Cheater Tickled

Story Info
Cheating husband tickled.
1.9k words
4.44
8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is she?" Suzie, my wife asked me.

"I didn't cheat," I said.

She started tickling me, again. I burst out laughing.

"Stop. I'm telling you I didn't..."

She poked me in the ribs again.

"You think I'm playing?" she asked. She reached over and pulled my boxers down, the only thing I was wearing.

"Suzie, what are you doing?" I asked, looking desperately around. We were outside on our deck, which backs up next to our neighbor's deck. There were holes in the fence, so if our neighbor Barb, a newly divorced woman in her fifties, came out, she'd be able to see me naked. But it was too late.

"What's going on out here?" Barb asked.

"Tony cheated on me, but he won't tell me who with," Suzie declared.

"Tony! I'm surprised at you," Barb said.

'That's rich', I thought, since she's the one I cheated with. Okay, before you get all judgy with me, let me explain. I love my wife and our marriage was great, but our sex life had dwindled to be rather boring. I tried to get her interested in new things, but she wasn't interested. She just like straight, regular sex and not very often. Barb, had gotten divorced a few months ago and was having a hard time meeting anyone. She was in her mid-fifties and she thought that was the reason. She was very pretty and had a great body, but the guys she met were either weird or she didn't have anything in common with them. She was lamenting to me one night. My wife was out of town for work and I was out on this same deck grilling some burgers and she came out and we started talking. One thing led to another and well, you see how it turned out. I'm tied naked on the deck while two women tickled my naked body.

"Why would you cheat on this lovely woman?" Barb said, reaching over the fence and tickling my armpit. That's not she called her when we were fucking, but that's neither here nor there.

"Be right back," Barb said. My wife continued to tickle me. Suddenly, I felt something on my balls and looked down. Barb had reached inside with a long blade of grass and was using it to tickled my balls. This caused me to really laugh. Who knew my balls were that ticklish?

"Here you go," Barb said, and gave my wife her own blade of grass. Now they were both tickling my balls.

I was going crazy. Laughing and thrashing around. Barb and Suzie were having a great time. Laughing at my discomfort.

"What the fuck is all the noise about?"

We all looked up. There, stood Karen, the president of the HOA. She was a Karen in every sense of the word. Short, blonde hair. A scowl on her face. Short, but she had huge boobs. I don't think she ever wore a bra, as her nipples were always prevalent.

I smiled. "Care to explain?" I asked. You don't mess with Karen. As much of a bitch as she was, she'd just saved me. She wouldn't allow this to continue and my wife would be forced to untie me and let me get dressed. Suzie explained what was going on.

"We can't have all this noise out here. That needs to stop immediately," Karen said.

"Thank you, Karen," I said. I never thought I'd ever be grateful to see her. Then I couldn't help but look at her huge tits. 'Damn those are big', I thought. She caught me looking and something in her eyes changed.

"You two, come with me," Karen said to Suzie and Barb.

What's going on? Why did they just leave? I had a bad feeling. 'Boy, I'm in trouble now', I thought when the three came back. All three were now on our deck. Barb and Karen had feathers, while my wife had a roll of duck-tape. Suzie expertly tore off a piece of tape and promptly placed it over my mouth.

Then they all converged and started tickling me. Suzie got behind me and tickled my armpits, while Barb and Karen used the feathers to tickle my balls. With my mouth taped shut it was hard to breath and laugh. Not only that, but what was worse, was that I started to get hard. This didn't go unnoticed by Karen and Barb.

"Typical man," Karen said. "You barely touch them And, their cock gets hard as a rock," she said, reaching out and giving it a couple strokes. Then it was Barbs turn.

"Seriously, Tony?" Suzie said. "You're getting hard?" She had come around to the front and was watching the two women tickle and stroke my cock and balls. This was both pain and pleasure. I wasn't sure what was going on. Or how far it would go. I was about to find out.

"Think we can make him come?" Suzie asked.

"I'm surprised he hasn't already," Karen said.

"Can you come by being tickled with feathers?" Barb Asked.

I tried to speak through the tape, but it was on to tight. I could only moan.

They all laughed and commenced with the tickle torture. Suzie tickled my balls, while Karen and Barb ran their feathers up and down my hard cock.

"Not the biggest cock I've seen, but the thickest," Karen said. We all looked at one another. We all assumed she was a lesbian. She saw this and commented. "Yes, I like cock. No, I'm not gay."

"My ex-husband's cock was longer, but definitely not as thick," Barb said.

"I dated a guy in college with an enormous cock," Suzie said. "Maybe I should have married him."

I looked down at my wife, my eyes wide. This caused all three women to laugh again.

Karen took her feather and circled the head. With the other feathers, on my balls and shaft, I could feel myself getting ready to explode.

