for letting you down, sir."

He stood and crossed to stand behind me, settling me back down in my chair. "Who said you were fired, dear?" His hands massaged at my shoulders, then slid down over my breasts, giving them a light squeeze. "It didn't work out this time, but I think you show a lot of promise. And skills. I think we have lots of ways we can keep you very very busy..." As he spoke, he closed the blinds to his office. I nodded, still wiping my tears, then began to unbutton my blouse, ready to do what I needed to succeed.