Cheaters Always Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhmmmmmmphhh!" Jenni moaned around her mouthful of cock at that. Fuck but the idea of being in front of Nate as Cory played with her body and made her bounce on his dick was just so hot. But not as hot as the fact she was sucking his cock right now!

"Fuck, Jen! You're so good at sucking cock!" Cory groaned breathily.

Jenni corkscrewed Cory's dick in and out of her mouth faster and harder, sucking furiously, before she pulled her lips from his dick and began jacking manically.

"What would Nate say if he heard you say that?" She teased playfully, "His friend shouldn't know how good I am at sucking dick."

Cory grinned at that and glanced up the stairs.

"Maybe I should call up to him and tell him then." He said mischievously.

Giving him a mock-shocked look Jenni pumped her fist rapidly up and down his cock.

"Don't you dare!" She warned him playfully, "Unless you'd rather me not be sucking your cock right now? You do want to cum in my mouth, don't you?"

The look of lust in Cory's eyes blazed hotter at that and the tightness of his grip in her hair doubled as he pulled her back down towards his dick.

"Fuck! I'm going to fill your mouth up until you can't swallow quick enough!" He half-growled and half-teased and Jenni purred hornily as she let him pull her onto his dick.

Her lips wrapped around the thick shaft instantly and her tongue began to slash and flick wildly as she sucked hard and fast. Twirling her mouth around as she pumped his dick between her lips, slamming it back against her throat as she sucked harder and harder, Jenni gave Cory the best blowjob she had ever given. It was like she was desperate to suck his cum from his balls as she recklessly pounded her mouth full of his hard dick.

"Fuck, Jen, suck my dick! Yes! Ugh fuck!" Cory moaned over and over, his face tense from how much pleasure he was getting from her hot, wet, cheating mouth.

"Mmmmmmph! MMmmmmmph!" Jenni moaned around her mouthful of cock, hurriedly slamming her face up and down to the slick, wet, slurping noises that filled the room.

SLURP SLUCK SUCK

The whole room was filled with the illicit sound of the hot blowjob and it drifted upstairs in the quiet of the night. Meanwhile Jenni's blonde hair swung back and forth as she fucked her face up and down on her boyfriend's friend's impressive shaft.

"Mmmmm your cock is so big! I love it!" Jenni purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick to catch some air.

Cory grinned down at her woozily as his chest heaved from how hard he was breathing. Fuck but it felt good!

"Do you like seeing your dick in my mouth?" Jenni teased

"Fuck, you look so gorgeous! I always wondered what you'd look like on your knees with my cock in your mouth! Nnnngh, fuck! You look hotter than I ever imagined." Cory replied honestly and Jenni preened under the compliment, letting her tongue swirl around the thick head of his cock.

"Have you always wanted to fuck my mouth? Even knowing I had a boyfriend?" She asked playfully, her fist slucking up and down his wet cock.

"I would have fucked your mouth anytime! But the idea of having my housemate's girlfriend suck my dick...fuck, that's hot!" He replied roguishly and Jenni felt a shiver run down her spine. She couldn't help but glimpse up the stairs to see if Nate had caught her yet. That idea was so naughty and hot!

"I know you've always wanted me. And now you've got me on my knees for you." She impishly said as she ran her free hand down her shoulder and onto her heaving tits. "And every inch of me is yours. To look at. To touch. While I swallow your cock and my boyfriend has no idea."

Squeezing her large, firm breast Jenni lowered her mouth slowly onto Cory's dick, moaning as she sucked on the fat head before she gripped the sensitive tip between her teeth and smiled up at her boyfriend's friend's face.

The expression Cory had almost made the hot girlfriend laugh as a mix of pleasure and panic rushed across his handsome face. Gently, yet with a teasing nip, Jenni slid more of his cock between her teeth until she couldn't fit any more of his dick in her mouth and then pulled her head back until just the very tip remained held between her teeth.

Licking furiously as she held the sensitive head still Jenni laughed throatily before doing the same thing again, only this time her tongue played along the whole length of his cock - up and down - as she moved.

"Fuck! You're such a fucking tease!" Cory said with shuddering breaths, half from how turned on he was and half from how nervous.

"Mmmmm, I'm sure you want to remember having your friend's girlfriend sucking your cock. Seeing your dick filling my mouth again and again while I play with my tits. I want this to be a night you'll remember. And a blowjob you'll never forget." Jenni replied sexily before she once more slipped her mouth over his dick.

