Cheat and Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers

I walk into my apartment and strangely it feels good. Like a sanctuary. I sit on the sofa and run the evening through my mind. It was going great till she started begging for my cum. She had no clue that it would set me off. It was just the way she is. Now I have to deal with that picture. I decide to use what my counselor taught me.

Over the rest of the weekend I play with my mental photo program. It's not a video this time. It's just a picture. I mentally blur her face out and click on the close window x every time it pops into my mind. Slowly the pains lessens as I see the picture.

Monday morning as I walk into my office, Sally knows at once something is wrong.

"Eric. Something is wrong. What happened?"

"Come in and sit. I need someone to talk to."

"I'm here. I told you I'll be here for you."

I sit and try to compose myself. Finally I can tell her.

"Amy invited me over for dinner. I decided to go and see how everything was. We had dinner and some wine. We tried to have sex and a picture of them in bed came into my head. I lost my erection. I all but ran away from her. I couldn't deal with it.

"Oh god, Eric. I'm so sorry. How terrible for both of you."

"It was. I've come to the conclusion that we won't ever be a couple again. There's just too much pain when I'm with her. I spent all weekend trying to get that picture out of my mind. I'm probably going to go back for more counseling. I thought I had it under control but I don't."

"I'll help you Eric. Any way I can. Just let me know."

"Thanks, Sally. I'll probably need to bend your ear from time to time."

I spend the next few weeks working with my counselor to get rid of the picture. Finally I get control and it's just a memory, much like the video. It's easier this time.

Christmas comes and goes. The kids come home and put up a small tree and decorate my house. We exchange gifts. The do well at keeping it cheerful. I'm eternally grateful for them. As the new year comes in Sally and I start our Friday night dinner and dancing. After six weeks of nice times with her, on one particular night we plan to go our again.

I ring her bell and she opens the door. I'm used to her looking hot when I see but this time I hesitate. She has on a blue dress. Spaghetti straps and it's shorter than any I've seen her wear before. It just covers her ass. He breasts sway as she steps back to let me in. I make a note in my mind. No bra. She puts her arms around my neck and we hold a long kiss. Her dress rides up and I see the bottom of her naked ass cheeks in a mirror behind her. My cock twitches. She notices and pushes against me. We hold each other, just enjoying the closeness.

"You ready? Let's go dancing."

We go to our favorite spot, eat dinner and move to the dance area. I take her in my arms at the start of the first slow set. We hold each other close. He arms are around my neck and I know the bottom of her cheeks are showing. She doesn't seem to mind. I look around and see all male eyes are on her. The don't appear to notice her pretty eyes. I see a couple of husbands get an elbow from their wives. Of course my cock gets hard and pushes against her. She just smiles and pushes back. We dance for another hour or so and decide to leave.

As I'm driving her home she has her hand on my thigh. I reach over and put mine on hers. She pulls it up till I feel her shaved mound. I feel around and find her moistness. She moves her hand to my cock. It's straining against my pants. She unzips my pants and pulls it out. She gently strokes it up and down while looking at me. I almost wreck twice before we get to her house.

I pull up in front of her house. She leans down and kisses the head of my cock.

"Bring that in the house. I have plans for it."

"What did you have in mind, dear."

"You'll see. Come with me."

She leads me straight to her bedroom.

"Sit and watch."

"Yes sir."

I sit on the bed and watch her. She slowly slips the straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor. She stands and lets me look at her. She has an amazing body. Her hips are just a little fuller than she would like. Her ass looks just fine to me. I nice saddle to lay in.

She pulls me up off the bed and starts slowly taking my clothes off. She watches as my pants fall. She touches my bulging cock through my boxer briefs.

"mmmm, nice lump you have there. Let's have a closer look."

She drops to her knees and pulls them down. I step out of them as she grabs it. She holds it and cups my balls. Her hands are like magic. She looks up at me, holding eye contact with me as she kisses my cock head. She pushes me back and I fall on the bed. She starts sucking and licking my cock. She gets it nice and wet and quickly throats me. I almost cum in her. She pulls off to slow me down.

"Oh fuck, Sally. You're amazing."

"I pride my self on my cock sucking ability. You just hang on and enjoy."

She goes to work with vigor. In just a few minutes I'm shooting my load down her throat. She pulls off and takes some in her mouth. She moves up and kisses me. She gives me a snowball. I've never tasted my cum before and I'm surprised. It's not that bad. She sucks it all back in her mouth and swallows it.

'You're a naughty little girl, Sally. I may have to spank you."

"Yes I am, and don't threaten me with a good time."

She spins around quickly and her pussy is in my face. She throats me again and I give my full attention to her pussy and asshole. She growls and sucks my cock. Suddenly she moves off me.

"Let's play Wolfie. You get behind me and fuck me like an Alpha male wolf taking his bitch."

She gets on her knees and sticks her pretty ass up in the air. I move behind her and grab her hips. Just before I stick it in I slap her hard on her ass. She squeals and pushes back. I slap her other cheek and slide my cock in her. Her pussy is soaked. He pussy juice is running down her legs. I push all the way in and slap her again.

"Oh fuck yes. Spank that ass. Make me howl at the moon."

I spank her ass and slam in and out of her. She growls and pushes back in time with each of my strokes. I reach around and find her clit. I massage it and smack her ass some more. She starts cumming. Her growls grow louder and she gets hotter.

"Fuck me. fuck me. fuck my hot pussy. Shove that big cock in me."

I smack her and pump in her faster and faster. She howls louder and louder. Finally I can't hold back any louder. I give her two hard slaps and thrust into her. My cum rockets out and blasts into her cervix. She cums with me making all kind of animal noises. We fall together on our sides. She quickly rolls over and hugs me.

"Damn, Sally. You're the hottest fuck in the state."

"She smiles at me and says, "Thank you."

We both have a chuckle and a hot kiss.

"Wolfie, huh? I kinda liked spanking that Alpha female ass."

"umm, we both did."

"I never suspected you were so hot in bed. You always seemed kinda reserved at work. What a switch."

"That was the professional side you saw there. This is the real me."

"Nice to meet you, Naughty Sally."

"You think I was naughty? Now I'm ready to give you may ass. Then I'll really howl."

"Oh my god. I've never had an ass before."

"We'll both love it. All we need is a condom and some lube."

She moves over and pulls the drawer of her nightstand open. She pulls out a condom and a bottle of lube. She rolls the condom on my cock and lubes it up. She sticks the nozzle of the bottle in her asshole and gets it ready. She smiles, looks at me and gets on all fours with her ass up in the air.

"Fuck my ass, Eric. Now."

I move around behind her. I reach up and grab both of her nipples. I pinch them and pull back. She squeals. I line my cock up with her little pink and shove my cock in to the hilt. She howls and cums. I hold her nipples back and stroke in and out. She clenches her muscles down on my cock as he meets each stroke with her own.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my asshole. Ream me out and cum in me."

Her amazing tight ass muscles bring up a stirring in my loins.

"Here I come, my little bitch. Get ready for your Alpha Male to cum."

She clenches down again and we both cum as I fill the condom. We fall on our sides, gasping for air.

"My hot little bitch."

"My big Alpha Male."

I suspect she likes to talk dirty when she's fucking. I make a mental note to try it next time.

She finally regains her breath and sits up. She pulls of my condom and goes into the bathroom. I hear water running and the toilet flush. She come back with a wet wash cloth and a hand towel. She gently cleans my cock . She finishes and gives it a kiss.

"There, all spic and span."

She gets back in bed and lays with her head on my chest. She is holding my limp cock with one hand.

"Fun night, huh baby?"

"Sure was. You're my first ass fuck. Pretty fucking amazing. I suspect I'll want in there again."

"You're going to be in there a lot. You're going to be cumming in all my holes over and over."

"Challenge accepted."

She snuggles up to me and I pull up the covers. I switch off the bedside lamp and we fall asleep in each others arms.

****************

I filed for a divorce. I gave half the $400K I got from Mr. Sperm Donor and the house. She didn't contest it.

I hear little bits and pieces from the kids. I heard that Mr. Sperm Donor got taken to the cleaners by his wife. Oh woe is me. NOT!

The kids tell me Amy is seeing a counselor. She is slowly getting her mind to accept that we are done. She is learning to forgive herself for what she did and all the pain she caused.

Sarah is in love with a really nice guy. He is planning on going to Harvard Law School. They plan on getting married when she finishes her sophomore year. I'm looking forward to some grand children.

Jim is almost finished with his fire science classes. He plans on applying near home. I think he wants to keep his eye on his Mom.

Gary is carrying a 4.0 average all the way through college. He is studying computer science. His professor thinks he swallowed a microprocessor and a mother board.

Sally and I are exclusive now. She understands that I'm taking it slow and has no problem with it. I notice her sitting kind of gingerly on her chair in the office. Sometimes she asks for some time off from getting spanked so she can heal up. We try to keep it very professional at the office. She teases me sometimes. She tells me she isn't wearing panties when she is standing next to me. I usually check and find her sweet shaved pussy all wet. We try to behave so we aren't the topic of all the office gossip.

A year later I move in with Sally. We get along great and I keep her ass sore for her. She loves it. She makes sure that I cum in all of her holes and on every part of her body.

Sarah got married and dropped out of school. I gladly sprung for a big wedding. Amy, of course, was there as well as Sally and I. Amy didn't snow any animosity toward Sally. I was thankful for that. I guess she has accepted that I've moved on. Sarah made me a grandpa nine months later. Sally and I flew out to see the baby. I send them money to help while her husband is in law school. Between his parents and I we take care of them.

Gary graduated with honors and got a job with a leading computer software manufacturing company. He specializes in writing builds on their existing products. He has a girlfriend and they are planning on getting married.

Jim got on with the county fire department. His reputation is spreading and he gets called by other counties to help out. He has a girlfriend but he has no plans on getting married. He us still living with Amy. I think he wants to take care of her.

A year later Johnson retired and I was made a full partner. Sally is now my personal assistant. Really personal.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers