Cheaters Ep. 01

Story Info
For the love of cheating.
1.7k words
5k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Fake... Read It Anyway

All About The Wife World Of Cheating

Damn... It's fucking sunny as fuck around here today. California weather. It's December and it's still 85.

I'm chillin' at my favorite quiet spot. Smoking some real good shit as I sit here and look out over the valley. Nice and peaceful. Rode my motorcycle up here. I was supposed to fix the kitchen sink at home, but my mom (Kelly Madison) said she'd take care of it. I wonder if she did.

Back home...

"GOD DAMN! WORK THAT PIPE, BABY! Plug me real good. Hahaha. Yeah! WOO! DAMN!" Mama's riding Spence (The King Of Queens). He's my best friend. He's maybe the only dude I've seen that's as horny as me.

Spence is laying on the kitchen floor, nude except for his white wifebeater tank top. And a big ass, shit eating grin.

Mama's bouncing like a maniac on his massive meat as he smokes his cigarette. It's almost falling outta his mouth. Dude's got the fattest dick anyone around here has ever seen. Mama likes it, as you can tell.

"DO IT, BITCH! SHOVE THAT FAT MOTHERFUCKER UP MY PUSSY AND DO IT RIGHT! WOO-HOO! YEAH!" She's twirling her right arm around like a cowgirl riding a prize brahma bull. She's riding him like she rides our mechanical bull out back, and the one over at her bar. Only crazier. She's bouncing so hard on Spence's crotch, but he don't give a shit. He's grinning from ear to ear, sweating his pasty white ass off as mama wildly rides his uncircumcised 9 inches in girth dick. It's stretching her coochie pie real wide... and she fucking loves it. She violently squirts all over it, and doesn't miss a beat. She keeps roughly riding that monster hog as she squirts. Spence is power gripping her massive titties as they hang over her pink satin bra cups. His pudgy fingers are squeezing them titties so hard, they're turning red. Breast milk shooting between his fingers. She's pregnant by me. Mama loves rough sex and rough titty play. She's screaming and moaning as sexy as it gets... grabbing Spence's trucker hat from the floor, putting it on sideways... and bouncing on his damn dick even harder. So dick crazed and horny, smiling and shouting every dirty sex word she can.

Smoke and sexual sluttiness is flying all over the kitchen, and mama is in a hurry. "Hurry up dumbass. My baby's gonna be home in a little while, and I don't want him coming in here and finding you fucking me silly. Hurry up and jizz me, stud. WOO-HOO!" Mama playfully slaps Spence's face, a real jizz hungry smirk plastered on her face.

A minute later, Spence in straddling mama's massive milky tits, pumping them fast and furious... ready to feed mama a big ass dessert. She wickedly licks up all of the precum pouring out of Spence's gaping piss slit, smirking all slutty, and making crude sex noises as she laps it up.

"Here it cums, baby cakes. Uh!" Spence smirks himself, all sweaty and horny. He jerks his meat, then mama yanks it out of his hand, and frantically jerks it herself, her hand blazing up and down it even though her fingers don't reach around the whole, massively fat shaft. Spence's sperm starts flying. One fat glob of thick and creamy dick milk after the other launching into my mom's wide open mouth. He shoves his dick in there, and mama sucks it down like a starving bitch at a buffet.

Spence can't stop goofy grinning as my mom pumps his obese dick super fast, sucking it so furiously, she pulls Spence over on top of her face... but, she keeps on sucking.

"Damn, Kelly. I love fucking you! Jesus! You gotta marry me." Spence wipes his brow, still leaning over in mom's face as she feverishly sucks him cum dry. Sucking his dick and foreskin both, clean. She pops her mouth off of his incredibly thick dick loud and repeatedly, making Spence growl and howl like a werewolf.

"Mama pushes him off of her, and gets up. She looks in the toaster from the side, and wipes the corners of her mouth. "Spence... I love fucking you. But... I'm already married... twice. I don't need a third husband. I don't need the first one either, but I definitely need the second." She grins all kinky and laughs, grabbing her clothes from around the kitchen floor, and putting them on. Her skin tight white jeans are kinda hard to get on, but she manages to pull 'em up. They're so damn tight. Low cut too. God damn, she's gorgeous! She puts her titties back in her bra and slips on her pink tank top. Mama tosses Spence his hat and grabs her lipstick from her purse on the kitchen table. She puts some more on, using the toaster to check herself out.

Spence walks up behind mama and reaches around her, squeezing those all natural 34FFs some more through her tank top. He kisses her neck and grins as she fi she's putting on her extra wet and creamy, hot pink lipstick.

"Did you ever fix the sink?"

"Yeah... right before I grabbed you, and fucked you silly, baby." Spence and mama laugh. She shakes her head and pats his sweaty face, then grabs a beer from the fridge, sits in the living room, and waits for me to come home. Spence gawks and grins at mama's booty jiggling in those skin tight jeans as she walks into the living room. He puts on his hat, still grinning happily, and grabs a beer himself.

Mom mentioned she has two husbands. One's my dad, who's locked up right now thanks to a bad business deal. The other is someone really close to us both... me. Yep... I married my mom. While she's still married to my dad. Gotta thank a lawyer friend for his help with that. Some money, and a real nice titty fuck from mom... that she filmed for us to watch... securing his help.

Dad doesn't know shit about it. And he doesn't know shit about Spence fucking his wife either. Cheating makes our world go round. Ha.

Dad also doesn't know an even bigger secret. Mom's pregnant with my kid. Titty milk flowing from the world's greatest tits. And she's my wife. God bless incest and freak fuckers.

My chick Samantha Mack (Canadian/Latina pornstar) was taking a nap in our bedroom while mama ND Spence were getting down in the kitchen. She walks into the living room, yawning and stretching, and sees mama watching TV. She sees Spence in the kitchen rubbing his cock... that's out of his gray sweatpants... and she knows what's up.

"Well, well... Looks like you two had a good time again." Sam lights a blunt and smokes, then passes to mama as she sits beside her on the couch." Sam grins all naughty at my mom.

Mom laughs. "Yeah... I had to thank him for fixing the sink. Haha." Mama puffs, then passes back to Sam.

"Yeah... I can taste it on the blunt." Sam laughs, winking at mama as she smokes the cum flavored blunt.

When I get home, Sam and mama both welcome me by leading me to our bedroom and jumping my bones. Spence is gone when I get there.

They both double suck my cock, then double titty fuck it. That's a sight... and a feeling... to behold. Four of the most awesome tits ever wrapped around my fourteen and a half inch cock, pumping it senseless. A truly awesome sight.

While I'm deep dicking my mom on my bed, and Sam's behind me, spreading my cheeks wide so she can deep tongue fuck my ass, I get a call from my girlfriend/sister Gina. She tells me everything went good at the doctor's office. She's pregnant. Yep... it's mine.

Mama smiles up at me, cooing blissfully as my fourteen and a half inch monster wrecks her already stretched out cunt so perfectly. All that fat dick meat pounding her pretty pink folds senseless. She cums and cums and cums, eyes closed, body writhing heatedly on my satin sheets. God, what a fucking beauty. And God... Sam's massaging my prostate now with two freaky fingers, nibbling all over my ass cheeks as she does.

In Gina's car...

"You tell him about the doctor's special treatment?"

"No... and I don't want you to either. Promise me you won't." Gina looks all serious at her friend Sarah (ESPN Hottie Sarah Spain).

"I won't. I promise. You've gotta admit though, that doctor was hung. Even thicker than James too. God, it felt so good in my ass. I know it did in yours too, you little pregnant slut." Sarah laughs, smoking a joint.

"It did... it felt real good. But, that's our little secret." Gina smirks at Sarah, who makes a lips zipped motion and laughs again.

I not only knocked up my half sister Gina and my mom, I also knocked up Spence's mom Roseanne (Roseanne Barr).

She was drunk last month and Spence was on a date with a married chick that lives down the street. Roseanne came over all buzzed and feeling frisky. I ass banged her, then she wanted more, so I pussy banged her in the shower. I got it past the goalie, now she's shooting milk like mama. She came over this morning and breastfed me in bed. Now that's a cool ass way to wake up.

Spence doesn't know I knocked his mom up though. I can't wait till he has to call me daddy. Ha.

I end up cumming in mama's pussy as we kiss with such intense love. She has my heart forever. Sma gets the piss. I roll over on to my back and she gobbles up my cummy rod, sucking it and jerking it, gulping down my golden nectar when I let loose with it. Mama kisses my neck, purring all sexy and loving while my chick drinks my warm piss. God, I love this place. Sex, sex, and more sex. Amd cheating put the wazoo too. Ha. Peace peeps.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpover 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks lol

Thanks for the support... My cock thanks you too lol

... Swagged Out With My Big Ass Cock Out... And the haters can suck it... I'm not going anywhere

ViriViriover 2 years ago

Keep writing, man. Glad to see someone who refused to let haters stop them. Allow me to publicly say it again - ALL HAIL DICK AND HIS COCK

DickThePimpDickThePimpover 2 years agoAuthor
Yep

Still doin' my thing... Thanks for the support... Swagg Pimpin' For Life

jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 2 years ago

I LOVE A GOOD CHEATING STORY even better when it's By THE MAN DICK THE PIMP BAD MOTHER FUCKER BOSS PIMP. you know how to work them bitches with The BIG ASS TITTIES AND LOVE A BIG COCK

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Try Me Pt. 01 Kelly Brook tests a masseur in a dirty game.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Job Hunting - Wife is Recruited Too She gets the juicier offer.in Loving Wives
The Bet Sometimes not all bets are worth winning.in Loving Wives
Nature's Marriage - Amanda Pt. 01 A couple get seduced by the husband's boss during a retreat.in Loving Wives
I Couldn't Believe My Eyes Husband finds cheating on him with her dance coach.in Loving Wives
More Stories