Sucking slowly at first Jenni flicked her tongue around Cory's cock as she gently bobbed her head up and down, gradually speeding up with each slam against the back of her throat until she was once more sucking hard and fast.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" The hot blonde moaned around her mouthful of cock.

SLURP SUCK SLUCK

Wet blowjob noises filled the room, mixing with Jenni's soft moans and Cory's deeply pleasured groans as the illicit cheating act continued swiftly.

"Ah, that's it Jen, suck my dick!" Cory groaned between clenched teeth, "Fuck your mouth on my cock baby!"

"Mmmmph! Ohhhmmmph! Mmmmph!" Jenni moaned as she slammed her mouth up and down his hard shaft, her tongue dancing manically around the throbbing member.

For what seemed like an eternity the hot girlfriend devoured her boyfriend's friend's dick, slobbering and slurping her way up and down his long, fat pole before finally she pulled her mouth off and began licking along the firm shaft.

"Fuck! Every time I kiss Nate from now on I'm going to feel your dick in my mouth." Jenni breathed hotly, "Whenever I look at him I'm going to remember being on my knees in front of you."

Smiling proudly Cory stroked her hair.

"Whose cock would you rather be sucking right now?" He asked teasingly and Jenni smiled naughtily.

"Yours. I'd rather have your dick than his any day." She answered playfully before wrapping her lips around the fat head once more.

Bobbing her head up and down rapidly, so that her hair bounced in time with her jiggling tits, Jenni sucked hard and fast. The fat head of Cory's cock repeatedly slammed against her tight throat as her lips met her fist pumping up and down and her tongue swirled.

"Mmmm, are you gonna cum for me baby?" Jenni purred breathily as she once more pulled her well-fucked lips from his dick.

"Fuck! If you keep sucking me like this I'm going to empty myself down your throat!" Cory exclaimed heavily, his chest heaving as he tried to hold on from the best cock-sucking he had ever had. "Is that what you want, Jen? You want to taste your boyfriend's friend's cum?"

A shiver ran through Jenni at that. The thought that here she was sucking on her boyfriend's housemate's dick. Fuck! While her boyfriend was upstairs! Maybe not even asleep! And yet here she was with a mouth full of hard dick - more dick than her boyfriend could ever give her! - and she was desperately hungry to taste all of his hot cum. His big balls seemed to swell at her as she looked at him.

"Fuck I want you to cum in my mouth, Cory! I want you to use me like your slut!" Jenni replied wantonly before diving back onto his big dick.

Sucking like a wild whore the blonde girlfriend gave all that she could as she wildly fucked her mouth and jacked her boyfriend's housemate's cock against her throat with every downward thrust. All the while Cory groaned and moaned as Jenni panted through her nose and slurped hungrily.

She was desperate for him to cum. Hungry to taste him and swallow every drop. Thirsty to look up at him, seeing his face was not her boyfriend's, while she drank his cum and thought about how her boyfriend was just upstairs while she had a mouth full of dick. FUCK! She redoubled her efforts and sucked harder. But her mad blowjob was only just getting started. Jenni was about to blow Cory's mind...and get exactly what she desired.

  • - -

Cory leaned back into the sofa as Jenni sucked hard on his cock, bouncing her face up and down furiously as her mouth worked. Her tongue slashed and danced manically, her lips were wrapped tightly around his cock, and her mouth sucked and slurped and swallowed over and over.

"Agh, fuck, your mouth feels good." He whispered in a soft groan.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!" Jenni moaned around her mouthful of dick in response as her hand flew up and down what was left of his shaft not in her mouth.

SLURP SUCK SLUCK

"Damn, Jen! You look so hot on your knees! FUCK! Hotter than I ever imagined!" Cory breathed raggedly as he enjoyed the view before him.

"Mmmmm, this is how you wanted to see me the other day, isn't it?" She asked as she quickly pulled her mouth from his cock before devouring the eight and a half inch pole once more.

Smiling playfully to himself Cory would have nodded if Jenni's mouth didn't feel so good that he had to drop his head back momentarily.

Fuck but Jenni had been hot that day. Stripping for him as she danced before him. FUCK! She had such a great body. He had always wanted to see her strip for him and now he had. But nothing could beat her on her knees sucking his dick for all she was worth. The sight was incredible. He just wished that she was naked right now! Or at least in her bra.

"To see you in your bra and panties as you suck my dick? How could I not?" Cory asked gladly and was blown away as Jenni sucked harder on his dick.

For a few minutes the hot cock-sucking went on, Jenni bobbing her head up and down swiftly and Cory groaning as he let his hand fall from her head. Fuck she was doing a better job than he could help her with anyway! Jenni moaned away happily as she sucked like her life depended on it and Cory watched in astounded awe as his housemate's girlfriend sucked his cock for real. Fuck but he had never thought this could happen!

That was when he saw them for real for the first time. Jenni's big, heavy tits shook and jiggled lewdly in her tight, low-cut top with every forceful movement of her head. They looked glorious and Cory was mesmerised. Shaking and bouncing wildly within their tight, barely-there confines Cory's mouth watered for just one touch of his lips to those magnificent globes. Fuck but he would bite the hell out of them!

And so he stared avidly as Jenni sucked his cock and her tits rolled wildly within her top, desperately wanting to stick his hands down the low-cut neckline and grab the fat 36D breasts in his hands and squeeze.

Fuck but she looked so hot. Her legs were perfectly displayed in that short skirt she was wearing as she knelt on the floor. Her slender waist was shown off in her figure-hugging top and her tits barely seemed constrained by her neckline as she slammed her lips into her hand and sucked all the way back up to the spongey head and then slammed her mouth back down again.

Over and over Jenni sucked his cock furiously looking like a goddess. And Cory's cock just got harder inside her mouth, straining as his balls stirred and tingled with pleasure and lust.

Suddenly Jenni pulled her mouth from the wet shaft and gasped for air.

"Gah! Mmmm. Fuck!" She panted hotly, before smiling wickedly up at Cory, "That was fun. Did you enjoy it?"

"Fuck yes, Jen!" Was all Cory could manage to stammer out as he stared down at her almost as breathless as she was.

"Mmmm, I could do that all night!" Jenni purred as she brushed her hair back with her free hand. Her other hand continued to jack up and down Cory's glistening pole powerfully.

"You can suck my dick any time you want, baby." Cory replied with a wide grin as he reached up to stroke her hair.

"Mmmm, I may take you up on that." His friend's girlfriend responded, her smile so mischievous that Cory felt his cock twitch in her hands. "I think I'll be sucking on your dick a lot more from now on."

"And why's that?" Cory asked smugly as his fingers traced down her soft cheek.

"Because your cock is so big, and tastes so good. So much better than Nate's." Jenni almost moaned as she looked up at him deep in his eyes.

For a moment the illicit pair just stared into each other's eyes as Jenni's fist pumped up and down before the beautiful blonde broke the moment with a soft kiss on the sensitive tip of Cory's cock. Her smile was impishly hot.

"Though I'm going to have to get my breath back first. Sucking your cock is hard...but so much fun." The wickedness in her expression set Cory's blood burning and his cock tingling. Fuck but he wanted so much to bury it back inside her mouth! It felt so good wrapped in the warm, wet, silkiness!

For a little moment Jenni just kissed and licked up and down the fat shaft while keeping her eyes on his, all the while moaning softly.

"How do I look? Nate's girlfriend on her knees in front of you. Licking your dick? Sucking your cock?" She asked as she slipped her lips over the bulbous head and sucked hard before licking all the way around it.

"Fuck, Jen! It's the hottest I've ever seen you!" Cory answered honestly.

Fuck but he couldn't drink the sight in enough. He had always seen Jenni walking around in her sexy clothes, especially when they were tight and low-cut!, and he had always been jealous of Nate. Now he had her himself on her knees and fuck but he didn't want to blink in case he missed even a breath of it all!

Purring happily Jenni sucked on the fat tip once more before pantingly opening her mouth over it.

"Well I'm about to blow your mind, Cory." She said deliberately, "I'm about to suck your cock like I've never sucked Nate's."

All he could do was raise his eyebrows before Jenni once more devoured his dick. Sucking hard and fast she bobbed her head up and down a couple of times before slowing and looking up at him. And then with deliberate pacing, the hot blonde lowered her mouth until the fat tip pushed against her throat once again. Only this time she didn't stop when it did. This time she angled her head and very slowly kept easing herself forward...until with a glorious 'pop' and a loud gag from Jenni Cory's dick slipped into her tight throat.

"FUCK!" Cory gasped as pleasure shot through him at the tight, hot feel of her throat.

But Jenni didn't give up. Pulling herself from his dick long enough to catch her breath she dove down once more, only this time as she took the tip she slowly worked another half an inch down her throat before she pulled back. This time however she never let the thick shaft leave her throat before she was once more lowering her head down to take a full inch of his hard cock.

Pulling back Jenni let out a deep panting breath.

"Mmmmm, fuck, that felt good!" She puffed heavily, "I've never been able to do that with Nate. His dick isn't big enough. Not like yours."

"Fuck, Jen, I didn't know you could do that!" Cory let out an exasperated sigh of pure pleasure.

"Neither did I until I did it. I've never done it before." She giggled. "Want me to do it again?"

For answer Cory just pulled her face towards his dick and with a playful, throaty laugh Jenni let him guide her back down.

This time as her lips parted and she accepted his dick into her mouth Jenni hummed as she flicked her tongue and bobbed her head. And then she was taking his cock down her throat again, only this time with a little more ease. But once she had an inch down her throat she didn't stop. Breathing wildly through her flaring nostrils, Jenni pushed down sinking another inch down her throat as she gagged and gurgled loudly.

GAG COUGH GURGLE SLURP

The sounds filled the room lewdly but nothing stopped the hot girlfriend until her lips came to rest at the base of Cory's cock. Only then did she look up at him with wide, watering eyes as she held all eight and a half inches of his dick in her mouth and down her throat very carefully. She was literally impaled on his hard shaft in her mouth as she stared at him unblinking. Flexing her throat Jenni gurgled and gagged loudly before she slowly began pulling back. Only when the fat shaft filled her mouth and was out of her throat did she suck hard and pull back, gasping for air.

"Mmmmm, I've had more of your cock in me than I've ever had Nate's." Jenni purred erotically.

Cory could barely say anything in response as he struggled to breathe as his dick tingled all over. His balls churned wildly and he thought he might cum right then and there, all over her pretty face before she touched him again.

Seeing the look on his face Jenni grinned broadly.

"I take it you like having your cock down my throat?" She asked playfully and Cory nodded yes emphatically, "Then just look at me and know I'm your housemate's girlfriend. And you've got your cock in my mouth and down my throat. Like he never has and never will."

With that Jenni attacked his dick again, slamming her mouth over the rubbery tip and fucking her mouth hard and fast until she once more swallowed his dick down her throat. Over and over she slowly, then quicker and harder, fucked her mouth and throat on his dick before taking another inch again.

Finally the hot blonde had all eight and a half inches down her throat again, and this time she didn't stop fucking her face up and down. It only got quicker and more feverish. Until finally Jenni was slurping and sucking up and down all almost nine inches of solid cock meat like she had been earlier. Fucking her mouth and throat like a mad woman.

SLUCK SLUCK GAG SLURP SUCK GURGLE COUGH GAG

The illicit sounds from the wanton blowjob filled the room, mixing with Cory's groans and moans of pure pleasure as ecstasy rolled through the 21-year-old like he had never experienced before.

Fuck but Jenni's mouth was hot enough, but her tight throat was just mind-blowing! He felt like his dick was being squeezed by the tightest, wettest, hottest pussy ever! And fuck was he going to cum any time soon!

"Is this what you want?" Jenni panted between sucking madly, "To have me fucking my mouth on your big dick?"

"FUCK!" Was all Cory could reply as his hand gripped her hair tightly.

"Mmmmm, I love your big dick! I love your cock so much more than Nate's!" Jenni purred hornily before taking all of his dick back down her throat.

Over and over Jenni's lips smacked against the base of Cory's dick as she took every inch he could give her. And with every slam of her mouth his friend's girlfriend was getting more swift and more slick at sucking all of his cock. Pausing less and having to angle her head less until with swift motions she pounded her mouth and throat full of hard cock over and over.

"Watch my tits, baby! Watch my tits while I fuck my face on your cock!" Jenni growled hotly and Cory stared with open eyes and an open mouth at the scene before him.

Jenni Carnell, his housemate's hot blonde girlfriend, knelt before him fucking her mouth and throat on his huge, hard dick, and her tits were going wild with the force, jumping and jiggling in their tight confines until they almost spilled out of the neckline. And fuck was the sight hot!

"That's it, Jenni! Fuck! Suck my dick, baby! Ugh, yeah!" Cory groaned loudly, loud enough to be heard upstairs!

"Aghhhh ummmm, your cock is filling my mouth, baby! Mmmmmmmph, are you going to cum soon? Are you going to give your housemate's girlfriend all of your hot, sticky cum?" Jenni purred hungrily and Cory tensed as pleasure rushed through him. Fuck!

"Fuck! YEAH! Oh shit! I'm gonna give you all of my cum, Jen! And you're gonna drink all of it, like a good girl, aren't you?" He replied as he reached down with his other hand to grab another handful of hair.

1...89101112...16