Cheaters Always Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How big are you?" She asked without thinking, and then suddenly took a deep breath as she realized what she had asked.

Fuck! She had to get control of herself! Fuck!

Cory gave no sign of being uncomfortable. On the contrary he just grinned and leaned into the sofa, revealing as much of his bulging cock to her as he could.

"Eight and a half inches." Cory answered suavely and Jenni suddenly felt her pussy light up.

Eight and a half inches? He had certainly felt big, but could he be that big!? That would mean he was a good two and a half inches bigger than Nate! And from what she had felt he was way thicker. Fuck! He would impale a woman with something that big! Could she even take something like that?

Thoughts and feelings raced through Jenni's mind and body like a maelstrom and for a moment all she could do was sit goggling at Cory like a woman shocked to her very core. Which she was! Nate's friend just found the whole thing amusing as he stared at her with his smug smile and just waited for her to speak first. Speaking at all was hard to do. Jenni felt like she had been stuffed full of his hard cock!

"That's quite big." Was all she managed to stammer out finally and Cory just nodded.

"Have you ever had one that big?" He asked her and Jenni's cheeks lit up like a torch.

"This isn't my turn to answer." She quickly replied, and then just as quickly added, "And I choose Dare on my next turn", before he could turn that into her Truth question.

"Another Dare, ah?" Cory asked pleasedly, "Well have I got a good one for you."

Jenni felt her head spin and her pussy cry out but she at least felt like she had dodged a bullet. And then Cory told her what he had in mind.

"You've got to give me a kiss. While sitting on my lap." He said excitedly, and as if he wasn't asking his friend's girlfriend to kiss him behind his friend's back!

Jenni felt instantly shocked and turned on at the same time. She didn't know what to do! Sitting on his lap was one thing. She could do that. She had done that the other day and tonight, in front of Nate. But kissing him!? Well, she guessed he didn't say what kind of kiss. It could just be a quick peck on the lips and it would be over. The thought lanced a pulse of pure heat through her pussy that only doubled over as she thought of sitting on his hard bulge. But at that point Jenni had already made it seem reasonable to herself.

And so looking at Cory, Jenni turned more on the sofa.

"You can't tell Nate about this." She warned Cory, who nodded.

"Not a word." He agreed before sitting back against the sofa from her.

Jenni took a deep breath, which did very interesting things to her low-cut top, and lifted one of her legs. Placing it over Cory's lap Jenni moved until she was straddling Cory and sat down. Instantly she felt the hard swelling of his solid, big dick press against her panty-covered pussy and a surge of electricity rushed through her. Fuck he felt enormous! And so close to filling her! How would he feel inside her?

Cory's hand continued to softly caress her one leg as his other gently nudged the other strap of her top down her shoulder as he looked deep into her eyes.

"Not a word to Nate." She warned quietly as she rested both of her hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eye.

"Not one word. Promise." Cory agreed and then closed his eyes as Jenni closed hers and leaned towards him.

The moment her lips met his electricity shot through the hot girlfriend and buried itself deep in her eager pussy. Fuck! Every inch of her skin suddenly felt alive and on fire and her nipples instantly shot out hard. Pressing harder until the couch creaked and their lips were mashed together, Jenni breathed harder as her fingers dug into Cory's shoulders.

His hands continued to gently caress every inch of her and Jenni sighed as she pulled back to break the kiss. Cory's mouth came with hers as if he didn't want her to move however before Jenni's lips left his she pressed them back again. Once, twice, three times she kissed him before slowly she parted her lips and let his tongue snake into her mouth.

Instantly her tongue began to dance with his in a deeply erotic kiss that had them both breathing heavier. Jenni's hands reached up to cup Cory's face as his hand on her leg slid up, under her skirt and around to grab her tight panty-covered ass, while his other hand clung to the back of her head and pulled her to him.

Wet smacking noises filled the room as the illicit pair began to make out, their lips mashing together over and over again in a passionate kiss.

"Mmmmmmph!" Jenni moaned into Cory's mouth before she slid her tongue into his mouth and massaged his tongue with her own.

Sloppily the two kissed for a moment, hands full of each other as they pulled each other close, and then Jenni pulled back. Fire in her grey-blue eyes as she stared down at Cory whose own eyes raged like an inferno.

"It's your turn." She said breathlessly as she stared down at him.

"Dare." Was all Cory could manage to get out as he breathed heavily beneath her.

"I Dare you to stick your cock in my mouth." Jenni replied hornily and Cory's face lit up.

Kissing him once more on the lips, Jenni moved to kiss his neck twice before she slowly began to sink from his lap to the floor. Her knees hit the floor like lead and she was suddenly face to face with his bulging crotch as he sat in front of her on the sofa with his legs open.

Everything in Jenni burned to feel him inside her mouth at this point, and the sudden thought of Nate now only turned the hot girlfriend on even more. Here she was on her knees in front of her boyfriend's housemate, about to suck his dick, while her boyfriend of a year and a half lay upstairs, probably still awake. All he had to do was walk down the stairs and he would see her with her mouth full of his friend's cock. And she loved everything about it. Fuck but it was so naughty it was hot!

"Mmm, time to see what you've been keeping from me, Cory. All eight and a half inches of it." Jenni purred sexily as she reached up to take hold of the top of his jeans, tossing her long blonde hair over her shoulder.

Grinning down at her Cory combed her hair behind her ears so he could see her pretty face perfectly.

"I've dreamt about this moment ever since I met you. Now I want you to suck my dick, Jenni. Fill that pretty mouth of yours up with my big cock." He said to her in a hungry tone.

Smiling playfully Jenni reached for his button.

"You've dreamt about your housemate's girlfriend sucking your cock while he's upstairs?" She asked naughtily, her fingers easily cinching the button open and then moving to his bulging zipper.

"I've thought of a lot more than this. But you on your knees with your mouth full of my cock...that's been the start of every one." He answered honestly as his hand reached for her head and began stroking her hair. "Nate's going to be sorry he went to bed too early, that's for sure."

"He could walk down any minute. Catch me licking and playing with your big dick." Jenni teased as she pulled the zipper down and took hold of the top of his jeans.

"I wonder what he's thinking right now while his girlfriend is on her knees in front of me." He grinned in reply as he ran a finger over her soft lips.

Jenni kissed his finger and almost bit it before she bit her own lip instead at the excitement she was feeling for finally being able to see what had been making that huge bulge she had been sitting on.

"You mean, do you think he has any idea that I am pulling your jeans down..." She began as she took hold of his boxers as well as his jeans and slowly began to work them down his legs. "...Ready to take your big cock in my hand so I can suck it..." His jeans and boxers gave way as she pulled until she saw his pubic hair and finally a hint of the hardness she was waiting for. Jenni's mouth salivated with desire...like her pussy. "...Before I swallow all of your cum!" She added with a wicked smile before suddenly she pulled his jeans and boxers hard and 'pop', down they came and out jumped, literally, his enormous, hard dick.

And oh my god was it thick and huge!

The moment the thing sprang into sight Jenni's eyes shot open. She had known that he would be big from the fact he said he was eight and a half inches, but actually seeing the thing in the flesh! Fuck! This thing was going to split her jaw! And fuck did she love the idea of it!

Breathing heavier so that her large 36D tits heaved beneath her tight, low-cut top, giving Cory a wonderful view, Jenni froze for a moment as she just stared at the huge cock of her boyfriend's housemate. He had been hiding this from her the whole time?! If she had known how big he was she may just have let him get away with flirting with her in the past. Not to mention she wouldn't have budged when she had been on his lap the other day. No...she would have been naked in a second for him and begging for it inside her! Fuck but this thing would rip her in half!

"See something you like, Jenni?" Cory asked her smugly as he looked down at her awe-struck expression.

Nodding slowly the beautiful blonde girlfriend looked up from this vision of a dick to meet Cory's eyes - the huge thing still dominated her vision even so! - and gave him one of the dirtiest, slutty smiles she could. More insinuating than when she had danced for him playfully.

"You should have given your housemate's girlfriend this a long time ago, baby. Fuck!" She purred throatily, glancing back down at the fat fucking rod that stood straight up in front of her before looking back to him, "You could have had me any time you wanted with this."

"I'll remember that for the future." Cory grinned as he once more traced her lips with his finger then went back to resting his hand on her head.

"I may be Nate's girlfriend but I'll suck your dick any time you want me to." Jenni replied with awe before finally she pulled his jeans all the way down, off his feet, before she tossed them aside without a care.

Placing her hands on his legs Jenni ran her hands up his thighs until she came to rest right near his hard shaft. Licking her lips the hot girlfriend thought that this was finally it. She was about to touch a cock that was not her boyfriend's, while her boyfriend was just upstairs! And she was about to slurp and suck on this thing like her life depended on it! And she was going to love every inch of it. She knew that already.

Giving Cory a nervous smile, the beautiful blonde slowly inched her hands towards his hard dick, feeling a rush pass through her as her soft fingers gently touched the burning hot skin of his solid shaft.

Wrapping her fingers around the huge pole, Jenni let out a shuddering breath.

"Fuck! It's so huge!" She whispered breathlessly and looked up with glazed eyes as Cory spoke.

"Am I bigger than Nate?" He asked cockily.

A twisted, dirty smile curved Jenni's lips at that. How naughty he was, asking her if he was bigger than her boyfriend!

"A lot bigger. And a lot thicker." She answered with sexy honesty that made her pussy hum hotter and her stomach almost erupt in erotic butterflies!

Cory's grin doubled at that and his hand began working in her hair as he held her head.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth like your boyfriend can't." He said smugly.

"I've never sucked a cock as big as yours! Mmmm I can't wait any longer." Jenni replied before her fingers slowly began to move up and down his thick shaft.

Slowly and mesmerized, Jenni moved her hand, feeling every inch and vein of his pulsing cock. From the hilt of the impressive shaft, up to the bulging round head, and back down. Jenni slowly moved her hand in a soft but tight massage before she gently began moving faster and faster until finally her hand was pumping swiftly up and down.

The forceful movements caused her luscious tits to jiggle within her low-cut top and to begin with Cory was caught up staring down her top from where he had a perfect view. Then his head fell back as Jenni continued to stare at his cock as her fist jacked faster and harder. Finally he looked back down at her with eyes that should have burned her away on the spot and Jenni smiled naughtily.

Moving her head so that she was closer to his dick, Jenny spoke.

"Are you ready to finally feel my mouth, Cory? I know you've been waiting for this for so long." She teased.

"Fuck, Jenni! Suck my dick!" Cory half growled with tight breaths as Jenni's hand flew up and down.

Jenni slowed her fist's movement until she was once more tightly massaging Cory's cock and leaned forward, his hand guiding her towards his dick. Her eyes remained locked on his as she slowly inched forward until her lips were less than an inch away from the fat shaft. And then she extended her tongue and licked the thick head.

Feeling a blaze of lust burst through her at finally touching Cory's dick with her tongue, Jenni thought of Nate upstairs, unknowing, as she eased her tongue around the spongy head, licking the springy ridge before she licked down the hard pole almost its entire length, then licked back up. Kissing the fat head with her soft lips Jenni smiled sexily up at Cory.

"Anything for my boyfriend's housemate." She purred hornily against his cock and then slowly lowered her mouth onto the sensitive tip.

The spongy head touched her soft lips with a fiery heat that sent a bolt of pure lust blasting down into Jenni's pussy. But that was nothing compared to the feeling that wracked her hot body as she leaned forward and the firm tip pushed against her lips until it popped inside her mouth, brushing against her teeth.

Swirling her tongue around the thick head Jenni lowered her mouth and filled her hot, wet, gaping hole with more of that gloriously thick shaft until she felt the tip press firmly against the back of her throat.

Looking up to lock eyes with her boyfriend's friend, Jenni smiled around her mouthful of cock and purred sexily. Her tight throat vibrating against the sensitive tip. Cory's face was in awe and full of pleasure as he gaped down at her with blazing eyes and an open mouth as bliss ran through him.

Jenni held herself there for a few moments, relishing in him looking down at her, knowing that this wasn't her boyfriend, before she finally slipped her lips all the way back up Cory's impressive shaft and off his sensitive tip, her tongue swirling around as she breathed heavily.

"Mmmm, you taste so good in my mouth." She purred hotly as her fist began to pump up and down his now-slick pole.

"Do I taste better than Nate?" Cory asked smugly and Jenni felt a rush pass through her. She couldn't believe she was cheating on her boyfriend, and with his own housemate too! It was just so...intoxicating.

"Much better. Though I'm going to have to get a real good taste to be sure." Jenni replied teasingly as she let her tongue lick around the sensitive tip once again.

"I think you should get a real good mouthful, Jen. Be sure that you're not missing an inch." Cory said hornily as he reached for her head and pulled her mouth towards his cock.

"Mmmm fill my mouth Cory. Show me how you want to treat your housemate's girlfriend." She replied before her lips met his cock again and, with her eyes locked on his, Jenni lowered her mouth down his impressive dick once more.

Filling her mouth Jenni didn't stop until Cory's cock hit the back of her throat, her hand continuously jerking back and forth on the rest of his long, hard shaft. The moment she could take no more the beautiful blonde girlfriend sucked hard and let her tongue swirl around, dancing with the solid thickness, before she slid her lips back up. Almost at the tip Jenni sucked as hard as she could and flicked her tongue across the sensitive head before she once more slowly lowered her mouth down his big cock.

Over and over the stunning blonde bobbed her head up and down, filling and refilling her mouth with solid man-meat as her hand cork-screwed firmly around the thick base.

"Mmmmmmph!" She moaned around her mouthful as her tongue lashed and her cheeks sank as she sucked harder and harder while bobbing her head up and down.

"Fuck!" Cory moaned breathily, throwing his head back against the sofa as Jenni worked her way up and down his cock. "Fuck, you're so good at sucking cock!"

"Mmmmmph...Nate always thinks so." Jenni purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick breathily and began licking up and down the thick shaft.

"Do you suck your boyfriend's cock this good?" Cory asked as he looked down at her with glazed, far-off eyes.

Jenni just smiled as she kissed her way back up the fat shaft and sucked hard on the head.

"I've never wanted Nate's dick like I want yours, Cory. I want to suck your cock all night." She replied hotly. "I'm going to suck your cock better than I've ever sucked Nate's!"

With that the horny girlfriend stuffed her mouth full of his dick and began to suck rhythmically as her head bobbed up and down swiftly. Back and forth, up and down, her hair swung as she sucked with all of her heart and slurped hungrily for more.

All Cory could do was groan in pleasure, his head falling back against the sofa or staring hotly down into Jenni's eyes. His hand squeezed and eased then squeezed again in her hair, pulling her down onto his dick every time she almost pulled her lips from his cock.

For Jenni it was hotter than ever looking up and not seeing her boyfriend's face as she sucked hard on the biggest cock she had ever seen. But seeing his housemate's expression instead. The thought that here she was, on her knees in Nate's lounge sucking his friend and housemate's dick and loving it, was just hotter than anything. And it was getting hotter by the minute as she felt his slick shaft slipping again and again between her tightly held lips and pushing harder and harder against the back of her throat.

Pulling her mouth from his dick in a gasp of breath, Jenni danced her tongue around his thick head before swallowing him back whole again. Breathing increasingly heavily through her nose she quickly began to speed up her movements until her head was slamming up and down his big dick like a blur.

"Fuuuuck! Fuck! Agh, fuck Jen, you've got a hot mouth! Shit! Ungh...I always knew you'd be a hot cocksucker. Fuck!" Cory groaned through gritted teeth as he stroked her hair and Jenni purred with his cock in her mouth.

"You like your friend's girlfriend's mouth, do you Cory? Do you like me fucking my mouth on your big dick while my boyfriend is upstairs?" Jenni asked sexily as she momentarily slipped her lips from his cock before hungrily devouring it again.

"Fuck yeah!" Cory groaned shakily as Jenni's fist flew in time with her furious head bobbing. "Nate better not come down, 'cause you're not getting off my dick that easily."

"Ummmmm yeah, would you make me suck your cock if he came down? Like your little slut? Make him watch as his girlfriend lets you fuck her mouth with a dick bigger than his?" Jenni egged him, and herself, on. "Mmmm, you should have bet him that I'd suck your dick earlier. I would have done it."

Cory groaned loudly at that. So loudly in fact that Jenni instinctively looked up towards the stairs to see if Nate had heard anything. That thought spurred the beautiful busty blonde on even more and she redoubled her efforts to suck Cory's dick like a pro.

"Mmmm, it was so hot having you bet me. I wanted your hands all over me as I sat on your lap. I would have let you squeeze my tits if you'd wanted. Fuck." Jenni purred before slamming her mouth full of cock again.

"Fuck! I wanted to grab your tits so badly, Jen! To bounce you on my dick. Shit!!" Cory half-groaned and half-growled, lost in how good her mouth felt on him.

1...7891011...16