"Come for us, tickle slave!" My wife commanded.

The other two joined her.

"Come! Come! Come!" they all chanted.

I moaned through the duck-tape and shot a huge load of cum all over the deck.

"Holy shit!" Barb said.

"Oh my God!" Exclaimed Karen.

"Shit, Tony!" Suzie said.

When I was done shooting, Suzie popped my cock in her mouth and clean it for me. Then she passed my cock to the other two women, like this was a regular thing. Both Barb and Karen looked my in the eye as they took my cock in their mouths. My cock stayed hard.

"Let's move this inside," Karen suggested.

The tape was thankfully removed from my mouth and I was retied to the coffee table in the living room. I was placed on my knees with my legs apart and my torso on top of the table and my hands tied to the legs of the table. I was bent over with my ass on full display.

"Is your husband's butt ticklish?" Karen asked, running her feather up and down my butt and asshole.

I jumped and thrashed and laughed.

"Wow, you're really ticklish," Barb said.

"Geesh, if I'd known you were this turned on by tickling, I'd have tied you up sooner," Suzie said.

"I tried to get you to experiment with other things, but you weren't willing to try it," I told her.

"Well, we're trying it now," she said. "Be right back."

When my wife left the room Barb and Karen took the opportunity to undress and then continued tickling my ass wit6h the feathers and their fingernails. One would scratch my ass with their long nails, while the other one would tickle my asshole. It drove me insane. It also turned me on. My cock stayed hard the whole time.

"Okay then," Suzie said. "I guess were really doing this."

"Your husband's butt is really ticklish," Karen said.

"Here, try this," Suzie said.

Soon, I heard a buzzing noise and felt something vibrating on my asshole. I looked behind me as well as I could. The feathers were one thing, this was a whole knew level.

"Wait, is that my toothbrush?" I asked.

"It sure is," Suzie said and laughed. She was naked also.

Barb came back and I felt another toothbrush.

"Is that my toothbrush?" Suzie asked.

"I'll buy you new ones," she said.

"Deal," Suzie said.

Then I was tickled with two electric toothbrushes on my balls while someone stroked my cock. Each time I was close to coming, they stopped.

"Let's flip him over. He's gotten his pleasure, I think it's time for ours," Karen said.

I was retied to the dinning-room table, which was much bigger and sturdier.

Once I was secured, the three women took pleasure in straight up tickling me with the feathers, toothbrushes and their fingers.

"You like these big tits, slave?" Karen asked, shoving her tits in my face. She let me suck on them, one at a time. My cock got even harder. Like I said, I love my wife, but I do wish her tits were bigger. "How good is Tony at licking pussy?" Karen asked, but she climbed on my face without waiting for an answer.

That left Barb and Suzie to lick and suck on my cock and balls. Then Barb climbed on my cock and started to ride me.

Suzie came over to my head and started talking to me. "Who do you think is going to come first, Barb or Karen? Barb is really bouncing on that fat cock of yours, but Karen is moaning something awful. You do eat pussy really well."

As it turned out, they both came at the same time. Karen screamed, in Karen like fashion and squeezed her thighs around my head as her orgasm took over. Barb, meanwhile whimpered and started panting as her pussy clamped onto my cook and her juices ran down my cock and off the table.

They both climbed off and I was given a rest for a little bit. But it wasn't long before they started tickling me again. Then they switched places. They both came again, but faster this time. Karen's pussy was like a vice on my cock and Barb tasted amazing.

Finally, Suzie climbed on my cock and fucked me while the other two tickled me. Her pussy was really wet and my cock was so hard and thick it felt even tighter than usual. This was the best sex we ever had. At least it was for me. I could feel Suzie's pussy tightening on my cock. She was in the throws of an intense orgasm, which triggered mine. I screamed and shot a huge load inside my wife's pussy.

As soon as my wife got off me, Barb devoured my cock to "clean" it for me. Then, I saw my wife sit on Karen's face, so she could eat my load out of her cunt. She saw me looking at her and said, "Okay, so I'm bi." My erection finally went away. But they decided to tickle me one more time and soon I was hard again. Then I was untied.

"Now go take a cold shower and don't ever cheat on me again. With Barb or anyone else," Suzie said.

"You mean you knew this whole time?"

"Of course. Barb came over and told me. She, at least, felt bad about it," Suzie explained.

"You knew about it too?" I asked Karen.

"Nope. I really did just come over to see what all the noise was about. But now that I know you're so ticklish, I might have to have some other women in the neighborhood come over for a tickle session. With your wife's permission of course."

"How's next Saturday sound?" Suzie said.

My cock twitched. All three women laughed. Then I went up to take a very cold shower.