All Comments on 'Cheat Days Ch. 01'

by Ms_Malcontent

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Not perfect

But generally very well written. Definitely looking forward to Chapter 2. I know where my imagination is taking this story but will not tell because I want to see where you take it. Got me horny! But that's why I come here to read the stories. Could use an editor. Not much needs to be changed, but I always get distracted by even one grammar or usage glitch. Gave you only 4 stars but should have given you five. The little distractions were not egregious enough to cost you a whole star in the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Close enough to perfect

I am the opposite of the previous guy. If the story is good, the sex is hot,and the dialogue not moronic, I can overlook a misspelled word here, a grammar error there. It can't be completely illiterate like many here, but I'm not looking for Wuthering Heights either. You succeeded on all those counts. It's your story, but personally I would like to see her made a sub to many of the neighborhood women, mothers and daughters included. Or conversely Eve a domme to the neighborhood women. Or perhaps both. I WILL give you those five stars. Keep.it up.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
pretty good

I thought this story was good just the way it is, eve know that she would go down on her, and eve is also helping her husband with getting a head in the company he works for and his wife is helping that along, I think you should keep the story line just the way it is, can't wait for ch 2

BroadusBroadusover 7 years ago
nicely done

A very good very sexy story and well written.Hard to believe that this was your first effort.An erotic story is always so much better when there is anticipation and seduction. I hope that there is a sequel in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed it

I always love stories told with a woman's first person narrative. It lets you see and feel her submit/succumb from the inside. Well written, even with the aforementioned errors. I sincerely hope a ch 2 is coming, BUT DON'T RUSH IT. Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delicious

Perfect.. Spicy, hot and oh so deliciously juicy.. More please Ma'am.. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD STUFF

A FUN READ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Nice

This extremely nice to read and immediately captured my interest. Please write a second chapter quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm.

I'm anticipating the next chapter. Please don't make me wait long.

cumbaby4ucumbaby4uover 7 years ago
Coming out is so...

Delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish it were real

Thank you for this story. The story of my dreams. Please send us the next chapter asap. I'm living my fantasies through this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please...

...resist casting Mallory as a sub for anyone. This would be just locking her into the powerless role she previously envisaged for herself.

Love the way you described the indescribable taste a woman experiences in going down on another woman. Very good writing, there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Resist the urge....

This was awesome! I loved the chemistry between these two women and the lust! But please fight the urge to make this a dom/sub thing. Mallory is already living a life of complete submission. Don't doom her to another by making her Eve's pet. Maybe make it more of an empowerment? Seriously though great writing!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Follow your heart

Just loved your introduction! Your contemplations just grab me as a reader and take me along to a beautiful story enveloping ...

Just go where your story leads you, it is in your heart already, I know.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 7 years ago
You'd better be writing!

I don't think I've ever seen a better example of jumping feet-first into a story without it feeling rushed. You covered every base, and paid close attention to your characterization, never straying from what each character would actually do if they were real. On top of that, it's a real moistener, as in my undies.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Hmmmmm, I see several "resist the urge to make this a

"dom/sub" story". If you actually read the chapter at all, that was set up from the beginning. Good start to the story, looking forward to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheat days

It made me so horny to see the picture you painted! Can't wait to hear what happens when they meet again! They're both so naughty and sexy I need to take care of myself! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

Nicely developed hopefully for a great series. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 7 years ago
Well started!

You've clearly thought/fantasized about this moment for years. Wonderful start to telling your story

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillover 7 years ago
Wishing

I wish I would have found this story last week. What a great read! I look forward to the rest of it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wanting to be between Eve's legs

This is one of the best stories I've read lately on this site. Love the build-up and the finger sucking was so hot along with Eve just opening her dress and she just feel to her knees to give Eve satisfaction along with her own longings. So lovely, so hot and can't wait for more of this story and yes, it should be a "long" story series as you can really write a book on the adventures these two could have.

Keep this one going until you write a full book.

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 7 years ago
Ok... Wow!

Wonderful read, that moves along nicely.

"And damn sexy!" He says while digging for more stars.

Doc

AlliebiAlliebiover 7 years ago
Dripping

Chapter one has left me dripping wet, managing to leave this comment while I wait for my coffee to brew so I can get right into Chapter Two...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Omg!! ... this y I cum to this site for stories like this more stories like this!!! I keep reading it over and over 15 times so far

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
wow

Made me cum too, this is erotic and seductive. Which is my kind of story

Darla7000Darla7000almost 7 years ago
I can hardly believe it !

While I had occasional thoughts and attractions to other women during my teens and early twenties I never had the nerve to act on them. However, when I was 24 I became fast friends with a fellow school teacher,10 yrs. older. We started with Yoga, then different exercise classes, going out to dinner, and finally, she asked me to sleep over one night. We both had had several drinks and she said let's both just sleep naked. That idea got me totally wet and when she laid down and spread her legs, exposing her wet pussy, I was totally mesmerized and just dove into her as Mallory did. It was simply what I was meant do and I have loved eating pussy ever since.

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonover 6 years ago
Beautiful

Not my genre at all but I love the writing. Self awareness without self pity is the greatest gift and this story drips with it. I am really looking forward to reading the remainder of the chapters.

I particularly loved the ‘Pitch Perfect’ scene; very subtle, very believable, weirdly erotic.

Thank you.

G_P

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not so

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "self awareness without self pity is the greatest gift"!Self awareness it's a gift ONLY IF IT'S COMBINED WITH A PROPER CONSCIENCE!And,besides,this story DOESN'T DRIP with self awareness,quite ON THE CONTRARY!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 3 years ago

Well that escalated quickly!

Very fucking Hot ;->

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

spectacular. two favorite parts: ["Good girl," she purred, and I melted] and [Eve smiled and caressed my cheek, rubbing her thumb across my wet, sticky lips. 'You didn't even hesitate at all,' she said.]. Brilliant. Great details, great pacing, great finish. I believe every word, I want to believe every word.

Amanda7Amanda7over 2 years ago

Outstanding , i loved the smooth escalation from getting hot over movies to being between Eve's legs.

Keep writing please.

WahmuoWahmuoalmost 2 years ago

I think the only downside of this story is that there was no contemplation when Eve opened her dress. However brief it could’ve had something like ” l had a brief argument in my head ‘But II’m married, but I don’t care just look at her. But I’m faithful to my husband, but how long have I been without this? How much longer can I resist? What if this is what I’ve really wanted, no needed, all along. Will I get another chance? Will I…’ I instantly dropped to my knees.” For that one reason alone I gave you for stars. Great lead. Great story altogether.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've fingered myself so many times imagining I'm on my knees licking Eve's pussy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Eve and an apple? You’ve gotta be kidding me. A little on the nose don’t ya think?

Let me elaborate on Wahmuo. Mallory goes from heterosexual mother of twins to eating pussy with no reflection, not an ounce of consideration for the possible consequences of her decision. Gotta call BS on that one.

In this story, she is an adulteress and a lousy mother.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband has no idea that I want to be the one dropping to my knees to lick Eve's wet pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous