All Comments on 'Cheaters Ch. 05'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
Like how you have evolved this story!!

I like how you have turned this story into a erotic couple type. I think that you can be more creative with it now. Keep these good chapters coming.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Great

I like what you have done with the story so far, please continue

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
I have enjoyed this series very much.

It is very hot and erotic. Do you think the couple could help Susan with her marriage? Then she could have the best of both worlds. Thank you for the time and effort in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sex toy

I'd love to read more about susan becoming a good sex slave to the husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
feeling awfully hungry now!

mmmm... the sweet taste of taboo served up willingly, consensually, sensually... I'm looking forward to your next dinner to savour the sweet tastes of passionate fruits!

noctambulistnoctambulistabout 15 years ago
Highly Erotic

Great story, very well written. This would make a great movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

Something differant. Good writing keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Series

I really enjoyed this series. It's about contrition and empathy just as much as it is about hot sex. Thank you.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
two thumbs up

I like this story. A hint of menace but everyone is happy. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crazy people on the loose?

So I've read the story. And while it's okay (I gave it a two as it didn't seem very original) I still have a hard time getting over how stupidly they all behave. I realize this is a fictional story but it has no sense of reality. The husband is risking his health by having sex with Susan (std's and other things), Susan is risking her job and her marriage by using Lori, Lori is risking her health, her job and her marriage by first allowing Susan to use her and then using Susan. Even in your imagination do you really believe people are THAT stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A story of three dummies

The build up was okay although there wasn't any BDSM in the chapters. They should have all been posted in NC/R. I found your last chapters hard to believe. Given her reason for doing what Susan told her, she was in it for the job and the money. I think that the logical conclusion to this mess would have been to sue Susan both professionally and personally and retire on the money. The rest was implausible and not very interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cheaters Ch. 04 Previous Part
Cheaters Series Info